Mating Rituals Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum, darling, ooohhh, cum with me, honey."

Sophie began thrusting upwards hard, meeting each stroke, driving him deeper, harder. He felt her vagina begin clasping and releasing his cock rhythmically, pushing him towards his orgasm. He was so close, couldn't hold it, he was there.

"Oooohhhh, yes, yes, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMINGGGG!!" he yelled as he unloaded spurt after massive spurt of his hot cum into his darling Sophie's love tunnel.

Sophie felt the hot cum filling her and that was all that was needed to push her to a second massive orgasm. Her pussy clenched tightly around her lover's cock, milking him of his sperm as her arms squeezed him tightly, holding him inside her, pressing his chest against her stinging nipples. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she received her first dose of his potent sperm, the first of a great many she thought as she felt him continuing to fill her vagina, feeling the excess squeezing out alongside his cock and running down her perineum.

Slowly they came down from their highs, clasping each other, kissing, muttering sweet love words to each other as they quietly celebrated their first time together. Gradually the times between words increased until they both slept in each other's arms.

They awoke twice during the night, each time Ryan was rock-hard and Sophie was very wet, probably partly from Ryan's cum. Each time they made love sweetly and gently before drifting back to sleep. When they awoke on Saturday morning they visited the bathroom then Sophie told Ryan that she wanted to cane him.

"What if I don't want to be caned?" he asked.

"Then, of course, you won't be. Nobody must have something happen if they do not want it to happen, that's a basic rule of the family, as you well know. But I'd like to cane you, if I may."

"Ok, just seeing what your reply would be. Please cane me, honey, but remember it's my first time and I have no idea if I'll like it."

He took up the position at the end of the bed, his hard cock under his belly and his balls hanging down. Sophie resisted the temptation to land the first blow on his balls, realizing that was a good way to lose his trust in her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, darling."

She wanted him to feel the initial swoop in his belly from the first stroke so she decided that the first would be hard. She took aim, swung the cane with almost all her strength and heard the satisfying whack as it struck both cheeks evenly.

"OOOWWWWWW!!" yelled Ryan, trying, but failing, to hold his hands still. He clutched his ass cheeks, feeling like they were on fire. Slowly the stinging dissipated and he was left with the memory of the swooping feeling in his belly immediately after the impact. Did that happen every time, he wondered. "Ok, darling, I'm ready for the next stroke," he said quietly as he replaced his hands in an outstretched position.

The next four strokes were not as hard or as painful, but they also did not cause the initial swoop. Once he had received his five strokes, he stood up and felt his ass cheeks, noticing the ridges and hollows from the slightly swollen stripes.

"Thank you, darling," he said as he cuddled and kissed her again.

"Looks like he needs some more exercise," she replied, holding and caressing his still rampant cock.

"Yeah, looks like it," he replied, reaching under Sophie's ass cheeks and lifting her upwards. She wrapped her legs around his waist then he lowered her down, his cock finding her sloppy hole and sliding in as he dropped her slowly down his body. She held on with her legs, he held her with his hands under her ass, and they fucked standing up, Sophie experiencing the pleasure of much of her weight pressing her clit hard against the root of his cock. It took only a few moments for them both to cum hard, the intensity of their orgasms causing them to fall sideways onto the bed as the strength seeped away from Ryan's legs. They held each other tightly, slowly regaining their composure, then parted, shared a shower and left the room for the kitchen, where most of the family were gathered.

As they entered they received a rousing ovation and congratulations from all present, most of whom made a few comments about their cane stripes and their 'just fucked' looks.

"Well," said Bel, handing them some breakfast, "Looks like you've had an enjoyable night. I hope you left some for tonight's party."

"I'm sure Ryan'll have plenty of time to replenish supplies for tonight, Grandma," replied Sophie with a grin.

Guests began arriving in the early evening. Most were close friends of the residents and were very aware of the lack of dress codes, so on this hot evening most quickly stripped off their scanty clothing and were soon naked in the pool with a cool drink. As they greeted Sophie and Ryan, they gave them either individual or a joint present, which the recipients opened on the spot. Most were some sort of humorous or useful object, including devices such as nipple, clit and ball clamps, a clit caning set which the donor pointed out could be used for balls as well, several sets of hand and ankle cuffs, one set of which Ryan immediately fastened to Sophie's wrists, and other similar sexually and BDSM related presents.

