Mating Call of the Phoenix Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

"That'll work," Scott said, giving her an approving little pat on the rump. "Better hurry, though. The car's almost clean."

"The car's almost... oh, right! Duh!"

Jubilee slid back down into the car's legroom, anxiously kneeling on the floor mat and perching her arms on Scott's knees—couldn't wait for him to get his cock in her mouth. She lowered her lips to his cockhead, aiming for the shiny drop of precum at the tip of his crown.

"Stop!" Scott ordered as her tongue slipped out, an inch from his throbbing shaft.

"What? Why?" Jubilee demanded. "It'll be good, I swear! I love licking up a juicy cock! Please, teach, c'mon!"

"You'll get plenty of cum," Scott assured her. "But remember, we need your tits nice and slippery."

Pouting, Jubilee went along with him. She milked out a gooey droplet from his cockhead, then leaned down to lick at the curves of her own luscious tits, transferring its viscousness to them. Finished, she looked up into Scott's eyes lovingly, finding only her own reflection in his ruby quartz sunglasses.

"Can I have it now?" she asked, voice and body trembling with need. "Please, Mr. Summers, let me suck you. Let me get my lips around that big hard cock."

Scott didn't answer her in words, but in fitting the forefinger of either hand through her dangling hoop earrings, then pulling so she was moved inexorably to his waiting hard-on.

"Ooooh, yes!" Jubilee groaned, her body undulating with his permission. "I love this! I love your cock! I love you! And holy crap, do I love cock!

The polish started, buffeting the windshield with a sheen of multicolored chemicals as Scott nestled himself inside Jubilee's mouth. The moment she tasted him, she took over, jamming herself up and down upon his prick, impaling her own throat on his manhood as if she couldn't control herself, as if she were so desperate for the blast of his cum that she would deny herself having her tits fucked.

With a disappointed sigh, Scott took hold of her hair and yanked her up, Jubilee letting out a series of pained noises as she was forced off his member. "Ow, ow, owie—!"

Scott took hold of his seat's lever and jerked it all the way back, throwing his headrest into the car's backseat. Jubilee was whirled around, jammed into the cushioning, and Scott climbed on top of her. She helped him guide his hard cock into position between her tits, the full, heated bulk of his member slapping down onto her warm skin as she took hold of her own firm breasts and pushed them in on his shiny prick. Scott groaned as his cock disappeared in her cleavage, surrounded by the smothering warmth of her flesh.

"Yeah, just like that," he groaned as the incredible feel of her wet breasts engulfed him. "I've wanted to do this for years!"

Smushing together her breasts formed a neat little tunnel for him to fuck, and she pushed in harder on the slippery erection, letting her fingers slip in between her tits to feel his hard-stroking cock. She hadn't thought just having him slide back and forth inside her cleave would make her so horny, but it was. It seemed ridiculously naughty—even naughtier than sex—to be watching his engorged cockhead thrusting through her deliciously served tits.

Every stroke stretched the skin on his member, making the little slit of the tip open wide. She could see the shiny precum as it lavished down to drip onto her skin. And his heavy balls were dragging on her belly, weighted down with enough cum to drown her.

Jubilee couldn't stop trembling. Now it was from the overpowering passion she felt. "When you come, what should I do?"

"Take it in your mouth," Scott gritted out, fucking her tits even harder. He could feel her voluptuous young body writhing with every stroke he laid upon her. "I'll tell when to open up."

"Could you cum on my face?" she begged. "God, teacher, please?"

"Oh, is that what you want?"

"Fuck yes!" Jubilee hissed, eagerly clenching in on herself for a minor orgasm, her baby-soft tits caressing his hardness. "Yes, that's all I want! Cum! I want to feel cum shooting all over me! Shower me with it!"

"Horny cunt," Scott husked. "It's no wonder I'm fucking a horny cunt like you. Nothing else to do with you! Nothing you should be wearing but my cum-!"

His fingers dug into the creamy softness of her breasts, Scott not caring at all how it might hurt her to be gripped so hard. All he cared about was getting off. He crushed down her breasts with his hands, making the canal he was fucking so tight that even his slick hard-on had to fight to stroke between her tits. But it managed, fucking faster, throbbing powerfully, the hot cum from the very depths of his balls fighting just as hard to get out. His seed gushed in an arching spurt that jetted up into her face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jubilee screamed as the first spray landed on her chin. "Come! Come hard for me!"

"I am, you slut! I'm coming for you! I'm coming all over you!"

She could feel the powerful bursts of his cock, jerking between the melons of her cleavage, reverberating with the muscular spasms of his ejaculation. "Give it to me! Give me your cum!"

"And you take it!" Scott shouted. "I'm going to bury that pretty face in cum, you hot little bitch! Take it! Take it all!"

He was pumping his cock with his own hand now, directing huge geysers of cum onto Jubilee's face and lips, slathering it on her cheeks. She opened her lips wide and Scott directed even more of his seed into her eager mouth. It filled quickly, cum trickling out the corners of her lips and down her chin as well, before Scott's ejaculation slowed to a trickle. He squeezed down on his shaft, forcing the last few drops out, and wiped his cockhead in Jubilee's hair, further smearing her visage with cum.

"Maybe you should stick your head outside," Scott suggested. "Wash some of that off."

Jubilee shook her head coyly. "Oh no! I want to wear this for a while!"

"Don't get too used to it. We're going to have to make room for more."

Jubilee purred happily. "Guess I passed the oral exam, then?"

"Yes. Oh yes."

"So what're you gonna teach me next?" Jubilee chirped, her impish grin even naughtier with cum frosting her lips. "About the driveshaft? Or maybe you can show me how to drain the engine? Or just how to put things in the trunk...?"

Scott smiled wickedly at her. "Help me get the trunk open and I'll give you a fucking pilot's license. But first..." He gave his cock a pump. It was hardening again, fresh precum filling the slot. "You missed a spot."

***

Scott pulled out into traffic, quickly stopping at a red light. He didn't have to have his free hand on Jubilee's head to keep her suckling at his prick, but he liked feeling her bob up and down against the palm of his hand.

He heard a light honk and turned to the left to see Illyana in her own car, taking up the other lane. He rolled his driver's side window down as she rolled down her passenger window.

"Scott, hey," she called. "Where's Jubilee? I thought you were taking her out for a driver's license."

"She went to get something to eat," Scott said.

"Alright. Just don't forget where you left her!"

"I definitely won't," Scott said, pressing down more firmly with his hand on the back of Jubilee's head. She gagged, but with stubborn persistence, took all of him. He luxuriated in her throat.

The light was about to turn green. Illyana blew him a kiss. "Love you!"

Scott caught it, smiling at her. "Love you too."

Jubilee felt a surge of warmth shoot into her mouth, an unending spigot of sticky cum, and soon she was unable to swallow it fast enough. Streams of hot white jizz dribbled down Scott's shaft, but Jubilee contentedly swallowed what she could. She knew she'd have plenty of time to lick away the rest.

It was a long drive back to the Xavier Institute...

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12