Matriarch Pt. 05

Story Info
Mother's Story.
1.4k words
4.35
17.8k
16
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

I guessed that her father had finally got all of himself in because he stopped again and it looked as though he was pressed right against her butt. I saw the familiar motion begin, slowly, pulling out and pushing back in. After minutes of working it, the smooth motion started. Her dad plowed into her relentlessly, pulling nearly all the way out and stroking in over and over, stretching his daughter open like she had never experienced. He reached around and played with her clitoris as he banged her mouth into my pussy over and over.

'Arrrughhhh'.

My daughter had a look of pleasure wash over her, and she nearly collapsed into me. I too had another orgasm, but managed to grit my teeth through it and keep it soundless. There was a woosh of air through my teeth. I hoped that nobody noticed.

'Move. On your back'.

There was no mistake. I was already on my back, so the first command was for me. My master slapped his daughter hard on the butt as he barked the second command, so there was no way to choose the wrong command to follow. My little girl flipped over and opened her legs wide. At the start of this, she had been shocked. Now she had surrendered to her passion.

I watched my husband enter her. Even after all of the sex they had already had, her young pussy was already closing. He had to nearly force his way in, once again stretching her. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a gasp as he went deep, right down to his balls in her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride.

'Open your eyes'.

Her eyes flew open, shock registered.

'When you're being fucked face to face you look him in the eyes'.

She locked onto him and nodded. He was pounding her now, strong and aggressive. Her lips were stretched around him, pink and puffy. Nothing came from his lips as he pushed in a final time and held himself there. I could see him throbbing and knew he was flooding her with his seed. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what was happening.

He held himself in for what felt like a long time. His daughter never broke eye contact with him. This was a special moment for them, one I would never have, and it made me a little jealous. My husband finally pulled out of my daughter and moved up to her face. Without a command, she cleaned him with her lips and tongue. The look on her face was complete content, as though she was burning a memory of a first dessert into her subconscious.

'Get to work'.

I saw the sperm leaking from my girl's splayed lips. I dove in to catch it before it reached the sheets. I licked and licked as it leaked out, and my daughter responded, gasping and groaning over my husband's tool. After long minutes, he pulled away from her sucking lips and got off the bed.

'Get it all'.

I stuck my tongue inside my daughter as far as it could go. I licked her to orgasm more than once, the sheets balled up in her little fists. She thrashed and moaned as I worked her little pussy with my lips and tongue. When I used the trick on her, she just went crazy.

When I was satisfied that no more of my husband's sperm remained in her, I got up. I helped my daughter get up and steadied her to the bathroom. Her legs must have felt like rubber. Her knees were buckling and she wobbled from side to side. I was worried about her ability to stand in the shower, so I drew her a bath.

Well, actually, I drew us a bath. While the tub was filling, I went to the kitchen for a couple of bottles of water. My husband sat at the counter. He was still naked, sipping on coffee, looking at a magazine.

'Everything all right'?

He asked the question without looking up.

'Yes, sir. We're getting cleaned up for you'.

He nodded.

'You, stay as you are. Have her in the thing on her bed'.

'Yes, sir'.

On her bed, I found a small box. I took the box back to the master bath. Jenn was still sitting on the small chair, where I had left her, still somewhat dazed. I turned the water off and helped her into the tub. I then followed her in, getting in the other end, so we were facing each other. I reached out and took her in my arms.

'How long'?

Her voice was nearly a whisper.

'Since just after you were born'.

'How did you manage to hide it from us all this time'?

I smiled.

'It wasn't always easy. We planned some nights together, soundproofed our bedroom, things like that. Our room is far away from all of you, and you could blow up a bomb in there and you wouldn't even hear it in the kitchen'.

Her eyes were now closed and she nodded weakly. I spent the next half hour washing her. Well, more like washing, hugging, kissing and fondling. The water, inside and out, had recharged us, and we had some energy. I handed her the box.

She pulled out a small, transparent baby doll nighty. Not only could you see through it, but as my daughter held it up in front of her, I could see that the hem would be at about mid hip, not even long enough to cover half of her butt. She had a small patch of hair trimmed in a 'v' just above her pussy.

Her lips were shiny and pink and still puffy. She slipped the little nighty over her head. I have to admit, she looked very nice. At this point, she was less of my daughter and much more a little sexy playmate. She pulled a small card from the box.

'Welcome to the family. Your life begins now'.

Jenn smiled. She went to my small vanity and fixed up her face. I have to admit, I wanted her. She had a small enigmatic Mona Lisa smile on her face. She had not only accepted her role, she was bursting with anticipation of what was to come. We went out to the kitchen together. I was still nude.

She walked over to her dad and threw her arms around him, kissing him deeply.

'I love you'.

He kissed her again and I could see his fingers opening her up and entering her. She moaned into his mouth as he probed deeper with his fingers. I took position next to his stool on my knees. My face was level with her sex, and I had a good view. Her hand went to her father's lap and she began to stroke him gently. Breaking the kiss, master spoke a single word.

'Dinner'.

I scrambled up and went to work. For most of my time in the kitchen, the two kissed and fondled each other, like young teenage lovers. We ate at the table, mostly in silence. At the end of dinner, my master went to shower. Jenn and I cleaned up. We didn't speak much. There wasn't much to say. I knew that my daughter had questions, but I could also see her mind turning over, thinking of how to organize her thoughts.

Master came out damp, in just his boxers. He held a leather strap in one hand and a riding crop in the other. He walked up to his daughter.

'Choose'.

Her face went pale. Her hesitation lasted for long seconds. Finally, she pointed at the strap. Both instruments had been used many times. I was almost happy about her choice. The strap hurt more in the beginning, but the crop pain lasted a lot longer. You could still feel the thin stripes on your body for days after.

Master looked at me. He gestured toward the butcher block table.

'Take your position'.

A few minutes later, my wrists were handcuffed on one side of the table. My ankles, spread wide were attached to the legs on the other side. My belly was flat on the table, and I was stretched to the point that my boobs were flat against the cold wood. I had been in this position many times before. Master held out the strap to my daughter.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers