Matching Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and Nicole moved in closer and looked on the right side of the room to see Raven and Zoe on the couch. Raven was sitting slumped on the couch also looking euphoric holding onto Zoe's nicely shaped hips while she was impaling herself on her cock. Zoe had the same higher than life expression on her face just as her lover while she moved up and down Raven's pole while holding onto her breasts at the same time.

This was a no holds barred all out orgy. The only thing that was missing was Amanda and Nicole. Even though they had their first fill in the other room, watching the other four courageously get it on right in front of them without fear of voyeurism made Amanda and Nicole want to go another round.

Amanda faced Nicole staring into her almond, brown, eyes. They suddenly kissed passionately. Amanda turned to the old, blue, worn out rocking chair on the other side of the room pass the four fucking. An idea popped into Amanda's head. She turned back to her lover staring at her innocently but curious. Amanda took her by the hand and led her pass the four still going at it until they reached the carpet made rocking chair. Amanda sat down first with her legs wide and her penis half erect again.

Not sure on what to do, but had a good idea what. Nicole bent over gripping Amanda's penis in the palm of her hand, lifting it up and stroking it again. It was starting to get hard but still Nicole wanted to taste it. Just to please her new lover. Nicole bent over further and took Amanda's manhood in her mouth and began sucking.

Amanda thought she would be used to this by now, but her body reacted the same way it did when they were in the room alone. With each squeeze, stroke, and suck Amanda's cock stood straight up ready for a second round.

Nicole couldn't get on top because of the arm chairs on either side. So she came up with an idea that surprised Amanda. She turned around with her ass leveled with Amanda's face. Still holding Amanda's erect cock backwards, Nicole moved backwards and squatted down impaling herself slowly on Amanda's stiff, white, rod. Out of a chain reaction, Amanda put her hands on either side of Nicole's hips and helped her by pulling her down further on her. She lifted herself up at the same time to help Nicole. Both females moaned pleasantly feeling their bodies connected.

"Oh shit!" Raquel cried feeling the fire in her balls develop. "Shit baby, I'm about to come!" Raquel smacked Rachel's ass again, but this time harder making her yelp in pain. But the pain eased afterwards making the feeling pleasurable. Raquel reached under and gripped both of Rachel's pierced, breasts and squeezed as hard as she could. Finally the fire in her testes erupted and Raquel cried out in pain. "Yeeeaaaooowww!" After cumming in the condom Raquel felt her privates cool down and she plopped on Rachel's back making her land front first on the mattress. What Raquel felt was pain now relaxed into pleasure as she laid on top of Rachel's back.

Zoe felt like she was on cloud 9. Not only Raven's cock was big enough to fill her up and make her feel pleasure she has never felt before, but she came about two times already. The most intense orgasm she has ever had in her life. For the first time of losing her virginity to her first love and having a threesome with two frat boys, neither one of them compared to the fuck she was experiencing now.

Raven thrust up into Zoe as much as she came down on her. The pressure in her testes was building and was about to come soon. "Zoe, I'm about to cum."

Zoe smiled. "Are you?" She got off of Raven's long, white, rod confusing her at first. Then Zoe kneeled down on the hard wooden floor and spread open Raven's legs until her naked body was between her thighs. Zoe quickly took the condom off and threw it to the floor and quickly swallowed Raven's dick with her mouth sucking vehemently. Raven moaned feeling Zoe's mouth swallowing her cock and her tongue playing with the pulsing head. To intensify the sudden climax, Zoe used her fingers to clamp on Raven's ball sack and squeezed it lightly pulling it out as if to stretch it. "Shit!" That did it for Raven. Like fighting its way to get out, her semen shot straight through the shaft and into Zoe's mouth where she proudly swallowed. "Damnit!" Raven screamed as she felt the itching pain and pleasurable relief of Zoe sucking all of the cum out of her until there was no more.

Zoe released her lips from Raven's penis and wiped her mouth. "Are you alright baby?"

Raven shook her head slowly from side to side trying to shake the stars from her eyes. She looked down at Zoe who looked beautiful glistening in the candle light. "Damn, you are amazing."

Zoe gave Raven a wink. "Right back at ya."

