Mating Rituals Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooofff!" exclaimed Sean as he felt the stretching, which caused a little sensual pain and added to the stimulation from his cock.

"I think I should pull these off," said Cherie, looking over her shoulder with a grin.

"Then you'd be sorry. No more fucks from me."

"Hmmm, and I guess a lot of other girls would be sorry too, eh?" she challenged.

His face flushed. "Only a few," he said glibly.

"Yeah, a few hundred I'll bet," retorted Cherie with a smile in her voice, "Lucky me to be one of them." She gave his balls a still harder pull which resulted in Sean letting out a yelp and pulling her nipples still harder, sending a surge of arousal to Cherie's pussy.

Sean let her nipples go and placed his hands on her hips, pushing and pulling her in a faster, more frenetic rhythm that very quickly had her mewling and panting.

"Oh yes, darling, like that, yes, harder, faster, mmmmm, that's soooo good, yesssss, yesssss, OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" she screamed as she came hard on his cock, her vaginal muscles contracting, squeezing, feeling him cum and spurt his hot juices into the depths of her tunnel. She lay back against him, her hand still massaging her clit gently, her other hand releasing the pull on his balls and cupping them as they belatedly retreated to the safety of his groin. They sat like this for several minutes, relaxing, recuperating, their breathing slowing. She turned her head and they kissed, then she stood, reversed her position, sat down again on his softening cock and nestled into Sean's chest, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Do you ever think we'll be together forever?" she asked, not looking up at him.

"Would you want to?" he countered.

Cherie was silent for a long time. Finally she replied non-committedly. "Maybe."

"Mmmm, yes, it would be nice," said Sean.

They stayed together for a while, Cherie feeling Sean's cock shrink inside her, until Karen and Frank emerged from the cabin, faces wreathed in smiles. Cherie stood up, as did Sean and they moved to the cabin to dry and dress. Then there were fond farewells all round and Frank and Sean flew off into the afternoon sky.

After they were out of sight, Cherie asked Karen if everything was Ok with her.

"Oh yes, absolutely. Thank you so much for helping me. We had a wonderful session; I feel completely sexually satiated; at least for now. How about you?"

"I feel wonderful. I asked Sean if we could ever be together and he was quite vague. I also don't know if it'd work all the time. Perhaps there are some people who don't need or want commitment, maybe he's one; maybe I'm one. I don't know."

The air was cooling as they entered the cabin, made some coffee, pulled on some extra clothes against the cooler air, then headed to the hide for more data recording.

The next visit by Sean and Frank was the last before they were to be taken back to civilization. Cherie and Karen looked forward to it and were once again overjoyed when Sean and Frank arrived with supplies and sexual appetites. They made love twice during the short visit, then farewelled their visitors before resuming their data collection duties. By now they had a considerable file of visiting animals and could begin to notice patterns so they could predict the time of arrival of the most frequent visitors. Their work increased as they collated this data, realizing that once they returned to civilization there would be many other pressures on their time so this was the ideal situation in which to focus entirely on this task. Their lovemaking together therefore decreased and as they packed up in preparation for being evacuated, they developed healthy sexual appetites in the hope that Sean and Frank could fill these prior to taking them home.

The final day came quickly and the women had everything boxed and ready to leave when Sean and Frank flew in for the final time. They wasted little time in greetings, both men being dragged by their respective partners to the cabin where they everyone quickly stripped naked and proceeded to consummate their relationships. As they were lying in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Karen broke the silence.

"After we pack the helo and before we depart, I would really like to make love with you, Sean, if that's Ok with everyone," said Karen, "I know I was stupid a few weeks ago and I let my past interfere with present pleasures, so I'd like to take this final opportunity if that's Ok."

Everyone agreed immediately to this proposal. "Well done, Karen," said Cherie, "It's wonderful to hear that you're able to put the past behind you hand enjoy the present. I'm so looking forward to milking Frank's cum out of his hard cock and I'm sure that the guys will love experiencing different partners."

They ate a quick lunch to allow time for recovery, then once more headed for a final session on the bed. Over lunch Karen had been stimulating Sean just as Cherie had with Frank, so by the time the meal was finished all four were ready for a final love fest. Cherie wanted to ride Frank so Karen also decided on that position with Sean. Both women mounted their steeds and slowly sank onto their rampant cocks, both men reaching up and caressing, squeezing, twisting and stimulating the women's breasts and nipples.

The women moved in unison, rocking their hips and moving back and forth as they stimulated their partners, who after a very short time were approaching their orgasms. As though they had rehearsed the move, both women stopped before their men came.

"Wanna swap for a bit?" asked Karen.

"Sure. Then we swap back when we or they are ready to cum, right?"

"Right", agreed Karen.

The women lifted themselves off their partners' cocks and quickly changed partners, sliding back onto the other partner's cock, noticing the subtle differences in size and feel. They resumed their motion, bringing both themselves and their partners almost to orgasm before Karen called: "Stop. Change."

Once more they lifted off their partners but this time the men each grabbed the other woman and rolled her onto her back before each impaling her with his iron hard cock. The women wrapped their legs around their lovers, crossing their feet behind their partner's ass as they pulled them into themselves fully, pressing clits against pubic bones and thrusting their hips to create greater clitoral stimulation. The men couldn't hold out for long as they felt the women's internal muscles clamp and release their cocks, intent upon making them unload their hot, potent sperm into their welcoming vaginas.

Karen came first. With a scream she went rigid and pulled Sean to her with her heels, causing him to inject his cum against then end of her vagina as he held her tightly. The scream and obvious orgasms were enough to cause Frank to begin spurting deep inside Cherie, who came noisily from the feeling of Frank's hot cum filling her love tunnel.

They lay together for a while then Sean reminded them that they really needed to be leaving. They cleaned themselves up, dressed, loaded the last of the gear in the helo and departed from the cabin which had been their home for the past ten weeks.

Once they arrived at the destination airport, they removed all their equipment and belongings from the helo and loaded it into the vans which would take them home and drop off the scientific data and equipment to the campus. The women had been dreading this moment. How could they bear to have these men, with whom they had made love so often and had grown to love dearly, simply walk out of their lives?

"Darling, will we see each other again? Do you want to keep this relationship going, honey?" Karen asked Frank.

"Yes, sweetheart, I was hoping we could. I love you; you're the best thing that's happened to me for a long time," he replied.

They exchanged contact details and with a kiss and an embrace they parted, vowing to keep in contact and continue the relationship.

A few yards away Cherie was asking a similar question of Sean.

"Honey, we're great together. Can we continue to develop this relationship do you think?" she asked.

"Um, I'd rather prefer that we didn't," replied Sean, looking away as his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that," said Cherie, wiping a tear from her cheek, "I had hoped that after all the fun we'd had and the love we'd shared that we could continue, or at least give it a try. Is there any reason for your decision, darling?"

"Ah, yes, I'm afraid there is. You see, I'm actually already married."

To be continued