Mathilde

Story Info
Healed, only to be sold, she refused to give up.
50.1k words
4.75
38.5k
94
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tilly, baby, I may need you to drive," my dad called, waking me from my doze.

"Hmm? What? Daddy? What's wrong?"

"Not a big deal Tillybean, just cramps probably, been driving too long," he answered, but the way he was grimacing, I knew he was in real pain, favoring his left arm.

"Daddy, pull over, let me drive!" I said, sitting up and looking around. It was pitch black out, the only light on the road was from the headlights. "Where are we?"

"Not sure, the GPS keeps refreshing, I turned it off because it wouldn't quit saying 'one moment please'."

"Pull over. What's wrong? Is it your arm or your shoulder?"

"I will when I get to a cross street or driveway, there's no shoulder and this road is hilly and curvy."

"What hurts?"

"My arm. It's just cramping. I need a banana and some gatorade is all. See if you can pull up your school on your phone."

"No signal," I said, looking down at my phone. "We can't be too far, right? You said this was a short cut, if you cut across and avoided the construction on the highway?"

"I didn't say it, the stupid GPS voice said it. We should be able to see the lights from campus, right? College kids, up all night? Partying?"

"Sure dad, but not till it actually starts. You're the one who wanted to come early and have a weekend. Dad, I don't see anything. No lights anywhere for miles," I said as we crested a hill.

"Nnnhh," he grunted sourly.

"Pull over."

"As soon as... as soon as..." he groaned again, gripping his arm and I tried to hold up my slumping father and right the steering wheel as the car went careening down the hill. I screamed as it missed the curve and bounded across the ditch and towards the trees. I braced, screaming and clutching my father's arm.

"...think she is wakin' up now Lowell," a female voice said quietly.

"So she is."

I opened my eyes and stared in confusion. A man and woman stood over me in clothes so bright and gaudy, it hurt my eyes to see the colors and patterns together. I blinked and shifted, then groaned.

"Easy girl," the woman said, her accent not one I could place. "You're busted up good. You won't be walkin no time soon and your arm was dislocated too."

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"Don't be worry'n none about that," the man said, frowning. "You can call us Mister and Missus."

I remembered suddenly. "Daddy? Is my daddy ok?"

"Sorry girl," the woman said sadly. "His heart done for him even before the tree did."

I choked back a sob of disbelief. "I need to see him! I need... I need to get to a hospital! Where am I?"

"No hospitals here, girl," the man said. "We have our own ways of doin things out here. Your leg's been set and your arm'll be fine soon enough. Your Fa' is already inna ground and you can pay your 'spects soon enough."

"No! NO! Where am I?" I asked, trying to pull myself up out of the bed I was in. I realized I was in a house, a bedroom. The blankets and sheets all old and colorful. Something from the seventies or sixties. "I need to get up!" I pleaded as the woman pressed me to lay back down.

"She cain't stay," the man scowled. "Too loud, too... worldly. Find her another place."

"Just for another few days, Lowell," the woman chided. "Till her hurts have been healed up."

"Keep her quiet or I'll put'r in the ground with her Fa'," the man said angrily, then left.

The woman turned back to me with a sigh. "You'll need to be very quiet. He doesn't like new things. Lay still, lay quiet, don't make a fuss. Here. Drink all of this, it will help the pain. All of it!"

"It tastes awful!"

"It will help the pain and make you sleep nice and quiet."

Time passed in a haze. I was awake long enough for her to feed me, then she was putting me to sleep again. If I objected, she shushed me and told me she would let the Mister back in to kill me.

Days ran into each other and I no longer had any idea on when it might be. I knew it was hot and I knew from the window if it was day or night, but I was tied to the bed and my leg was in a rudimentary cast. I couldn't do anything. I could hear more people outside the window during the day, but I didn't dare yell for help. She had already said no one here would help me. I began welcoming sleep and oblivion, it was better than the pain.

Time passed. I woke one evening to Missus rousing me, smiling at me and washing me with a sponge bath. She did that every few days. I blinked. She never smiled. Ever.

"Feeling better then now girlie?" she asked.

"Head is still killing me and my body aches. I need to move around out of this position."

"I rotate ya some days!" she said defensively.

"Flipped from my back to my stomach isn't what I mean. Can I try and walk? Move around?"

"I'll be takin' ya outside soon enough. Need to get you a good and proper bath and a nice dress to wear. Your clothes are stinkin."

I sighed. I knew I stank, she refused to let me up or change me into any of the clothes they had found in my bag in the car. I assumed she was going to feed me and put me back to sleep. Instead, she brought in another woman and they set to work sawing off my cast. I was tense, watching them work with the saw so close to my skin, but they were careful. The woman must have liked what she saw because she gave Missus a nod before she left. Missus grinned at me and gleefully began slicing my clothes off.

Again, I didn't dare complain. I was just afraid of what was going to happen next. She untied me and helped me stand. The pain was too much for my leg, so I hobbled, putting weight on her as she helped me out of the room. Mister looked up and I tried to shield myself, but he looked right back down at the book he was reading without a word as she led me back to another room. A bathroom.

A shower, even a cold one, had never felt so good in my entire life. The soap was handmade, but it smelled like lilacs and I scrubbed myself thrice over again before I let her help me out of the shower. The dress she handed me was sleeveless, long, white and very sheer. I assumed it was going to go under something, so I put it on. She gave me underwear, also sheer and white, but that was all. She pulled me out of the room and this time, Mister stood up and looked me over, nodding before going outside.

I heard him yell. "She's ready! You have ten minutes! Gather up quick or miss out!"

"What's happening?" I asked fearfully.

"Hush up and wait. Mister figures you owe us a good piece for all the carin' I done for ya."

"You're going to sell me?" I asked incredulously.

"Hush up. Yain't no virgin, Mister checked."

I tried to tug out of her grip, but I was weak. Incredibly weak.

When Mister came back in, he looked down at me with a scowl. "Keep your gob shut, girl," he hissed. He dragged me out the front door to the small porch on the trailer steps. In front of the trailer were men, dozens of them. Even a few women. All of them had a dark complexion and dark hair and eyes. The bright colors made me wince. There were more trailers all around in the woods, positioned in any way they could fit, all painted bright with colorful designs. I realized as I looked down and around that they must be gypsies of some sort. I was fairly sure that wasn't a PC word, but I didn't know another one.

I also knew it didn't matter. Over forty men were standing down there, all looking up at me hungrily. If Missus hadn't already mentioned my virginity, I might have worried that they actually meant to eat me. Instead I would be sold, but I didn't know what for. A night? An hour? Forever?

"Iss'is her," Mister yelled. "Worldly girl what was broken and healin'. Ain't no one looking ta find'er. You can come take a closer look, but no touchin!"

Men crowded in up close, looking at me through my sheer dress as Mister held me there, my arms wide so my breasts could be seen. I shook and cried, but didn't speak or make a sound.

"How long?" A man yelled.

"Three days hence. Serious offers kin come in and see up closer. Have a feel mebbe."

"She been with men?"

"Aye, shain't no virgin and ain't sayin she is. You've all had yer look. Serious offers only, no lookin'!" Mister yelled, then shoved me back inside where Missus caught me.

She led me to the couch as Mister went to his chair. "I'm switchin the linens now, you sit here and stay quiet," she said, leaving me on the old couch. It was brown and tan and orange velvet with a windmill barn scene in the fabric. I stared at the closest barn, feeling cold and numb despite the fact that I was already sweating.

A young man came in, his eyes going right to me. "Gra'fa," the young man offered to Mister.

"Boy," Mister said darkly.

The young man came closer and stood over me, looking down at me and I looked away, looking back at the barn I wished I could escape to.

"Pretty for a worldly girl," the boy said. "Orange hair as bright as poppies."

"Sh'aint for you, boy," Mister said glumly.

"Fa said I might look."

"Your Fa cain't afford'r."

"I might. I have more'n you might think. She have a name?"

"Girl. Answer the boy."

"Tilly," I whispered. "Mathilde."

"Tilly Mathilde? Sounds silly.

"No... My name is Mathilde. I am called Tilly for short. Mathilde O'Donoghue," I said tiredly. I looked in his direction, but not up at him. I looked at the tattoos on his arms. Most the symbols I did not know, but I knew the eye of Horus on his inner left wrist.

"Mathilde Tilly O'Donoghue. You're very pale. Those buds are very pink. Never seen'm so pink and not brown."

I crossed my arms, covering my breasts and my nipples, then crossed my legs as well as I curled up.

"Shy for a worldly girl who aint pure, ain't ya?" he asked, pulling my arms open.

I looked up at him then, my temper flaring. "You're wrong. Your... grandfather is wrong. I've never been with a man. Not once. Not that it's anyone's business who I have been with!"

Mister stood up, his face a thunderhead. "Don't lie girl, I felt for ya. Y'ain't intact."

