Matriarch Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother's Story.
1.2k words
4.05
24k
22

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

My butt was black and blue for the better part of six weeks. My breasts matched my butt and I was happy that nobody ever realized or understood that I was naked for most of that first year. I tried to cheat. I really did. I'm not sure to this day if it was laziness or just trying to see if I could get away with it, but I would skip some things.

I would watch the way my husband, now my master, would inspect my work, looking for patterns. A part of me thinks I was inviting punishment, trying to get caught. I always found myself wet when I was punished. He never followed a pattern, and always seemed to catch me leaving some part of my routine slip. It wasn't until much later that I found that he had been watching me all the time.

Cameras were hidden, many in plain sight, trained on things that he thought I would miss or ignore. He would look around for a few minutes, then tell me to take my position. My position was usually bend over the big kitchen table. His belt, thick, wide leather, would come off and my punishment would begin. I had to count every stroke out loud as each landed.

I did discover, though, that all things were not equal. If my count went to eleven, I knew this was a more serious infraction in my master's mind, since he usually stopped at ten. I also knew from the type of sex he chose. If I was only allowed to suck him or got it in the butt, I knew that he considered this more a greater offense. This was punishment, and my pleasure wasn't even being considered.

Along my journey, I became a cook that made me proud. I also wrapped my mind around the idea that any sex was good sex. I found myself able to trigger an orgasm even when he was in my butt, I was giving him oral or while I was being spanked or beaten. New doors were opened up for me all the time. I had limited experience before I met my master. I had never had a real orgasm and really didn't play with myself.

Even before I became committed to him, he had taken the time, patiently, to coax an orgasm from me. Once it happened, I wanted that feeling again and again. I never thought there could be anything better, but when I entered my new lifestyle, I found new levels of pleasure. I had stronger and deeper intense feelings than any of my peers ever described, and this made me embrace my position even more.

I found that I really liked the way he talked to me and the things he made me say. My family, of course, knew none of this. My dad was kind of anti social. My mom was connected to my older sister and her kids. She was their day care. She was free and committed her time around my sister's schedule. We invited them over a few times, but the kids were brats and they talked about things that held no interest to me.

I never saw my younger sister. She was the black sheep. Nobody in the family was connected to her in any real way except me. She called me at least weekly, and although she had some issues, we generally had some pretty nice conversations. We never used the family for anything, including sitting for the kids. My master vetted some people and kept two people on retainer.

He created an arrangement that was unlike anything I had ever seen. He paid them weekly, every Friday. This was if we used them or not. By way of honoring their arrangement, they agreed to our rules, and more important, to our lives. They talked between themselves and made certain one or both were available at any time for us. We had 24 hour, 7 days a week child care whenever we wanted it. We could call at three AM and they would suspend their lives to be on call for us.

We never had to use them in this way, but it was a convenience that no one else had. We actually paid less per week, but If we wanted to do something at any time, a single phone call had them at our door. They picked up and delivered, kept a stock of the foods the kids liked and had a dresser with clothes for them. They had toys and games at both locations, and these things were exclusively for our kids. They could count on income every week, even if they never got a call.

With this arrangement, family never got a call to watch our kids. If the family wanted to see them, they would call or we would invite them over. My master had complete control of his environment and I was happy and grateful for that. We felt protected and were never the subject of gossip. From the outside, we were a perfect family. From the inside, we were a perfect family.

When Jennifer turned 18, master sat her down for a second major conversation. The first came when she got her period, and master took control, explaining what she would experience and how to deal with it. He left the emotional connection to me, but it was clear that she preferred the hour she spent with her dad, getting insight and knowledge about the changes she would go through.

At 18, the conversation was different. It was explained to her that she was an adult, and as such, her life would change. She would be held to a higher standard, have responsibilities and be introduced to our life style. She could choose to join in, live with us until she was 21 or graduated, or strike out on her own at any time. It wasn't long before she committed an error. As it happened, I had also failed in one of my responsibilities.

When Jenn was called into our bedroom, I was already there, in position. I was bent over the bed, naked, with my arms stretched out over my head.

'Three'.

I said it as the strap landed across my butt.

'I'll be with you in a minute'.

Master spoke without turning.

'Four'.

It took a beat for my daughter to comprehend what she was witnessing. She opened her mouth to speak, but got cut off.

'Not a word. If you are not in position by the time I get to 10, you'll get 20'.

'Five'.

Jenn snapped her mouth closed and considered her position for a second, since a second was about all the time she had.

'Six'.

Jenn came to a fast decision and stripped down. She almost made it. She was struggling to get her socks off when she heard the word.

'Ten'.

I stayed in position. My butt was hot and I'm sure, very red. Jenn slowed, looked long and hard at her dad. pulled her socks off and mirrored my position. I heard the first blow lang. Jenn said nothing.

'Count. He won't start his count until you do'.

I whispered, but of course, he heard me.

'10 more for you'.

Master's voice was flat, emotionless. The leather made contact again. Jenn stayed silent. She must have realized her position after 4, possibly because he increased his speed and power. I could tell by the difference in the sound. My eyes shot to her, pleading for her to speak. She never saw it. She never looked at me.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers