Match Dot Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

When Tony is out of town, my wife comes into the office, pretending to drop something off for me. She will always disappear into a supply closet or bathroom with one of my coworkers, usually male. Lately, she's had then come over to my desk afterwards with an obvious taunt, like "Your wife said to tell you, nevermind, she doesn't need you to get her sausage afterall." Karen has stopped using my credit cards, but I'm so far in debt that I can't quit my job for 30 years.

Heather, on the other hand, now teases me almost daily, for her personal amusement. She knows I can't do anything without suffering Karen's wrath again and she is very inventive in trying to "seduce" me. She surprises me in the shower, and coos at how she wants my "big, manly cock" inside of her. She slips into bed with me, while I am sleeping, and blows on my cock until it is rock hard, and begs me to let her suck me off--promising not to tell Karen. She whispers in my ear to tell me my cock isn't really that small, then bursts out laughing. She even films Karen's sessions with really well hung men and forces me to watch.

After a month of being true to my slut wife, Karen let me eat Heather's pussy out. When I came before Heather finished, Karen punished me by locking me up in the chastity cage again for a week and made me serve as a unic butler while she and Heather hosted an orgy.

A few weeks later, Karen decided to turn my "bachelor pad" den into a separate apartment. I am no longer allowed in the main house without permission, but Heather and Karen control an audio and video monitor that they turn on when they're having sex with other men. I thought the construction was going to be expensive, but Heather and my wife worked out a deal with the general contractor. They work slowly, and they guys are coming in and out of the other parts of the house constantly. I don't know the details, but next year, we're apparently putting in a pool, too.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers