Mating Dance

Story Info
The most exciting dance of all.
2.1k words
3.33
77.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers

I arrive home around midday on a sunny Wednesday afternoon wanting to surprise my wife Lara. I took the afternoon off because I have been unable to concentrate at work. The reason is simple. My head has been dancing with thoughts of every bit of Lara's beautiful 5' 6" body.

When people meet her Lara for the first time, they think that she is a calm person that takes anything that may happen in her stride. This is probably because she is at peace with herself and has nothing to prove. Her big brown eyes and straight sweet pinkish lips have a quiet intensity that mirrors a woman that carefully plans her path and does not easily move off it. She is also a very intelligent woman with a high forehead. Her shoulder length dark brown hair has a slight rebellious curl that enhances her simple beauty.

I think of how I met Lara two years ago. I was at a party with a friend when I saw her. She had a crowd of friends around her, both men and women. She was the undisputed leader of her set. I moved up to her, guided by an instinct that my life was about to change. Soon we were chatting, and her friends were completely forgotten.

Within a few weeks we were married.

We love being together, and spend every night in each others' company.

Lara's old set of friends still gets together occasionally, but now she does not see them often.

Since we were married, Lara has been the perfect wife. She is outgoing and makes friends easily. She has even introduced several potential customers to me. She is good at running the household.

And she is very good in bed. Her body has a certain music in it that turns sex into a passionate dance. She is a true fantasy lover.

That is why I am going home. Lara is ovulating.

As I drive into the driveway I notice that Gordon's car parked in a carport. Gordon is her dance partner. On Wednesday mornings, they practice dancing. I smile. It was my idea. Initially Lara was uncertain about having Gordon alone with her while dancing, and the first few sessions were a little awkward. Recently Lara has become more comfortable with the practice sessions. I have also noticed that she is more responsive when we make love on Wednesday evenings than on other nights.

Gordon and Lara have apparently continued dancing for a bit longer than planned.

I encouraged Lara to take up dancing because of her natural rhythm and style. At first I partnered her, but she quickly far surpassed me in skill and talent. She hit it off with Gordon, and I suggested that they would do well in dancing competitions together. Lara was a bit concerned that I would feel jealous of the closeness that they would have to share by being dance partners, but I assured her that I would be glad if she were to take up a physically active hobby as this would enable her to keep her pretty figure trim.

Within the first few months they started doing well in competitions, and already they are shaping well as novice dancers. Lara is blooming in every way. I make sure that I support her by going to competitions and cheering her on, but otherwise leave her to enjoy herself. Lara seems content with this.

Another smile plays on my face as I remember the evening a month ago when she asked me what I thought of Gordon. I kissed her tenderly, noticing a certain tension in her body.

"He is a fine man," I said. "He is gentle, a good dancer, and very good looking. I think you are very lucky to have a partner like him. Other women dancers would love to take him from you." I winked at her. "Besides, have you noticed that he has a nice package where it counts?"

Lara blushed purple. "What dirty thoughts you have!" she scolded me. She had really not noticed Gordon's endowment. She gave me the cold shoulder to me for a few nights. When our lovemaking resumed I could have sworn that it was if anything a little more wild than before, and that Lara seemed to need more loving than ever.

I also noticed that for the first few weeks she moved more carefully around Gordon. It was as if she thought that he was a bomb, and that the wrong move would make him go off.

The last few weeks their dance has improved drastically. This is probably because Lara has become much less reserved in her dance. It seems as if she is becoming more physical with Gordon, touching him and letting him touch her more. They are hitting it off better than ever before.

I move closer to the house. I hear loud dance music coming from inside. It is the tango.

Lara and Gordon have become good at the tango. It is their best dance.

Maybe Lara prefers to keep a slight distance away from her partner. Perhaps she is not fully aware of the suggestiveness of the dance. Perhaps she just thinks that the dance is beautiful.

I take my time moving towards the house, enjoying the sun shining down on me. Lara and Gordon's dance session is coming to an end, and it would be rude to interrupt them. Still, it would be nice to see their moves without disturbing her concentration.

At least the loudness of the music means that it is unlikely that they have heard me arrive. They have not seen me either: the drive is hidden from the house. A short meandering path leads to the house. As I come close to the house I can sense that the music is coming from the lounge. The pulsing rhythm drives has a power like a steam train. It would be enough to give a lame, deaf man fantasies of becoming a new John Travolta.

I move with the music, certain that I am about to witness something completely unforgettable.

The path makes its final twist, and the house comes into view. The first room that is visible is the lounge. I can see perfectly into the room because the whole front wall of the lounge is made of glass. The roof has several skylights, bathing the interior with a warm light.

They are not dancing the tango.

They are not dancing any ballroom, Latin or disco step.

The dance area is empty.

