Mating Season

Story Info
A moonlit jog turns into a nightmare, then much, MUCH more.
4.2k words
65.3k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Master637
Master637
27 Followers

She ran through the darkness as fast as she could, terror driving her legs faster than she thought possible. The beast behind her was gaining, its panting growing louder with every step. Why had she gone jogging on the trail, tonight of all nights? The moon was full, and it was supposed to be bright enough to see everything, even under the canopy of branches. Instead, it meant that she was easy prey for whatever was hunting her.

Before, she had gotten a single glimpse at the thing chasing her. A rustling of the bushes, and she turned to look, worried that a hungry animal might be desperate enough to try and attack her. Instead, what climbed into view was much more terrifying. It stood tall- easily over six feet- on two legs like a man, but that was where the resemblance ended. It's head, legs, and everything else were that of a wolf. The moonlight reflected off of golden eyes, five long claws white in the light on each paw, and saliva glistened silver on it's snarling muzzle. She stopped in her tracks, seized by fear and awe.

It's a...werewolf. A real, REAL werewolf...

The impossible beast began to slowly stride towards her. It seemed off balance on two legs, but kept its eyes locked on hers. She felt its stare freeze her, paralyzing her as she tried to decide if this was real or a dream. For a moment, she felt something draw her to it, something deep in her animal heart that called her to the creature. Something in its gaze that promised her freedom, fulfillment, and satisfaction. Satisfaction that she would never receive from her boring, human life...

It was only a few yards from her when she saw its open maw, filled with jagged teeth, its tongue, something between human and canine, dripping with slather, and her common sense rebelled. Without thinking, she screamed, willed her legs to move, and turned to run. The last she saw as she turned her head was it dropping to all fours, ready for the chase.

She had made two off-kilter strides before it howled, chilling her to her core. Panic, the raw, panic of a hunted animal gripped her, driving her faster. She tasted a bitter tang in her mouth as her body flooded with adrenaline, long-dormant reflexes kicking in to save her from an impossible threat. Behind her, she could hear the hard padding of paws on the sidewalk, heavy panting of a predator after its prey.

The street light ahead of her bathed a small circle of the trail in yellow glow. A small part of her brain had decided that if she made it to the light, she would be safe. Safe from the beast, safe from the nightmare; she didn't have time to consider the illogic or nonsense of it. All that mattered was safety, familiarity, the bright, safe environment in that little circle would protect her from the darkness, no matter how small.

She had almost made it, only a few steps ahead. She heard claws scraping the concrete, imagined hot, wet breath on the back of her legs, of the monster hungry for her. She could hardly breath, the terror gripping her lungs, muscles aching as she pushed herself harder than she ever had before. The creature was right behind her, so close, she could feel its breath, and...

...and she was safe. She had made it into the light. Spinning around, the monster was gone. She checked every direction, and saw nothing in the darkness. Her ears were deafened by her pulse, the blood pounding in her heart, her chest, her head, but there was no sign of the- the wolf. The nightmare was over. The wolf was gone, if it had ever been real. She bent over and held her knees, trying to breathe again now that she was back in the realm of sanity, of hard certain reality. Inside of her ring of dim yellow light, she was safe.

She only screamed when the clawed arm reached out, grabbed her by the ankle, and dragged her back into the darkness.

She screamed her lungs raw, her throat hoarse, and the monster kept dragging her. She kicked and struggled, digging and breaking her nails in the dirt and leaves and branches of the forest floor, fighting with every ounce of strength to free herself, and get back to the light, and the sanity that it represented. The werewolf (for that's what it was, it could not be anything else) ignored all of it, steadily drawing her further into the deep of the forest. She was bring dragged from the light of her world into the darkness of the wolf's.

After a while, she stopped screaming, her cries reduced to terrified moans, and finally whimpers. The protecting glow of the lamplight was a distant memory, long since gone from her vision and the thought of safety quickly fading from her heart. Only once her limbs grew weak and her struggles withered to nothing did the beast stop, and let go of her ankle. She managed to get her knees under her, but her legs were too weak to let her more than crawl. Not that she would be allowed to.

