Matrimonial Malice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy turned with a bitter sweet smile "I know you'd make a terrific mom too and you are to Kit" she shrugged fatalistically "I'd just like it to be yours. I don't know, I just do..." she couldn't quite explain the need.

Alice started to speak but Kathy wasn't finished.

"And mine..." she sighed as she too looked out at the terrific view; the ocean had a blue hue that couldn't be described in mere words. She felt its beauty encompass her each time she looked out; it was peaceful and calmed her nerves which had been jagged for a long time. Alice had calmed them initially; she had made her feel safe, she had brought peace to her on so many levels and now this beautiful home...she should be content and was mentally beating herself up that she wasn't.

"It could be mine too; we could use my eggs..." Alice began.

Kathy shook her head "yes, I thought of that too, but I'd only be the incubator then, it wouldn't be mine or related to Kit genetically..." she turned to take Alice in her arms this time "I know, I'm just being silly or something, I guess I'm feeling maternal and nesting in this house. I'll paint this room white and put in a few chairs or something."

Alice shook her head "don't you dare, we will use this room for what it was intended..."

Kathy interrupted "I'm not ready to adopt..."

"We won't need to adopt, I kind of like the idea of you being pregnant with my child, let's mull it over for a while, we don't need to decide now, today, let's look at all our options first, okay?"

Kathy smiled, Alice made it sound so easy but she couldn't exactly explain that the love she felt for Alice she wanted to share with her a child that would be both of theirs. She guessed the next best thing would be to carry Alice's child in her, to be the incubator. It was too bad her husband's sperm wasn't available at least to make it genetically related to Kit.

They finished moving in. The condo was empty of personal furnishings but the furniture remained. They also kept the boat there at the dock for their use whenever they wanted to go out. Alice had even taken the three of them out to Catalina a couple of times on picnics and adventures, even navigating back in the dark once much to Kathy and Kit's delight. It was too bad really the house in Palos Verdes didn't have a dock but it was so big and so beautiful they compensated for this small lack. Hiking down to the beach from their own backyard through the fence and onto the ancient trails that led down to what was practically a private beach.

"You do not go down there without one of us ever" Kathy instructed Kit and emphasized it. The back gate leading down to the paths was kept locked since neighbors could and did use the same paths and who knew when or where someone could be coming from. It also kept Kit from happening out this section. "You have enough playroom so stay inside the fences."

Kit loved her new home. She had a huge bedroom that Alice and Kathy had decorated perfectly for an eight year old girl. All her familiar things from Portland were spread out in the room but she had new furniture and a few new toys as well. She loved her new school too and had made a few new friends. She wasn't the only one with two parents of the same sex. Down the block was a little girl who had two fathers. Most of the kids didn't care and their parents had enough money for this exclusive school to see that people's prejudice attitude was not preached to their children. The teachers were all hand-picked and a couple of them were also homosexual so it was a matter of live and let live in this high-class community.

Alice loved swimming daily in their pool or playing tennis on their own private court. Both Kathy and Alice taught Kit to play and they all enjoyed each other as they adjusted to their new home. Having a housekeeper made things easier to keep clean. Alice was a neat freak anyway and Kathy faithfully picked up after Kit but her daughter learned by observation and emulation and as Alice was neat as a pin, Kit tried to do so as well.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Alice asked after working all day. They shared the beautiful office, Alice with her bank of computers and Kathy with her laptop and desktop. Working from home meant they spent a lot of time together and while they both loved it, they both needed time alone.

It was Friday night and while they had an excellent library of family movies to choose from on the shelves in the media room Kathy was feeling restless. "Why don't we ever go out?" she asked instead.

Alice looked at her in surprise. "We go out a lot" she pointed out "we went to dinner on Wednesday."

"That was the three of us, but you and I" Kathy gestured at both of them with her thumb "we don't ever go out and do anything, just the two of us."

Alice had to concede she was right; they were always the three amigos. "Your right, but I thought you liked bringing Kit with us."

Kathy got up from her desk closing her laptop and headed over to where Alice had her desks set up and her array of computers, she never even realized she was walking across the hidden safe under the wood floor. She plopped down on Alice's lap as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend "why don't you and I go out and dance or something, I want to be romantic with my girlfriend in public" she murmured seductively as her lips began to travel up Alice's neck.

