Matriarchy

Story Info
Short story from the possible future.
4.5k words
4.36
38.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers

Summary: In the far off future, a girly boyfriend is further feminized at the clinic, enduring submissive sex and hormone treatment. The views of any characters in this work of fiction do not represent those of the author.

~~~~~

She had dedicated her life to The Federal Family Planning Agency. In Doctor Driver's personal and highly informed opinion, it had been a necessary force to the relative world peace their nation enjoyed today. She had an appointment with a young woman who arrived just in time. Dr. Driver tipped her peaked cap and the Woman saluted happily. "Doctor Driver was it?" She asked. She was a demure, shy, and very pretty sort. She had long, strait, golden hair and dull, blue, naive eyes. She wore a white dress. "I'm here about my boyfriend. I'm afraid he may have some warning signs."

"Warning signs? Ah." The doctor nodded. "You brought him?"

"Of course." She motioned. Dr. Driver had thought it was another young woman at first, but she could see clearly now that the androgynous face and features allowed the masculine possibility. His shoulder to hip ratio was typical of a male who had undergone the correct hormone treatment advised by the Agency. It was basically one to one, with feminine curves, but toned muscles.

"Oh, he is very pretty." The Doctor smiled.

The young woman smiled at the complement, "Thank you! I dress him myself, and he's my very first. Some women like big guys but-"

"I understand. I'm the same." The doctor nodded knowingly. "Smaller, cuter, prettier, and he looks so obedient." The boyfriend blushed and looked away. "Please come to my office so we can speak privately." The young woman nodded and brought her boyfriend with her by the hand. "You're names were again?"

"Alyssa. His name his Tony." The girl spoke happily. The three made it into a clinical examination room. "Is that uniform standard?" She asked.

Doctor Driver looked in the mirror. Her black uniform, silver buttons, and leather gloves and boots seemed very military. "Oh, yes, sorry." Driver chuckled. She cleared the wavy black hair from her stern grey eyes. "I am actually the overseer of this establishment. We are understaffed, so I am taking shifts here and there."

"Oh, wow, you must be very good then." Alyssa smiled. Tony gave a pretty smile too. "So you will be able to tell me if there is a problem."

"Of course. I've studied males and male disorders for years." She gave the boyfriend a once over. He wore thin shirt and tight pants. He was dolled up with makeup and his brown hair was tied into a braid with several pink bows clipped to it. He was about as tall as Alyssa. "Such a cutie. I can't believe he'd have any issues. But please, describe the warning signs."

"Well," Alyssa seemed anxious. The doctor motioned for her to sit down and she did so. Tony sat beside her. "I saw a sign on the door that said to watch out for certain things. I don't know what it means, but I thought I should go ahead and report it." Tony looked down and away in shame.

"Don't worry. I'm a professional." The doctor took out a clipboard. "Please be open about it."

"He asked me if he could," She took a breath for courage. "Put himself in me. Like, you know, his-"

"Penis?" The doctor asked knowingly. "In your vagina?"

"Yes." The girls face went red, as did the boys. "I said no because I had read the sign outside. But I don't understand-"

"Poor girl." The doctor shook her head. "This is your first boyfriend, isn't it?" Alyssa nodded. "And your only one?"

"I don't think I could keep track of more. Besides, I love I him." She held his hands again. He held hers back.

"I understand. But we can't let love blind us to reality. Let me explain." The doctor took a breath to assemble her thoughts. "We have tried for generations to breed the evil out of men. There has been real progress, such as the peaceful nation we currently enjoy. Unfortunately we also found that there is something that just keeps coming back. Men can't be bred out of what they are, but we can train them. If you let your boyfriend do this, you are letting him become a terrible person."

"That can't be true!" Alyssa shook her head. "He's the nicest, sweetest-"

"I'm sure that is true. But tell me, this isn't the first time he has asked for something like this. And you probably gave him everything else he asked for right?"

"Well-"

"Let me guess. It was his idea that he should wear pants." Alyssa nodded. "As cute as they are, they cover his vulnerabilities and give him courage. I personally advise that women don't let their boyfriends were any clothing resembling the patriarchal dress of the past, or of other nations. It might awaken their inner monster." Alyssa seemed worried. "And he asked for more didn't he? Let me guess." Doctor Driver sighed knowingly, "He asked if he could touch his penis all on his own, didn't he?"

"Well, yes." Alyssa shrugged.

