Mata Hari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_fit
T_fit
12 Followers

The shed inside is as dark as the night sky and only the eyes of Mata Hari are visible, glistening, moving left and right in her fear. Pushed closed together in the small room, I suddenly feel her press her boy into me, leaning her head against my chest and wrapping her arm around my torso. She looks up to me, her eyes large and wide open like a animal caught in the search lights

"I'm scared.. What's going to happen? I don't even know your name.. Nor do I know why I followed you.."

Her arm tightens around me, pulling my face closer to hers. Her head tilts slightly as she pouts her lips. Her eyes start to close as our lips near eachother little by little. Her approach hesitant, reluctant but driven forward , wrapping herself in the promised protection of my arms. Our lips touch and carefully she kisses me, pulls back and looks into my eyes, askingly. Then she leans in again and kisses me, pressing her lips harder against my mouth as her body pushes into mine.

I can only answer her kiss, unable to withstand the fear-invoked desire burning in the eyes of the woman leaning against me. My arms fold automatically around her waist and I pull her into me. Her hand that held the robe closed around her body, looses its grip and the fabric slides off her body and piles around her feet in the floor. Naked, wearing just the decorations she used for her performance, she pushes herself against my body and guides my hands to her buttocks. Her lips open and I feel the tip of my tongue pressing against my lips, slipping through and slide into my mouth as I open them.

Met with my tongue, she starts a slow dance in my mouth, circling and wrapping her tongue around mine. Soon the dance becomes faster, more passionate and transforms into a qild game of tag,. Tongues slipping and sliding around eachother, moving from mouth to mouth, attacking and retrieving. Her breathing becomes fasterm gasping for air in the short pauses of our kissing, her body moves in my hands, her hips grinding her pelvis into mine.

Desire starts to flame up in my body, the flames blazing, my body reacting strongly to the urgent situation and the call of Mata Hari's body. The grip on her buttocks increases, my fingers digging into her tight globes, pulling her harder into me, letting her feel the desire that grows in my pants. She releases her grip around my neck, wriggles one hand between our bodies and frantic fingers start pulling on the button and zipper.

Urgently she pushes my pants down, folds her fingers around my member as it jumps into her hand and starts to stroke me against her naked skin. Her grip is firm, pulling the foreskin down and exposing my swollen head, milking precum from my shaft with her hand. The clear liquid is spread over her stomach, the scent mixing in with the sweet scent of her desire. She pushes her pelvis against my thigh, raises one leg and slides it around my waist, rubbing her pussy against my leg, her hips rocking back and forth slowly, fuelling the lust inside me. Our lips are still fused, our kisses becoming breaths against mouths, tongues flicking in and out, the urgent moves of our bodies preventing us to lock in with eachother again.

Her eyes have a feverish look as she slips from my embrace, turns in my arms and presses her buttocks against my throbbing member. She looks over her shoulder as she leans forward, spreads her legs and offers me her body, my member sliding through the crevass of her butt, the veined skin slipping over the moist, heated petals of her sex. Her voice a whisper as she outs her want, her body soft and welcoming..

"Fuck me... Now.."

She grabs my shaft just below the head, guides it down to the entrance of her sheath and pushes it between her lips. She takes my hands and places them on her hips, then slowly increase the pressure on my member, starting to slip it in, urging me to take control of her and push into her in a determined, relentless thrust. With a grunt I answer her call and push into her. Her slick channel tight, but not slowing down the glide into her, her cry out muffled as she pushes her hand against her mouth. With a single thrust I enter her, her sex enveloping the full length of my shaft, her lips stretched around the base of my member, pressed into my pelvis.

She leaves me no time to catch my breath or to get a hold on the situation. Her hips start to roll and she starts move my member in and out of her channel. Directed by instinct, I pull her to me by her hips, the tilt of my hips bouncing her back as I slip back outside, only to pull her back into me agains and push my length into her. I hear the muffled moans from her mouth as I start to move against her. Our bodies moving in unison, moving faster and more intense with each push. Soft slaps start to sound as her buttocks hit my pelvis, my hips moving faster as I start to fuck her.