"Maybe because we have a young child and bar hopping isn't a good idea when they are underage?" Alice was enjoying the feel of Kathy on her and against her, she wouldn't mind staying home and pursuing this line of romance....she loved it when Kathy became the aggressor.

"We need to find a babysitter, I want you to myself, I want to go out and eat somewhere that they don't ask if we want fries with the meal" Kathy's lips were tugging against Alice's ear.

Alice felt a corresponding tug in her nether regions as she arched her neck for Kathy to have full access. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather stay home and go to bed early?" she asked as her hands began to explore the possibilities.

Kathy smiled, she enjoyed touching Alice, she enjoyed making love to her, but she wanted something besides home and work. She loved their new home and spent a lot of time puttering in the gardens, swimming in the pool, playing tennis with the overly competitive Alice who she never beat but enjoyed trying anyway, walking for miles on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific or hiking down them. She hadn't been on a real date though with Alice, ever. She loved her daughter, she loved that Alice loved her daughter, but she wanted to dress up for Alice and go out somewhere. Now that they were settled she was feeling restless. "I want to dress up and go out, let's go somewhere fun" she said as she began to nibble down Alice's neck.

Alice felt her nipples hardening and she nearly forgot what Kathy was saying, she mentally shook herself as she asked "do you know a babysitter?"

Kathy did and made a phone call arranging for the girl to be over in a couple of hours as they both raced to go get dressed. Alice wanted a quickie first and while they had a good time, it only wetted their appetite for more later after their date. They were both looking forward to dressing up and going out.

"But why can't I go with you?" Kit whined for the third time as she watched her mother getting ready and putting on makeup.

Kathy looked at her daughter in the reflection of the mirror and smiled, in the time they had been with Alice they had gone almost nowhere without all of them together. Sometimes Alice took Kit with her to stores or Kathy went alone but one of the adults was always with Kit, they had never left her alone with a sitter. "Honey, sometimes adults go to places that aren't suitable for children, you'll have fun with Jenny, and she's a terrific sitter"

"I don't want to stay home with Jenny" Kit whined.

"Kit" Alice called sternly from the dressing room alongside the large master bath where she was getting ready "could you come here please?"

Kit glanced at her mother and obeyed Alice's summons. Kathy watched her go as she finished up her makeup and put on the outfit she was going to wear. The red and black dress came to her mid-thigh and made her feel like she was in college again. She brushed her brown hair out and was pleased with the results hoping that Alice would be as well. She glanced at the bathroom door that Kit had gone through, they were pretty quiet in there but she trusted Alice absolute and knew she would take care of her daughter. Kit came out of the door with a large smile on her face.

"Mom, wait until you see" she whispered loudly.

Kathy looked up and was astounded. Alice, a very pretty woman, looked amazing! The soft folds of the midnight blue dress enhanced her blonde beauty. Her legs looked longer and sculpted with the matching high heels she was wearing. She looked sophisticated and elegant and for a moment Kathy faltered at her own image but the look in Alice's eyes when she saw Kathy comforted her immediately. She could tell Alice approved of how she looked, the amazing eyes that captivated Kathy told her she was beautiful in this woman's eyes and that was all that mattered.

"You look amazing" they said at the very same moment and then laughed.

Just then the gate buzzer sounded.

"I'll get it" Kit said excitedly.

"Kit" Alice said warningly as she went to the panel on the wall to look and see who it was. She looked back at Kathy and asked "is Jenny a high school student driving daddy's Volvo?"

Kathy laughed as she came to look too; with the heels that Alice was wearing they were of a similar height. "Yep that's her" she said as she looked into the monitor and pressed the button to release the gate to the drive.

Alice turned to Kit and said "you can answer the front door but be sure to ask who it is" she said as the little girl raced out of the bedroom excitedly.

"For someone who didn't want a babysitter she is pretty excited, what did you say to her?" Kathy asked curious.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Alice said mysteriously and grinned at her beautiful girlfriend. "Are you ready?"

"I should get a wrap for later" she said as she went to the walk in closet to collect one. Alice helped her on with it, reaching for a short jacket for her own ensemble and grabbing a matching purse which she stuck her keys, her wallet, and some make up in.

They made a pretty picture walking down the hall together as their babysitter watched them. She had heard about them and been introduced to Ms. Jenson but had never met Ms. Weaver, wow she was all class Jenny thought as she shook her elegant little hand.

Alice handed her a list of important numbers including their cells, the local police, and poison control. Kathy told her Kit's bedtime and to help herself to the pizza and soda in the fridge. They should be home about 1 or 2am. Both women hugged and left lip marks on the little girl as they said goodbye.

Alice took Kathy's arm and led her down the inner staircase to the garages and helped her into the Porsche tucking her in gently as she smiled into her prettily made up face.

"Where are we going?" Kathy asked.

"How about we eat dinner first and then club later?" Alice asked "or would you like to do something else?"

"No, that sounds wonderful" Kathy enthused.

Dinner was posh and they were certainly dressed appropriately as the many admiring glances attested to. As they made their way in the Porsche to an exclusive club the parking attendants tripped over themselves to help them out of the expensive car, admiring their legs as they pulled themselves out of the low slung car, and handing Alice the ticket. Alice ignored the line into the club as she discretely pulled a $50 from her purse and smiled at the attendant holding back the line.

"Ah Ms. Weaver, welcome back" he said as he leaned in for a hug and a handshake.

"Hi Jules, how is the music tonight?" she asked with a smile, of course he remembered her name, her money made many people remember her name.

"It's hopping, they have a live band tonight" he said enthusiastically.

"Jules, this is my girlfriend Ms. Jenson, please remember her" Alice said kindly.

The tall man looked at the brunette and smiled appreciatively, it was too bad she was a lesbian, she was one fine looking woman but then one would expect that from Ms. Weaver and her friends. She was all class. He opened the rope holding back the masses and waved them in to the groans of those waiting in line.

Alice put her hand discretely on the small of Kathy's back urging her into the club. They were immediately lambasted by the sound of rock and roll coming from a hundred different speakers and a rendition of Pat Benatar's last hit being reenacted. Kathy looked around, she couldn't remember ever being in a gay club but Alice had assured her this was a more of a high end mix club, yes all sexes were welcome and some same sex couples paired off but it was just a healthy mix of club patrons.

Alice led her up to the bar "what would you like to drink" she shouted into her ear over the beat of the music, a heavy base was playing which made it nearly impossible to hear her.

"I'd like a screwdriver" Kathy shouted back.

Alice signaled the bar tender whose face lit up at the sight of Alice and she hurried over. Her t-shirt read 'bar bitch' and she leaned over exposing a good set of breasts that were barely contained in the tight and stretched t.

"Honey! Where have you been?" she yelled in greeting.

Alice grinned and felt Kathy stiffen up beside her. "Hiya Bette, we'll have a screwdriver and my norm" she told the smiling bartender as she enjoyed the view.

"Will do honey, don't you be such a stranger neither" she called as she reached for the vodka.

"A friend of yours?" Kathy shouted into her ear.

Alice shook her head as she shouted back "everyone's your friend when you spend money."

They sipped their drinks and looked around, the bar was smoky despite the ban on cigarettes but the band had a smoke machine to correspond with their music. The bar was hopping, people dancing and chatting and drinking and having a good time. Kathy enjoyed people watching and looking around at the sites, it had been a long time since she had been somewhere an adult would go without a little kid. The band changed to a slower song and started a bubble machine and Alice finished off her drink.

"Come on, let's dance" she said, not having to shout anymore with the bass stilled.

Kathy finished off her drink quickly; glad she had a full stomach from dinner to absorb the alcohol and placed the glass on the bar. Alice left a $10 bill on the bar under her glass and steered Kathy on to the dance floor. They swayed to the music enjoying the feel of each other against them and looked lovingly into their eyes.

"This is nice" Kathy murmured enjoying time alone with Alice.

Alice smiled as she leaned in and brushed her lips against Kathy's, pulling her closer.

They danced for what seemed like hours, stopping occasionally to refresh themselves with drinks. Kathy was asked to dance by others and at first she declined but then encouraged by Alice she hesitantly accepted both men's and women's invites. Alice danced a couple of dances with others but mostly she waited for Kathy to dance with. As the night wore on though Kathy found herself increasingly jealous at the attention that Alice garnered. It surprised her to feel that way. Alice was her usual attentive self and Kathy knew she had nothing to worry about, but something about others trying to hit on Alice bothered her immensely, it was an odd feeling and she had never experienced it before over a woman.

Kathy had just finished a dance with a tattooed woman and enjoyed it but declined a second dance as she went to find Alice. She spotted her on the bar stool where she had left her a dance ago, just as she reached her a brunette with long streaked hair, boyishly slim body, and girl-next door looks reached her as well and pulled her into an embrace shouting "ALICE". She had freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks, her eyes were a grey blue, and her stubborn little chin invited someone to argue with her. Her straight white teeth gleamed in the club lights as she smiled delightedly upon seeing the petite blonde.

Kathy stood there feeling foolish and waiting for Alice to notice her. Alice turned slightly in the embrace and saw Kathy looking a little miffed. She slid off the bar stool into the embrace of the woman who had greeted her so delightedly. "Deirdre, nice to see you again, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend" she pulled from the enthusiastic embrace. Kathy could see that this 'Deirdre' looked disappointed at the word 'girlfriend' as Alice continued "Kathy, this is Deirdre, Deirdre this Kathy."

The brunette sized up Kathy and dismissed her slightly as she coldly nodded "I haven't seen you in ages" she gushed.

Alice's face tightened slightly but you would have had to of known her really well to tell. Kathy noticed it immediately. Alice reached around Deirdre to clasp Kathy's hand and pull her to her side, her arm around Kathy's waist she answered the other woman "yes well, I've kept myself busy"

"I guess so" she said as she eyed the competition and didn't like what she saw as Alice held Kathy possessively.

Kathy carefully kept her face neutral.

"Are you still living down in the Marina?" she asked sweetly, but there was an underlying tenseness to her words. It was deliberate and Kathy realized she must know the place and tried not to tense up at the question.

Alice shook her head "are you still in the hills?"

"Oh no, I sold that house, too many memories" she alluded as she glanced at Kathy meaningfully as if to say, I know this woman.

"Yes I understand, we just bought a house in Palos Verdes" Alice answered watching with a glimmer in her eye, there was no way she was going to let Deirdre put Kathy down, even subtly.

"We?" Deidre asked in surprise.

Alice nodded "yes, our daughter needed room to roam so we needed some land with the house" she said it off the cuff but her words were carefully chosen and Deirdre didn't even realize she was being subtly put down.

"Your daughter?" Deirdre nearly choked.

Alice nodded as Kathy did too; now realizing what Alice was doing and enjoying it.

"Oh that's nice" she looked around "say, I see my friends over there, it was nice seeing you again. Hope I bump into you again" she sounded sincere as she waved away.

"Bye" both Alice and Kathy said and then exchanged a look that had them laughing shortly together.

"Hey are you about ready to go?" Alice asked Kathy with a smile after their laughter had subsided.

Kathy nodded. Alice helped her on with her wrap that had saved her bar stool and then put on her own short jacket. They made their way to the door and the parking attendant took their ticket. The line for getting in the club was still there even after all these hours inside.

"Does the line ever end?" Kathy whispered in an aside to Alice.

Alice chuckled shaking her head and whispered back "then there is the after-hours clubs...."

Kathy shook her head, back in the day, maybe college she could have managed. She had had fun tonight but she was bushed!

The valet came up driving the pearl colored Porsche which drew many an admiring glance as the two pretty women got in it. "Are you okay to drive?" Kathy asked because she knew she wasn't.

Alice nodded; Kathy hadn't even noticed her 'usual' drink was cherry juice and 7-up, a Shirley Temple if you wanted to name it, no alcohol. She sped off down the road and made her way to the freeway "would you like to stop to get something to eat before we go home?" she asked.

"No, to be honest, that was a fun night out but I'm bushed" Kathy said with a smile.