Amanda and Nicole were feeling the connection so strong that both of them felt like they were in limbo. Nicole couldn't help but please her body by impaling herself on Amanda's rod repeatedly until her body climaxed again. Knowing that Amanda still needed to cum, Nicole continued her pussy assault on her hot rod.

Amanda wanted to help strengthen the sex between the two by lifting herself up to stick Nicole. But she became tired after awhile. Instead she sat there on the chair letting her new lover do all the work.

Inside Nicole with the condom on was a wonderful sensation. But without the condom it was total bliss.

Amanda felt the buildup in her balls. "Nicole baby, I'm about to cum."

Knowing that they were having unprotected sex, Nicole pushed herself off of Amanda's prick and kneeled between Amanda's thighs. She gripped Amanda's pussy soaked prick and wrapped her lips around it. She squeezed as hard as she can on the shaft and sucked on Amanda's cock as hard as she could enjoying the sweet taste of her own juices.

Amanda was impressed. Getting head was a lot better than fucking. Especially if she was getting good head. "Oh shit!" Amanda cried as she felt her testes erupt and cum making its way through the shaft.

Unlike Zoe who courageously swallowed every bit of Raven, Nicole was not ready for that yet. In fact she didn't think she was ever going to be ready. She released herself from Amanda's pole and just stroked her slowly. Amanda arched her back and moaned as her cum erupted from the head. It wasn't extreme like earlier, but there was a lot all the same. The head of Amanda's cock look like it was leaking sperm and sliding down the shaft and over Nicole's hand. Generously, Nicole wiped the tip of Amanda's cock with her thumb and got back up on her feet. She leaned over and gave Amanda a nice big kiss.

"How do you feel?" Nicole asked.

A weak smile formed on Amanda's face. "Like I just took a long trip to heaven."

After all six of the females fucked each other into oblivion, they were too exhausted to do anything else.

After Raven and Zoe had their fun on the couch, they remained on the couch with Raven laying on her back and Zoe on top of her. Raquel and Rachel laid on the mattress with Raquel holding Rachel from behind in a backwards embrace. It was like she developed feelings for her despite all the explicit sexual offense she spat at Rachel. As for Amanda and Nicole, after Nicole cleaned Amanda's cock with her hand, they retired back into the bedroom where they started it all. Amanda and Nicole laid side by side in the nude with no covers. Nicole turned on the other side laying on her side and balling herself up like a fetus. Half asleep, Amanda saw this and moved in closer to wrap her arms around her waist from behind. Nicole could feel Amanda's breasts pressing up against her upper back. She took Amanda's arms and helped her wrap them around her body as tight as she wanted, accepting Amanda's warm embrace.

After the sun rose in the sky six females woke a little tired by satisfied from last night's events. This was something they all needed. The women to experience something new in their lives and to have sweet release from the stress of other close minded people and their strict values. The trannies who experienced new loves in their lives, plus found acceptance among women who did not look like the type to be interested in people like them.

They all got dressed and the trannies escorted the women outside.

"So how do you guys feel?" Raven asked just making sure everyone was on the same page even though she already knew the answer.

Zoe glanced at her friends and back at Raven with a blushing smile. "I feel like I woke up as a new woman."

"Me too." Rachel chimed in.

"So you like that huh?" Raquel asked with a smile that said she came and conquered. "For a second there I thought I hurt you."

Rachel gave her a smile. "My ass and pussy feel sore, but it's a good type of sore. How did you know that I like being talk down and dirty like that when I'm being fucked?"

"Just a hunch." Raquel answered.

"Well you guessed right."

Raquel bit her lip lightly out of the anticipation of asking her the personal question. "In that case, would you like to do it again sometime?"

Rachel walked up to Raquel and gave her a light kiss on the lips. "Maybe, let's see what happens."

It wasn't the answer Raquel was hoping for, but it put a satisfying smile on her face all the same.

Amanda walked up close to Nicole shyly. "So I guess this is goodbye?"

Nicole gave Amanda a heavenly look. "It doesn't have to. We can still be friends."

Amanda wanted that but after the experience she had last night, she wanted something more. "So you still want to talk to me?"

Nicole seemed appalled by the question. "Of course I want to still talk to you silly. I'm not one of these idiots who have bi-curious experimentation one night and then pretend it never happened the next. I like what happened last night. It was fun. I own up to that."

Amanda's heart started to flutter. She had one last question to ask and hoped she would hear the answer she wanted. "Sooo, do you want to do it again?"

Nicole smiled at her. "Maybe."

"Maybe? That's not really a clear answer."

"You have to understand. I come from a very religious background. My father is a pastor at my church and my mother is his first lady. Basically, all my family members are very religious. So if they found out I was having sex, let alone having sex with you, I hate to see how they react." Damn! Leave it up to close minded, bible thumping, extremist to be a cock block on Amanda's plans. "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean, you do look like a woman anyway. At least in my eyes you do."

The compliment was appreciated but not enough. "Look Nicole, I like you. I really do. And if you are just interested in being friends, then I am down with that too. But I don't want to leave you just because of what others may think. Please don't let things like that destroy what we just done."

Nicole took a big sigh. "We'll see what happens. Just be patient with me okay?"

Amanda wasn't the type to be patient. In fact, she never met anyone who needed time to make up her mind. But Nicole was willing to give them a try. Not romantically or sexually, but as a companion. And if that is what it takes to get near to her, then Amanda was all for it. "Okay, just think about it."

Nicole's smile returned after knowing Amanda understood. "Okay. At least me and you are on the same page."

"You know what?" Zoe announced to everyone. "Why don't we go out for bowling Saturday, just us girls?"

All five of them glanced at each other and nodded.

"Okay, sure." They all said in unison.

"Good, how about eight? Will that work?"

"I don't know if I'll be busy on Saturday, but I'll check and see if I'm available."

"You better." Zoe threatened playfully and seductively. Raven got the hint and smiled.

After a short conversation between the six. Zoe, Rachel, and Nicole jumped into Zoe's 2012 blue, buggy, Volkswagen and drove off back to the town. As for Raven, Raquel, and Amanda. They returned back inside the house to clean up the mess they created. After throwing away things that were no use anymore and sanitizing the furniture and floors, the three transsexual friends were beat. They plopped down on the table exhausted as if they went another round with the girls.

"You know what ladies?" Raven called, "I think we just made some new friends?"

"Hell yeah." Raquel said and pushed Raven playfully.

"You think they would want to see us again?" Amanda asked with worry on her face.

"Shiiit, after this good dick we gave them, they better start seeing us," Raquel said with attitude, "I don't think any of the football, basketball, or any dumb jock that plays sports could do what we did."

"You got that right." Raven joined in. She saw the uncomfortable look on Amanda's face. "Heh, cheer up. We did good last night. She likes you, she really does. It's just that society is not ready for people like us. At least not yet anyway." Raven saw Amanda nod in agreement. "Besides, the girls had a good time. They'll come around when they find out that there are no other dicks as big as ours." All three of them chuckled at the statement.

"By then it will probably be too late," Raquel said, "we probably been graduated and getting the hell out of this God forsaken town. At least that's what I'm going to do."

Raven and Amanda agreed. This town was less accepting of them even in college. It was time for them to move on and fast.

"Another thing to think about," Raven continued, "those girls are just probably looking for a good time. Since they are trapped behind the stigma of us being in sin and all, they may not get back with us again."

All the hope flushed out of Amanda. "Don't say that."

"I'm serious. But look on the bright side, at least when we get the hell up out of here you don't have to worry about those three anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because of pussy dude," Raquel said, "there is a lot more of it out there in the world than you think."

"Don't forget, ass too." Raven included. Amanda realized that they were right. She may be friends with Nicole no matter what she thinks of her. But a relationship with her was probably impossible. "Cheer up Amanda. There are a lot more pussy where that came from. Now let's get out of here and get some breakfast. I'm starving. Waffle House anyone?"

"Hell yeah." Raquel said.

Amanda smiled feeling a lot better after their little pep talk. All three of them got up and locked the door to the house on the way out. Three of them left their place of solitude and freedom with smiles on their faces. Satisfied what their future may bring.