"No, I wouldn't be! Worldly girls have worldly toys. I know you went through my things. That vibrating purple wand? A toy for girls who hate boys to use!"

Missus came running out, "Hush now, no yelling! You settle yourself girl! Lukel, should have known you would decide to show up for dinner tonight of all night's," she said, hugging the young man.

"Ma is down at Jhoss's. Makin' sure he ain't of a mind to buy up your prize here. She is a prize now, ain't she Gra'fa?"

Mister scowled, then gave an angry shake. "Cain't prove it. Worldly girls are all liars."

"Yeah," the boy agreed, looking back down at me and grinning. "Don't think she is though."

"M'either. Still cain't prove it. Ola, the girl claims purity. Says that new mixin spoon is a toy for her cunny. Sh'ain't been with a man, just the toy."

"It's what?" Missus demanded, turning to me. She slapped me full handed across the face and I gasped as the boy laughed.

"Gra'ma," the boy soothed. "It's not her fault. She wasn't tryin' to poison your food with her... toy. You found it and assumed. It's alright," he said, still smiling. He looked at me, his eyes shining as if he found it very amusing. I didn't find it amusing at all. "But this does change everything, Gra'fa? You can't sell her, you know she's pure. You can't offer her as a prize, ya cain't prove she's pure."

"Don't go sayin' what I cain't do, boy. An' don't go runnin yer gob. She aint pure. Toy or man makes no mind."

"Surely it does!"

"I said naw! Shut yer gob!"

The young man went quiet, but still looked down at me consideringly. Missus patted his hand. "I need to finish up changin' the linens. Dinner will be ready soon enough, sit down with Lowell a bit."

She left and the young man sat down on the edge of the couch next to me. He took hold of my wrist and pulled my arm wide, looking again. "Ma never said she was pretty, or so young. Saw the man when I helped dig up a grave, he was old."

He was speaking to Mister, but I answered, "He was my father. He was taking me to college."

"Can I have a feel?" he asked Mister.

Mister grunted, which must have meant yes, because the young man immediately turned and started groping my breast.

"Don't touch me!" I hissed, trying to pull his hand away. He was as large as his grandfather, and as strong. He laughed at me as he took hold of my wrists and held them in one hand and started groping again.

"Nice and plump, just like your cunny," he said, immediately reaching down to squeeze my pussy lips together lightly. "Never seen orange cunny hair."

"What is wrong with you people?" I demanded angrily, hunching in on myself.

He went on as if I wasn't twisting and trying to escape his roving hands. "Rest of you could use some meat," he said, poking my ribs.

"Been feedin her, it aint stickin'," Missus said, coming out with her arms full of dirty linens from my bed. "Her ass is plenty full though, round as those tits."

Lukel rolled me and groped my ass. "It is. Gra'fa, you should let me have'r."

Mister snorted.

"You don't need no worldly girl!" Missus said before going out the front door with the linens.

Lukel waited until she came back in to speak again. He'd stopped groping me and was just looking down at me as he twirled one of my curls in his fingers. When she returned, he spoke immediately. "Can you imagine the looks of our children? Your own kin with those pretty curls and light brown eyes? All orangy red and glowin' in the sunlight?" he asked her.

"Worldly girls aren't for the likes of you, Lukel Wood! She needs an older man who can handle'r."

"She's not much of nothin', I could handle her fine," Lukel said, smiling.

"Ain't talkin about her size, boy. Worldly girls lie. They say anything you want to hear to get their way. They're like snakes, sayin' sweet things you want to hear while their poison works into yer soul. She'll smile and offer a kiss to get you close enough to put a knife in your ribs."

"That's bullshit!" I said angrily. "I haven't lied to any of you once and what have you done? Tied me up. Threaten to kill me if I am not quiet enough and now you're trying to sell me! Who's the snake?"

"We healed ya! See how she twists things around to make herself seem a victim? We healed her and fed her and kept her clean! Buried her Fa on our own land, seen to her wounds, kept her out of pain. See? Now she is gettin better and she starts tryin' ta act like we done something wrong!"

"You are SELLING me!" I screamed.

Mister jumped up as Lukel clamped a hand over my mouth and hunched over me. "Hush it girl," he hissed, "lest you want killed! You don't raise your voice to Gra'fa, not ever."

He pulled back and stood, turning to Mister. Mister glared at me, then went into the kitchen, pulling Missus with him. Lukel followed.

