Maternal Feelings Ch. 01

Story Info
He has sex with his girlfriend's mother.
1.4k words
4.35
188.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers

I'll never forget the first time I had sex with an older woman. I was 21 at the time and dating this woman named Christine. She was a light-skinned beauty with a great body. She lived with her mother, Maxine. One thing I knew from the first time I saw her was that if Christine took after her mother, she would still look great when she was in her mid-forties. Maxine was 5'6" and about a size 12 with chocolate skin, light brown hair, brown eyes, and an ass that looked great no matter what she was wearing.

Christine and I dated for a long time, and so I spent a lot of time around her and Maxine together. I often went places with them and did favors for them, which is why I wasn't surprised when Maxine called me one afternoon while Christine was busy and asked me to drive her somewhere. I happily got into my car and went to pick her up. When Maxine walked out to the car, my eyes got kind of wide when I saw what she was wearing. Maxine had on a white silk blouse with the top two buttons undone, showing some of her cleavage, a black skirt that came down to her knees and showed off the curves of her hips and ass, and open-toed shoes that showed off her pedicure. I got out to open the door for her, and when she kissed me on my cheek, I could smell the faint scent of her jasmine perfume. As I drove off, the jasmine kept me thinking about Maxine and how she looked. I had to try hard to not let it show that she was having this effect on me.

After I was finished driving her around for a bit, Maxine invited me into the house. I parked the car in the driveway and followed her up the stairs and through the door. I sat down on the couch and Maxine went to get us something to drink. When she came back, she sat next to me on the couch, with her left leg crossed towards me. Every so often, her foot would brush against my leg, causing my heart to jump a little. I had to keep my hands on my lap so that I could keep her from noticing the erection I was starting to get in my pants. I knew that the hands weren't doing their job when, all of a sudden, Maxine looked into my eyes and said, "You know, Paul, you are a handsome man."

"Thank you," I said, smiling and trying to sound cool.

"I'm serious. You are quite a catch. Christine is lucky to have you."

"Um, thanks," I said, trying not to stammer.

"Paul, I have something I have to tell you," Maxine said. She then slid closer until her hip was touching mine. I was so shocked that I couldn't even move. "A few times, I have heard you and Christine having sex."

"Really?" I asked, the embarrassment apparent in my voice.

"Yes, and I have to admit, it turned me on." As she said this, she began rubbing my arm. "A couple of times, I fingered myself imagining you working me out like you were working Christine." At this point, she took my hand in hers and placed it on her thigh. "I was thinking that maybe you can give me some of what you give her." She then put her hand right on my crotch, grabbing my erection. "And it seems like you might like that idea too," she said with a wink. Maxine then leaned in and kissed me. My head spun as I spread my lips and let her tongue probe my mouth. I couldn't believe that I was kissing Christine's mom and enjoying it!!! I reached up and started stroking her hair as we continued kissing on the couch. Maxine's hand rubbed up and down my thigh, sending tingles through my body.

Maxine then got off the couch and knelt in front of me. She looked up into my eyes and smiled as she unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out of my boxers. Maxine then licked her lips and wrapped them around my shaft. Maxine's hand gripped my dick as she began moving her mouth up and down my rod, her tongue flicking over my head. Her mouth felt warm around my cock, and I let out a low moan. My head leaned back and I exhaled deeply as Maxine continued sucking my rod. She used one hand to gently stroke my balls, sending waves of pleasure flowing all through me. I heard Maxine say, "That's right, shoot that cum in my mouth." She then put her lips back around my dick and started sucking with more enthusiasm. My hands dug into the couch as I shot my hot cum into her mouth. Maxine pumped my dick, expertly milking every drop of cum from me. "That tasted good," she said to me after swallowing the load.

Maxine's next move was to stand up in front of me and reach up her skirt. I watched as she pulled down the black lace panties she was wearing and stepped out of them. She then hiked her skirt up and straddled me. As I sat on the couch and held onto her hips, Maxine took a hold of my still-hard cock and slowly rubbed my head against her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned as the sensation made her tingle. Maxine then put my head at the entrance to her hole and slowly slid down my shaft. Her pussy was warm and wet, and I could feel the grip it had on my cock as I penetrated her. Maxine then began to rock her hips back and forth. I reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. Maxine let the shirt fall to the floor as I kissed the cleavage of her 32C tits. Her round breasts looked like melons as they filled out the black lace bra. Maxine gently pushed my head away from her chest and reached up to undo the clasp that was at the front of the bra. As soon as her tits were free, I began kissing all over them and sucking on her brown nipples. They were hard in my mouth as I gently squeezed and kneaded the flesh of her bosoms. Maxine pulled my head into her chest and started riding me faster. I reached around and grabbed Maxine's round ass. It jiggled in my hands as Maxine rode my dick, every down stroke pushing her pussy lips against my groin. Maxine started moaning my name and dug her nails into my back, causing a pleasurable pain in me. All of a sudden, Maxine pulled my head away from her nipples and kissed me deeply. As she did, she let out a long moan into my mouth and her pussy clamped around my dick. I felt the familiar sensation of the walls pulsating and some of her cum dripped out of her pussy. As soon as this happened, I felt my cock get tense and then release another hot load of cum. My dick twitched in her pussy, causing her to giggle from the feeling.

We sat on the couch for a few moments more, letting the euphoria wash over us. Maxine then slid up off my dick and smiled at me. "Thanks for the good time, big boy," she said, winking at me.

"No problem," I said as I watched her put her clothes back on.

"If you want, we can do this again, Paul," she said as she fastened her bra back on. She then picked up her panties and put them in my hand. "Keep them as a reminder. Now you should go home and change your clothes," she said, looking down at my crotch. I looked down too and saw that our cum mixture had dripped down and some of it had gotten on my pants. I got some napkins and wiped as much as I could off. Maxine then walked me to the door and gave me another deep kiss. I then walked out to the car and, as I was driving off, Maxine waved at me and I waved back, a big smile on my face. I reached into my pocket and felt her panties, and let my mind mull over the possibilities.

kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers