Masturbation Diaries: My New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and used her tongue to slowly swirl around the head. Looking me in the eye, she stroked my cock in a twisting motion once more then opened her mouth and pressed her tongue flat against the underside of the engorged crown, licking up and down slowly. Before she left my manhood she literally drooled all over my shaft.

She finally sat back lightly running her fingers up my shaft, smearing her spit all over the top. "I think you're ready again."

With that she reached over and grabbed the Fleshlight. Holding me firmly in her right hand she held the toy in her left pointing the fake pussy lips at my cock head and began to ease it over me. The labia parted wide to take me back in. The initial cooler texture of the Fleshlight contrasted with my wife's hot mouth and saliva. But soon enough after a couple of long smooth strokes it was warm again.

"Oh yeah," I groaned. "I think that does work even better...oh...man...yes!"

I stared at the device in her hand as she slowly began to jack my cock. She stroked me with my Fleshlight and I looked up to see that lusty gleam in her eye I was all too familiar with. She was indeed getting off on this whole new experience. In fact, when I looked downward again I found her skirt was pulled up to her waist and her fingers were rubbing earnestly over her panties that by then were wet enough to stain most of the crotch.

I gripped the sheets with my fists and humped my hips upward into the pink sleeve as she masturbated me. The heat spread throughout my body and I was embraced by it. I felt a totally primal urge as I sank deeper into 'her'. It was indeed her I felt I was driving my cock into. I stared at her face and imagined all those many times I'd made love to her and how badly I wanted to make her feel my whole cock, my whole manly self, buried hard and deep with her wet, hot pussy, but didn't want to hurt her.

Now though I could thrust up into the STU with complete abandon and she reciprocated by shoving the sleeve down just as hard. I groaned and she moaned.

I looked down again and found she had shoved the edge of her panties aside and had two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. She was doing herself as fast as she was doing me, even as she picked up the pace with the masturbation sleeve.

Watching that whole scene coupled with listening to my lover's heavy breathing and quiet moaning was all too much and I grunted out loud, "I'm gonna cum!"

She looked directly into my eyes which only spurred me to plow my cock in and out of 'her' at an increasingly furious pace.

"That's it baby, drive it into me." She called out in a husky voice. "Do it harder. You want to cum sooo bad, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes!" I humped up into the STU and felt like I was going to drive it right out of her hand.

I pumped up so hard and fast, my breath came in deep gasps.

My wife's eyes looked down again and I followed them to where I saw her two fingers were shoved deep into her wet pussy and her thumb was doing a tap dance of sorts on her exposed clit. I could tell she was craving her own orgasm.

I watched alternately her clit being attacked and then rubbed in quick, shallow circles as I also watched myself slam up into the 'pussy' she was holding. We were making love together and alone all at the same moment. The erotic thoughts and extreme sensations that passed through my brain and over my body finally could not be contained.

"I'm cumming, I'm...ohhhh, yessss..." I let out a loud and extended groan as my whole body erupted in orgasm. I could feel my shaft pumping and throbbing in the tight sleeve as my cock loosed stream after stream of hot, thick cum.

I opened my eyes long enough to see my wife had hers screwed shut, having gone to that place where a 'wave of bliss', as she calls it, so obviously washed over her. It was if I could feel the heat radiating upward from her wet pussy flooding her body and bursting with a sweet release. She took a deep breath but still held the Fleshlight in her other hand as I slammed my pelvis up toward it.

Finally, just when I thought it would blissfully go on forever, a last spasm ran up through my cock and the last of my thick cum spewed out. My body convulsed and shivered before I fell back onto the bed, gasping for breath. I heard my lover let out a long held breath of her own and when I looked up this time our eyes met. Hers were as glassy and dreamy as I'd ever seen. But there was also that wonderful blissful smile across her lips, the one she gets when she has had a particularly satisfying climax.

She slowly removed the sleeve from my cock, sliding it up and off. My still mostly hard shaft landed on my stomach with a soft slap. As I sat up my lube, saliva and cum slick penis had a silvery string drooling from the end still connected to the Fleshlight. My lover reached out and caught it, wrapping her hand around my shaft as she did. She leaned down and covered my cock with her mouth again. This time she took her time licking me clean. I bucked involuntarily as she tongued my over-sensitive cock head. She laughed around my cock knowing what she was doing to me.

I then lay there panting as I watched her finally sit back on the bed and lick the remnants of my cum from her lips.

She smiled rolled over onto my body sliding up over me. I could feel her big, hard nipples pressing into my chest like rounded pebbles even through her blouse. She was still fully aroused! As she got fully on top of me I wrapped one arm around her and held her tight, while I reached up to brush back her damp bangs with my other hand.

Looking into her peaceful green eyes I simply said, "I love you so much, dear."

"I know and I love you too." She cupped my cheek in her warm moist palm.

We kissed for only a brief moment before she broke free form my embrace and squirmed her body on up until she was practically straddling my face. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist again, only this time I noticed her panties were gone.

She looked down at me, "You want another treat?" She asked as she shimmied up further until her very wet, very kinked pubes smashed against my face. "Here's what you really want I hope, dear."

She moaned as I kissed her pussy lips through the dark curls before slipping my tongue on up between them. She hummed above me and we both knew what was going to happen next.

It was her turn.

Just so you know, I know my Fleshlight will never be a replacement for the real deal, but damn it's been a great supplement! I had always dreamed of being that young stud my wife first married, lasting until she'd beg me to climax inside her after she had exhausted all the orgasms she could handle. My STU has become the way back. For her, she's found that it indeed has increased my stamina. Once she saw how long I could last again and she was able to get in a couple more orgasms she loved my penis anew and now considers me a middle-aged sexual superhero!

Life is soooo good!

12