I sat up, looking at the door and wondered about my chances. I couldn't run, I knew that, my leg wouldn't take any weight at all. I peeked out the window but it was dark. I could see lights and movement in the darkness, but nothing was clear. I let the curtain drop when Missus came back in, looking sour. She helped me up and led me to the bedroom, then pulled the dress off of me.

"Don't I get something to sleep in?" I asked as she pushed me down to the bed.

She didn't answer, just pulled the underwear down and off, then started tying my hands to the bed, forcing me to lay face down.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled, but I can't run. I can't hardly walk! You don't have to tie me up? I won't run, I promise."

She sniffed derisively. I vowed in that moment to never lie to these people. The thought that they assumed every word I said was a lie just pissed me off.

"You suck," I said as she finished tying off my hand.

To my shock, she started tying my feet to the bed as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pulling on my leg, trying to get my ankle out of her iron grip. "My hands are tied! I can't go anywhere, why are you tying my feet too?" I asked as she pulled my other foot wide, tying it to the opposite leg of the bed. She didn't tie them tight, there was a little slack, but they were still uncomfortably wide on the full sized bed. I was laid out and stretched spread eagle on my stomach. She left, turning off the light and I started to panic.

There was no way I could sleep like this! I had gotten used to sleeping with my hands secured to the headboard, but not stretched wide like this. I wanted to call out, ask for a sheet or anything to make me feel less vulnerable. Instead I laid there and cried silently, hating them for doing this.

I jerked awake, blinking at the blue light filtering in the window from the moon. A split second after I realized I wasn't alone, a hand clamped over my mouth and a mouth pressed to my ear.

I screamed into the hand and squirmed, but I couldn't move. A warm body climbed onto me, a naked warm body. I screamed again, thrashing as much as I could, but the hand just held me tighter, pulling my head back to his shoulder now.

"Shhhh," he whispered.

I screamed into his hand, wailing as loud as I could, but he just chuckled. He slid his hand down my waist to my hip, then my ass and in, to my exposed slit. I screamed again, in horror this time as the fingers rolled through my slit and over my clit.

"Get wet for me, pretty girly," he whispered, his lips on my jaw. I could feel the scruff of his stubble and I screamed again. He laughed. "You wake him, he will just come in and punish you. Who do you think left the door unlocked for me? No question about selling you if you are used, yeah?" he asked, then kissed my jaw. "So get wet for me so we can play."

I growled into his hand angrily and struggled again.

He laughed again. "You toss those curls so beautifully! I'm going to fuck this little cunny, like it or not. I want you to like it, but suit yourself pretty girly."

He pulled his hand up and spit on it, then reached down and rubbed his wet hand on my slit. I whimpered in revulsion and stopped fighting, sobbing now. Hoping to appeal to his emotions.

"Shhh, darlin'," he whispered, kissing my temple before moving up to guide his cock into me. He rolled his head through the wetness and I gasped. I was wrong. It wasn't his cock. It was something else, something larger. I screamed again as he tried to push it into me, then again, louder as it gained entrance. It felt like it was ripping me open and I screamed again, hysterically behind his hand as he pushed it further and further in until it hit my inner wall. "Hush now darlin' the worst is done with. Ohhh, aren't you a lovely thing," he breathed, then pulled the thing back.

He grabbed hold of the wrought iron headboard with his left hand and I sobbed as he eased the thing back, almost out. I stared at the eye of Horus' tattoo as he held me against his chest and hated Lukel. He pushed back in with his hips and the thing moved back into me again. The thing was his cock. His monstrous cock, as monstrous as he was. I broke down sobbing, begging into his hand, promising him anything if he would just stop. He began pumping, slowly at first, then picking up speed.

He was groaning as I finally stopped begging and just tried to breathe. Once I was quiet, he eased his hand down to my throat, but kept it poised and ready.

"You are really lovely," he whispered. "So tight and all nice and ready for me now, you feel good, pretty girly."

"I hate you," I whispered. "I hate you for doing this! And I am not ready for you, asshole, it's blood!"

He chuckled. "Still feels good. You'll love it too, soon enough, girl with a toy like that must love to fuck."

"Not you! Not boys! I hate you all!"

He laughed. "Won't find a girl to have you around here. Not with us. Maybe north, I think, but she has a wife. Ohh... you can't say that don't feel amazin'," he groaned.

I gritted my teeth angrily, trying to block out the feelings that were trying to creep in. Ignore it. It didn't feel good! Focus on anything else! "I don't like girls like that... oh! Stop, please? I... I don't like girls... I ...ooooooh... I used to like boys, but I hate them now! Please! Stop!"