Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt must have realized that he had failed in his first attempt for he quickly pulled back causing his manhood to ride my clitoris a second time and forcing me to moan erotically again.

His hard cock must have become coated with my juices during his first attempt because I noticed how easily it rode my pussy on its retreat. His cock now had just the right amount of lubrication to create enough friction to enhance my pleasure even more.

He realized that the position I was in would not allow him to detach the vibrator from me for he said to me, "Can you lower your belly just a bit more and keep your pelvis at the same height? The angle is wrong."

I shifted a bit and then slowly eased back into my original position hoping he would not notice and waited for him to try again. It worked and when he tried again, of course, the results were same and he got couple more moans from me.

I didn't think he had any idea what I was doing so I said to him, "I'll try to change the angle a bit this more this time, try again." so I shifted again and got right back in the same position.

This time, however, when he started to drive his rigid member forward, I let the mouth of my pussy rub around the head of his dick. It almost felt as if I were kissing his cock-head with the lips of my vagina and I felt my juices begin flowing heavily around the him.

Even though I was caught up my own pleasure and moaning, I noticed his eyes close and a look of rapture appeared on his face as his cock-head came into contact with my pussy. I didn't know how much longer I could keep up my facade but I decided to find out and dropped my pelvis just a mere fraction of an inch as I said to him, "Try again."

He thrust his manhood once more only this time the head of his cock hit squarely on my clitoris before sliding past sending a jolt of overwhelming electricity through my entire body. I cried out, "Yes, that's it! You hit it that time baby! Keep trying!"

He looked at me in surprise but must have believed my subterfuge and thought that he had finally struck the vibrator. Thinking he had found the right spot, to my pleasant surprise repeated his wonderful movements several more times as he attempted to free the vibrator from me. Each time he did, he drove his manhood through the furrow of my pussy until like a bolt of lightening it struck my clitoris sending a huge jolt of pleasure throughout my entire body.

"I just can't seem to knock it loose." I heard him say in frustration but could tell from the tighter way he was holding me that it was begging to have the same effects on him.

I became more excited from the knowledge he was becoming as aroused and it was and the need to have him in me become overwhelming.

Unable to restrain myself anymore, I decided to make my move and lowered my body as much as I dared without touching him and said to him, "You've almost got it! Try just one more time!"

"Are you sure? It doesn't feel like it to me. Maybe we should try a different angle?" He said to me doubtingly.

The excitement and anticipation was almost too much for me and I struggled to sound convincing when I said to him, "No, I can feel it about to happen. All you have to do is push harder this time and I am sure you'll feel it too!"

"Okay, Here goes!" he said and thrust again towards me. Even though I knew it was coming, the feeling of his manhood suddenly being buried hilt deep into my already spasming pussy caused me to cry out in ecstasy and I closed my eyes as my whole body writhed in orgasm.

It seemed to go on forever until finally, when I felt my it subsiding I began gently rolling my pussy around his cock in an attempt to prolong the ecstasy. When it was over, I opened my eyes to see him looking up at me in astonishment.

"You planned this, didn't you?" He said to me in sudden realization of what I had done.

I smiled seductively and nodded as I said, "I told you that you almost had it didn't I?"

He obviously wasn't angry when he said to me, "Finished?"

"What do you think?" I said as I began massaging his member with my pussy.

I felt his cock spasm when he smiled and said to me, "I guess not."

I knew Wyatt had finally succumbed to his passion when I felt his arms pull me closer as he kissed me passionately while he began thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy in slow deliberate strokes.

Each trust of Wyatt's manhood into me drove me slowly closer to yet another orgasm.

When I sat up to allow him to take my firm hard nipple into his mouth, I suddenly felt the length of his plunging cock firmly massaging my g-spot. With each invasion of his manhood into my loins my pussy spasmed causing my body to, once again, begin writhing from the exquisite pleasure that consumed it.

As if of one mind, in unison both Wyatt and I quickened the pace of our movements as our bodies danced sensually together. It was as though we were performers in some erotic ballet being accompanied by a symphony of cries of ecstasy.

"OH GODDD!" I cried out when I felt the base of his cock strike my vibrating clitoris and I felt the length of his cock roll once more across my g-spot. I felt like some obscenely erotic eel was sending a jolt of erotic energy though my entire body every time our bodies joined.

When it happened again, my body sensing that I was on the plateau of orgasm began a frenzy of hard thrusts upon his oncoming cock.

I rode his manhood wildly, dropping myself hard upon him until I felt my clitoris land upon his pelvis. Then, I recoiled quickly from the sheer electricity of the contact.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed when he suddenly began ramming up into me forcing my clitoris to momentarily be electrified with pleasure.

Suddenly, as he thrust himself deeply into me and held me up, his pulsing member began sending his seed into my loins and the feeling of his cock spasming inside me sent me over the edge to my own sexual nirvana.

I opened my mouth to scream in ecstasy but no sound could be heard for the whole of my body was totally consumed in the glorious rapture of orgasm.

He held himself there inside me and ground his pelvis against my clitoris causing my orgasm to go on pushing me to the very limits of human pleasure. Finally, just when I thought I could take no more he pulled me to him while he thrust his tongue into my mouth and held me down onto him. As our tongues intertwined, my pussy ground upon his cock sending me to the limits of human pleasure until finally he withdrew just enough to pull me back from the precipice.

"I love you!" he said as I lay there in his arms and he once more started slowing driving his manhood into my devouring loins and began sending me once more towards the sublime joy of orgasm.

If the clock was right, our lovemaking continued for another hour before we both collapsed in total exhaustion.

Chapter Nine – "Foiled Again"

With the vibrator still mercilessly terrorizing my clitoris, Wyatt held me in his arms while I spasmed uncontrollably in orgasm after orgasm around his cock.

Finally, just when I thought I could take no more of the exquisite agony, our captors entered the room and began speaking.

Ms. White said to me, "Where is the good stuff?"

Even though I heard the words, I could not answer for at that very moment my body was ceased by the throws of another orgasm and my mind was emerged in a fog of unending pleasure.

Wyatt looked over at her and said to her angrily, "Can't you see she can't talk to you with that damn thing taped to her?"

"Lift up and I'll take it off." Ms. White said to me.

My strength was sapped and I could barely move. I was thinking how all I wanted to do was lay there forever with Wyatt's cock buried inside me when I heard her voice say, "Try to lift yourself up a bit Honey."

I summoned the last of my strength and raised myself up as far as I could and felt her gently pull the tape and vibrator from my body.

Showing unusual patience, Ms. White stood there for several minutes waiting for me to respond.

"Can you talk now dear?" She asked when my breathing had slowed to almost normal.

Calmer now, I answered her, "Yes."

"Then please tell me where the originals are." She asked.

As my mind cleared, the thought occurred to me that she was not going to like the answer. "The only thing I know is the doctors came and moved them two weeks ago. Neither of them told me where."

"Why didn't you tell us?" She asked visibly miffed.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "You never gave me a chance. You were in too big of a hurry to tie me up."

Ms. White rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Well, then why didn't you tell us when your boyfriend arrived?" I could here the frustration in her voice.

I could feel Wyatt's eyes upon me staring at me in disbelief. I said to her, "Because by the time he got here, that toy you left taped to me had me so worked up that the only thought running through my mind was that if I did, you probably would not have tied us up together and I'd have ended up going home to an empty house horny than hell."

Just then, Wyatt whispered to me, "Have I told you how much I love you yet?"

"Yes darling. I love you too." I whispered back.

Ignoring our declarations of love for each other, Mr. Black said to Ms. White, "She's got you there. This is a waste of time; lets get out of here."

The sultry bandit then reached into her pocket, retrieved a small key and said to us, "I'm going to free your hands now Wyatt. Do I have your word that you wont try anything heroic after I do?"

He nodded affirmatively.

Next she looked at me and said, "Do you also agree Delores?"

I nodded. Ms. White unlocked our handcuffs and then handed me two keys she had used and said, "These two keys fit the locks and handcuffs keeping you two so passionately bound together. I suggest you not drop them or it might be a long time before someone arrives to set you free. I hope you weren't too uncomfortable while we were gone."

That last remark elicited a chuckle from Mr. Black. She continued, "From the looks of it, I'd say this has been a far more enjoyable experience for you two than it has been for us. I'm sure you won't mind if we depart now, will you?"

Without waiting for a response, the two bandits both abruptly turned and exited the room leaving the door open behind them. The fading sound of their footsteps was soon followed by that of the back door closing.

While Wyatt and I lay there truly alone for the first time, I placed my head upon his chest and promptly fell asleep in the warmth of his embrace. His cock was still buried inside me at the time.

When I awakened some three hours later, it was to the feeling of his hands gently stroking me from my back to my hips. If his erection had gone down, it must have returned while I was sleeping and I marveled at the sensation of hit throbbing inside me.