The beast's panting seemed to only grow louder as it circled her, switching between two legs and all fours as if it were trying to decide something. It sniffed the air around her, and she tried to stay still, and fought back tears in the vain hope that it might save her. It's going to eat me, she thought, panicking as it sniffed closer to her in ever-smaller circles. She could feel its hot breath on her, alternating with the inhaling through its muzzle as it sampled her scent. Finally, an eternity later, it stopped behind her. She swallowed painfully, and tried to prepare herself for the end.

Instead of the sharp pain of claws and death, something very different imposed itself on her, as the monster stuck its snout squarely between her braced thighs, into her groin, and shoved its nose into her cunt. Oh god no her mind screamed as it sniffed her pussy through the thin fabric of her athletic pants, inhaling deeper the more of her scent it took in.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE PLEASENO ANYTHING BUT THIS A wall broke in her, and the first whimper left her lips. The wolf froze, and withdrew its muzzle from her sex. Shuddering, shivering, she turned her head to look over her shoulder, and in the moonlight, she saw her fate. Standing on it's hind legs (his hind legs, rather), the wolf was fully erect. His cock was rigid, pointing right at her while his eyes glinted gold with hunger. For an eternity, she stared at him, his member, his eyes, his drooling jaws, and finally closed her eyes, turned her head down to the ground, and began to sob.

The sound of her acceptance was all that the monster needed to begin. He hooked his clawed hands inside the waistband of her pants, slicing through the stretchy material, and effortlessly tore them off of her backside. Goosebumps rose on the white flesh of her large, round ass as the night air began to chill her skin. Her sobbing grew worse as his warm nose shoved between her legs again, hot breath matching the heat coming off her bare sex. Her entire body shuddered as his thick tongue licked out against her lips, more like a human's than a wolf's.

What is he doing?! Is he trying to make me...loosen up?! His musk was strong, clogging her nostrils and making it harder for her to focus on anything but what was happening between her legs. She tried not to think about what he wanted, as his tongue slid ever further, up and inside her labia with each lick. And yet, a small, distant part of her brain tried to count the last time she had had someone's tongue between her legs. Then his rough tongue flicked across her clit, and everything inside her broke.

A jolt of sensation shot through her body, interrupting anything she had been thinking or feeling before. Everything in her screamed at once as her body shook with the violation. Tears ran freely down her face, and she sobbed uncontrollably, as if mourning the reality that she had lived in until now, where this could never have happened. Her entire being flooded with horror and disbelief and shame all at once, and a single thought seized her:

I'M BEING RAPED BY A MONSTER.

His tongue flicked over her clit again and she felt herself swell up in reaction. And again, but this time the tiny nub of nerve had grown to meet him, defying her body's attempts to fight it's own reactions. With each caress of the warm, rough tongue, her clit seemed to engorge more, sending shockwaves of something frighteningly close to pleasure through her. His tongue paused, and she froze as well, a last bit of hope that he might stop, and leave her whole and with what remained of her dignity. Then it pressed against her labia, pressed further, dove inside her, and began to lick.

OH GOD HE WANTS ME TO COME FIRST

She screamed louder than she ever had in her life as the monster drove his snout further into her. She let out every single ounce of regret and hate and shame she had left against the creature, screamed until her throat was raw, struggling with the last of her strength against the horrifying feeling growing in her cunt. His heavy, animal scent was overpowering, and she vaguely considered that it might part of the reason for the warm numbness spreading through her mind. Her hips began to move involuntarily, slowly rocking back and forth with the strokes of his tongue. She could feel it almost reaching to her womb; almost reaching upward and in to her most tender spot. A few millimeters more, and this impossible creature would have her conquered her. And part of her wanted him to.

I'M BEING RAPED BY A MONSTER.

AND I THINK I WANT IT.

"...please...just go deeper...I can't stand it..." she whispered, tears drying on her cheeks. She realized that she had stopped crying some time ago, and her entire body felt flustered. Her horror at having herself violated had begun to mix with the pleasure coming from her cunt, and was transmuting into something else. Something new. Something very much like excitement. She squeezed her muscles, clenching around his tongue, only letting go when he tried to withdraw it. He pulled out of her, and gave a heavy sniff, smelling her terror as it quickly turned to lust.

She turned to look over her shoulder again, and saw something very different than the last time. Instead of a disgusting, impossible, inhuman beast, she saw something new. While his legs and head certainly looked like a wolf's, his chest was broad and well-muscled, and there were clear signs of a man's build about him. His arms ended not in paws but articulated fingers (albeit tipped with sharp, dangerous-looking claws). And as foreign as his bulbous member looked, she couldn't stop thinking about how different it would be inside of her. His eyes glowed bright gold in the night, but there was intelligence behind them, a thirsty, needing soul in search of a mate. He wasn't a wolf; he was a man-wolf, and as much as it horrified her, she wanted both.

The hungry eyes locked with hers, and the last bit of resistance in her whimpered and died. "...what...what do you want?" she asked, hoping there was enough humanity in him to answer her. He leaned back down, touched a claw to the nape of her neck, and slowly began to trace it down her spine. She convulsed in pleasure and anticipation.

"...MATE."

"...with me?" Something instinctive inside her made her back arch, pushing up against his claw as it ran below her shoulder blades. He lessened the pressure as it scratched its way back up the arch of her back towards her tailbone, and she pushed back in kind. As she did so, the claw pricked and dug into her skin, drawing the slightest bit of blood as it trailed upwards against her tailbone. A moan escaped her lips from the gentle pain, and she shivered again while thoughts of claws and blood ran unbidden through her mind. By the time he had lifted his reddened nail right at the cleft of her buttocks, her entire rear was high in the air, presenting to him like a bitch in heat.

"NO...MY MATE." His hands reached forward to grab her ass, each palm wide enough to cover an entire cheek, with room left over for his fingers to dig into the thick flesh on the sides of her hips. His thumbs almost met over the small of her back, and she sighed as her brain bombarded her with promises of fulfillment and companionship from this inhuman suitor. What are you doing?! a small voice in the back of her mind screamed as she weighed what was being asked of her.

THIS IS INSANE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? His musk was overwhelming now, and it clogged her lungs. She couldn't think about anything but friction, and submission, and imagining his weight behind and above her as he took her as his own. THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU WANT! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!

DON'T SUBMIT! THIS MONSTER IS GOING TO MAKE YOU HIS SLAVE!! All her life she had wanted a partner, but she had never expected to find one like this. In a distant echo of memory, she remembered a scared woman, abducted and ravaged by a horrible being, but she realized that couldn't have been her. As her would-be bridegroom leaned over her, the fur of his chest brushing against her back, she weighed everything. Her job, her life, even her sanity against the thought of his embrace, his love, his devotion. She knew what she needed, and that she would pay any price to be his.

YOU CAN'T!! YOU WON'T EVEN BE A WOMAN ANYMORE! YOU WON'T BE ANYTHING BUT HIS BITCH!

But that's all I want.

And right then something changed in her soul. She felt her entire self growing, burning with passion and need, but trapped by the ghost of who she was. Her body started shaking, and a shudder came out of her as if she were struck by fever. "...please..." she begged him.

"...I want to...but I need more. Show me...please." She moaned, and shoved her ass backwards against his hands. She felt the tip of his cock prod into her left cheek, already wet with pre-cum for her. He began to bend over her, and she realized he was mounting her. Properly mounting her, like a bitch in heat deserved to be.

"Please! Just give it to me, and I'll be yours!" She felt warm, thick spittle on her neck, and looked up at his face one last time, with the tiniest bit of her soul hoping he would deny her; that he would leave her alone, or maybe just end her life, sparing her the shame of what was about to happen. His mouth drooled with anticipation, and his eyes blazed with need, and he said:

"YES."

She screamed when his cock plowed into her. She had been slick and ready for him for so long, and she gave no resistance to his entrance. The first thrust felt like a sledgehammer, sending her into shock. As he drew back, she gasped for air, and her loins pulsed inside and prepared for the next stroke. A second later, her cunt squeezed around him as he entered, and an even louder scream ripped from her mouth as the friction set her nerves on fire. With each stroke, she matched her pressure to his timing, and within moments, her pussy was throbbing and squeezing in time with his thrusts.

No- this isn't you- STOP IT- YOU DON'T WANT HIM some small tiny voice inside her yelled, fading into the background of her ecstasy. Her screams gradually turned to animal moans of pleasure as she joined her lust to his. Her new lover drove harder into her, and as she stretched inside to accommodate his length, she felt the huge swelling at the base of his penis. His knot, the thing that would tie them together until he had spent himself, was pounding against her pussy, slowly becoming painful as it waited for acceptance.

If I take that, she thought, it'll all be over. I'll be his forever...

His hands left her buttocks, and for a single stroke, he leaned fully over her, and slid them down her arms to plant them on top of her hands. His huge, clawed fingers found their way between her fingers, into her palms. He let her squeeze the tips of his paws and drive the nails into her hand, drawing blood and a shriek of pain from her throat.

He let his weight go, and his massive lupine body began to press down on her. Any semblance of human nature left him, and his lupine form molded to her as his tempo quickened. She glanced upwards, and saw nothing but the head of a wolf above her, nodding to the rhythm of his hips as he thrust. The tiny voice in her head screamed louder than ever, but was drowned out by her moans that filled the night air.

I'm so close, she thought. I'm about to go over the edge...

Her juices were already soaking the massive bulk of his knot.

The last remaining bit of resistance in her head gave a small shriek.

IF YOU DO THIS, YOU'LL BE GONE FOREVER...

"DO IT! I'LL BE YOUR MATE! MAKE ME YOURS!!"

He growled, and with one great shove, he drove his cock deeper inter her than ever before. His knot, coated in her warm, slick juices pressed through her the muscles behind her lips, and all the way into her cunt. She screeched with pain as it stuck in her, binding her to his desire. Her throat raw, she gasped for breath, panting as he orgasm threatened to drown her.

The tiny voice left in her head was silenced, impaled on his throbbing member. Her old self was gone, slain by her lust, the last of her boundaries a memory. There was no going back, and she knew it now, deep in her soul. As his cock bounced back and forth within her, trapping her with his need, she realized that- for the first time- she was truly free. She threw her head back under his, and let out an animal howl of pleasure as his love overwhelmed her.

He doubled down, his furred belly pressing down hard on her back, and she shoved back. A clawed hand grabbed her by the jaw, and bent head further back toward his. She smelled the remnants of her sex on his muzzle, and opened her mouth for his thick tongue. His thrusts slowed as their tongues slid alongside each other, wrestling. Every time he drew back, his knot strained against her, and she held him tight.

If I'm stuck on him, he's going to be stuck in me, she thought through the haze of endorphins. Until I'm his, completely and utterly. He can't leave me until he's finished me! The triangular head of his dick pressed against her cervix harder with every push, and what was left of her mind could only dream about the possibilities when her innermost place was his. His seed would fill her up, invading her womb, making sure that he was as deep inside her as he could be.

Even though she wasn't ovulating, fantasies of her body becoming his, being fertilized and becoming large with his gift raced through her mind. Her belly growing, her breasts filling with milk for his babies, and finally bringing his children into the world was suddenly the most important thing in the world to her.

Would they be human, or wolf, or both? Would I have one, or many at once? Which would make Mate happiest?

The idea of his final conquest made her clench even harder around his cock, and she pushed his tongue out of her mouth, and nipped at his muzzle, catching some hair in her teeth. His entire body shivered as she did so, and he froze inside her.

"MATE WANTS TO BE LIKE ME?" he asked, their warm, mixed saliva dripping from his jaws onto the nape of her neck as he grunted out the question. She froze as well, and realized she hadn't even considered that. It might mean giving up her life as a human, her home, her job, her family, everything. She might never be able to go back, and the thought of that loss made her reconsider, momentarily, what she was doing (in the woods, with an impossible fairy-tale beast balls-deep in her).

Master637
Master637
27 Followers
12