Matched Pairs Ch. 05

Story Info
Middle-aged suburbanites get frisky while on vacation.
3k words
4.58
14.6k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples spent the next little while relaxing by the water with another beer. Not much was said, the summer sun made them drowsy.

"I'm going in for a swim," Fred announced.

He strode into the water and swam out past the end of the dock. Fred was a strong swimmer and could stay out for a long while.

Charlie excused himself and made his way to the cabin.

"I hope for your sake that he doesn't burn up all his energy out there," Pat said coyly to Maggie.

"I'm not worried," Maggie answered. "He'll cruise out there for a long time. If he needs a rest he'll just float for a while. He's working off those two beers to get into game condition for tonight."

Pat giggled a bit at the answer, knowing that it was true. "I should get Charlie out there!" she suggested.

"He will, if he wants to, but he's not as good in the water as Fred," Maggie advised.

Pat stirred restlessly. From the sexy beginning to their afternoon, activities had taken on a quiet, unexciting tone. She felt a need for action. She thought briefly of ambushing Charlie in the cabin for a session of mid-afternoon one-on-one. That sounded interesting, but it would have meant taking off her new bikini that she had waited so long to put to use.

"I wonder if this suit will survive in the water," she pondered aloud so that Maggie could hear her.

"It would probably be alright." Maggie said. "There's not much to it, so you better be careful that it stays together, if you know what I mean."

"Well, the water looks so refreshing, it's hard to resist. I think that I'll give it a try." She removed her sunglasses and set them on her recliner. She tugged at the edges of her suit, checking the connections, and then turned toward the water. "I think that I'll surprise Fred," she mumbled as she waded into the water. She wasn't sure whether Maggie heard the last remark. She hoped that she had. It was a kind of test.

Pat fell forward into the water, breast-stroked out about ten yards, and then stood up. It was still shallow enough for her to stand. She looked out at Fred doing the crawl another ten yards out. She wondered if he would stay there all afternoon. Pat submerged again and swam a little to the side. The cool water was soothing, and her suit was staying together. She knelt down in the shallow water to stay cool. It wasn't easy to see her. She watched Fred swimming and Maggie watched her.

After a while Fred decided to come in. He swam toward the shore. He made his way to the shallow point and stood up, catching his breath and rubbing water from his eyes. He had enjoyed the exercise, and decided to reward himself with a beer.

"Fred!" he heard his name screeched behind him. He turned instantly, expecting to find one of the women in trouble in the water. As he about-faced, his blurred vision was filled with an indefinable object inches from him. He raised his hands up to avoid crashing into whatever it was. In the split second that passed, he felt his hands fill with something alien, yet strangely familiar.

In a moment Fred regained his bearings and found himself in possession of Pat's lush breasts, one in each palm. He looked down at them and then at her face. She was grinning at him. It was if the breasts had fallen out of the sky.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," Pat purred I feigned innocence. "You see, my halter became untied in the water and I thought that you were going to bump into me."

"Huh?" was all Fred could muster. He was confused. He stood there motionless, waiting for coherent thought to return.

"Anytime, Fred." Pat hinted. Fred was still confused. "If you're finished with them, I was wondering if I could have them back now."

Fred looked down and realized that he was still cradling Pat's two assets.

"Sorry." Fred mumbled as he released them, wondering why he was sorry. He noted that they hadn't changed much in the years that he had gone without them. He turned without speaking further and swam back out into the lake. He was sure that Maggie had seen the little collision and he was not walking up on the shore until his erection subsided and he had figured out what to say.

Pat retied her halter and waded up onto the shore.

"That wasn't very nice." Maggie said calmly as Pat waded out of the water.

"Just having a little fun with my ex." Pat chuckled. "I don't see him complaining."

"What if I were to complain?" asked Maggie.

"Don't worry, it was just a tease. Besides, we said 'what happens at..."

"Yes, yes, I know," Maggie interrupted. "We better be careful. This could get going too far, too fast if we're not careful."

"How much farther and faster would that be?"

"We just better be careful," Maggie repeated.

"We already started down this road. I'll put the brakes on when I need to," Pat assured her. "Why don't you have some fun with Charlie?"

"And what if Charlie and Fred don't feel like having the brakes put on?" Maggie asked.

"That's when I'll come to your rescue—and you come to mine. The boys will love it."

"And what line do we agree not to cross?" Maggie asked.

"Do we have to decide that now? We'll know it when we get there. In the meantime let's have fun with it. It's too late turn back now."

"Sorry I was gone so long. Did I miss anything?" a voice called from behind them. It was Charlie.

********

Maggie wasn't as adept at teasing as Pat. She thought about a quid pro quo with Charlie, but got cold feet and gave up on the idea. Charlie and Pat took their seats in the chairs next to her, enjoying the last rays of the afternoon sun. Charlie glanced back and forth between the two women, trying to figure out the silence. He wondered why his and Fred's arrival always created silence.

Fred finally decided to swim to shore. He was going to talk to Maggie about his unexpected encounter with Pat, but decided to put the conversation off when he saw Pat and Charlie sitting alongside her. He surmised that she couldn't have been very angry, since she hadn't stomped back to the cabin. At any rate, he would have no difficulty in entering a plea of innocent.

Fred dried himself with a towel and then opened the cooler and took out a beer. "Anyone else like one?" he called out. After a chorus of 'yeses' he took out three more, distributed them and then sat down.

"Don't forget our tee time tomorrow, Charlie."

"I did forget." Charlie replied. "What time is it?"

"Eleven o'clock."

"What are you girls going to do while we're playing golf?" Charlie asked.

"I think that I'd like another chance at that gift shop at Blue Mountain Lake, and maybe lunch over there," Maggie answered.

"Sounds fine with me," Pat added.

They finished their beer as the sun sank lower, touching the mountains in the distance. They decided to change out of their suits, so they marched to the cabin together. Fred looked for a chance to speak to Maggie about Pat, but it was hard to find an opportunity with the other couple at such close quarters. Anyway, she didn't look very upset so Fred decided to save it for later.

Dinner was simple fare of hamburgers on the grill. They chattered away about nothing important. Curiously, as their vacation days were closing out, they spoke about things at home. It was after ten 'clock before anyone looked at their watch.

"Why don't we turn in?" suggested Pat, putting her arm around Charlie's waist.

"That's a good idea," Fred agreed. "Maggie, why don't we have a drink by the lake while they're getting tucked in?"

Maggie grabbed a beer and followed Fred outdoors.

The moon was full and high over the lake. The warmth of the day was still present and only the chirping of the crickets and an occasional frog broke the silence. Fred and Maggie placed two of the lawn chairs side by side.

"Are you glad that I invited Pat and Charlie?" Maggie queried without warning.

"You know, I was opposed to it at first." Fred conceded. "Now it seems to have turned out well."

Both were quiet for a minute as Maggie pondered the answer, and her next question.

Fred spoke to the question that he was sure was on Maggie's tongue. "What happened between Pat and me in the water this afternoon was an accident."

"You didn't seem to mind."

"It was an accident!" Fred insisted.

"I know," Maggie admitted. "I saw the whole thing. It wasn't an accident, though. I think that Pat did it on purpose. She ambushed you."

"For my part, it was an accident." Fred repeated.

"She was just having a little fun with you."

"Well, she shouldn't have."

"And what was the harm?" Maggie scolded, suddenly defending her sister-at-arms.

"I just thought..." Fred began weakly

"And I did notice you standing there holding them like a pair of juicy ripe papayas. So don't try to play the victim, sir!" Maggie pressed on. "She had to beg you to give them back."

"I wish that it could have been your juicy ripe papayas," offered Fred, eager to soothe her.

"You mean juicy ripe grapes, compared to her!"

"What are you talking about?" Fred blurted out. "I love to hold your gra...papay...well, you know what I mean."

"No I don't what you mean. This all started when you started criticizing Pat."

"C'mon, Maggie, you do know what I mean. I love to hold your papayas...and other things, too."

"What other things?" Maggie was getting interested.

"I love to run my hand up the backs of your firm, smooth legs while you're lying on your stomach just like I did this afternoon when you were in your new bikini." Fred was starting to be poetic. "After I do that awhile, I like to let them go up a little higher, over you smooth, round..."

"I get the picture!" Maggie quickly cut him off. "I'm sorry!" she whispered. "At least about the grape thing."

"You know, Maggie," Fred wasn't finished, "if it had been you that had come up behind me in the water this afternoon we still might be out there getting waterlogged."

Maggie's mood suddenly brightened. "Mmmm...that's an interesting thought!" She whipped her neck back at the silent, dark cabin. "We could go out there and get 'waterlogged' right now."

"Oh, we'd have to go in and put on our suits and everything," Fred said. "I thought that we could just go back to the cabin and..."

"Who needs suits?" Maggie reached over and gently stroked her fingers over his temple and earlobe, then over his shoulder and down his arm.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Fred rose from his chair and kicking off his sneakers in one motion.

"Ssshhh! Try not to make too much noise." Maggie stood up and stepped out of her sandals.

Fred was nude in seconds. As Maggie watched him shuck his clothing, she went more slowly. She unbuttoned her shorts and slowly peeled them down her legs, along with her panties. Fred eyed her, nude in the moonlight from the waist down. She took a longer time with the buttons on her blouse. There were five. She undid the first two with agonizing slowness, wondering if Fred would ever get the hint to take over. Midway through button number three, he stepped forward and assumed command.

He didn't work any faster, but that didn't matter, because they both felt his hard member pressing against her belly, and that was a pleasant distraction. The blouse was finally undone. Fred slid it off her sculpted shoulders. Maggie dropped her arms to her side so that it could fall to the ground. Fred stepped a little closer and embraced her. His penis pressed against her more insistently. They shared a long kiss that began with affection and caresses of lips on lips and ended in a passionate tango of hungry tongues.

It was time for Fred to take off her bra. There is no slow, ceremonious way to remove a bra that works quite right. It is impossible to slowly unhook it, like a button can be slowly undone. Perhaps it should be possible to buy bras with buttons instead of hooks. Once unhooked, it is senseless to delay pulling it from the wearer's shoulders. Otherwise, it just hangs from the woman, like the wings on a wounded gull.

Fred held the kiss and reached around and dutifully unhooked the panel. Exposed as she was, Maggie was in a hurry to get the preliminaries completed and get into the water. She stepped back and stood compliantly as Fred slid the harness down her arms and tossed it into the pile of clothes. They walked hand-in-hand into the water.

The water was cool at first, but warm enough once they got used to it. The waded far enough out so the depth was shoulder deep. There was an eerie silence. Out past the dock, the water absorbed all sounds from shore. There was no breeze. They could only hear the lapping of the water on the dock and their breathing.

They embraced once again. They held one another tightly in the warm, black, moonlit water. They were patient lovers; they took take their time. They would stay until all feelings had been felt, every pleasure uncovered. They were used to each other's body, but in the lake they were different than in their bed. They were standing, not lying down. In their bed, the mattress supported them. Isolated, standing unsupported in the water, their buoyancy pressed them upward and together.

They were kissing; resuming the kiss they had started on the shore. Fred ducked his head under the surface, finding the hardened nipple of a breast. He closed his lips around it. He tasted her and the lake. He suckled it and enclosed the bud with his tongue. Even with his ears under the water he could hear her moans of delight. He switched to the other breast and repeated his task. She moaned again.

He lifted his head for air. He started back down to her breast. She stopped him with her hand and guided his face back to hers to kiss him again. She lifted up off the floor of the lake and clung to him. It was easy to support her with the water helping. He felt her release one arm and she was holding him below. She released him, but he felt her hand moving between them. She spread her lips and lifted her hips slightly. Using her other hand as Fred held her tightly she guided him into her. She settled down so that his full length was inside her.

Fred held her buttocks firmly and she clasped her arms around his shoulders. They didn't move their pelvises against one another. They let the gentle motion of the water do it for them. It would raise them a little and set them down. Up—down; the water slowly delivered the pleasure of love to them. They allowed it to slowly approach, welcoming but not rushing. Inch by inch the sensations strengthened. They measured and savored each one. Fred caressed her breast, rubbing a thumb over the nipple. They kissed again and Maggie pressed her breasts tightly to his hairy chest. They continued as such for a long while—much longer than thirteen minutes.

Every beginning brings and end—a climax. They had felt it coming for some time. She wanted to come before he did, so she could milk him as he arrived. She began to press down in a certain way to deepen the contact at a precise point. Fred understood what she was doing. He relished watching and feeling her do it. As she came closer, she pressed with more force. She breathed hard. With a single cry her orgasm struck her. She held her breath; muscles tightened; she struggled to impale herself on him even more deeply. As it peaked she gasped, tightened, then released. When it was over she hugged him as she relaxed and thought of the feeling of him inside her.

When she recovered she kissed him lovingly. "Come in me," she commanded. She squeezed him with the muscles inside her. He pressed up against her and strengthened his hold on her buttocks cheeks. They moved together as if they were a dance team, with instinctive knowledge of the moves of the other. The rhythm became more rapid; the thrusts made with more strength. Fred gave a loud grunt and emptied himself into her. Maggie came again, too; a little climax to complement the larger, first one.

"It was wonderful, Fred. I will never forget this," Maggie whispered. Fred was silent. He always was after sex. Maggie knew it, and did not expect a reply. Satisfaction had come to them.

Fred finally broke the silence. "Look how far we've drifted away from the cabin. "We better get back."

"Oh, my gosh!" cried Maggie. They had moved about forty yards down the shoreline. They started moving slowly back to the line of the cabin, then in to the shore. They waded out of the water. Fred stopped to pick up his clothes but Maggie stopped him.

"I'll come out and get them in the morning before anyone else is up," she whispered.

They clambered up the walk to the cabin, naked and innocent as the day they were born. When they arrived at the cabin they thought that they heard footsteps, but all was dark. Pat and Charlie's room was silent. They dug out some bath towels in the dark and dried off, then went to bed. They were spent and went to sleep, naked in each other's arms.

************

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dear REaders,

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm always interested in your comments and questions.

AW