"Giving him that kind of autonomy is just what I'm talking about. The more freedom you give him, the more his animal instincts begin to take affect. Soon it wont be just you. He will be asking to have sex with other women. Then he won't care at all about asking anymore. That's how men become rapists. I've seen it happen. It is a tragic phenomenon."

"Not my Tony!" Alyssa was almost in tears. Tony seemed scared too, but obediently stayed silent.

"Don't worry, there is an easy treatment." Alyssa seemed relieved. "First, Tony." She addressed the boy. He gulped. "Tell me honestly. Do you have fantasies about having sex with your girlfriend? Vaginal penetration I mean?" Tony nodded nervously. "What about other women? Remember, tell the truth." She looked at him calmly and with certainty. "I can tell when men lie." She added.

"Yes." His voice squeaked. "I'd never do it! Honest! I'm so sorry!" He muttered and whined, "And I'd never do it without permission!"

"You say that now. But you must understand, this is how things got so bad before." Tony looked down in shame.

"I had no idea." Alyssa shook her head. "How do I fix this?" She asked.

"There are a number of options. The government created this organization for events and treatments just like this. First, we need to remove his masculinity."

Tony's eyes widened and Alyssa gasped, "You don't mean-"

"No, not like that." Doctor Driver shook her head, "As a last resort, if all other options fail, yes. But we don't have to be that extreme with a case like this. What I mean is we need to remind him of his place."

"I do know my place." Tony nodded. "I swear."

"I know you believe that. But your dark impulses must be trained out of you. I suggest you stop calling him by his given name and pronoun, and you dress him in women's clothes for the foreseeable future. We have some options here if you'd like."

"Oh, good. Is that all?" Alyssa sighed in relief. "How about Tina?" She looked to her boyfriend. "Do you like Tina?"

Tina nodded bashfully. "It's a pretty name. Thank you Alyssa."

"He-" The Doctor coughed and corrected herself, "She is very well trained, and very polite and intelligent. No. No I don't think castration will be necessary. I almost hesitate to suggest further treatment." The Doctor paused before continuing, "No, it is best to be certain. For cases like this the minimum treatment is a drug hormone cocktail for at least four months taken rectally and or orally, and administered appropriately with the right tools."

"Gee, I don't know." Alyssa pondered, "I guess if you think it's best. You are an expert."

"That I am." She measured Tina with her eyes. "I think we have some clothing options for you. Why don't you and Alyssa go shopping for a moment while I prepare a demonstration. I will give Tina the first dose and show you how to do so in the future."

"Perfect! Thank you!" Alyssa pulled Tina along happily, "Come on! Let's see what they have!"

The doctor prepared the necessary tools and in half an hour the two returned. Tina was dressed in a pretty top and skirt. Her midriff was toned and the doctor noticed a lacy black pushup bra just under her top. "To- I mean, Tina was a little nervous, but doesn't she look pretty?"

Tina's pale, girlish face was red, "Do I really need the underwear too?" She nervously held down her short skirt with her hands. Her legs were shaved smooth. A mild breeze would show her panties.

"Well," Alyssa thought about it.

"Yes." The doctor was stern. "Don't let him manipulate you. This is how men take power away from you."

"I'm sorry!" Tina looked down, ashamed, "I, I didn't realize. I didn't mean too."

"Of course not. Just don't let it happen again." The doctor nodded, "See Alyssa? This is why treatment is necessary. Before he is too far gone."

"I understand." Alyssa nodded.

"Good. Now here is the serum," She showed a glass tube filled with a creamy white liquid. "These drugs will cause hormonal changes. It will suppress Tina's darker desires in exchange for more productive fantasies, befitting her position." She explained. "There will be some physical changes too. Her voice will get higher, her hips wider, and she may grow some breast tissue. This is all to remind Tina that she is not in control of her own body, you are. You have the power. There also may be some issues maintaining an erection, However, part of this treatment will also be weaning her off of that part of the body. It does not belong to her, it belongs to you."

Alyssa nodded. "Of course."

"Now, we can give this to Tina in a number of ways. Here are the tools," The doctor showed a leather harness and strapped it to her hips over her military trousers. "This is for utility." She shrugged. "As are these," She showed a number of pieces of plastic on suction cups. "The tool can be put into any of these so you can spare your hands. But this is the real tool." She showed a phallus about seven inches long and made of hard plastic. Tina gulped and Alyssa looked on in curious awe. "There is a channel here where you put the medicine," She pointed, "And here it leads to the tip." She drew her gloves across the member. "To make sure Tina gets the full dose, you will have to use this device for a minimum of fifteen minutes as deeply as possible. The serum will continue to slowly eject so long as you pump it back and forth, like this," She made a motion as if to jack off the fake cock in the air. Slowly, everyone could see the white liquid going up the tube and towards the head of the device. "I encourage at least half an hour for each session, just to be sure. And for the first few sessions I suggest you let Tina take it orally, and anally at the same time. There is no harm in too much or too long."

