Masturbatra Rises Ch. 03: Close Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers

Collin heaved loudly as he finished up. His final rope, shot out with less pressure, fell onto his mother's chin. She scooped it with her finger and placed it into her mouth with the rest of the white substance before swallowing.

There was a pounding noise coming from upstairs, but Lisa wasn't in a hurry to check on it.

Joking to her son, Lisa said, "See, I told you I could get you off with my left."

Her tired son laughed. "I guess we can count that."

Before leaving the basement, Lisa briefly straddled Collin in his chair and said in a serious tone, "Regardless of what happens in the future, know that I love you and would never want to hurt you."

It seemed like an odd thing to say, so Collin just said he loved her, too.

The pounding sound continued. Shit, it's the door. Lisa straightened herself up, popped in a piece of peppermint gum to get the odor of semen out of her mouth, and ran up the stairs.

*****

"Coming!" Lisa shouted through the wood door.

She opened her front door without looking through the glass first. Oh fuck! Lisa was like a deer in headlights.

"Hi, ma'am," Frank greeted her.

Lisa started backing up into her house with her heart pounding, "What are you doing here?"

Frank was nearly as concerned at she was. "I'm delivering a package for you..." He spoke slowly.

"Why so late, you're usually here earlier?" Lisa was still skeptical. She saw Frank staring at her tight clothes.

Frank stepped aside to show the giant mattress behind him. "What, am I under investigation here?" He chuckled. "This was so big I had to leave it off my truck in the morning and go back to the delivery hub to pick it up. You did order this, right?"

Swallowing, and realizing things were likely okay, Lisa then had another reasonable question. "I did order this, but why didn't you just leave it when I didn't open the door?" She used a deeper voice to contrast the one she had used when she seduced him in his truck.

The question clearly caught Frank off guard. "I uh... well it's because..."

I know you just wanted me to answer so you could check me out.

Frank finally had an answer. "Well this is such a huge item, and sometimes with items like this customers request that we deliver it to a certain place inside the house so they don't have to carry it."

"Uh-huh. Well luckily for me I have three teenage boys in my house, so I'll be fine."

Obviously disappointed he was being turned away, Frank grabbed the mattress to just slide it through the threshold. As he did so, Lisa noticed a long rectangular box in his pocket, along with a square one in his other pocket. It looked just like two jewelry boxes, and she knew that he'd be delivering them at some point that day.

Lisa made sure to turn her eyes away from Frank's shorts before he looked back at her. She didn't want to give him the wrong idea.

"So I guess that will just be a signature then?" He held his computerized tablet at her waist, but Lisa had an impromptu idea.

"Actually..." She pretended to look at his nametag for the first time. "Frank? Now that I think about it, only one of those boys is strong, and it's not like he's an expert at moving things like this. Can you put it in the basement?"

"Ha-ha, smart thinking. And in the basement? Sure, but just to let you know we usually only do that for a tip."

Her suspicions that he uncovered her identity rushed back. "And what exactly do you mean by a tip?" Lisa asked harshly.

A taken back Frank recoiled, and answered in a calming voice, "I don't know, like $5 cash?"

Lisa closed her eyes in annoyance with her own foolishness. "Sorry, it's been an interesting few days. And that sounds okay with me."

Eager to impress his crush, Frank lifted the heavy mattress and walked into the house. Following behind him, Lisa frantically sent a text message to Lenny. "1. Put your pants on now! 2. Do you have a tracking device of some sort?"

Thankfully responding quickly, Lenny replied, "What type of thing would u need to do with it? Aren't u in the house? I'm in the basement if u want to ask me."

"Just tell me if you have one, please."

It took a while for Lenny to respond, and Frank was opening the basement door. He actually was quite competent at moving the oversized object. When Frank was halfway down the stairs, Lenny replied, "If u just need the gen location of something, like within 30ft then u can borrow the Tile that I use for my keys."

"Is a Tile really small?

"Like the size of a half dollar."

Frank was down in the basement. The three teenagers stared at Frank oddly. Lisa was thrilled to see that they were dressed.

The deliveryman took a gander at the three young men and teased Lenny and Sean when he said to Lisa, "Yeah, you're right, those two do need to put a little more meat on those bones."