After the initial influx decreased, Sophie and Ryan were able to make their way to the pool also where they joined their guests and chatted for a while, everyone admiring their cane stripes as a symbol of their progression along the path of BDSM.

"You'll end up as a Domme if you're not careful," a woman named Melanie told Sophie, "Then Ryan will certainly be put in his place." Ryan looked at Melanie and noted that she had that Dominatrix air about her as well as having a body covered in elegant tattoos and piercings.

"I don't know that we'll be going that far," replied Sophie, "But if he becomes a problem I'll send him to you."

Melanie looked Ryan over briefly, gripped his balls and gave them a squeeze, then grinned back at him as she replied: "I'll certainly look forward to that."

They moved on, stopping beside a couple who were obviously taking advantage of the intimacy afforded by the pool. She was sitting astride her partner's thighs with her legs around his waist, his cock clearly well implanted in her love hole. They chatted for a few minutes, Sophie noticing that Ryan's cock was now rock-hard, and then they moved on again after Sophie reminded them that no cum was permitted in the pool, to which they commented that everything was under control, no probs.

"I really want to make love to you, honey," said Ryan as they moved around the pool a bit further.

"Yes, I know. Not here though; I know you won't be happy just being in me; you'll most definitely want to cum too. A couple more people to meet then we'll head inside."

Those couple of people almost caused Ryan to break the no cum rule. As they were talking with the second couple, Ruth and Ian, Ruth took hold of his cock and led him the couple of paces to the steps then pushed him down into a sitting position. She then sat on his lap facing him and eased her pussy over his rigid cock, pulling herself onto him until he was deeply implanted inside this complete stranger. She leant forward against him and just rested there, much to the amusement of several people nearby, including Sophie and Ian.

"Want to join them?" Ian asked Sophie.

"Why not."

So Ian sat beside Ryan and Sophie impaled herself on his cock just as Ruth was on Ryan's. They continued an interesting conversation while sharing their partners, although Ryan afterwards had no idea of what they discussed because he spent his time trying to resist cumming inside Ruth's vagina as it clutched and released his highly aroused cock. He tried to signal to Sophie that he needed to go, but she had other thoughts on her mind as she found that Ian touched all the right places inside her. Eventually they were rescued by Cherie telling Sophie that they were needed to meet some more guests who had arrived. Sophie climbed reluctantly off Ian's cock, promising to find him again later, while Ryan was very thankful when Ruth removed herself from him, but he did promise to continue later in the evening.

They both circulated amongst their guests on the pool deck and inside, taking around platefuls of nibbles as they went, which had the advantage of preventing them being waylaid as easily as they had in the pool. Ryan still found that his cock stayed hard, providing an easy target for the mostly naked shapely female friends who had arrived. Most of them gave his cock a squeeze or a caress which he responded to in kind, fondling their breasts or pussy with his free hand. He noticed Sophie getting and giving the same attention with the male guests, but obviously in reverse.

After nightfall when most people left the pool and came into the house, some putting on a wrap or gown against the cooler night air, Bel called for attention and announced it was time for the formalities. Al and Cherie made a short and humorous speech about Sophie as she grew up to be the woman she was at the party. Sophie then made a speech thanking her parents and also thanking the guests for their presence and their presents.

"From what I can see of the gift I've received, many of them will be of use later this evening once the Dungeon opens for business."

This was greeted by sustained applause, most people participating in and enjoying the BDSM lifestyle.

Frank and Karen then did the same for Ryan, who also replied. Then Bel announced that the Dungeon was now open for business, mentioned the orange and red code words and offered the assistance of the residents if people wanted help to use any unfamiliar equipment. There was a general movement of people towards the Dungeon, some having pre-planned what they wanted for this evening, others who may not have visited the Dungeon before, were interested to see what was available. Sophie and Ryan followed the crowd into the large room and spent their first few minutes looking at the bewildering array of equipment and watching as some people began using it. Neither had been in this room before and knew virtually nothing about BDSM except for a very minor caning. The equipment here was able to confine a person in all sorts of ways, could enable a person to be tortured or punished or whatever with a huge variety of toys and in a great many ways. They were completely stunned and had no idea where to start.

"You look lost," said a voice next to Sophie. She turned and saw Ian and Melanie there next to them.

"Yes, we are a bit. This is our first time here and we have no idea what all this stuff does, how it can be used or anything much about it."

"Well, I have a small Dungeon at home and have been in the BDSM scene for many years, so would you like me to help?"

"Yes please," replied a relieved Sophie.

"Right," said Melanie, clearly taking control, as a Domme should, "Now you're the guests of honor so really we should sort out somewhere for you to both be displayed and used by everyone. Come with me."

Melanie led them to a corner where a hammock type of structure was hanging from the ceiling. "This is a sex swing or sex sling," said Melanie, "It is designed for a woman to lie in while she has sex with any number of men. She is tied in and is quite helpless, which of course adds to the enjoyment. I have taken 63 cocks in one night in one of these," she said wistfully. "Tonight it's your turn so I'll help you into it."

Before Sophie could protest, Melanie had her sitting on the edge of the lowered swing and was instructing her to lie back. She then fastened her in place using the Velcro wrist bands. Then she placed each of her legs on the swing and fastened them in place before fastening the waist band and then hoisting her into position, spreading her legs wide apart in the process.

"There, now you're fixed in place and ready to be fucked. How do you feel?"

Sophie didn't really know how she felt. Exposed, was the first word that came to mind, but she was comfortable, so told Melanie that.

"Good. Now anyone who wants you can have you and there's nothing you can do about it. Ian, sweetheart, would you like to show the young lady how it works please."

Ian stepped between Sophie's legs and adjusted the swing a few inches until it was the perfect height for his cock to enter her love tunnel. He then swung the swing backwards and allowed her to swing forwards again, causing his cock to enter her briefly, until she swung away and he came free.

"Sweetheart, you need to grip his cock with your cunt muscles. Only when you hold yourself in place like that will he fuck you. Until then you'll just swing back and forth with no possible satisfaction," instructed Melanie.

Ian pushed Sophie away again then let her swing back, once again penetrating her hole deeply. This time she contracted her vaginal muscles as hard as she could and held him inside her. Once that happened, he held her hips and began fucking her hard. After a short time he reached up and squeezed her breasts, then pulled out, leaving her empty and frustrated.

"I want you back in me, please, honey," complained Sophie.

"All she got was a slap on each breast and a gruff comment from Ian: "I'll do what I damn well please and right now I don't want to continue fucking you, slut."

The tone of his reply made Sophie realize what BDSM was all about. It was not necessarily about her being pleased and permitted to cum; it was more about her body being used by whoever wanted to use it. She noticed that a few people were gathering around, including Ian's partner Ruth.

"Here's your opportunity to fuck this slut right now. Who's going to be next?" touted Melanie as she sought another cock to fill the current vacancy.

A guy Sophie didn't know stepped up. She noticed that he left a lovely young blonde woman and took his place between her legs. He then pushed her away, as Ian had done, then expertly caught her on his cock as she returned. Once again she held tight and was soon being fucked by this guy, who hadn't even told her his name. This time she got close to cumming but before she could she felt him spurt his juices deep in her pussy and pull out. He did have the grace to smile at her before wiping his cock on her leg and returning to his partner. She kissed him and he gave her a playful slap on the backside before heading towards other activities.

This process occurred many times during the next half hour. Sophie counted 17 men who fucked her, five of whom came inside her, and during that time she only managed to cum twice. Each time she was nearly there the guy would cum or would just pull out, causing her to become very frustrated. She noticed that Ryan left her for a while but then returned and once Melanie told her that it was over, he told her that he wanted to at least make love to his girlfriend while she was here for the first time.

He entered her without the normal push away and grip procedure, then began making love to her, as distinct from simply fucking her, pushing deep inside then withdrawing nearly all the way out. He massaged her breasts and stimulated her nipples while he was doing this and for the first time tonight she felt herself climbing the slope towards her release. It was beautiful and she closed her eyes and allowed it to happen. Ryan heard her breathing rate increase as she approached her orgasm, feeling the cum boiling up inside him as well, Then, when he could hold bock no longer, he thrust deep inside his darling and spurted his hot cum in her sloppy love tunnel. The feeling of his hot cum being released inside her pushed her over the edge and she came hard, her body trembling and shaking from the pent up sexual stress. He bent forward and kissed her gently before releasing her wrists, ankles and waist from the swing. Sophie sat up and again threw her arms around him, thanking him as she cuddled and caressed him. Then she stood on the ground and they thanked Melanie for their tuition.

"Ah, you're too soft on her," said Melanie to Ryan, "She'll never make a good slave unless you have absolutely no concern for her feelings."

"Well, actually, I want a lover, not a slave, and how I treat her really is none of your business," replied Ryan.

"Oh, well, you'll learn. Maybe you could whip her or let her whip you," suggested Melanie, indicating the whipping frame where the young blonde they had seen before was in the process of being whipped by the first guy after Ian to fuck Sophie. Together they walked towards the frame, Sophie noting the thin red stripes around the blonde's body where the single tailed whip was doing its devilish work. She was tied into the frame with her legs wide apart, her completely bald pussy dripping her juices of arousal down her legs and from her lips to the floor. She was obviously very turned on sexually despite the pain she must have been in from the strokes of the lash.

As they watched, her partner changed his tactics and his whip, taking a much shorter and broader flogger and applying it to her luscious rounded ass cheeks. These quickly reddened and he stepped in front of her and began applying the flogger to her breasts. Each stroke on her breast was accompanied by a short screech from the woman, who writhed in pain continually. Sophie found it painful to watch even though it was obviously voluntary. He then began using the flogger on her pussy, making quite hard upward strokes so that the leather of the flogger pounded against her pubic bone, pussy lips and clit. Each stroke was followed by a moan as the blonde began to hang in her bonds, too weak from the flogging to even stand straight. Her partner gave her a final hard stroke, causing her to scream in pain as the heavy leather hit her swollen, protruding clit, then he held her tightly, kissing her and whispering in her ear. After a few minutes she seemed to come around and stood upright once again as he untied her before they walked away together, hand in hand.

"I want to talk with her," said Sophie as she pulled Ryan by the hand to follow the couple.

They caught them up just as they were approaching another piece of apparatus and Sophie asked the blonde how she felt about being whipped and having her pussy beaten.

"Well, it's painful at the time but afterwards it's really great. Right now I can feel my clit throbbing. It feels very hot, in temperature and in sexiness, and all I want to do right now is to be fucked until I cum and cum and cum. You really ought to try it."

"How often do you do it?"

"Oh about once a week or ten days I guess. Usually Gordon finds some trumped up charge to accuse me of something and of course finds me guilty and punishes me like that. Tonight's charge was that I hadn't trimmed my pussy for four days, I usually do it every second day, and it was prickly. It was actually only three days but I was happy to submit because I enjoy being punished and the sex afterwards is fantastic."

"You have sex after that? Doesn't it hurt your clit?"

"Yes, deliciously. I love pain. The more the better. Hurting my clit is wonderful. Often he'll put a spring clothes peg on my clit when he comes home so by bedtime I'm more than ready to make love."

"Oh. Well, I guess one day I may try that," replied Sophie doubtfully.

"Look, why don't you and Ryan come round some time. I'm Camille and my partner's Gordon and I'm friends with Carol, which is why I'm here. We could have great fun together either at our place or here, so just give us a call when you're ready."

"Thanks, we might just do that. Thank you so much, Camille."

Gordon led Camille away to a caning bench and fastened her down onto it. He then took a cane from the rack and began pounding her ass cheeks quite viciously. Camille lay there, apparently quite willing to accept this treatment even though it must have caused great pain during and after its application.