Masturbation With Your Lover & Toys

Story Info
They explore each other thoroughly.
1.9k words
4.08
65.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Robert had been together for a few months now and although they we not living together spent almost all of their time being together... They both were twenty-five years of age and had been on their own for some time now... it was great to be able to come and go as you please without someone telling you what and when to do something...

It was a Saturday evening and Robert was over at Rachel's place doing their usual dinner and movie...

When it came time for the move however, Robert told her "hey I got something a little different tonight, sorta change of pace. "

"ummm Okay... Well what did you get?"

"I picked up a porn movie" Robert said with a sheepish grin on his face. Wondering and waiting to hear her reply.

"Wow!! a porn movie huh... " Rachel couldn't help but smile at Robert and how he sure did want sex all the time...

Finally she said "okay sounds interesting... you want some popcorn with that movie"... laughing she left and headed for the living room...

Robert following right behind her laughing to. He put the movie in and then sat next to her on the couch... there were lots of funny scenes in the movie but over all it had got both their juices going... He never touched her during the movie he just wanted her to watch and see what happened... how she felt about watching a porn movie with him...

After the movie was done they talked about it a bit and laughed alot... both becoming a bit shy about the situation.

What are you thinking about Rachel asked Robert as he had this look on his face as if to debate on what to say or do next.

"Well... I want to watch you masturbate" he said

"I think it would really turn me on to watch you maybe help you. "

"Wow!! you want to watch me masturbate" Rachel was pondering this for a bit and finally said

"Do I get to watch you masturbate too and help you if I want to?"

"Do you want to watch me?"

"yes, I do"

"okay then we will watch and help each other"

Taking her hand he walked back to Rachel's bedroom. Once in the room he took her hand and kissed it wanting to make sure she was relaxed and would feel comfortable opening up to him in such a private way.

Robert went over and turned the lights down on low and move the bedcoverings back.

"Do you want me to get my toys out too" Rachel asked.

"Toys??" he said with a grin... "yes get out your toys too"

Rachel went over to a drawer and pulled out a couple of items... a vibrator, anal plug and a finger toy... when she turned Robert was watching her intently eyes aglow and she could tell he was already hard just from the excitement of it all... then she noticed that she too was wet with excitement too.

She layed the items on the bed and walked over to Robert and kissed him forcing him to open his mouth and take her tongue. Once her tongue was inside she probed his hot mouth until she found his tonge and started playing with it...

As Rachel was kissing and playing with Roberts mouth her hands were down on his jeans unsnaping and unzipping them. She stuck her hand down inside his pants and felt his hard cock... just feeling it made her vagina get warm with hot juices...

Robert did the same to her... undoing her pants and feeling her wet pussy with his fingers...

Striping the rest of each others clothing off Robert moved himself and her over to the bed and told Rachel he wanted to watch her first.

At first Rachel was nervous, never having done this in front of anyone before but Robert was laying next to her gently caressing her breasts and kissing at her neck and soon all shyness was gone...

As Rachel lay on her back her legs in and upright position she was using her finger to play with her clit... her other hand was up laying ontop of Roberts hand helping him to massage her nipples which were now very hard.

Rachel stopped for a moment and reached over and grabbed first the vibrator and turning it on placed it underneath of her spreading her butt cheeks apart and over the vibrator...

Robert now totally excited with what Rachel was doing moved down inbetween her legs so he could watch and see better what she was doing...

With the vibrator in place Rachel now took the anal plug and began to insert it into her wet pussy... it was only a few times and her moans began coming...

Robert was watching and was getting more and more excited as the moment passed... precum was now coming out of his hard cock he was so excited at watching her play with herself...

As Rachel moved the plug in and out you could hear the wetness with each stroke of the plug... her moans became more urgent sounding as the plug knots bounced over her gspot causing more wetness to flow from her pussy.

Robert moved his hands one on each of her legs and started to lightly touch her moving them up and down from the knee to the inner pelvic area...

Rachel let out a deep moan at his hands touching her... causing her need to become more urgent... as she bagan to move the plug in and out of her faster and harder she was moving her ass up and down to meet it which caused her to go back down over the vibrator even harder sending the vibrations into her ass to her pussy...

