Mating Rituals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her logical mind kicked in: she had just been offered the same sort of sexual pleasure that Cherie was experiencing, but she'd turned it down. How stupid was that? Silently as she continued to walking to the cabin she berated herself for her stupidity in allowing past memories to prevent her present pleasure. She reached the door just as she heard Cherie scream her orgasm to the hills while Sean's grunts of release were clearly audible over the high-pitched sound. She paused, hand on the door latch, and waited a few seconds for the lovers to enjoy their moment together without interruption.

By the time she'd decided to enter, Frank was at her elbow.

"You sure you don't want that too?" he asked.

Karen turned to him, tears in her eyes, and hugged him, pressing her lust-filled body against him. "I'm not sure what I want or don't want right now," she said as he held her close. Once again she felt his hard cock against her abdomen. She wanted him, yet . . . she didn't want him. She didn't want the possibility of being left broken hearted, bereft and alone. "Yes, darling, I want it; I want you, inside me, now."

Karen opened the latch and pushed the door, seeing two startled faces looking over Sean's shoulder at both her and Frank as they walked in.

"Looks like you two had fun," said Frank with a grin.

Both Sean and Cherie relaxed at the friendly greeting. "I sure did," replied Sean, "How 'bout you, darlin'?"

"Yeah, you're a great lover, sweetheart. Can't wait till you return next time." Cherie looked from Frank to Karen. "So do you two want to use the bed for a bit?"

Frank and Karen answered together. "Yes," replied Karen; "I don't rightly know," replied Frank, then, after hearing Karen's reply, he modified his answer. "Seeing Karen wants to, then yes, we would like to use the bed for a while."

Sean and Cherie parted and both stood up, Cherie stark naked and Sean with his pants and shorts around his ankles. He pulled them up and refastened them while Cherie seemed to be perfectly comfortable walking around nude. She collected her bikini from the bed, soaked a towel in water and washed herself quickly, then dried herself on a dry towel before taking Sean's arm and escorting him outside.

As soon as the door closed Karen began stripping Frank, dropping his pants, pulling down his undershorts, taking hold of his hand and dragging him to the bed where she lay on her back, legs wide apart showing the wet patch in the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

"Please, darling, make love to me."

Frank, of course, needed no extra bidding. He quickly knelt over Karen and removed her bikini, top first, followed by some caressing and massage of her breasts, then her bottoms came off leaving her stark naked on the bed, her pussy drooling and her nipples hard. He knelt on the bed, his hard cock waving in front of him as he approached her between her widely splayed legs. He bent forward and began licking and sucking her pussy, sucking her prominent clit between his lips, licking between her pussy lips and pushing his tongue into her entrance, tasking her juices. He reached up and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as Karen rolled her head and moaned with pleasure and arousal.

After many minutes of this Frank continued his progress up her body until he was in position to enter her with his cock. He reached beneath her and gripped her ass cheeks with his hands before lifting her upwards to meet his cock head with her well-lubed slit. He used lifted and lowered her, massaging the head of his cock with the inside of her labia until she was mewling softly.

"Put it in me, darling, put it in, penetrate me, please, darling, fuck me."

Slowly Frank pushed his cock deeper between her labia, entering her welcoming vagina, slowly impaling her on his long, hard pole until her clit was pressed against the base of his cock. Only then did he lean forward on her, bringing his hands from her ass cheeks to her breasts and thrusting that extra amount to press against the end of her tunnel. She must have been holding her breath because let it out with a whoosh, ant took in another deep breath. Frank began withdrawing, continuing until just the head was still inside, then waited. Karen began moving her hips, pulling him to her, desperate to re-engulf his beautiful large cock, desperate to have her hole once again filled to capacity.

"Beg me," said Frank with a grin.

"Darling Frank, please push your cock in me, fill me, fuck me hard, annihilate me, please, I beg of you, impale me on your hard spear, ooohhh, I need it soooo much, I've sooo missed cock, fuck meeee!!!"

She wriggled her hips, trying to pull him inside but to no avail. It wasn't until she stopped that her filled her again, pounding his hard meat into her, then pulling out before pounding in again, each stroke faster, each harder than the last. Her breathing became a series of inhalations as he pulled out followed by an 'ooof' as he pistoned his way back into her sopping love tunnel.

It took only a short time before both partners were pushing their limits. Karen began panting hard as she writhed beneath Frank as he pounded her pussy, her face screwed up in concentration as he orgasm approached.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, ooohhh yesssss, YESSSS, OOOOHHHH, YESSSSSS, YES, YES AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!!!!!"

Her vagina began clenching Frank's cock hard, squeezing it, milking it of its cum as he spurted his potent sperm against her cervix deep inside her. Karen felt his forceful spurts of cum inside her and for a split second her orgasmic pleasure was interrupted with the thought that she wasn't on any sort of contraceptive; lesbians don't usually become pregnant; then the sensations engulfed her once again and she screamed once again as the danger of their coupling seemed to push her even higher.

Frank collapsed onto Karen's body and he lay there, supporting himself on his elbows, both partners panting from their exertions.

"Darling, you're the best," he said at length, "That was amazing."

"Ooohhh, yes," she agreed, kissing him on the lips as she held his head, "That was fantastic. Oh please can we do that again when you come here next time."

"Of course, sweetheart. I insist that we do."

"Thank you. Thank you so much for getting me over my man phobia. I've really missed having a man in me. I love making love with women, but a man, well, that's just different. I guess it might be the feeling of your hot cum in me. Oh, by the way, I'm not on any contraceptives so from now on it's with condoms. Remember them for next time."

"So, you mean I could be a daddy?"

"I doubt it. My period's due in a couple of days, but that will mean next time I'll quite possibly be fertile. So remember those condoms."

After more kissing and cuddling, Frank and Karen dressed and went out to meet with Sean and Cherie sitting on a log with their arms around each other.

"How was that?" asked Cherie of Karen.

"Wonderful. I'd forgotten how great men could be. My memories were polluted by memories of betrayal, so all the great memories were hidden. No longer. But next time we must use a condom because it'll be my fertile time."

"Well, if you like I've got several spare packets of oral contraceptives. I carry them as spares just in case I might need them but having an implant which is due to last another six months at least, I won't need them. So if you want to use them they're yours."

Karen and Frank looked at each other and smiled. "That'd be great, thank you," replied Frank, "I hate making love in a rubber bag."

"So do I," agreed Karen, "I like to feel skin inside me. Rubber's fine for dildos, and don't worry, Cherie, we'll still have lots of fun, but with a guy skin's the best."

"I certainly hope we'll have lots of fun. I certainly can't last two weeks without sex," said Cherie.

"Anyway, we've got work to do," said Sean. "Can't spend all day pleasing our customers. Thanks for the chat and entertainment and we'll see you ladies in two weeks."

"You're on our calendars," grinned Karen.

They walked to the helo and kissed and hugged each other goodbye there before Cherie and Karen retreated a safe distance, Sean fired up the motor and they flew off.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect that," said Karen as they waved to the departing helo.

"I had an idea something like that might happen," said Cherie, "For me, at least, but I didn't expect you to have it off with Frank. What happened?"

Karen told her the story as they walked to the cabin and made coffee. Then it was time to dress more warmly and return to the hide for more data collection.

The next two weeks dragged by, the routine tasks being completed each day, the two women made love together every night, and both waited for the arrival of the helo. The day came and as they heard the aircraft growing slowly closer, they both watched in anticipation for it to appear flying up the long valley. Eventually it did, circled once, then landed in a different place from the previous visits. Once on the ground with the rotor stopped, both women ran to greet the crew as they alighted from the machine. While still a few yards away they stopped, the broad smiles dropping from their faces.

"It's not Sean and Frank," said Cherie needlessly to Karen, who had reached the same conclusion at the same time.

The men walked over and greeted the bikini-clad women.

"Well, ladies, looks like you were in a hurry to see us. I'm Jeff and my loader's Tim."

"I'm Cherie and this is Karen," introduced Cherie, "We were expecting Sean and Frank."

"Yeah, well a bus rolled on the interstate and took out a couple of cars so there's carnage there and they were called away to assist the rescue helo taking the injured to hospital. We were called in at the last minute. Only had vague instructions of how to find you so we're pleased we made it. Anyway, we've got your supplies and some mail for you. Must be hard not having email out here. Then we must leave 'cos we've got our work to do this afternoon as well as covering for Sean."

The four of them made short work of unloading the helo and carrying the boxes to their cabin. Then Jeff and Tim wished them well and flew off down the valley. Cherie and Karen waved them a desultory farewell then walked slowly back to the cabin to read their mail from their families and from the university.

"What a bummer," said Karen angrily, kicking at a clod of soil, "I was so looking forward to a real fuck with Frank."

"As I was with Sean," commiserated Cherie. "Just shows you can't count your chickens before they're hatched, or your men before they arrive in this case. So I guess it's just you and me for the next couple of weeks."

They read their mail over lunch then spent the next couple of hours buried in collating data before pulling on more clothes against the late afternoon chill and returning to the hide.

The next two weeks dragged. After the devastating disappointment of the last helo supply, they didn't quite know how much to look forward to the next scheduled visit. What if it happened again? All they knew was that a helo was scheduled to arrive; they certainly had no say in who the crew were. There was always the possibility that it wouldn't arrive on schedule due to some unforeseen event. So they dared not get their hopes too high.

As it turned out, that was a wise decision. The day before the scheduled resupply an afternoon fog rolled in. They had heard that these could occur, but this was their first experience of one. They could only see a few yards in any direction yet it seemed to be ground fog as the brightness implied that the layer was not very thick. They went to sleep that night hoping against hope that it would be clear in the morning, but upon waking they discovered it was, if anything, thicker. They had nothing to do because they could not see much at all from the hide so could collect no data. They took stock of their food supply, calculating that they had enough for another two days of normal rations but could extend that to a week if they cut back and used mainly packaged foods. Without a great deal of enthusiasm they returned to bed and made love for several hours, ate lunch, then returned to bed once more.

The following day was no better and boredom set in. There was only a certain amount of lovemaking they could do before they grew tired even of that pleasant activity. They both realized how much store they had placed on the arrival of Sean and Frank, not only to replenish their supplies, but also, and mainly, to experience their delicious cocks moving sensually inside them and filling them with their hot cum. Karen and Cherie lay side by side after cumming with their double ended dildo and described in lurid detail their love-making sessions with their man, each trying to outdo the other in the graphicness of their details. This, of course, had the effect of making them both hot and horny once again so they spent much of the day loving each other.

The following morning Cherie rushed to the window as soon as dawn began and looked outside. It was totally clear, the trees, mountains, lake and valley bathed in the serene pre-dawn light.

"Wake up, girl," she said, shaking Karen awake, "We've got data to collect. There'll be a huge amount of wildlife at the lake this morning, making up for the past few days."

They dressed and headed for the hide then spent the next few hours recording the predicted surge of animals that arrived to drink at the lake. Once that tapered off after a spectacular dawn, they returned to the cabin for breakfast, processed some of the data, tidied the cabin for the visitors they hoped would arrive soon then changed into their bikinis as the day warmed up.

They heard the helo echoing off the valley walls and a few moments later it landed in the place that Sean usually landed. The overjoyed women ran to the helo, stopping to wait for the blades to be still before finally approaching as the two crew jumped down. They each threw themselves into the arms of their beloved crew member and for the next few minutes they kissed, hugged and caressed each other, expressing their sorrow for the protracted time between visits and the joy of reunion. They carried the supplies to the cabin, dumping them in the corner before Cherie and Karen almost dragged Sean and Frank to the bed and proceeded to strip them naked, noting with great satisfaction the erect nature of their cocks. The men then removed the women's bikinis so all four were standing naked with each other, kissing, hugging, caressing and stimulating their partners.

With little embarrassment, Cherie and Sean lay on one of the mattresses on the bed while Frank and Karen lay on the other, Cherie sitting astride Sean's hips with his cock buried deeply inside her while Karen lay on her back, her legs spread widely apart, a pillow under her ass as Frank reamed her love tunnel with his massive member. It took only a very short time before all four of the lovers had cum noisily and wantonly, with both vaginas being filled with hot sperm and both formerly rigid cocks having lost much of their rigidity. They lay together, panting, cuddling in the afterglow of love, the women telling of their dashed hopes by the change of helo crew and the fog, while the men told the same stories from their perspective. After sufficient recovery time, they arose and began preparing lunch, remaining naked as they did so and each occasionally caressing their partner.

After lunch they relaxed in the sun for a while until Sean looked at his watch.

"We'll need to leave soon," he said, "But we do have time for another round."

"Great," enthused Karen, reaching over to caress Frank's semi-rigid cock. "Ready for another one, darling?"

"Mmmm, this time I'd like to swap. Ok with you?"

Instantly memories came flooding back to Karen; her previous boyfriend giving her to a bunch of his mates to use as they wished. She stood and turned away, running inside and slamming the door behind her. Frank looked totally perplexed while Sean looked on amazed as well.

"What brought that on?" Frank asked of nobody in particular.

"It's a long story," explained Cherie, "But to cut it short, a past boyfriend of Karen's gave her to his mates to use and it was so traumatic that she became a lesbian rather than risk it happening again. Your suggestion brought all that back, just as she was getting over it. You are the first man she's been with since then and now, in effect, you have just offered her to Sean, a mild repeat of her previous experience."

Frank looked down, hanging his head in shame and despair. "Oh fuck! I had no idea. So that's why she wasn't on contraceptives. Shit, shit, SHIT!" he berated himself. "So what now? Have I blown it totally?"

"I'll see what I can do," replied Cherie, standing and heading to the cabin, where she found Karen huddled on the bed in fetal pose with a blanket over her, sobbing her heart out.

"Go away," she said emphatically.

Cherie ignored her and sat, stroking her hair silently. Gradually the sobbing slowed then ceased.

"Sweetheart, Frank didn't know about your past traumas. How could he? He's as cut up about what he said as you are. The very best thing you can do is at least talk to him; probably even better than that is to forgive him. I know how that feels and I certainly know how that benefitted me when I had my trauma in the past and lost my true love, my fiancé. Would you do that for yourself and for us all?"

Karen lay silently, processing Cherie's words, one part of her reliving the past, the logical part of her knowing the truth of what Cherie said. It won out. Karen sat up and wiped her eyes. "Ok, let's go," she said resolutely.

"Good girl," encouraged Cherie, holding her as she stood up. Together they walked through the door and back to the men. Frank stood and came over to them, holding out his arms towards Karen. This was crunch time, thought Cherie, and was very relieved when Karen walked into his arms and they hugged and kissed each other.

"I'm sorry, darling, I just didn't know," said Frank softly.

"That's Ok, sweetheart, I forgive you. When you made the suggestion it brought back really bad memories and I thought that you thought I wasn't good enough and that you needed someone else instead of me."

"No, that certainly wasn't my intention. You are certainly good enough; perfection in fact, and I love you dearly. Actually, I just wondered if you wanted to make love with Sean for a change. Again, I'm sorry. Now, will you come with me to the cabin and I'll try to make it up to you?"

Karen lifted her face towards his and they kissed. "Yes, honey, I will," she said simply, breaking their clinch, taking his hand and leading him towards the door.

Cherie walked the few steps to Sean and sat beside him. "I didn't know you were a psychologist and counsellor," he said with a grin.

"I'm not, but I've been through a similar trauma when my fiancé was killed in front of my eyes, and I've succeeded in coming through this with the aid of a therapist who emphasized the power of forgiveness. Once Karen was able to forgive Frank for his comment, then she was able to let go of the past and dwell in the present, as you saw."

"Wonderful," replied Sean, "Now, how about us?"

Sean and Cherie kissed as she fondled his cock and he her pussy, arousing them both.

"Let's allow Karen and Frank some privacy," suggested Cherie, "I want to sit in your lap."

"Be my guest," offered Sean, spreading his legs and sliding forward on his seat a little.

Cherie straddled his thighs with her back to Sean and slowly lowered herself onto his rampant cock, wriggling her ass to slide it into her vagina until she was sitting on him, fully penetrated. Sean reached around her, cupping her breasts with his hands, rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers as he pulled them outwards, stretching them and her breasts. Cherie leaned forwards a little, holding his knees and began moving back and forth, alternating with up and down, feeling his cock inside her love tunnel as it moved, applying pressure in places that usually were neglected. She used one of her hands to massage her clit, sending waves of stimulation through her body, pushing her forward, faster, towards her release. With her other hand she reached between Sean's legs and found his scrotum. She cupped his balls then wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the neck of his sac tightly, pulling downwards, stretching his balls away from his body.