Mating Rituals Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhhh, thank you, Daddy, that was wonderful."

"I totally agree," replied Al as he kissed her tenderly.

"You two seem to have it all worked out now," commented Cherie.

"Yes, Mom, Daddy just needed to push harder but it seemed he was afraid of hurting me. You arrived at just the right time and your idea of caning him was just perfect."

"Well, I know how he responds to a caning. Often I can get him to cum just by caning alone."

"Mom, I want to feel what it's like to be caned.

"Yes, that'll happen, all in good time. That and much, much more. We'll have to introduce you to the toyroom, but we were waiting till Ryan turned 18 then you could both have fun in there. We had that scheduled for the weekend of the big combined party."

"Oh. So I have to wait till then? Couldn't you give me a few strokes of the cane now?"

"Now? Well, I guess so, if you really want it. You want me or your dad to do it?"

"Oh you, please, I think. Daddy's already had lots of fun tonight. I'm sure you'd like to cane me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, darling, nothing would give me greater pleasure, well, almost nothing," Cherie said, glancing at Al's semi-hard cock shining with his and Sophie's combined fluids. Ok, if that's what you want, that's what you'll have. Bend over the end of the bed."

As Sophie did as she was told she suddenly realized why all the beds were so much higher than normal beds; they were around crotch height for a reason, she thought, remembering her introduction to sex with Lance a few nights ago.

"Now, I want you to spread your legs wider until your belly rests firmly on the bed. That prevents you from moving away from the stroke. It also looks hot and sexy," she added as she watched a globule of Al's cum drip onto the floor. "Then reach forwards with your arms along the bed to tighten the skin down your back and ass. Sometimes I would have another person hold your hands and pull them forward. Could you do that, please Al?"

Al positioned himself sitting with legs spread on the bed, holding Sophie's wrists and pulling gently. Sophie twisted her head so she could see his cock drooling a tiny drop of cum, wishing she could lick it off.

"Now normally we have code words of orange and red. You can say orange when you're getting close to your limit and red if you want everything to stop immediately. I don't think you need them tonight, but be aware of them for the future. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mom."

"A gentle stroke to start with. In fact, I'll give you five strokes, each increasing slightly in strength. Here goes."

As the first stroke landed Sophie felt a slight stomach lurch; it wasn't hard enough to cause a big lurch; followed by a stinging of her ass cheeks. She would have liked to give them a rub but that wasn't possible. The second stroke was a greater sting, the third greater still, and the fourth more still.

"Ok, so far?" asked Cherie.

"Yes, all good."

"This last stroke is about what a normal stroke will feel like."

Cherie gave her a stroke that was a little harder than she had given Al at first tonight and would be a normal stroke if she was administering a sexy caning session of, say, 20 strokes. Sophie let out a small scream as it struck, feeling a distinct lurch in her stomach and quite a strong and painful stinging sensation in both her ass cheeks. She rested for a few seconds.

"So how was that?" asked Cherie.

"It's very strange. It stung after the stroke; I loved the sensation in my stomach as the cane struck, and afterwards it sort of feels like my body wants more. During the caning there was the feeling that I wanted it to end, but once it does, I want it to continue."

"Yes, some people have that, others hate it and after a caning will never allow it again. Everyone in this family seems to want more, which is possibly one reason they've all stayed. If you want more I can certainly give you more."

"Yes, I want more," Sophie heard herself say, even though she hadn't seemed to make a conscious decision either way. Was she a caning addict, she wondered. Where would this end?

"Ok, another five then, same as the last one. Ok?"

One part of Sophie wanted to scream 'No, no!' while another part wanted to say 'Only five?'. She gave voice to neither part but lay there waiting.

The next five strokes landed hard on both ass cheeks. Sophie noticed that the stomach swoop she had felt was missing; must only happen on the first stroke, she thought. She noticed that after the initial stinging pain, the pain quality changed to a softer, indescribably different pain which she found almost comforting. She counted the strokes to herself and by the time the fifth arrived she would have been quite happy continuing for a lot more. However, once they ended, Al released her hands and she rubbed her ass cheeks, feeling the new ridges in her skin. She stood up and thanked her mom and dad.

"Where else can you be caned?" she asked.

"Well, almost anywhere, but some places in particular are on your breasts and pussy. Best to use a cane on fleshy parts, a whip is better for parts which are closer to the bone, like your back," explained Cherie.

"Ouch, caned breasts and pussy. That sounds painful."

"Actually, it's not as bad as it sounds. Do you want a demo?"

"You want to cane my breasts and pussy?" asked Sophie incredulously.

"Well, no, I was actually thinking of allowing Al to cane mine and you could watch, but if you want it, that's fine."

"Oh. Ok, if you want yours caned I'll be quite happy to watch. Whether or not I have mine caned, I don't know right now."

Cherie selected a lighter cane and handed it to Al. "You know what to do, babe, just like you know how I like it, darling."

Cherie lay on her back on the bed, her ass at the edge, feet on the floor, legs wide apart. Sophie took the opportunity to have a good look at her breast and pussy jewellery. She hadn't had hers fitted yet; time for that after the party season, she reasoned. She was particularly intrigued with her mom's clit jewellery and after asking permission, she fed the bar through the ring, noticing how it pulled Cherie's clit part way through the ring. She gently pulled on the bar and extended her clit a good half an inch further.

"You could put a second bar there if you wanted," she commented.

"Yes, I've been meaning to have that done," replied Cherie. "Maybe I'll have that done when you have yours done."

"Ready?" asked Al as he lined up the cane with Cherie's breasts.

"Ready," confirmed Cherie.

The first stroke landed across the tops of both breasts. Sophie watched them jiggle then saw the white stroke line gradually change to red. The second stroke was on the underside of both breasts, the next two on upper and lower again, the red lines crisscrossing, then the last stroke was straight across both nipples.

"YEEEOOOOWWWWW!!" yelled Cherie as the pain lanced through her body from her sensitive pierced nipples. It was over in a second and she rubbed both breasts with her hands, smiling at both Al and Sophie.

"Thank you, darling. As you can see, Sophie, the stroke across the nipples is very painful. That's real punishment. I once allowed Simon to give me ten strokes across my nipples if I could cane his balls. We were both in agony for days after that. Never again, well, maybe never." She grinned.

Al had positioned himself astride Cherie's body facing her feet so that he could swing the cane downwards and strike between her thighs.

"This is a great position," instructed Cherie, "Firstly he can hit my pussy and inner thighs very easily but the reason I like it is because I can see his cock and balls hanging down between his legs. Notice his cock's about half mast at present. Watch it grow as he beats my pussy."

Al directed the first stroke onto her left labia, the second onto her right, then repeated the strokes. Predictably the final stroke was aimed at her clit. Sophie noticed that she had left her clit bar through her ring, causing her clit to be completely exposed to the cane stroke. She glanced at her dad to see if he was going to release it, but instead he was grinning in anticipation and Sophie noticed his cock was rock-hard. Sophie was about to say something when he looked at her and winked. He then drew back the cane and struck her directly on her exposed clit.

"YYYYEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWW!! OOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHHH, OH MY GODDDD!!" cried Cherie as the hard cane struck her exposed clit, jamming it between the bar and the cane, causing terrific pressure instantaneously, which translated into tremendous, excruciating pain. Cherie held her pussy with both hands as she rolled on the bed in agony. Slowly the pain ebbed and slowly Cherie lay still. At last she grinned up at Al and Sophie.

"That would have to be the worst pain I've ever felt," she said, with her normal grin returning, "But now it feels great. Honey, your wife needs your huge cock in her now."

Cherie lay on the bed and Sophie lay alongside her as her parents made love together, Al fucking into her mom hard, feeling her lube from Simon's earlier cream pie deposit, and bringing her to three orgasms before he spurted his juices deep inside her. Once they were sated, all three cuddled together and slept.

The following morning Sophie realized that she had missed out on having her breasts and pussy caned. So once her parents were both awake, she told them what she wanted.

"Mom, I didn't have my tits and pussy caned last night, so can you do it for me now please? Then, Daddy, I want you to fuck me again."

Al and Cherie agreed and soon Sophie was experiencing for the first time the sweet agony of having her breasts caned. Like her mom, she found the final stroke across her nipples to be the most challenging, but also the one which gave her greatest pleasure because she felt the greatest sense of achievement. Then Cherie caned her pussy in the same way that Al had caned hers the previous night. Once again the final stroke on her clit was extremely painful, even without her clit being held by jewellery, and the surge of adrenaline afterwards was incredible.

