Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

"Bill, yes..." I clawed at the sheets.

"I've never taken anyone bare, never wanted to feel that with anyone but you. Can I take you bare?" he asked.

"Yes, please..." I panted.

He pressed the tip against me, stroking it up and down my wet gash. Slowly, he opened me. The tip was wider than any of my toys but I still pushed against him, craving more, aching for the pain that I knew would be the sweetest pain I'd ever feel.

"I'm trying to go slow, Nanc. I want to take care of you but I want to pound you," Bill warned, his hands on my ass, opening me further but also trying to hold me steady.

"Please, Bill...please give me all of you," I begged.

"Like this?" he asked, shoving in a few inches.

"Yes!"

"I'm watching you swallow me, baby. Your pretty pink pussy is gripping and coating me, sucking me inside. You feel so damn good but you're so tight," he moaned, pressing my cheeks wider.

He was like hot steel moving inside of me. So veiny, so thick, stroking and stretching me. I was so wet, I could hear my moisture with each push and pull. I clutched the sheets as he fed me more.

"Bill, please come over me. I want your weight on me. I need you!" I cried.

He released my cheeks and crawled over my back, taking my hands and entwining our fingers. He laid his chest to my back and his mouth met mine. I clenched my muscles, squeezing him inside of me.

"Are you ready, Nanc?" he asked.

"Yes!"

He fed me his entire cock in one hard shove and then he pounded me. I could feel his balls hitting me with every thrust of his hips. He was so deep inside of me, stroking me at an angle I had never imagined. I gripped his hands and pushed myself against him, wanting it all, loving the feel of my clit rubbing against the sheet. His chest was so warm, so strong on my back, keeping me safe as I felt myself spiraling into a million little pieces.

"Cum, baby," he breathed into my ear, "cum for me."

I screamed his name over and over as I felt my juice pour over his cock and out of me. I could feel him still hard inside of me as the tremors took over my body and I tightened my pussy on him, wanting and needing to prolong the ride and the feeling of his cock making me explode. Into the mattress, into his arms, I melted.

Bill kissed my head, my ear, my neck and my shoulder before I found the strength to lift my head and meet his gaze. He took my mouth so tenderly, so softly.

"You're so beautiful, Nanc," he whispered against me, holding me as I came off my high.

I felt him pulse inside of me and yet he didn't move. He held me, soothing me, giving me time to catch my breath.

"Bill..." I shifted under him and he sat up, his knees on either side of my ass.

He spread my cheeks and gently pulled himself from my grip. I whimpered at the loss. I turned to look at him and bit my lip at the beauty of him. His thick black cock was pointing upwards of his belly button, coated in my cum. I stared at the tip, watching the droplets that pulled there and I wet my lips, wanting to taste him, wanting to taste us together.

I pulled my knees up and under me so I could turn to face him and I reached for him. He was sticky with my cum and he was so hot and hard under my palm.

"Nanc, you don't have to..." he insisted.

I tugged him down and my mouth met the tip. It felt like it was vibrating on my tongue. I licked it, savoring the taste of us together as my hand stroked the shaft. I had no idea how he had fit inside of me. He was so meaty, so long. I opened my mouth wide over him, taking the first couple inches, and I sucked. I looked up at him to gauge his reaction. His eyes were so dark, like a storm was brewing inside of him. His hands were clenched at his sides as my cheeks hollowed in and out, desperately trying to draw more of him inside of me.

"Hold my head, Bill. Guide me," I told him as I pulled back to take a breath.

"I don't want to push you, baby. You're doing just fine without my help," he assured me.

I pushed him back up to his belly and I licked him from base to tip, cleaning him, tasting each and every inch of him. And then I took a ball in my mouth and I sucked. I had barely given it one hard pull with my lips when his hands grabbed my head and he dragged me away, pushing me flat to the bed. He came over me, sinking one large hand under my head.

"What did I tell you about provoking me, Nanc?" he asked.

"I love you, Bill," I reached for him, holding tight to his back.

"I love you too, sweetie," he kissed me.

"Good. Now fuck me," I demanded, arching my hips towards him.

He grinned at me, bending to kiss my forehead, my nose. And with his free hand, he grabbed his cock and speared me. He stole my breath with his full thrust.

"Like that, baby?"

"Mmmm..." I moaned. "Again. Harder, Bill."

He held tight to my head, never taking his eyes off mine. He pulled out of me and shoved back in. Over and over, he pounded me, stroking the walls of my pussy, his magical veins hitting just the right spots. I watched his pupils go dark and I loved that he was losing control for me.

"You're oozing all over me, little one. I want you to cum again for me." He reached between us, rubbing and pinching my clit, knowing the extra stimulation would send me reeling. And it did.

I brought my knees up, squeezing tight to his hips as I cried out in pleasure and all the while, he fucked me, never taking his eyes off mine. He pushed deeper and I clenched him harder and he came, burying jet after jet of his hot cum deep inside my pussy.

"Thank you, Nanc, for the gift of you," Bill finger combed my hair as he stayed buried deep inside of me. "I will love you forever."

"I will love you forever too, Bill," I pulled his face down and kissed him, holding him tight to me.

He had just caught his breath and buried his face in my neck when I remembered what he had said earlier.

"So, Bill..." I stroked his scalp. "Is it still okay for me to bring a guy home?"

05Little
05Little
109 Followers