Lara is lying on her back on a large sofa that is directly facing me. The sofa is almost large and deep enough to be a bed. We even used it as a bed when we had unexpected guests two months ago.

I can see Lara's body in profile. Her head is resting on an armrest, her hair is loosely hanging over the side and her back is lying across the length of the couch.

She is naked.

Her clothes are lying in a neat heap next to the couch, as if she carefully folded the clothes before lying down to sleep. I recognize the clothing. At the bottom is the sexy white blouse that shows Lara's cleavage to perfection. Above that is the comfortable skirt that has only one little problem: if Lara is not careful it naturally opens up a slit all the way up Lara's thigh. On the skirt is a very skimpy see-through bra and a thong panty.

I cannot see her shoes.

Lara was obviously not planning on being alone when she took off the clothes.

She isn't alone. Gordon is on top of her, equally naked.

Their bodies are moving to the tune of the music, aggressive beat of the music causing them to move against one another in a hungry, vigorous embrace.

They are dancing the oldest, most exciting dance of all.

Lara's arms are thrown back over her head in surrender to the will of the man above her. Gordon is supporting himself on his powerful arms, his broad muscular chest six inches above Lara's body.

Gordon's head is right over Lara's face. They are looking straight into one another's eyes, their expressions mirrors of intense passion, oblivious to anything else in the world. They are drinking in the full experience: every move, every sound, every blink of the other's eyes.

I can see the smooth curve of Lara's soft breasts. Standing upright, her breasts are the most beautiful globes, but now they have lost a little of their form because of her prone position. I can see the faded brown of the areola on her left breast crowned by the perky excitement of a stiffly engorged nipple. The breast is dancing a dance of its own, rippling up and down in time to the dance movements at the waists of the partners.

My wife has thrown her long tithe legs around Gordon's hips, entwining them in an embrace far more intimate than any waltz. I can see her ankles pressing down against his butt as if she were trying to squeeze him as close to her as she could.

Gordon's hips are grinding up against Lara's body. Her legs are thrown out at right angles to her body so as to allow him as much access to the area between her legs as possible. As I watch, I see them thrust against one another in time to the tango beat. Their movements are beautiful and graceful, but with the staccato nature of the tango.

The seduction of the dance is being consummated with the same beat as the dance itself. No one can tell who was the seducer and who was seduced, if indeed such a thing ever existed. They are now of one mind in two bodies, eagerly working to the magic moment of climax.

I look at the point where they are joined. I can clearly see Gordon's long, hard piston driving into the soft folds between Lara's thighs, every thrust timed carefully and perfectly in rhythm. I can see the glistening of their combined juices clearly.

Gordon is not wearing a condom.

With a little imagination I think that I can hear the sounds of the physical joining: Lara's little squeals of pleasure and cries of encouragement, Gordon's deep grunts of effort and the sound of thrashing as their thighs slap against one another.

I am sweating and my breaths come fast and shallow as I take in the sight of the fervent coupling. I am intensely aware of my own arousal, and let my own body move to the rhythm that is being set by the closely linked duo.

I have arrived just as the dance is about to reach its peak. Suddenly they increase their tempo, their bodies creating a new beat and rhythm that diverges from the tango. It is their own, very personal creation, a mixture of their hunger, lust, need and desire. As they move faster, their bodies come closer together. I can see my wife's muscles strain to press her whole body into contact with her lover. She brings her arms around Gordon. For a moment, he resists, but then he gives in and he lays his body down on top of her. Now only her hips are thrusting; her body is pinned down, but this hardly matters. Their mutual release is near.

Their lips draw together in a wild kiss, their tongues hungrily searching for one another as gripped Gordon's body to her.

Suddenly my wife jerks. It is the sign I had been waiting for. Lara is cumming. Her eyes closes and her whole body thumps against her lover. She is out of control.

I can see Gordon's body go rigid. For one last time he plunges his engorged member deep into my wife's over heated womanhood, and then his balls contract and shoot out their seed, driving it into Lara's fertile hungry depths. Gordon's pushes his ass against Lara's snatch in an attempt to keep his penis as close to Lara's womb as he can. I watch as his scrotum lurches forward and backward, propelling more and more potent seed into my beautiful wife. Her body clasps his member and eagerly milks it of every drop it get, eagerly accepting the liquid gift of Gordon's body.

Their bodies cannot maintain the high they are going through. After a few moments they start quieting down. They slow down like two toys that have wound down.

They lie still, and then Gordon rolls off Lara, lying next to her. The position is uncomfortable, and I know that they will soon be getting up.

I turn around to leave.

There is no point to staying there. My wife has all the seed she can handle.

Besides, why should I interrupt the new dance taking place right now. I am certain that at this very moment, deep inside my wife, a sperm and an egg are doing their own dance, The Dance Of New Life.

smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers