Mating Rituals Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you do that to me, darling?" Sophie asked Ryan.

"Only if you asked me," he replied. "Clearly she enjoys it so has undoubtedly asked him to do it. Not what I'd like to do to you, but I guess it's different strokes for different folks."

"Hmmm," replied Sophie thoughtfully, "What's this over here?"

They went towards a machine that was making a loud humming sound while a woman sat on a saddle and was obviously in the throes of a massive orgasm.

"That looks more like me," said Sophie.

They asked a couple standing watching and were told about the Sybian, how it worked and what it could do.

"At present they have a competition going to see who can sit on the machine without cumming for the longest. They start on a quarter speed for one minute, then to half for a minute, three quarters for a minute and then full for as long as it takes. Usually a woman can cum on this after about a minute on half speed; it's really very effective. You have a choice of fittings normally, but this time it's an eight inch dildo that is fitted as standard for the competition."

By this time the woman on the machine had cum and was assisted off it, the dildo and saddle were washed with an antiseptic solution and the next woman approached and mounted the lubricated dildo. Sophie noted that there was a pad of tiny fingers where her clit rested, presumably these would cause her to cum a lot sooner than if they weren't there. The timer zeroed her clock and the machine was started. To begin with nothing seemed to happen except that the woman quickly gained a faraway look in her eyes and a smile on her face. After one minute the controller sped the machine up and the woman began writhing as the stimulation increased, causing her arousal to do likewise. After another minute it increased again and after about 25 seconds into the third minute the woman came hard, gasping for breath as she struggled to stay upright on the saddle. The machine was stopped and her time recorded. Her two minutes 25 seconds was about fourth, the longest time being three minutes 22 seconds.

"I think I could do better than that," Sophie told Ryan. "I'm going to have a go."

Because she was guest of honor, the women waiting allowed her to jump the queue and just a few seconds later Sophie found herself astride the saddle, a newly cleaned and lubed dildo in her vagina and her clit pressing onto the stimulating fingers. Ryan blew her a kiss then the machine started.

Sophie had never felt such stimulation before; it was far and away greater than anything vibrators, fingers or cocks were able to produce. After only a few seconds she felt herself climbing towards her release. She focused on her body, willing it to be calm, to ignore the sensations and simply to rest. It was like wanting calm in a hurricane. She had just achieved some semblance of equilibrium between her responses and the machine's stimulation when the first minute was up and the machine increased in speed, sending Sophie racing toward her orgasm. She tried hard to control this stampede towards the edge but found that no matter what she did, the sensations kept nudging her forwards. She was getting inexorably closer to her release, and it wasn't even two minutes yet and she was still on only half speed. Just then that all changed as the speed increased once again and within seconds she was caught in an avalanche of sensations and was dashed onto the rocks of orgasm. She heard herself scream loudly, as though it was someone else, as her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched hard and rapidly and her whole body was taken over by the wonderful, powerful spasms. It seemed a lifetime until the controller slowed the machine to a stop and she was able to breathe again normally as her pussy slowly stopped its pulsating. She was helped from the saddle by two women who were waiting and walked the few steps to Ryan, who held her tightly to him.

"Whew, that was amazing," panted Sophie, "I've never felt anything like that before. If you can't find me from now on, you'll know where I'll be."

"So I guess I've been superseded," he grinned back at her, "And after only one night of heaven too."

"Well, honey, that machine can replace you for stimulation, which is not to say that you're bad at that, but as for loving me, no machine could possibly do that better than you, darling. No, you'll still have to stick around please."

"I'm very relieved to hear that. So what would you like to do now?"

"Take you to bed and make mad passionate love all night," replied Sophie with a grin.

"Ok, let's see how that goes then," agreed Ryan, taking her hand and walking towards the door.

They never arrived at the door. Before they were halfway there, Camille, Gordon, Carol and Matt had surrounded them and ushered them back towards a bed set up in the center of the room.

"Not so fast," Matt told them, "As guests of honor it is your duty to show us what you've got before you leave. So it's time to make love together on the bed in public."

Ryan and Sophie looked around the group who had cut them off from their escape and saw that they were all grinning but had the demeanor of people who were deadly serious about what they said, in the nicest possible way, of course.

"Is that really what you want us to do?" asked Ryan unnecessarily.

"Yes. This is the first time a couple have come of age together in this family and so we have talked it over and we're establishing a tradition for future events such as this. Consider yourselves to be honored to be the first. Not everyone has the distinction of establishing a precedent such as this," replied Matt.

Sophie and Ryan looked at each other and sighed.

"Well, it's not as though it's our first time, and as we're all naked anyway, it's not like they'll see anything they haven't before, so let's do it. Besides which, I'm horny as hell for you darling," said Sophie, turning towards Ryan and kissing him long and hard. She broke the kiss and glanced over her shoulder. "Enjoy," she said to Matt.

Ryan hoisted himself up and sat on the edge of the high bed, spreading his legs as Sophie bent down and began sucking his hard cock into her mouth, looking up at him as she did so to see his response. He placed his hands behind her head and pulled her further on, feeling his cock press against her soft palate then slip down her throat a short distance. She quickly pulled her head back, gasping for air, but then pushed further onto his rampant cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She stayed like that for a few seconds, then once again moved back, gasping for air once more.

She then stood and boosted herself onto the bed, lying down and spreading her legs wide. From her higher location she could see that other activities had ceased and the whole group was gathered around the table. She thought that as they were now the main attraction, they'd better put on a good show. She reached for Ryan's head and pulled him into her crotch, placing his mouth against her pussy. Once he was in position, she pulled some pillows behind her and lay back, the pillows thrusting her breasts upwards. She signalled to the two closest men, one on each side, and after they approached, she had them each orally stimulate the breast closest to him. She then lay back and allowed the stimulation of her three main erogenous zones to take her gradually higher and higher.

After only a very few minutes she felt her orgasm approaching and found it impossible to prevent her hips from moving back and forth under Ryan's mouth. She propped her shoulders up and allowed her head to drop back as waves of orgasm washed over her, causing her to let out a moan as her body tensed and shook from the sensations. She then lay back and relaxed for a few seconds, pushing the mouths off her breasts. Ryan saw the signals and sat back between her legs, watching his darling as she finished her first release, knowing that it was certainly not her last this evening.

The crowd grew restless and someone started a chant: "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her . . . ." which was taken up by the whole group. Sophie roused herself and looked around at the smiling, chanting faces, while Ryan took the less than subtle hint and moved over her, sliding his body up hers, stopping for a few seconds to nibble her nipples, then he continued until she felt the head of his cock at her entrance.

"Put it in me, darling," she whispered, "Please don't keep me waiting, or them."

He kissed her sexily on her lips, then continued wriggling upwards, his cock pressing into her very wet vagina and quickly entering her fully until his pubic bone squeezed her clit as the head pressed against the end. Now the initial penetration had been effected, the chanting died away and the crowd watched the lovers silently as they made gentle but very passionate love together. Ryan withdrew almost completely, his cock, wet from her lube, glinting in the lights, then he pushed back inside, hard and fast, out then back in, over and over, pounding into Sophie as she thrust back with her hips, meeting each of his strokes. Sophie sensed that Ryan was nearly ready to cum and felt herself also building towards her next climax. His thrusting became faster and more frenetic, losing the controlled rhythm as his instincts took over and he thrust into her harder and faster, hearing her grunts each time he filled her and thudded his crotch into hers. It couldn't last, not at this pace, and after only a few more thrusts he pressed inwards against her as far as possible and began jetting his hot cum into the end of her love tunnel. The feeling of his hot sperm filling her was just what Sophie needed to drive her over the top once again and she held her lover tightly as she threw her head back and let out a scream as she came hard, her vaginal muscles milking his cum from his pulsing cock. In their ecstasy the lovers heard loud clapping and whistling from the onlookers, who, in their passion, they had completely forgotten.

It was over a short time later and Ryan withdrew, allowing a large glob of his thick sperm to roll out of Sophie's pussy onto the sheet. She sat up and grabbed a handful of sheet to wipe her crotch while Ryan used another corner to wipe his cock. They kissed each other, suddenly feeling embarrassed now they had returned to the reality of where they were and the performance they had just put on. All they wanted was to go to their room and consummate their relationship once again, but in private. However, that was not going to happen.

"That was so beautiful to watch," said Cherie, "You two have certainly caught onto pleasuring each other."

"Thanks, Mom," said Sophie, a little embarrassed at having to make love in front of her mother in public, "Right now we're going to bed for some more lovemaking."

"Oh no you're not," said Camille, taking hold of Ryan's arm while Gordon held Sophie's arm, "We have a lot more for you two this evening before we let you off the hook."

Gordon led Sophie away towards the Sybian machine while Camille took Ryan to a machine he had seen but had no idea of its purpose.

"This is a milking machine," Camille told him. "It was designed to allow women to be milked of their breast milk so their babies could be fed while the mother was away. However, it's been modified so it can also milk men, and that's how it's configured right now. It's good to see that your cock's still partly erect as that makes it easier, but really it wouldn't matter." As she had been explaining this, Camille and several of the other women who had escorted Ryan to the machine were strapping him into a harness to hold him in place, facing and close to the machine.

"No, I don't want to be milked," protested Ryan, "My milk is made to fill Sophie, not some machine," he said.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be able to make more, and I'm also sure that Sophie will not be interested in sex for the next little while either," she said.

Ryan turned his head, looking for his loved one, and saw her straddling the Sybian machine as several men fastened her knees to the floor, preventing her from dismounting. He realized that they were in the process of draining both of them so that neither would want sex for a while. Oh well, he rationalized, they had all their lives ahead of them, what's a few non-sexy days. His protests ceased and he decided to enjoy whatever was about to happen.

Sophie had also come to the same conclusion. She had watched as the women had taken Ryan to the milking machine and realized that he would have no cum for her for a few days, so she also decided to simply relax and enjoy her impending erotic torture. She straddled the Sybian, feeling the eight inch dildo seat home in her love tunnel, well lubed by Ryan's last emission, and enjoyed the sensation of the rubber fingers against her clit, even though it was still a little numb from Ryan's previous pounding. As the guys fastened her knees to the floor she became a little concerned about what they were planning, but decided to trust the group as they were mainly family, and if you couldn't trust family, who could you trust?

Meanwhile the suction had been turned on gently and the pulsation and collection tube had been fitted over Ryan's cock, the gentle suction causing his cock to swell and harden once again. As the women turned on the pulsations, so the men turned on the Sybian to around quarter speed for Sophie. She felt the sensations begin in her crotch and radiate through her body. Within a few seconds she was their slave and would have done anything so long as they continued. She began making involuntary movements with her hips, back and forth, causing the sensations on her clit and inside her vagina to increase. She cupped her breasts with her hands and began squeezing and twisting her nipples to increase the sensations and push herself towards her inevitable orgasm.

Ryan felt the pulsations start as the women increased the suction. He felt like one huge cock, the stimulation sending sensations throughout his body. He felt his balls retract, as they did before he came, and he knew that he was only a few seconds away from spurting his cum into the collection tube. The women watched the clear plastic tube encasing his cock, waiting for the first spurt of his cum. He was close, really close, but it was different from being inside Sophie, or any other woman he'd experienced, but it was nearly as good and far more stimulating. He wanted to cum, needed to cum, another second, another, there it was, he spurted another load from his cock, this time into a machine which sucked it away for collection. He felt waves of ecstasy as his cock pulsed and poured forth its potent juice into the unfeeling plastic tube. Then it was over and he relaxed again. Surely now they would let him go and he and Sophie could make love in bed in private, wouldn't they? Then he heard a shriek which he knew was Sophie.

Sophie felt her orgasm approach and then wash over her. She let out a high-pitched shriek as she came hard, the men on each side of her supporting her in case she lost the strength or will to do so herself. She also wondered if she would then be released, but nothing happened except that the machine continued relentlessly to stimulate her even as she came. As she came down from her orgasm she felt the strange feeling of the continual stimulation pushing her back up to the orgasmic plateau. For a few minutes she didn't know which way she was moving, then the sensations once again increased and she was being forced to approach yet another orgasm. Something at the back of her mind reminded her that the machine was still only at about a quarter power and her heart sank as she thought what was most likely to happen in the next little while.

Ryan also had the strange sensation of not knowing whether he was recovering from an orgasm or approaching one. His cock had stayed hard, due to the suction, but instead of the normal post-orgasmic relaxation, the continual pulsation was pushing him onwards and upwards. He felt he wanted to cum again, despite having recently pumped out two massive loads of cum. As with Sophie, the upwards momentum won out and before he knew it he was approaching his next orgasm. He hadn't known such a thing was possible, yet here he was, his cock pulsating, his balls retracted and straining as he once more went over the edge and squirted another rope of cum into the collection tube. He felt the ecstasy of cumming mingled with the slight pain of having his cum drawn out of him forcefully. He also noticed that there was a lot less cum and it seemed to be a lot thinner than usual.

Sophie once again felt herself approaching her orgasm then cumming hard, her hips reflexively moving back and forth as much as her bonds would allow. Then she was there again and she emitted a scream as she felt the ecstatic sensations course through her body as the machine continued to stimulate her, pushing her further even though she was as far as she thought she could go. She felt her supporters on each side, but did not need them, this time, she though wryly. She started to come down from her high but her move towards post-orgasmic bliss was short-lived; no sooner had she begun to relax than she was being pushed forward again by the machine's constant stimulation. She had also stopped massaging her breasts and nipples but this task had been taken over by two men whose ministrations sent amazing sensations through her body, pushing her higher and faster than the machine would have on its own. She realized that although she'd just cum, she was ready to cum again. She felt the sensations increase, she reached the peak quickly as with another scream her body pulsated and writhed under the effects of the next orgasm roaring through her. This time she did need the support of the men each side of her as she totally relaxed after her body released its tension.

Ryan quickly approached yet another release, despite feeling completely drained. The insistent pulsations around his cock along with the continual suction caused him to remain rigid and once again he came hard, aware of the pain in his balls as they sought to retract still further. Although the sensations of cumming were almost the same, but more intense, than normal, his cum was almost non-existent, just a dribble of runny liquid appeared from the end of his cock. He realized he had run dry. Surely now they would release him and let him sleep. All thoughts of making love again with darling Sophie had gone; sleep was now the priority. He looked over his shoulder and saw Sophie still on the machine, the machine still running, being propped up by a man on each side. What had they done to her, he wondered.

Sophie gradually came back to the present, aware once again that the machine was still vibrating her clit and rotating inside her vagina, but it was faster. They'd stepped it up, she realized, and was aware that despite everything, her hips were thrusting back and forth and her body was responding to the insistent rhythm of the machine and the massaging of her breasts by her supporting guys. In fact she became aware that she was almost cumming once again. She heard a moan, then realized it was her, and she came, silently and not as hard as before. Her body tensed then relaxed, being supported from each side, but the sensations didn't diminish; rather they remained, washing through her, causing her upper body to feel disconnected from her pussy, which seemed to have a mind of its own and simply continued to pulse and cum at a low level continually. She felt and heard the machine increase in speed with a corresponding increase in her orgasmic level. She began moaning, continually as her body accepted the sensations and responses, sending orgasmic sensations to her confused brain, causing her to want more, want sleep. She felt disconnected from herself, as though she was watching herself from a distance. The pulsing of her vagina on the dildo was the last thing she felt as she drifted into unconsciousness and slumped against her support people.