Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 03

Story Info
Briana enjoys a last night with her boyfriend.
2.4k words
4.35
32.7k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLEEPLESS IN LA

Briana tossed and turned in her sleep. Maybe it was the sexy, sheer, silk lingerie that she unexpectedly chose to wear to bed, eschewing the normal body-length wool shirt. She dreamed - deeply.

In her dream, she was back in her friend's darkened basement family room. Only the flickering TV light allowed her to see her friend Michelle on top of her. Michelle kissed her cheek, her ear, and began to suck on Briana's neck, making Briana's body slightly clinch as a tingle arose in her crotch. Michelle looked at her with a lust Briana had seen only once before -- on the face of an 8th grade math teacher who had started to make a move on Briana outside the gym at a nighttime ballgame before he finally came to his senses and walked away cursing himself and making Briana not sure if she felt rejected or relieved.

But the dream was not like that night with Michelle in high school, in this dream, Michelle slid down the side of Briana's body, both girls tightly holding hands. Michelle tugged up the tank to expose Briana's small, but forming breasts and excited nipples. In Briana's bedroom she let out a gasp as in the dream Michelle took a nipple in her mouth. Briana couldn't stifle a whimper. Michelle's hand trailed down Briana's tummy and lightly brushed her now-moistening panties. Soon Michelle was kissing down her body and ended between Briana's thighs. Briana didn't fight the tug at her panties by Michelle and she had to cup her hand over her mouth as Michelle's tongue ventured through the unexplored territory in Briana's pubic hair.

Briana thought that any more stimulation would cause her to explode and Michelle's slightly-scary father would come charging down the stairs calling each of them Lesbos and whores. Both in reality and in the dream Briana's hips began to buck, through her now sex-starved eyes she looked down, past her pierced naval and saw -- MATSZUKA!!!???

Briana woke with a start!!!

* * *

CHANGES

Briana struggled to catch her breath. Why had Matszuka entered this sexy dream? And eating her pussy no less!!! A bigger question might have been -- 'Why was Briana's pussy twitching so much right now and why did she suddenly have a deep longing to be satisfied?' Briana was in a state, under an influence she didn't understand and was now incapable of fighting.

She grabbed her cell phone and hit the speed dial for Jon and was shocked when he answered in a dead sleep. "Oh sorry, Honey," said Briana, now looking at the clock and realizing it was 3am, "I hate to do this, but I need to see you -- NOW!"

It didn't take Jon long to rouse from his sleep when he learned his lover needed sex and needed it immediately. He had been working with his, somewhat naive girlfriend to learn her body better and to be more sexually active with him. After all, with a body like that, every night he slept alone was a night lost with the sexiest woman he had ever entered. He quickly grabbed his jacket, slipped on some shorts and began the 20 minute drive to her mansion.

Meanwhile, Briana had buzzed her night butler, Ebahn, and asked him to bring her some hot tea. Ebahn was wonderful and indulged her every whim. Briana suspected that he had a thing for her as she often caught him stealing glances. But she loved him anyway and enjoyed his attention to her needs.

"Having trouble sleeping, Miss," Said Ebahn as he entered the room. His gait was quickly stopped when he looked up and saw Briana in bed. Ebahn thought he might go weak and drop to his knees from the shock. Briana was not wearing her normal nightshirt in bed, one she usually reinforced with covers over the top as he entered, but was wearing a sheer negligee -- and without the top that went under the sheer covering, Ebahn had an almost unfettered view of Briana's amazing breasts.

"Yes, Ebahn, thanks and Jon is coming over; please prepare to let him in."

Briana was always kind to him, and paid him a ridiculous amount of money to do little less than to sleep at her house, but now she was clearly distracted and for the moment had little idea that Ebahn was fully studying her upper trunk to sear into his memory a visual which he would use for his own pleasure later that evening.

"Your tea, Miss," Ebahn announced as he sat the tray across her lap on the bed. As Briana came back to her senses and looked down at her tea, she realized her attire was inadequate and her eyes snapped and caught Ebahn staring down at her engorged nipples second before he could turn away.

Briana's mind tried to process the scene: "Cover your breasts, cover your breasts" a voice shouted from somewhere far in the distance. But there was another voice, one much closer, and one which Briana didn't hear but guided her now more than her own thoughts.

"Thank you, Ebahn," she cooed, not bothering to cover at all. In fact, she smiled at him as her eyes trailed down to spot what was a growing bulge in Ebahn's pants. Images flooded Briana's mind. Images of herself down on her knees pleasuring her African-American butler; images of her bending over a chair as he plunged deeply into her. She wondered if the rumors of black men were true.

"Where are these thoughts coming from," she thought.

Ebahn saw her forehead crinkle in thought and decided now was a good time to make his exit. He needed the job and he couldn't afford for Briana to feel he had lecherous feelings towards her.

Briana didn't even hear his 'good evening, Miss' nor the closing of the door as she searched her mind to find why she was so horny tonight and why she dreamed of a sexual situation that had never dawned on her before. But Briana was unable to think of anything at all. Her mind was forever changed.

Jon arrived for the night of his life. He walked in and found Briana in bed, in a sexy negligee, asking him not to talk but to 'climb on'. For a guy who had been asking her to be more adventurous sexually, he was not about to potentially ruin the moment by asking 'why'? Standing next to the bed, he quickly lowered his shorts. When Briana saw his lengthy tool spring forth she... she... she what??? She heard a voice in her head:

"Ask him to say 'I want to fuck you NOW'". Briana's forehead crinkled again, where did that thought come from.

"Ask him to say 'I want to fuck you NOW'"! The voice became more insistent in her head. "Ask him, Ask him, ASK HIM!!!" The voice grew and grew until Briana could do nothing but obey... (Oh "obey", the thought of the word made her pussy twitch deeply inside).

Briana locked her gaze into Jon's eyes as he climbed between her legs for their usual missionary position sex. They occasionally did something different, but it always started the 'good ole fashioned' way.

"Tell me you want to fuck me, now." Briana demanded. "What?" asked Jon, he saw something funny pass across Briana's face.

"Say 'I want to fuck you, NOW'" Briana nearly squealed.

"I-I want to fuck you, now?" Jon's words were little more than a question, but the words swarmed over Briana's mind. Something had told her to ask him that, something deep inside her was now taking over her mind as Jon's words resonated deep in her subconscious.

There was something she knew. Something she knew to be true deep in her soul and when she remembered that something it would be ABSOLUTELY TRUE. Unarguably true, true more than anything she had ever known.

It was only milliseconds as all these thoughts and emotions passed her groggy brain.

"Whoever tells me those words turns me into a sexy slut and gets to do anything he wants to me sexually." Briana heard the words in her head, just before they melted into the synapses of her brain and became as much a part of her being as the knowledge that she was alive. There were other things she knew -- protections should anyone say those words to her by mistake and a phone number to call her mysterious masseuse if she ever got into trouble but those ideas were locked away in a box deep in Briana's mind, far from her consciousness and could only be opened in an emergency. All of that Briana knew nothing about; right now she only knew one thing...

"Tonight let's do it like this," She said with a coy smile as she rolled over onto her hands and knees nearly dumping Jon off the bed. But Briana didn't notice Jon's plight. Sudden memories and pictures flooded Briana's mind. Pictures of Penthouses she had seen in the past, pictures of porn videos she had happened to see in strange circumstances and the knowledge that those pictures now defined who she was -- those women were SO sexy, they NEEDED sex, they WERE sex -- Briana WAS sex...

"Fuck me like a total whore," she said in her lowest, most sultry voice as she bowed her back, causing her ass to go higher in the air, offering her pussy to Jon like a bitch in heat.

"Yes Ma'am," Jon joked as he rose to his knees behind her. He had no idea what was going on, but he knew the phallus between his legs was immensely pleased.

"Don't say 'ma'am'—tonight baby, I'm here to please you," Briana chortled, "I will do ANYTHING you want," she said with a wicked smile. With that Jon grabbed her curvy hips and plunged himself deep inside her.

When he did this, the picture in her mind changed. She saw Michelle, sexy Michelle, biggest boobs in their high school, those boobs swaying hypnotically over her face as Michelle ground against her. Briana in that basement, wanting to run, yet wanting to grab her friend and do all kinds of wicked things. Briana simply lay there, taking it all in, feeling the feelings of bi-sexuality, feeling her excitement grow until...

"Matszuka," Briana hissed.

Jon was about to ask 'what' she had mumbled when his action was interrupted by Briana slamming her ass against him and rising from her hands and knees to an upright position, grabbing Jon's ass and holding his entire length inside her.

"AAAhhh AAAhhh AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Jon felt the shudder as intense orgasm ripped through her. His dick nearly choked by her pulsing pussy as Briana's entire body was on sensory overload.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed as a second wave crashed down on her. Thankfully her room was isolated from the rest of the house and no one could hear her. No one, that is but Ebahn, who was skillfully stationed in his normal spot, hearing everything going on through the security camera, watching the shadows move on the wall -- Briana had discovered once that the cameras had shown her asleep in bed and had the cameras re positioned Ebahn had the full length of his stereotypical black man's cock out of his pants and was dreaming that it were him in that bed.

Briana finally came to her senses and collapsed on the bed. Jon's penis softened and exited her vagina with a "THWOP". Jon rolled to his side of the bed, ready to rest, hoping he might get a second or third session tonight after the usual short rest.

"What are you doing?" Briana asked. "Taking a short break," said Jon, almost as a question asking if that wasn't what he was supposed to do.

"I'm not done with you yet," she chimed as she rolled on her side, positioning her face near Jon's long and thin penis, "Let's get him back awake."

Jon watched the love of his life take his cock into her mouth. Now, somehow Briana had become an expert cocksucker in her sheltered young life, he knew about the books she had read to learn more about it, but the handful of times this beautiful lass had sucked him off, it was ALWAYS the first sex act of the night. Briana was adamant that she didn't want a "dirty" penis in her mouth.

He just stared at Briana who had already taken the soft shaft deep. She had always love the salty taste of a penis, but he tasted different than ever before -- more amazing than ever before... he tasted like... like... well, her pussy. Having never tasted a woman before, Briana absorbed the instructions she had been given. The desire for that taste was to grow, the taste for sperm to lessen. The words ran over and over in her head, which was now bouncing quickly up and down Jon's rock hard member. The words played until her subconscious was asked to accept and agree with them.

"Yes, Matszuka," Briana thought, but before she could wonder why, again, her masseuse had entered her thoughts, Briana saw Matszuka 'SNAP'!

Her mouth slid off her, boyfriend's cock, somewhat to his disappointment. But that minor bump in the road evaporated as Briana lay back and spread her legs wide. Jon loved that Briana had a gymnastics background that still gave her an amazing flexibility. He looked on in amazement, her legs almost in a split in the air, her pussy completely exposed. He leaped forward as her fingers crawled down her pussy to grab his dick and pull it in -- but not in her wanting pussy, but her "other" hole...

Briana was animal in her attack that night, insatiable, willing to try anything -- oral, anal, standing, leaning against the wall. Finally, Jon had to pull her hand from his aching cock as he tried to get to sleep about 6:30am. Jon had no way of knowing that all through the 3 hour romp, Briana's mind had played orders over and over again as clearly as if an iPod had been installed there.

"Orgasms come from women, not men"; "Men are to be flirted with and given sex for advancement, not for love"; "sex is very good"; "I am sexy and love for those around me to know I'm sexy"; "I can only orgasm when I say... MATSZUKA!"

Briana screamed the name as her fingers brought her to the eighth orgasm of her night. Jon wasn't aware of the scream or Briana licking her fingers clean as he drifted into an exhausted and satisfied sleep. His cock drooped and dripped satisfactorily as Briana's tits mashed against his back in a sexy spoon. As his last thoughts of the day slipped from his mind, there is no way Jon could know he would never be inside her again.

* *