Lisa laughed out of courtesy. They have as much meat as you do.

Lenny and Sean were uncomfortable with their emasculation in front of Lisa, but they didn't respond to the jab.

Making eye contact with Lenny, Lisa subtly held out her palm. Getting the message, Lenny pulled the Tile from his keychain and handed it to Lisa.

"So where exactly do you want it?" Frank looked around the room for a good spot.

"Over there in the corner," Collin chimed to be helpful. Lisa's eyes widened, as she thought he just admitted they were sleeping together. But then she realized Frank probably just thought it was a mattress for Collin.

After setting the mattress down, Lisa walked over to him. "Can you just push it a little farther against the wall?"

As Frank squatted down on his toes to adjust the mattress, Lisa saw her chance. She quickly spit her gum onto the Tile and knelt down to place the sticky tracking device on the arch of his shoe, where he wouldn't feel it when he walked.

Of course, Frank noticed her get down to his side, but he didn't look back, as his eyes stopped at her chest. Lisa gave the king mattress an extra shove, suggesting that's why she got down to the carpet as well.

They both then stood up, and Lisa gave him $5. The only one who noticed her place the device was Lenny, and he was impressed with her covert operation.

Frank thanked Lisa for the money. He then held out the tablet to be signed. Once again he held it at her waist level. Lisa realized he was doing it on purpose so she had to bend over and give him a nice cleavage view.

Tempted to come up with a solution that didn't involve him getting a look that could jog his memory, Lisa concluded that coming up with a weird plan to get out of simply signing for a package would be the most suspicious thing she could do. So Lisa leaned over and signed her name, giving him his view.

When the sexy brunette came back up, she could see in Frank's face how much it meant to him. After leading him on and lying to a recently heartbroken man that she wanted to be with him, Lisa felt less violated by his obvious gawking.

It was nice to have the king mattress that she could share with Collin. But that was mute unless she was able to come clean with Collin, and him still want to be with her in the same way she imagined things going beforehand.

*****

Lisa hopped into the shower to rinse off her perspiration and wash away her stress. Afterwards, she texted Lenny to go upstairs and say he was going to the bathroom. She didn't want to draw any suspicion from Collin by having another meeting with Lenny.

In the living room, Lisa asked Lenny how to track the tracking device she planted on Frank.

"I can track it right on my phone. It's pretty simple to see about where he is whenever."

"Good," Lisa felt confident in her plan. "Would you be able to see when he's near 23rd and 4th?"

"Oh yeah, very easily." Lenny opened an app on his phone. "This shows here he is at all times. I can even scrape this app and feed that live data to a GPS app I have."

Lisa was lost. "And that means?"

"That means I can basically get the GPS to think it is moving in a car- and that car being Frank's. I can set 23rd and 4th as the destination, and we'll get an alert when 'our car' gets there." Lenny was clearly proud of himself for his cleverness.

Though his pride was outshined by Lisa's enthusiasm. "So we can know exactly when he goes there, so that when you set the camera up, you don't have to watch it live all day and risk missing anything! Right?"

Surprised that he wasn't the one that thought of the plan, Lenny replied honestly, "Yeah, that's brilliant."

Lisa gave him a high five. But then Lenny turned back to Lisa. "So if I don't have to put in the work of watching the camera all day, is our deal still on?"

"Of course it is, sweetie! I'm hiring you to find the person taking the dropped off packages. The tech you use to do it doesn't change a thing."

Lenny walked downstairs to get his laptop and return home. He had work to do.

As for Lisa, she knew she couldn't spend a whole night with Collin holding her while holding onto a secret that could change his opinion of her. She cited not having the right sized sheets as the reason for not breaking in the bed yet.

*****

The next morning, before school, Lenny and Sean went to the gym with Collin. Collin assumed that it had something to do with them being taunted by the deliveryman. He didn't ask though, since he had a soft spot for them and didn't want to press their bruised egos.

What Collin wasn't aware of, was that before even going to the gym, Lenny was busy setting up a camera in an alleyway downtown. He set the camera to start recording fifteen minutes before the drop off time the night before. He just hoped that the pick up would happen within two hours. Considering the drop off happened after dark to begin with, his odds were pretty good.