My conscious thoughts are driven from my mind by a storm of lust, the submittance of her body, the sudden desire sparking as adrenaline flowed strongly through our veins, my control slipping more and more as I take her hard and deep. Her moans becoming louder now, unable to keep her hand forced against her mouth, her body moved too hard back and forth. Her breasts flail on her chest, her hands finding am anchoring point to withstand the storm raging inside my body. Relentless I take her, feeling her sex getting wetter, her nectar flowing around my shaft, coating it, splattered against her inner thighs and pelvis each time my pelvis crashes into her body.

"Ik ga komen.. Ik ga komen.. Neuk me... Harder...Maak me klaar..."

She starts to chant, whispering the words in between gasps, the dutch words enouraging me even more, strengthening the movements of my hips, intensifying the drive into her sex. My hips moving furiously, each push caught and countered by her hips, rolling back and forth in perfect harmony. My balls swing upwards and hit her clit and lips, tightening with each slap, the pressure increasing as I race towards my release. My climax announces itself by flooding my body with heat, emitting from my core, rushing through my veins. My legs lock in, freezing, just my hips bucking into her as I push her tight against me. I grunt through my clenched teeth as my climax is released fully and I start to orgasm inside her.

The first spurts of semen are jetted into her as she starts to shake against me. Her sex starts to ripple and spasm, the rolling of her hips stopped as she pushes herself into me, receiving the blows of my member forced deep inside of her. A loud, high pitched scream is forced through her lips as she submits to the explosion of bliss inside her body. Moving frantically together, we revel in the deep seated sensations of our climax.

Locked in orgasm, I am unable to respond to the sounds I hear outside. Running feet, whistles blown, quick, harsh commands souding through the alley that lead to out escape. With her body pushed hard against me, my mind struggling to take over control and pull myself from her body, locked inside of her, I hear the the footsteps closing in, the door tested by strong shoulder. Before I can free myself from the intimate lock of our bodies. The door flings open and something heavy lands on my head. Everything turns black around me as I slip to the floor, knocked out by a baton.

The light is comfortably dimmed when I open my eyes again, a stinging head ache blurring my sight until I blink a few times. I look around confused, the feel of Mata Hari still on my body, her scent still in my nose, blanketting my conscious thoughts. As my eyes shoot through the room, they meet the eyes of a man, looking at me woriedly. Immediatly I push my chair back and find backing against the wall, strecthing my arms out in a defensive pose*

"Don't be scared. It's me, professor Tempus.."

I recognise my history professor immediatly. The freindly eyes half hidden by the reading glasses on his nose, the calm smile around his lips.

"Professor? What..? How..? What are you doing here?"

"I noticed that you found the book.."

Puzzled I look at him. How does he know about the book. My mind starts to go into overdrive, processing the events of the past hours.

"The scribbles in the margin are yours.."

"Yes, the first time I met Mata Hari, was in 1957. I met her a few more times after that. Only after my last visit I finally understood.."

"Understood what professor?"

The old man starts to raise his hand, his fingers starting to caress the white, small beard covering his skin. He turns inwards, pulling back into himself, before he looks back at me and smiles.

"Tell me, did you make love to her?"

My face turns red, answering the question for me.

"How you made love to her, wasn't it your deepest fantasy?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with this all?"

I see the professor relax, finding comfort in his own territory as a scholar.

"History is only history. A guess of true events, based on documents, artefacts and every day objects. But what really took place, we will never know. Maybe you went back in time, tried to save her. Maybe you will try again and again, but events in the past cannot be altered. They are as they are. The world is still the same, despite your attempts."

He pauses and takes a deep breath, checking if I am still with him. I listen silently, having slipped back into my chair.

"The book has powers. It allows the one that knows its secret, to slip into a fantasy that is real, as real as we are in this room right now. Those powers are released only at specific times and they offer the fulfillment of the deepest fantasies"

"Do you mean the dates and weekday have to match? I found out that the dates in the margin were all on the same weekday"

"Yes, the key is the date. You can only visit Mata Hari once every 5-6 years. Sometimes longer. But all women described in the book can be visited. You only have to find the right lock, you already know how to use the key.."

"But professor, did this all happen or didn't?"

"Does it matter my boy? You look happy enough not to let that be a concern. Use the book for the right purpose. Have fun finding the locks hidden in the pages but never forget, you can't alter history. It won't allow you.."

T_fit
T_fit
12 Followers
12