Mating Call of the Phoenix Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Wordlessly, Jean put her hands under her tits and held them up to Scott. While Madelyne sucked hard at him, he lowered his face to Jean's cleavage and began to familiarize himself with Jean's luscious curves all over again.

And Jean eased herself against him, no longer reluctant, no longer holding herself back, but letting herself fit with Scott the way—she could now admit—that she had wanted to even when she'd learned he was married. She wrapped her arms around his head, her legs around his waist, and moaned full-throated as he lavished her breasts with the attention that she'd been dying for.

"Yes... suck my tits..." Jean urged, rubbing a sugary nipple over his mouth. "Go on... suck them..."

With a wanting moan, Scott closed his mouth over Jean's pink nipple and started trying to swallow it. Shoved his hands down her body, cupping her tight, beautiful ass.

"Ohhhh, Scottie... nice," Jean purred, looking over Scott's head at Madelyne. The other redhead. Madelyne clung to his cock as Scott squirmed and twisted in Jean's arms, smiling up at him, sucking at his prick, rubbing the seeping cockhead against the back of her throat.

Suddenly, Madelyne didn't want Scott to come in her mouth. She wanted to feel him ensconced inside her, giving himself over to her hot, aching cunt the way he had when they'd had their honeymoon, started their lives together, conceived a child.

She didn't know what it was—jealousy, anger, lust—but Jean's presence was making everything more intense, making her body tense and jittery with excitement as she sucked Scott. God, all she could think about was how he was sucking on Jean's tits the same way he had hers...

She lifted her head, releasing the stiff, dark member. It stood straight up from Scott's groin, shuddering and gleaming with her saliva, and Jean looked down to see the light reflecting lewdly off Scott's spit-slickened length as another bolt of lightning scored down out the window.

She watched as Madelyne straddled his body to the accompaniment of crashing thunder, both women gasping as Madelyne brought her pussy into contact with his raging erection. Scott's hips spiked automatically, but Madelyne teased him: as he tried to fuck her, she would move up and away from his cock, making Scott arch his back to try to get himself full inside her. Jean laughed as she watched Madelyne keep her sex just on the crown of Scott's cock.

"Take him," Jean moaned, her breasts on fire. "Take his cock."

And, never breaking eye contact with Jean, Madelyne lowered herself into his pitching thrusts. It didn't take long before she was riding him, dancing her body along with his bullish bucking. He fucked upward into her clutching wetness in time with her bounding motion, his hands on her hips, guiding her as she picked up the pace of her fucking. The massive globes of her cleavage were swaying and bouncing as she had him; not the only thing for Jean to see as Scott drove his hard cock up into Madelyne, but they held her attention as Scott's tonguing of her breasts, her pussy grinding against his hard, sweaty body, brought her closer and closer to some lovely feeling she could only imagine as being even better than this.

She needed more than just tribbing. She needed him. Jean pulled herself away from Scott, Madelyne's scouring hands rubbing temptingly over the hard abdominals where Jean's thighs had been wrapped, and Jean ripped away her clothes, bare in five seconds flat, she straddled his face, felt the cool metal in the frame of his glasses, the cold ruby quartz he saw through, and then his tongue, hot and wicked as a flame, drawing over the taut muscle of her thighs up to her soft, welcoming...

Gasping, Jean began a slow writhing over the hot, wet caresses of Scott's tongue, riding his face reverse cowgirl, opposite Madelyne, who pulled off her own shirt so now they were all naked, Jean with a hand behind her, long fingers hooked into his dreamy hair, keeping his lips at the tight pink slit where she needed him. With a deep, penetrating moan, Jean spread her legs even wider apart and pulled Scott's tongue deep inside her, back where it belonged. She let Madelyne watch as her husband brought Jean closer and closer to orgasm.

"I think my tits are bigger than yours," Madelyne said dreamily, Scott no longer bucking his hips under her, too occupied with Jean's cunt, but still big and hard, giving her something to work with as she grinded her hips. There was lust in her voice. She was still getting off, even with Scott fucking another woman.

"You might be right," Jean said.

"He's gonna come."

"So am I!"

Abruptly, Scott began thrusting back up into Madelyne, nearly knocking her clear of his body, while at the same time his rigid tongue worked over Jean's burning cunt with wild abandon. Jean's mouth fell slack, letting out small, pleading sounds of need for release from the wondrous torment that filled her body.

Madelyne was loopy now, not trying to do anything but take Scott's fucking, let him finish her off. She held tight to his waist, groggy with pleasure as she bounced up and down on his lap, then hands were touching her, her breasts, her hips, moving over all the soft, damp flesh of her young body.

She whimpered with pleasure, forcing her eyes open. Scott's hands, big and rough, were on her tits. Jean's were on her hips, rolling up her ribs, both of them were caressing her and she could feel them, Scott's cock, Jean's hands... there was so much inside her, so many sensations from being touched, being fucked, and nothing mattered but the knowledge that they would all rush together inside her, pull into a soul-searing climax. She knew it would be better than ever.

"I like it," she breathed, not sure if she was telling Jean or Scott or herself. "I like it when you touch me... I like... oh God... touch me all over!"

Scott's hands came up with Jean, the two really were insufferably meant to be, twenty of their fingers tangling in her hair and stroking her face and wrapping around her throat, a thumb crossing her lips, and Jean was leaning forward, Jean's mouth was open, and Madelyne found out just why Scott liked kissing Jean so much as the orgasms began.

All three of them.

All at once.

The Phoenix stood at the end of the bed as Jean slumped over and Madelyne crashed onto her back, the three like flotsam, jetsam, floating together in the Sargasso Sea of the bed. "Two at a time, Scott. I'm impressed. Maybe we should be stepping things up a bit..."

Jean giggled and Scott, fully awake now, wondered if she'd heard. But no—she'd fallen forward, upside-down to him, stooped over on her face, and now she was straightening herself, at least enough to rest her head on his knee and call it a night.

"I lied," Jean said with a last titter. "Madelyne's tits are not bigger than mine."

"They are too!" Madelyne had fallen onto the foot of the bed, her head and shoulders dangling over the side. Husbandly, Scott grabbed hold of her calf and pulled her more firmly onto the mattress. She was able to roll over and rest her head on his ankle.

Both women wrapped their arms around his legs. Jean had his left, Madelyne had his right. Scott felt a bit like a wishbone.

"Hair the same, eyes the same," Madelyne persisted. "Tits bigger. It's not a reflection on you, dear. It's the pregnancy."

"And I'm a mutant. You know, the X-gene has been linked to larger cup sizes..."

"Oh, please!"

"Scott, I know she's your wife and you love her, but as a husband, it's your duty to let her know when she's wrong."

"Oh, now we're asking Scott's opinion? Go on, husband, tell her how many times you've fucked my tits!"

"A lot," Scott mumbled. He really was tired now. He wished, if they were going to have a threesome, that they would at least put a pot of coffee on. He would do that if he were starting a threesome.

"I don't see how that's pertinent," Jean replied.

"It's pertinent because you haven't."

"He hasn't fucked me in the ass either, that doesn't mean something's wrong with my ass..."

"So that was fun, right?" Scott groaned as he cracked a kink out of his neck. "No one's feeling weird or guilty or brooding...?"

Jean nodded. "We really have left the X-Men."

"That was really nice," Madelyne said, her voice dim and fulfilled and sleepy. "Maybe we should... do it again."

"I would, but I think Scott'll suffer from sleep deprivation pretty soon..."

"Not now. Later."

Jean blinked. "There's going to be a later?"

"Well... if you need a place to stay... and if you're going to be doing superhero stuff with Scott, maybe... I don't know. It seems like we've been working around Jean Grey since we got married. Maybe we should just let her in instead."

Biting her lip away from a smile, Jean pressed a kiss to Scott's leg and reached out to link her hand with Madelyne's. She could feel Madelyne giving in to the same glow of satiation that she had, that she'd had with Scott, that she never wanted to lose again.

"I think we're going to get really good at this," Jean said, laughing with a soft sigh. "Really, really good."

Madelyne nodded, knowing Jean meant every word. She let out her own deep, tightly held breath. "So he's really never fucked you in the ass?"

"No, never."

"Me neither."

"Hmm," Jean said. "Dibs."

"What? No, he's my husband, you can go second—"

"I said dibs. Scott, fuck my ass."

"No, Scott, fuck my ass, I'm your wife!"

"So put it on a honey-do list! Scott, get that cock hard and fuck me in the ass, now!"

Scott had to admit, he was slightly relieved when he felt himself being taken by the Phoenix Force again.

The problem with bigamy, he mused, wasn't having two mother-in-laws, but having only one cock.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12