Matinee Madness Ch. 01

Story Info
Morning adventure breaks in the new porch.
2.7k words
4.13
34.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been married only about a year, Mary and I are still fairly carefree and open, not having fallen into the "routine" that many couples experience after having been married a few years. We had just moved to the Seattle area just under a week ago, and we were still learning our way around town. Since it was early June, the newness of the nice sunny weather had not worn off, so most people were not willing to stay indoors, everyone wanted to see blue skies after months of the same non-stop gray clouds. Having just left Tampa, we didn't see what the big deal about blue skies was all about. Come next year, I knew we would be the exact same way though.

Still kind of on Florida time, we woke up early on our first weekend. Rolling out of bed at 7:00AM still felt like it was almost noon. Instead of trying to sleep longer, we figured we may as well get out and see some sights.

Mary went to sit on the back porch to enjoy her morning cigarette along with a steaming cup of coffee. She was wrapped up in her bathrobe, enjoying the cool breeze coming off of the Sound. "Come out here Mark, you have got to feel this" she called to me, "it's like we have our own quiet corner of the forest out here."

Sitting beside her, I could see what she meant. "You're right! It's awesome right now. So peaceful and still, it feels like we could almost be the only ones here in the city right now."

While the coffee warmed us inside and out, I thought about what I had just said, and a grin spread across my face. Our house backed up to a thick stand of trees, and off to the side there was only one house between us and the sound. This early on a Saturday morning, there was no one around, and everything was quiet – to the point of almost seeming deserted.

Pointing to the ferry crossing the water, she glanced over at me. "Doesn't that look so cool right..... Hey, wait a second. What's up with that goofy smile? What's on your mind?"

She almost looked worried, leaning back away from me as she said it. I couldn't blame her, she knows how my mind works. As if reading what was happening in my head, she crossed her legs and arms, shaking her head, "No way, you pervert, what if someone comes by?"

Putting out the half-gone smoke and setting my coffee cup to the side, I stood in front of her, kneeling down to put my arms across her knees. Waving my hand at the trees nearly surrounding our back yard, I whispered "I said it yourself, we have our own quiet corner of the forest. Who on earth is going to come wandering by before 8AM on a Saturday?"

"Dammit Mark, there's a jogging trail out there too. This is NOT how I want to meet our new neighbors."

"Chicken" I whispered. "Let me play, and no one will be able to see us."

She shook her head, but she was weakening. After only a token bit of resistance, she let me push her knees apart a couple of inches, which was all I needed. I reached forward, my hand lightly caressing her smooth thigh as I aimed for where her legs met. She clamped her legs together, but giggled as she did it, looking around to see if anyone was in sight.

"Stop it you perv! Holy crap your hand is warm! It feels good right there, maybe you can leave it for a minute, OK?"

I laughed softly. "Nice try babe, but that's because I was holding my coffee cup with that hand, and you have the wind going up your robe. But damn right my hand feels good there, but it's about to get better if you will let me."

She let out a sigh, pretending to be weary of fighting, she looked around one last time, then opened her legs back up for me, scooting down on her seat a little. The worried look on her face was promptly replaced with desire, her bottom lip pulled back as she bit down softly on it.

I felt my hand reached it's destination as the feeling of her thigh ended, and my hand felt the small patch of hair that she called her 'landing strip.' My fingers lightly brushing against her skin, I touched all around her pussy, but not touching it just yet. As my hand wandered unseen under her robe, I pushed back it's hem, revealing her knees and part of her thigh. For every inch of flesh that was uncovered, it received a soft kiss, sometimes followed with a light nip of a gentle suck.

In only a minute or so, she had forgotten about who may see, and was now almost lying down in her chair, her ass was now on the edge of the chair, her robe fully opened to her waist.

She leaned forward and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling me towards her. "Dammit Mark, quit teasing me already. I'm going to explode!"

Giving in easily, I let her drive my head, moving quickly to her center, my lips kissing her clit as we made contact. My tongue darted out, teasing the length of her moist lips, and she jerked as though shocked. Without much warning, my hand came up from below and teased it's way around her opening while my tongue latched onto her clit, all going from 0 to 100 in no time flat.

It caught her unprepared, and she screamed out my name. Glancing up, I saw her head thrown back, eyes closed. She had let go of my head only to grab ahold of the arms of the chair. We had not been together all that long, but long enough to know just where to touch her to drive her nuts. I now decided I had a goal, I wanted to make her cum in less than five minutes.

Pulling the belt on her robe, I opened it wide, exposing her whole body to me. At that time, I don't know if she knew that. Her face said she was miles from here. I was not doing this just to show her body off, I needed the covering off her breasts for playtime.

I guided her legs up over my shoulders, giving my hands room to wander around and touch her, and to let her grind my head as tight as she needed to against me. My hand that wasn't busy with her pussy made it's way up her body, grazing against her breast as I reached for her face. She reached her head towards me and unexpectedly turned at the last second and pulled my finger into her mouth, sucking on it obscenely. She didn't do this often since it reminded her of a blowjob.

Working my finger out of her mouth, I dropped my hand to her breast, lightly stroking the side of her bare breast, and reached out to pinch her nipple, pulling away slightly as I did so. Her eyes still closed, she couldn't look any more turned on, but just started moaning under her breath. Her breathing got faster and faster, I knew she was close. As her hips started pushing back against my mouth and fingers, I couldn't wait for the finish. After a couple minutes of this, she moaned, sounding agonized.

"FUCK ME! Now! I need to feel your cock to make me cum. Hurry up!"

Leaving my tongue to keep her busy, I worked my sweatpants off, pushing them down to just above my knees. The sounds she was making was almost enough to make me cum. I'm honestly surprised I didn't get myself all messy just by seeing her squirm and hearing the noises she made. As I straightened up, I made my shirt fly off, my manhood standing at attention, throbbing in anticipation. He was pointing right to where he was going to go, but hovering only an inch away.

Watching her closely, I leaned forward, letting the purple head of my cock brush against her sensitive lips, sliding it up and down the wet path. The look on Mary's face was pure pleasure. Not moving , she silently mouthed "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" over and over, her hips bucking towards me as I stroked her with my cock.

With one thrust, I buried myself inside of her. In her excitement, she was so wet there was no hesitation as I slammed my hips against her, my balls slapping against her ass. Her legs flew around my waist and squeezed tight, locking me in place. She started to cum immediately, her back arching to thrust her breasts at the sky, they were slightly bouncing from her effort. Her hands were clamped around the arms of the chair; she was holding on so tight the skin on the edges of her hands went pale white.

She held me there for a minute as she relaxed. I was still quite turned on, and I flexed that muscle that makes my cock bounce, and every time it twitched inside of her, she rewarded me with a quick "Oooh." Slowly her legs relaxed, letting me back away from her inch by inch. Not that I wanted to get away, just enough for me to pull my cock out a tiny bit and gently push it to the hilt again.

She had only looked at me briefly in the past minute or two, and as she gave me room to begin fucking her again, she looked at me with an almost pained look. "What are you trying to do to me, dammit? I would like to be able to walk soon you.... oh damn, oh damn, I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me HARD!" she grunted.

Her legs came back up, her heels pulling on my hips, making me move that much faster as I slammed into her, our bodies slapping as we met. After only about 10 seconds, her legs locked up on me again, squeezing our bodies together. I continued to move inside of her, and pushed forward that last quarter inch of room I had.

Looking weary, she pushed me away slowly. "Dammit, I can't take much more of this, you have to stop. Just for a little while, baby, don't look at me like that. I might be about done, but you aren't though. Get back here."

With that, she grabbed my cock, glistening with her scent, and pulled me to her. She moved up, sitting on the very edge of her chair, and I saw her right hand drop between her legs right before her mouth met the tip of my cock. It was easy to see she was quite turned on, and as she started to stroke me, said "I know how much this turns me on, so I give it about another 4 or 5 minutes before I'm done – and I need you to cum at the same time I do. Got it?"

She sure knew what she was doing, even though she didn't do this very often. She said it kind of grossed her out, even though hit turned her on immensely. She moved forward, taking only the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking slightly, but her tongue danced around me, making me feel things that made my brain buzz.

My hands needed something to do. One of her hands stroking each of us, and her mouth was doing wonderful things to my cock. Resting my hands on either side of her head, I just followed her motions. Only once, she took a deep breath, shoving her head forward further than she had ever done to me. It felt like she was swallowing me. The two seconds my cock was there almost made me cum, but she pulled her head back to breathe, gagging slightly. My hands acted on their own, quickly pulling her head forward, impaling her face on my cock.

I could barely make the right sounds for words. In between thrusts into her face, I got out "I'm...... gonna..... gonna.... oh shit... " only a second before my balls tucked up tight, and I felt the push of cum rushing out of me. The first blast felt like it could shoot across the room, and with her head held tight, Mary couldn't get out of the way.

At the time I could not comprehend a thing, she was saying something. I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't move my arms, un-clench my fists, open my eyes, or even breath properly. When the shaking subsided, my arms fell to my sides and my legs started to wobble. Looking down, my wife was still jerking in the final throes of her own estacy. My slowly shrinking cock was still in her mouth, and it shocked me to see my cum seeping out between my shaft and her lips, dripping onto her breasts.

She opened her mouth, allowing my spent member to fall out, landing with the tip resting against her chin, slick with a mix of her spit and my cum. She leaned back a little and opened her eyes, staring only at my cock. She leaned forward again, sucking me in all the way. Now that I was softer, she took in all of me, slowly moving her head back and forth. She looked up, staring me in the eyes, as her mouth stroked me.

With a low 'pop' sound, my cock came out of her mouth as she opened her mouth to talk to me. "That was a lot different than I remembered. I was kind of freaked out at first that you wouldn't let me go, but when you exploded in my mouth it turned me on so much I instantly came with you. It didn't taste bad this time either. Maybe we should do this more often..."

She leaned back in her chair as I made my way back on trembling legs to sit down. The heat of the moment passed, I looked at myself, then over at her. "Hey, do you realize that we are out on the deck buck naked?"

She grinned at me as she put her arms back into her robe and pulled it up over her shoulders. Not only did she not bother to close it up, she made sure it opened up enough to leave her breasts exposed. "Well, you are, I'm just mostly naked. Besides, who cares? It's our house, and it's not like anyone is going to see us."

I wobbled into the house to refill our coffee cups, then we sat for a few minutes regaining our strength. Our cups halfway empty, she pulled her robe around her and tied it. "Hey!" I complained "I was enjoying the view over here!"

She looked at me, her cheeks a little red, saying "Excuse me, I was getting cold. Besides, I need to get in and take a shower, and get this robe into the wash. You made a tiny mess."

Standing up to go in, I stopped her as she passed me. "Don't blame this on me, it's not just my fault, you had a hand, and a mouth, in this too. Besides, I'm not the only one who made a mess of it. Just think of where you were sitting."

Her mouth opened wide in shock as she looked at the back of her robe at waist level, but smiled as she lightly slapped my shoulder as she ran inside.

While she was in the shower, my scheming mind had a crazy idea for later, so I got some things together before I walked into the bathroom. She let out a little squeal and made a half-hearted attempt to cover up as I pulled back the shower curtain. Her hands dropped as I stepped in with her, closing the curtain behind me. I knew just how to make this afternoon a bit more interesting.

To be continued...