By now Robert was beside himself he was so hard and precum was coming out and running down the sides of his cock... he ached to cum... Watching and hearing Rachel had aroused him in a way he never thought could happen...

As Rachel's body began to shake from her finally reaching her orgasm she cried out in ecstacy. her whole body shaking. Robert hearing and seeing her, came right after Rachel did just from her orgasim and playing... cum shot out of him all over Rachels lower body... and Robert cried out as well, surprised at how hard his orgasm was.

Rachel pulled out the plug and removed the vibrator then wiped up Roberts cum from her lower abdomen with her fingers and put it her mouth and swallowed it... smiling as she did...

Now it was Roberts turn...

As he lay down in the the bed... Rachel got up and washed the plug and vib with warm soapy water to clean them... then returned to the bed where Robert was... she lay them down next to him in case he might want to use one of them...

Then she moved in next to him on the other side and began to lightly touch his chest... playing with his nipples with her fingers... moving them down to his belly and stopping just short of touching his cock which had already began to grow hard again... Rachel moved in closer still putting her leg up over his and digging her wet pussy up along side of his leg... making him feel her wetness...

As Robert began to rub his cock with his hand, his eyes were closed... Rachel kissed deep in the hallow of his neck gently sucking and pulling on his skin there... he moaned... As Roberts excitement grew Rachel too decided she wanted to be down inbetween his legs to watch and help...

Spreading his legs farther apart to accomidate her body Robert moaned at the touch of her hands on him... hearing his enjoyment of her touching him she began to lightly touch his inner legs moving her hands and fingers down to his inner pelvis then back up towards his knees.

Robert was really grabbing hard at his cock now and again the precum started to come out of the tip... Rachel seeing the precum leaned and with her tongue licked it up sending shivers through Roberts body as he let out a loud moan or release and enjoyment at what she did. His hand still moving up and down his hard shaft Rachel new he was getting close as his body began to become rigid. His other hand moving over his hard balls she leaned in and kissed them with her wet mouth licking him with tongue... again sending more shivers throughout his body... Rachel eyeing the vibrator took into her hands and turned it one then gently moving his hands away from his balls gently moved it over his balls with only the tip of the vibrator touching them...

Robert cried out as the vibrations made him almost loose control... Rachel smiled at seeing his pleasure... Robert was so close and you could tell the enjoyable pain was getting to him so she moved the vibrator up and just under his cock... at this Robert lost all control and his hand grabbing very hard ahold of his cock now, crying out as the cum shot up and out of it... hitting him in the upper chest and face... several shots came out as his hand still moving up and down his shaft getting rid of all of his cum... his body shaking from ecstacy and release... Rachel turned off the vibrator and bending over his body licked up his cum that was on his stomach, chest and face... then gently kissed him on the mouth... as her wet pussy touched his cock his hands went down to her ass and began to massage it... spreading her cheeks apart playing with her crack and asshole...

Rachels kissed deepened in his mouth and became more aggressive... as she could feel his cock becoming hard once again under her...

as she moved her body away from him stopping at his cock her face moving in to take him into her mouth... sucking and licking him with her tongue... playing with him... Robert took both hands and began to play with her nipples rolling them around with the palm of his hands until they became hard then gently he started to pull and tug on them with his fingers... As both of their needs began to grow he moved his hands up under her breasts and began to move her up towards him.

As Rachel felt his hard cock up against her she moaned... taking her hand she took his cock and positioned it up and inside her pussy... Robert spread his legs apart farther which opened her up even more... As Rachel began to ride his cock Robert took his hands and again began to play with her ass, fingering her hole and playing with her crack... which made her ride him even harder...

The smell of cum was in the air thick and sweet.

Rachel leaned down and began to gently bit or nibble on his nipples... trying to slow the pace but not able to completely get control as the sensations urged her into moving harder over him.

Robert moved his hands to her hips and started to help her move up and down over his cock... wanting to hit her insides deeper and harder... faster and faster until finally they both climaxed...

Bodies full of sweat and cum running out onto each other... As Rachel rolled off of Robert her body as well as his was exhausted but satisfied... Rolling onto her side Robert moved up behind her and nestled his body up against hers gently caressing her body until they both fell asleep...