"That is really interesting." Alyssa nodded, her eyes wide. "But how do I do that?"

"Don't worry. I will demonstrate." The doctor looked at Tina. Tina was flushed. "It wont hurt much once you get used to it." She reassured Tina. "Now, can you please lean over the table." Tina looked at Alyssa. Alyssa nodded and smiled at her boyfriend to reassure her. Tina covered her crotch as she slowly walked up. "Oh, look at that. She's not scared at all," As Tina bent over and arched her back the doctor lifted the skirt from behind to show Tina's hardening cock against the sheer panties. She inspected Tina like she would an animal. "This is important to note. Some women are anxious that they may hurt their boyfriends doing this. Don't be. They will be having just as much fun as you are, I assure you. In fact, morso even." She cupped Tina's groin, eliciting a shiver, "Hmm, and she thought she could please anyone with that?" She rolled her eyes and Tina wriggled under the Doctors clutches.

Alyssa seemed relieved and aroused. "Wow. She really is exited." Tina's face was beat red.

"Now then, the simplest way to get started," The doctor snapped a cock onto a suction cup and pressed it onto the hard table. "Is like this. Let Tina do all the work." She looked at Tina expectantly. Tina nodded and stared down the cock in front of her face for a few seconds before reluctantly putting the head of it in her mouth. "Also, I have found it helps to remind them of their place. It may be difficult to demean someone you love, but it is for their own good, I assure you." The doctor continued, "Like this, ehem," she cleared her throat, "This is good for you. You need to learn your place. You don't get to put your dick wherever you want. We put dicks were we want. Like in that fuckhole of a mouth." Tina whined in response. "It's all you are good for. Boys don't ask questions, they suck cocks. How's it feel to suck a cock bigger than yours? For the next half hour you are going to be our cumdumpster. An object. Our little plaything."

"Do we really need to say mean things?" Alyssa asked.

"It greatly helps." The doctor replied. "The research is sound."

"But if the tool is not moving, the medicine wont be able to get out." Alyssa stated.

"Very smart observation, but not quite correct. All it means is she has to work harder for it. She has to suck on it like a straw. Look!" The Serum began to go up higher. "Just like that! Is this the first time Tina has sucked a cock? She's great at it, aren't you? Your just a natural little cocksucking slut."

"My friends have all made their boyfriends do it, but Tina never showed much interest, so I never had her try it."

"To me, making boys fuck each other is half the fun of even having a boyfriend." The doctor shrugged "But it's your decision. She is doing very good for her first time. Taking that cock like a champ." Alyssa was mesmerized. Tina's mouth was wet and slick on the hard plastic. "Don't let any spill or we will have to do the whole thing again. I know you'd love that, but we have places to be." She warned. "Now that Tina is having fun with that, I'll show you another method," She produced another hard plastic tool and filled it with a dose. Then she put a bucket under and between Tina's legs. "Right about now the drugs should be increasing her libido. A subject will often orgasm during this phase, so it pays to think ahead." She then lifted the skirt above Tina's rump and lowered the panties halfway down "You can oil the tool with the medicine, but I like to start dry. It saves time. The tool is smooth and streamlined enough as it is, the medication will lube the rest in time."

"W-Wait!" Alyssa held out a hand just as the Doctor was about to fuck her boyfriends ass. "What if he overdoses?"

"Impossible. It is built for slow release, as I have said."

"Oh." Alyssa was still nervous. "Well, What if-"

"I understand." The doctor nodded as Tina continued to bounce her braided head on the slick silicone. "You are protective of her. You don't like other people touching her. Is that it?" Alyssa nodded. "There is nothing to be ashamed of. He is yours after all. You have control over his body. Here," She motioned for Alyssa to join her. Alyssa cautiously rose and walked to the doctor and her boyfriend. "How about I let you do it." She put the tool in the young woman's hand and clasped both of her own around it. "I'll guide you through it."

"Right." Alyssa nodded. She felt the doctor guide her tight, sweaty hand and press on Tina's rear. "She's shivering."

"It's a bit cold. And the aphrodisiacs are probably taking affect. Whoops! Give me a second," The Doctor pulled Tina's panties again and let her dick swing down freely. It was beginning to seep with fluids. "Don't want ruin your new purchase! Now," She pushed and saw Tina groan as the torpedo dived into her ass. "She's taking to it nicely." Tina's pace never stopped, but she did grunt every few moments. Alyssa had a glow of power about her. "You like it don't you?" Alyssa nodded. "Some women take to it easier than others. Now pump it like this." She drew it out, then in, and repeated. Tina paused to groan and buck her hips, but she didn't let anything spill.

"Tina likes it." Alyssa said in surprise. "She really likes it." Alyssa soon didn't need any help. The doctor let her fuck her boyfriend on her own. Her wrist pounded that boy-pussy till it was wet with medicine. "Don't you Tina?" She asked. Tina groaned again, her body quaking.

"She's so well behaved. Most boys would be begging for something on their cock right about now. But she knows how sex is supposed to work now doesn't she?" The doctor was impressed. "Often times we need to put a cage around their cock. Poor pitiful things. You can purchase one of them later if you would like to try it, but I don't think Tina needs one." Alyssa nodded but didn't take her eyes off her work. "I'm glad you are getting into it."

"It's actually kind of fun!" Alyssa remarked. Tina rocked her body against the cock in her butt. Her own cock floundered, dripping with desperation and cum. "But it's really intense!"

"Getting tired?" The doctor asked knowingly. Alyssa was beginning to sweat. She nodded. "May I?" Alyssa nodded, less anxious now. "For times like these, this is why the harness is useful." Alyssa reluctantly let go of the medical device and let it stay plugged up Tina's rear. The Doctor mounted Tina and snapped the cock into the harness at her hips. Then she began to slowly pound into Tina.

Tina went wild. Her eyes went wide and she growled. White gunk oozed from her mouth and nose. "Oops." The doctor shrugged, smiled and kept thrusting. "She couldn't keep her mind on it. Keep sucking Tina. Just because of that we will have to give you another dose later today, but that doesn't mean you can slack off in your treatment. Every drop you can swallow, come on." She encouraged Tina as Alyssa was once again entranced by the spectacle. Tina's body began undulating, her cock flopping uselessly under the table. "Tina." The doctor spoke judgmentally, but knowingly, as if she'd seen so many in the past make the same mistake, "If you spill cum on the floor, I will make you lick it up. Dirty girl. Stay still and take it. When you need to ejaculate, do it in the bucket. I know it feels good, but this is not for fun. This is treatment. So," She pounded, grunting each word. "Take! Your! Medicine!" With one hand she held down Tina's hips, with the other she grabbed and pulled on her braid like it was a leash, wrapping it once around her fist so she wouldn't lose her grip.

Tina's body jerked and stream of cum poured into the bucket below. "How pathetic." Her leather glove gripped Tina's bucking hips as she fucked deeper and harder. "They never last long, but she's a horny little slut isn't she? More slutty than most even. Can't even last four minutes of butt-fucking can she?" The doctor could not lie, this was her favorite part of this job.

Alyssa looked half distressed and half horny. "Tina's never cum for anyone but me before." She said worriedly.

"Tina is an animal." Doctor Driver drove her dick deeper. There was no wasted time, no rest after Tina's first orgasm. Tina howled into the cock in her mouth, spilling loads of white gunk over her chin, and white gunk oozed from her crotch into the bucket below. Her neck fought the pull of the doctor in vain to try and keep her lips tight around the cock in her mouth. She was slobbering desperately to keep at least the tip in her lips. "Just like a dog or a cat. You can love them, and they can love you, but don't think Tina should be given any agency. She has no control. Just watch. Hey Tina," She addressed the patient, "If you cum again I'll make you drink all your own semen for the rest of your life, and I'll tell Alyssa to never touch your dick again. If you last ten minutes, I'll believe you have self control, and I'll tell her you can fuck her pussy." She kept pounding. Tina kept gasping and moaning and shaking. The doctor would let her suck the cock for a moment, then she'd pull and pop her off the cock by the hair, then let her try again. Tina was close again "Just hold it in for ten more minutes and," Another wave of splurts burst from her cock and into the bucket below. "See? She has no choice. She's just an animal, and you need to understand that. So there's no reason to touch her cock again. Unless you want children or something. Even then I suggest you pump it out with a machine and then come here for fertilization. We have the technology to avoid a number of complications natural conception causes."

FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers
12