As I began slowly massaging it with my pussy, I looked deeply into his eyes and enjoyed the intimacy of or joining.

"Wyatt," I said, "I think Vicky pulled a fast one on us."

He looked at me questioningly, "How's that?"

"Did she tell you I was going to be working here?" I asked him as I began to accelerate my movements upon his cock.

He reached up to grasp my firm breasts in his hands as he began playing with my hardening nipples and replied, "No, she didn't even give me a hint."

"That's what I thought. OHHH GODD THAT'S GOODDD!" I interjected before saying, "She didn't tell me you worked here until I showed up the first day."

He began to raise his hips to meet my thrusts as he said, "Think she planned for us to hook up?"

"Probably. YES BABY, JUST LIKE THAT!" I cried out when he hit my g-spot. I was having trouble concentrating when I gasped out, "Somehow, I don't think that this is quite the way she thought it would happen."

Our bodies began joining at a frenzied pace driving us towards mutual bliss. A few more moments and I was almost over the edge and about to cry out in ecstasy that I was cumming when he pulled my mouth to his and let our tongues intertwine as he empted his seed once more into me. It sent me spiraling immediately into my own writhing orgasm.

He held me in his arms as he kissed me until the rapture ceasing my body had withdrawn.

When it was gone, he said to me, "I been wondering, what exactly did she say to you before she let you up out of that chair?"

I laughed, "She said, 'I'm going to free you for a second. If you even think about removing that little toy I've given you I will go back to the vault and find the most powerful rabbit I can for you to play with. Understand?'" And then I added, "After what she had already done, I realized she was just crazy enough to do it. The vibrator on me was already driving me up the fucking wall. I didn't even want to think of being left tied up with a rabbit stuck inside me for who knows how long. Hell, if that had happened, I might have even tried to fuck her!"

We both laughed and began the task of freeing ourselves from our remaining bonds.

Epilogue

After we were both showered, I called Vicky to tell her what had happened. Once I had assured her that we were both unharmed, she asked us to stay there until she could get to the office. As Wyatt and I had nothing else to do, having worn ourselves out fucking like rabbits, we agreed to do so.

He was cleaning the mess in the examination room left from our encounter when Vicky got there. After she had popped her head in long enough to ask him if he was okay, Vicky and I went into my office and discussed the night's events.

At first, I thought to leave out the more intimate details but decided that since she had gone to so much trouble to get Wyatt and I hooked up, she deserved to know. When I got to the details of Wyatt's and my sexual encounter together, astonished, she asked, "What are you going to do now?"

I was pretty sure she wanted to know how I was going to proceed with Wyatt.

"Give him a week to ask me to marry him. If he doesn't then I'm going to pop the question to him!" She didn't seem surprised by my response.

She gave me a big hug and said, "I have a feeling you won't have to wait that long."

Wyatt had finished up and walked in the door to my office and said, "Did I miss something? Are you okay Delores?"

I turned to him and said, "I couldn't be better Wyatt."

As luck would have it, Vicky hadn't eaten dinner yet and the little bit of food Wyatt and I had wolfed down was just enough to knock off the hunger at the time. So, when Vicky insisted on taking us all out to each, saying it was the least she could do considering what we had been through, we were both too hungry to argue with her.

An hour later, we had all finished eating and the three of us were leaving the restaurant when Wyatt suddenly turned to me around, took me in his arms and said, "I know there's probably a more romantic way to do this Delores darling, but I love you too much to be patient. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I can never replace Ron but I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life. Will you…" He stammered and tried to finish, "Will you ma…" He stammered again and I could see him attempting to struggle past the emotions he was feeling to get the words out.

"What are you asking Wyatt?" I asked

Finally, he took a deep breath and said loudly, "Will you marry me?"

With tears of joy streaming from my eyes I said to him in just a loud voice as he had asked, "Yes, a thousand times yes!"

And so it was that under the pale moonlight that night, standing there on the sidewalk in front of an Italian restaurant, my husband proposed to me.

In four years time I had gone from the tragedy of death to the joy of love.

While I will always have a place in my heart for Ron, the void that was left there by his death has been filled by Wyatt's love. I like to think that somewhere from the great beyond, Ron and Candice are smiling blissfully secure in the knowledge that the two people they loved most have found happiness in each other's arms. For if there is a heaven, what greater joy can it possibly hold?

The End of Part Two