*****

That night, Lisa was settled into bed. She was having some difficulty sleeping during the thunderstorm. She was startled in her bed by a pounding on her front door. It's Frank! He saw the tracking device and knew it was mine! They know I had the camera planted!

Getting out of bed in her nightie with great caution, Lisa grabbed a baseball bat that she kept in her closet just in case. She eased down the stairs, and then tried to see through the glass pane in the front door.

"Ahhh!" She gasped and her back hit the wall, as she saw a dark silhouette move outside. The pounding continued.

Through the muffled door, she heard a muffled yell, "Please, Mrs. Carter, open up!"

It wasn't someone there to kill her. Lisa opened the door to let a rain-soaked Lenny into her house. "What the hell are you doing here this late? And you're wet."

"It wasn't bad under the porch," he brushed off her concerns.

"What are you doing here at this time?! It's 9:30. Collin and Sean are at a basketball game, I figured you'd be with them."

Lenny flipped his wet hair back and placed his backpack on the ground. He was moving quickly. "Oh, no. I had work to do. I promised I'd have it by today, and I have the tape by today."

"Seriously? You have who took the package on tape?!"

"No."

Lisa's bubble had burst. "Wait, then why did you get me out of bed at this time?

"I have information that may be even more valuable. I don't know what you're looking for exactly, but I know where the packages are being taken. The guy was in a hoodie, but I saw where he went."

The news was certainly more helpful that what Lisa could have hoped for. "Yes! Lenny, that's amazing. Show me the video."

Lenny marched towards the living room and Lisa followed close behind. He used a cable to connect his laptop to the TV. He played a video clip of Frank dropping off four small jewelry boxes. Then, after speeding up the clip, a man in a dark hoodie took the packages from the dumpster and carried them down the alley and across the street. There, he walked into an old warehouse.

"Holy shit, that's crazy how this actually worked." Lisa was astounded that her plan was able to come together so seamlessly.

But Lenny wasn't done there. "I did some research on that building he walked into," Lenny began as he reached into his backpack to pull out papers. He handed them to Lisa for her to flip through. "The building was an industrial chemical plant, but the company closed up and evacuated six years ago. There is no current tenant- well legally anyways. Those are pictures of it from different angles. I don't know if you need those, though, but if you wanted to spy in through the roof you could. I don't -"

"You know, don't you?"

Lenny gulped after he was cut off. "Excuse me?"

"You know, don't you?" Lisa was serious.

Looking down at the papers in his hand and shuffling them to bide some time, Lenny then responded, "I don't know if I know exactly what's going on, but I've pieced things together."

"What do you know?" Lisa wasn't sure how to react. But that also depended on what exactly Lenny knew.

Lenny was still a bit hesitant. It didn't feel good to know he knew something he shouldn't. "I know you're helping my mom get her necklace back... or at least it probably started that way. I know it was stolen, and I know it comes in a box like that."

"What else do you know?" It was clear to Lisa how he could have figured that out.

"Well, I know that you know that delivery guy was the one who took it."

Oh shit! "And how do you know that?" Lisa sighed.

"From the tracking device you planted on him. You knew it was him." Lisa was glad he didn't say, "Because you jerked him off in his truck."

"Ah-hah," Lisa responded, as she crossed her legs in her dark blue nightie. "Is that all you know?"

Lenny motioned at her and said, "Look, maybe I'm wrong, but first you actually get the costume, then you're doing things in secret, and you're associating so closely with the character. Not to mention, you've been acting a little strangely."

"I can't believe you figured it out," Lisa was impressed. She was not angry, and it actually felt good for someone else to know the truth.

After a moment of silence, Lenny responded, "I can't believe you're Masturbatra in real life."

They both laughed together, but it had serious undertones.

"So have you actually gone out as Masturbatra yet?" Lenny was dying to know.

Lisa's cheeks got red. "Kind of..."

"How can you 'kind of' go out as Masturbatra?"

"Well I was scared that someone would connect me to your author account and connect that to the shipping address from your house and what not. I just didn't want to tangle you up in it, so I used a pseudonym."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that," Lenny assured. "Believe me, I didn't want to be associated with an erotic comic either, so I've been putting a fake return address on the shipping labels and just placing the boxes in a drop box. Nobody can connect us with the comic."

"Well that's a relief! But please DO NOT TELL COLLIN. I need to tell him and I don't know when I'm going to find it to be the right time."

"I understand. Just don't do anything dangerous."

Lisa scoffed off his concerns jestingly, "Oh don't worry. Masturbatra doesn't get into fights to solve her problems. I make sure to leave my big whacking dildo at home."

Cracking up, Lenny responded, "I seriously thought you were mad at me for even suggesting that. When you spoke to me alone I thought I was in trouble."

"No, no ha-ha. Remember, I'm the cool mom." Lisa smiled.

"Well, I'm glad that I know this. But I have no clue what you want me to do now, now that I know this."

Lisa brushed her hair behind her shoulders with her hands as she stood up off the couch. "Now would be a good time for you to choose a seat so I can fulfill my end of our agreement."

Never in her decades of having sex had Lisa seen an erection grow so quickly. Lenny was not expecting it to happen that very night. "Wait, right now?! Are you sure?"

"We have the house to ourselves, you already woke me up, you fulfilled your end of the agreement, your cock's already hard, and I have no pants to take off. I literally can't imagine a better moment for it."

Lenny started looking around like he didn't know what to do next. Fortunately for him, Lisa did. "Just sit down on the couch, get naked, and let me do the rest."

The horny 18-year-old did as the experienced woman said. Lisa was glad she had got in the habit of dressing cute for bed, too, so that Collin would be driven crazy when he saw her in the mornings.

Lisa backed up to a naked Lenny. She pulled her blue nightie up and tied the material in the front. All that was below her bellybutton was a thin matching blue thong. "It's time I reward you for a job well done," Lisa grinned.

Lenny quivered as the MILF's bare flesh touched his bare erection. "Ahhg," he groaned. He felt the entire weight of her body resting on his hard-on.

The seductress followed up by leaning into his back, wrapping her arm around his neck, and resting her head against the side of his- giving him a view of her cleavage that a deliveryman would kill for.

As promised, Lisa ground hard and swiftly into Lenny's groin. His favorite part of his favorite woman was pleasuring his inexperienced, but eager sex organ. "You like that?" Lisa asked.

"Yeeeaaah!"

Once Lenny got comfortable with the sensation, he placed his hands around Lisa's waist. She knew he was ready to handle more, so she began gyrating her booty deep into his cock, like she was trying to grind through stone.

For a second time that night, Lenny surprised her. He reached over to his laptop and music began to play. It had no lyrics, but the beat was energetic, and ideal for Lisa to keep her rhythm.

Lisa reminded herself though the deal wasn't to give him a great lap dance. The deal was that she had to give him one until he came. She altered her methods to fit the goal.

She began thrusting her yoga butt towards his abdomen, each time grinding his dick in an upward motion.

Lenny's euphoria intensified. "Oh, fuck, you're amazing," he grunted. He just tried his best to hold Mrs. Carter in place while she took care of the rest. He turned his head to the side so he could smell her shampooed hair and look at her gorgeous face.

It was made clear by the grunts in her ear that her new direction was working. "Are you going to cum all over my ass, sweetie?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"That's some big talk, but I want to see that you actually cash in." Lisa concentrated her gyrations onto the hard bar under her body. She felt his precum leaking from the tip of his cock smear all over her butt cheeks. "Ohhh, that's it, sweetie. That's what I want you to do."

"Uuuhhmm. This feels so good."

"You worked very hard today, and I want to see you make the most of this."

"I love how I'm making it wet."

"Me, too, sweetheart. But I didn't do this so you could leave a few smudges of precum on me. I want you to jizz on my ass so much that I have to spend an hour in the shower cleaning it off."

Into Lisa's ear, a panting Lenny, mumbled, "You need to bend over."

Having never grinded on a guy until he finished before, Lisa trusted hi direction. The customer's always right.

Ready to finish him off, Lisa removed her arm from his neck, and leaned forward in the chair. She immediately saw the benefit of her new position. Her legs were steady on the ground and could be used for leverage. Lisa pushed back directly onto Lenny's erection, as he held her waist.

There was so much precum that the grinding started to make a sound. "Lenny, I don't think a man has ever came more on me without actually cumming on me."

He laughed, and said he had a big load coming.

"You better, after all this work on both our parts!"

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers