Match Met Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

She took off both his shoes and socks brutally as he spoke to himself in a voice of incoherence.

"Key Key baby, I'm talking to you." He whined in agitation. She could've laughed if she wasn't so exhausted and pissed off. He had never called her that and to hear it exit his somber face was humorous to put it mildly. Kiana went to undoing his belt.

"Wh—" Kiana was cut short.

"Are we about to fuck?" He asked, hopeful. She unbuttoned his pants with a scoff and shimmed them down his legs at the end of the bed.

"Absolutely not." She replied. Although she would've loved to know what kind of lover he'd be while highly intoxicated, she wasn't anywhere near the mood.

"Why are you so pretty?" He whispered. Kiana stopped undressing him to look into his eyes. He seemed so sober as he spoke those words. There wasn't a hint in hesitation in his voice nor his gaze. She swallowed roughly and took a deep breath.

"Thank you." She replied, undoing the buttons on his dress shirt. He was down to his briefs when she was done and he still continued to look in her eyes.

"I'll be right back." She said, going to the bathroom. She didn't bother to turn the light on because she was back in his bedroom within 4 seconds. She had the basin in her hands and she placed it on the floor beside his bed. She used a small hair-tie to tie back his tresses.

"Flip over." She commanded, patting his leg to jerk him awake. He did as she asked pressed his cheek firmly into his pillow

"Sawyer—look." Kiana said, wanting him to see the garbage can she put beside him. He groaned in reply but he was still asleep.

"Open your eyes." Kiana said a little louder.

"They are open honey." There was no suppressing the laugh that Kiana let flow in the open air. His eyes were shut tight yet his statement was so persuasive.

"Goodnight Sawyer." Kiana said before closing his bedroom door.

"I want to marry you, I'll wait another 26 years if I have to." The sentence ran through her head a million miles a second. Her breathing increased in rate and it felt as if she was having a hard attack.

He's drunk, he has no idea what he's saying.

She dazedly strolled to the couch where she fell asleep replaying those words over and over again.

*

The bright sun woke Sawyer. He put his forearm over his eyes while he tried to stop the right side of his head from pounding. Seconds later, his cell phone vibrated from the end of the bed. He could only guess they were in his folded grey pants. He sat up to retrieve the phone and squinted at the small font.

If ur not in a ditch on the highway, u need to go kiss ur girl's feet for the rest of the day.

It was from his brother Xavier. As Sawyer looked around, he could tell Kiana had been good to him. He had no idea what the hell happened that night but his clothes were off and folded with a trashcan beside his bed filled with his regurgitated fluids. But she was nowhere to be found. He got out of bed, dismissing his man call to the bathroom and venturing to look for Kiana.

She was curled tightly on the couch, still in her shimmering dress. Her hands were angelically placed below her head and her brown legs led up to a black thong which peeked out from under the hem of her dress. Sawyer walked around to see her face and ran a hand over her cheek. After the fifth or sixth stroke on her smooth skin, she stirred awake and looked him right in the eyes.

"I'm sorry—I didn't mean anything I said or did last night." He said sincerely, kissing her on the lips.

"I know." She mumbled dejectedly. Sawyer was compelled to take care of her a little bit, so he scooped her in his hold; back of her legs resting on his forearm and her back against his other. Kiana didn't resist the attention and allowed Sawyer to carry her to bed. He sat her onto his mattress and unzipped the back, slipping it over her head. His hands roamed over her bare shoulders and down her arms, just enjoying the even feel of her skin. He couldn't resist the urge to lay his lips against it.

"Make love to me." Kiana said in a small voice, right alongside his ear. He kissed her shoulder blade a few more times before unhooking her bra. He allowed it to reveal her chest and he knelt on the floor. She watched while he took a pert nipple between his teeth and lightly tugged on it. Kiana ran her hand over his head as he nursed on her. He gave the other nipple the same care and put a hand beneath them both. He seemed to juggle them before pressing them together firmly.

"Lie down." He said. Kiana lay on her side and watched Sawyer spoon against her. He suddenly didn't have on any bottoms and his dick was piercing into her ass. He slid a rough hand between the cut of her legs until he reached the junction that no longer traveled upward. He pressed the leg in the air and hissed out as Kiana's knee came inches away from her ear.

"Holy shit." He mumbled, evaluating how far her pussy spread in that position. The morning sun highlighted the pink of her inner labia contrasting with the brown. Her pussy's juices shines down her clit and glimmered against her hole. Sawyer licked his lips and didn't know if he was quite ready to fuck her yet; her pussy had never looked so mouth-watering.

"Please Sawyer." She pleaded, snapping him out of his fantasies. He placed himself at her spread entrance and ascended his hips to bury deep within her. Kiana cried out into the open air before sighing loudly in satisfaction. Sawyer found his spot against her ear and watched her lovemaking faces. The anguished contortions of pleasure etched on her features as he pushed himself inside her were hard to ignore.

Kiana was in ecstasy; Sawyer's dick was so deep inside her she could feel him in her core. His strokes were measured and slow, ensuring he hit every pressure point on the way in and back out. She was almost sure she could feel the veins and ridges embedded in his cock. And the hold he had on her leg was stretching her out.

He placed a digit against her clit and pressed in small circular motions. This seemed to cause her body to stiffen dramatically and she placed her palm over his. A small sound escaped her mouth before it was cut short and panting breaths took its place. Sawyer could feel her walls spasm around his dick. He peppered her back in kisses as she tried to catch her breath. He lay beside her and the both fell victim to an early morning nap.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers