Masturbation Diaries: Home Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No underwear.

This time it was my hard-on that flexed up to hit the package I was holding at my crotch. It was telling me I was not going to make it out of that store without taking care of another business with my own hands. At that point my mind raced faster than my heart.

I looked beside the outdoor furniture and saw a display of garden sheds.

That gave me an idea.

I took the few steps over to them, the trimmer line package in front of me and opened the door of the closest shed. I first peered inside as if I was shopping for one then hustled inside and pulled the door mostly closed behind me. I knew I was in no way totally hidden as I could hear people walking by, talking, outside the shed, but I just didn't care at that point. I was so horny I was trembling. With my heart racing still faster, I reached into my shorts and started rubbing my cock as fast as I could. The faster I went, the more I had to suppress the moans I wanted to let out.

That was when I heard the voice of the lady that wore no underwear talking to someone again.

"So what do you think? Don't I look sexy sitting in this chair?" I knew she wasn't asking me, but I looked through the crack between the doors and my voyeur's eye fell immediately to the gap that led to a dark hollow between her thighs. As I held the package of trim line in one hand I stroked my extremely hard cock with the other. All I could focus on was that shadowed bare pussy mound.

I was so desperate to cum. There was no way out, my cock was begging to cum, and I couldn't control myself. The thought of any of those people and mostly that woman sitting across the way having an idea what I was doing actually pushed me over the edge. I had one last thought of trying to make a mad dash for the restrooms instead, but before I could finish that train of thought I felt a warm tingling surge.

I choked back a deep groan. I could feel the orgasm wind up and my cock started to spasm.

The first jetting stream landed on a plastic price placard almost waist high. It splattered all over it. Then contraction after powerful contraction surged through my groin and each successive ejaculation fell lower and lower on the metal shed wall. I shot what seemed like endless amounts of white jism until the last couple of spurts splashed on the floor between my legs.

Breathless, I took stock of my situation. I let go of my cock and my shorts fell back in place. I could feel the remnants of my hot, sticky wetness wet the blue material over my right thigh. But I also felt the tension in my body had been released and my breathing calmed.

What a cum!

Somehow I made it out of that shed and to the cashier to pay for the trimmer line that I had never let go of in all my orgasmic delight. As I approached the register I found the young store clerk I had met earlier smiling that cute smile at me once again.

"Did you find what you needed, sir?"

"Uh, yes. Yes I did as a matter of fact." I smiled back as I placed the trimmer line on the counter.

If she only knew I really had found what I needed.

To this day I don't know how I made it out of that store without anyone being the wiser. Of course, I wonder if any one later found the evidence of my pleasure inside that shed. I masturbated later that night to the thought of the young, sexy store clerk finding my abundantly splattered man cum.

12