"Oh, yes, that was wonderful, thank you, Mom," she enthused after she'd received her final stroke, "Now, Daddy, please fuck me hard."

Al turned towards her, his hard cock waving as he positioned himself on her and his cock sought an entrance. She was flowing with feminine juices, her arousal caused from the cane strokes, and he easily entered her, pushing inside her until he was about half way in. He then withdrew and slowly worked his way into her fully over the next few minutes. Holding her to him, he rolled over until she was lying on top of him, then he helped her pull her knees forwards and sit on him, his cock fully implanted inside her as she sat with all her weight on his hips.

"Ooohhh, Daddy, that feels sooo deep, sooo good," she enthused as she gently and experimentally moved back and forth, feeling his cock stir up erotic sensations deep inside her. She raised herself upwards and dropped down again, his cock penetrating her easily each time, pressing against the very end of her tunnel at the same time as her clit was squeezed delightfully between their bodies. It took only a few more minutes before she was panting, then she came hard with a scream of ecstasy.

Once she had finished, he turned so he was sitting on the edge of the bed with Sophie straddling his hips, his cock still deeply implanted and her clit pressing hard against him. He moved her back and forth, tilting his pelvis, feeling the head of his cock moving deep inside her as her clit rubbed against his pubic bone. In only a few seconds they were both panting hard, approaching their orgasms. Cherie moved behind Al and reached around him, holding Sophie's nipples and squeezing and twisting them hard. A few seconds of that was all it took to put Sophie over the edge and she came hard once again, her clutching, pulsating vagina pushing Al over the edge as well, causing him to inject her with another dose of his cum.

Once they recovered from their exertions, they all showered together and went to the kitchen for breakfast where they met with many of the others in the family and shared their recent experiences. Sophie singled out Frank and quizzed him about having her jewellery fitted at some time in the future. Frank inspected the sites and told her that her nipple piercings were easy and he could do those when she was ready.

"However, while your clit hood can easily take a ring, your clit itself is still a little small to take the bar," he told her.

"Oh, so what can I do? I really want the set like Mom has." She chuckled then grinned at Frank. "Last night Mom and I were caned on our pussies and I'd left Mom's clit bar through her ring. She nearly went into orbit when Al hit her clit with the cane."

"Ouch. That would be so very painful," agreed Frank.

"So that's why I need a clit bar, so I can experience pain like that."

Frank looked at her perplexed. "You want to experience that amount of pain? Just a caning on your clit would be enough surely."

"No, if Mom can take it, so can I. So what do you recommend?"

"In the toyroom there are some suction devices for use on nipples, breasts, pussies and clits, as well as cocks. So you could start by using a suction device on your clit if you wanted. Have a chat with Cherie about it."

"Mmmm, that sounds like a good idea, even for fun if not for enlargement purposes. Maybe you'd like to teach me how to use them sometime; I could certainly make it worth your while." She walked away to tell Cherie of her decision, leaving Frank wondering what sort of sex and BDSM fiend they had unleashed.

During the next week everyone learned how enthusiastic Sophie was in trying new experiences. Just as a dam, once breached, is almost impossible to contain, so once Sophie had discovered the painful pleasure of BDSM and sex, there was no stopping her. Even Ryan could not prevent her from trying some painful experiments and in a few days her body was striped by cane and whip. She had taken to using suction devices on her nipples and clit and would frequently leave these on during meals and other non-sexual activities. In the few days before Ryan's birthday, Sophie also managed to sleep in every eligible male's bed, including sharing a bed with Simon and Terry, as well as sharing an all-female experience for a night with Wendy and Marie.

"I thought you were going to save yourself for me," protested Ryan, seeing how Sophie was definitely the worse for wear after spending the night in Simon and Terry's bed, making love to each of them three times.

"Darling, I'm sorry. I just feel so sexy all the time now. I definitely think I'm a nymphomaniac. I just can't get enough sex and I just love pain. But once you're 18 you'll definitely be my guy. Promise."

Ryan had little choice but to accept the situation. After all, he reasoned, Sophie is an adult and can make her own choices in life now.

Finally Ryan's birthday arrived and there was an evening party before the big combined celebration in the weekend, two days away. After a beautiful dinner complete with cake and candles, Karen escorted her son to her room for his initiation, much to Cherie's disappointment.

"Well," said Al philosophically, "I guess it is certainly a mother's prerogative to teach her son about the joys of sex, just as it is a father's to teach his daughter."

Cherie couldn't argue with that logic, but knew she'd have another chance to be with Ryan later, probably after Sophie had staked her claim.

Karen and Ryan entered her room and as soon as the door was shut she began kissing him, instructing him about what she enjoyed. They held each other tightly, their bodies pressed against each other, her presence enough to cause his cock to rise.

"Take off my gown," she instructed her son.

He grabbed the collar and began pulling it down but she stopped him.

"No, darling, sexily, slowly. Women like to be teased a little, or sometimes a lot. Just slide it off my body, taking each sleeve off slowly, kissing every patch of newly exposed skin."

He began again and slowly stripped his mom of her gown, leaving her standing in front of him wearing only a pair of tiny bikini panties.

"Now take those off, sweetheart, with your teeth."

Ryan looked at her, grinned, then obliged, kneeling in front of her to carefully, slowly, erotically remove her panties with his teeth.

"You have to learn when to do it like that and when to simply rip them off and fuck her," explained Karen, feeling herself becoming very moist in anticipation of his virgin cock. She slowly removed his gown from off his shoulders, kissing every part of him as it became exposed. She them knelt in front of him and pulled down his undershorts, allowing his nearly fully erect cock to spring up and hit her under the chin. She grinned up at him, then kissed and licked the head of his cock.

"You have a lovely cock," she told him, "And lovely balls," she added as she held them tenderly in her hand. "I think you've inherited them from your dad. Balls are such fun to play with. I can caress them, squeeze them, pull them down, push them up, all sorts of things."

As she'd been saying this she'd been suiting actions to words, squeezing them upwards so they entered their sockets while she held them there by scrunching his empty sac in her hand. "See, no balls at all now, eh," she chuckled, then pressed on each of the balls in turn, causing him to grimace at the pain. "They're very sensitive, as you know, and sometimes women love to cause a guy's balls lots of pain. They're fairly tough but they can be damaged. Never let anyone tie anything around them for more that about 20 minutes or it can cut the blood supply off and kill them."

Karen stood up and pressed herself against Ryan, parting her legs slightly to allow his cock to rub against her pussy lips and clit. Ryan smiled.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes," he replied.

"Good. I could actually get you off just by moving back and forth if I wanted to, without you even penetrating me. But not tonight; tonight I want the full service. Right now I want you inside me so lie on the bed on your back."

Ryan did and Karen straddled his thighs. "Now, I want you to arouse me. Reach up and cup my breasts with your hands, putting the nipples between your thumbs and your forefingers."

Ryan did this. "Now squeeze and twist the nipples," Ryan began doing this, "Yes, like that, a wee bit harder. Watch your lover's face to see if it's too hard or soft. Now squeeze the whole breast gently and sort of knead it . . . . yes, like that, mmmm, I enjoy that. You'll need to experiment on every woman to find what she likes; they're all different."

Karen reached down and began caressing his cock, which was now rock-hard with precum oozing out. She spread the precum over the end and then licked the palm of her hand and rubbed it slowly and gently over the head of his cock. He immediately lost interest in her breasts and began moaning from the stimulation. Karen stopped.

"Seems like you enjoy that," she said, "You'll have to learn to do two things at once, like enjoy what's happening but continue with what you're doing. You'll get it. You'll probably find the sensory stimulation from your hands will enhance your own pleasure too."

Karen continued her stimulation as Ryan resumed his and then she stopped and lay down on her back on the bed.

"Time for anatomy 101. Have a close look between my legs." She spread her legs widely, then while she continued the verbal instruction she showed him where all her bits were and explained what they did and how they could be aroused.

"The clitoris or clit is the most sensitive organ and is the only organ made specifically for pleasure. You can arouse it by gently stroking or rubbing it but make sure you use lube, either artificial or from the woman herself, otherwise you can rub it raw and that means no sex for a while." She eased his finger into her wet vagina, coating it with her lube, then showed him how to gently rub her clit. She closed her eyes, feeling the sensations as he gradually grew in confidence. In a few minutes she was approaching her orgasm. "Mmmm, that's so nice. Just keep rubbing, a bit harder . . . yes, like that . . . mmmm, that's yummy, sooo good . . . mmmm, yes, darling, Mommy's going to cum; keep rubbing . . . yes, honey, yes, like that, yes, yes, OOOOOHHHHH, YES, YESSSS."