Matszuka's Special Massage Ch. 09

Story Info
A Special Connection with the Masseuse
2.1k words
4.4
23.8k
8
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And next thing I know, she is spanking me with a paddle and doing... things to me."

Matszuka listened as Briana shared the exploits that had occurred at the erotic toy store. Briana, or "Bree" as Matszuka had now taken to calling her at all times, didn't know that Matszuka, her masseuse, had ordered her to go to the toy store under an hypnotic trance. Matszuka listened to the stories and marveled that in her hypnotic manipulations of this rich heiress' brain, she had unlocked a deep-seeded, hidden sexual passion from this woman; a passion that had been locked up tightly for many years and was somehow unlocked through the work Matszuka had done on her.

Now "Bree" was trying to process the changes occurring in her, not aware that the very masseuse she was sharing with was the one who had started this process with a hypnotic massage many months ago.

Matszuka had used her "special" massage expertise to entice and steal from the rich and famous many times, always with the person gladly bestowing large gifts of money, property, jewelry and cars upon her. Matszuka was also a shrewd business person who had dutifully paid her taxes, to keep her from IRS investigation, and had wisely invested her money and now found herself to be a multi-millionaire. Her dad would never believe what she had made of herself in America as a lowly masseuse and she didn't need to do this work anymore.

However, when Matszuka had read the story about Briana, the trophy wife whose much older husband had died and left her a Fortune 500 company, Matszuka saw her one last mark. But sitting her in "Bree's" massage room in her sprawling mansion, Matszuka knew something unanticipated had occurred – she was falling in love with her mark.

In fact, she looked down at the beautiful heiress, on her knees in front of Matszuka, her clothes long since removed, giving her masseuse an expert foot massage, Matszuka knew she had to have her – forever.

Briana had long since lost track of the fact that it had been months since she had a massage from Matszuka, despite paying hundreds of dollars for each session. The routine had become "Bree" undressing to prepare to take the table for the massage, and then deciding (under hypnotic suggestion from Matszuka) that she would rather give Matszuka a foot massage. At first this had all taken place under hypnotic trance, but more and more Matszuka would awaken Bree from her trance in the middle of the foot massage or even during the inevitable pussy work Bree would do on her masseuse/Mistress after the massage. Now, Briana simply undressed and knelt down at the feet of Matszuka with no pretense of coming in to get her own massage. The work Matszuka had done on Bree's mind made her completely unaware that this situation was in any way unusual.

Matszuka's plan, with help from Briana's unlocked, deep desires, had worked to perfection. Her goal was always to get her thrall on their knees in front of her. It was a powerful position, one that gave her many masturbatory fantasies at night. As an unloved girl from a poor Korean family, it gave her no end of satisfaction to have the best, brightest, most-beautiful and most-powerful kneeling at her feet. The she would lightly shake open her robe, revealing her panty-less vagina, culminating in her power being secured by her victims tongue between her vaginal folds.

Tonight Matszuka had a different plan and seeing the stress Briana's earlier behavior was causing in the young, chesty blonde, opened the perfect door of opportunity.

"Yes, this has been an interesting day for you, my little Bree, no?" Matszuka asked, placing her hand tenderly on Briana's cheek.

"Yes," 'Bree' answered meekly. As she peered up into the older woman's eyes, emptions rose up in the younger woman, "yes, I have."

With that admission a dam burst in Briana and tears began streaming down her face. She had behaved today in a way she could never have imagined and, what made it worse was the fact that she greatly enjoyed it.

As those thoughts roamed in her fragile mind, she didn't notice Matszuka unleashing her top and exposing her bare breasts. Several times recently Matszuka had asked Bree to enjoy trance-induced relaxation at the end of Matszuka's nipple, now the masseuse would take the bold step of offering her momma's milk to Briana in her current state.

"Come up here, my dear," Matszuka asked in a calm, even voice.

Briana looked up and saw the bare breasts and the firm, round protruding nipples and crinkled her brow for a moment. What was Matszuka asking her to do? Somewhere, deep inside the subconscious of this beautiful young woman, she found a familiarity with this request from Matszuka and the synapses in in her brain fired an appropriate response that not only was it ok for her to climb up and suckle this woman's breasts, but that it would be the calming relief she needed.

Stunned and almost robotically, "Bree" climbed up and positioned her nude bottom on onto the couch where Matszuka was sitting and lowered herself back into Matszuka's lap.

"There, now, let Matszuka make you feel so wonderful, so free. Come drink from Matszuka."

Matszuka was not lactating; she had never had a child. But that didn't matter to "Bree's" confused, manipulated mind. As she latched onto that breast, the milk flowed freely down her throat and into her tummy.

"Yes, drink from Matszuka," the masseuse said in her calm, monotone voice, "feeling so much love for Matszuka, never wanting to be apart from Matszuka again."

As Matszuka continued to cradle "Bree" in her right arm, holding her to her chest, Matszuka's left hand slid down Briana's body and slid in between her thighs. Matszuka wanted to reinforce her connecting words for Briana with a powerful sexual arousal. Bree's legs parted obediently and she allowed Matszuka free access to her private parts.

"Sex with women is powerful and good," Matszuka toned on, "you love to have sex with Matszuka because you love Matszuka."

All of Briana's senses were at the highest level of receptivity. She tasted Matszuka's milk flow freely into her, warm and sweet and, like a baby in her mother's arm, "Bree" feel deeply into the connection of that moment. Peace, joy and care were in that moment, in that connection between her lips and providing nipple of her captor. Nothing else in the world mattered to Briana but being in this moment, receiving life from that life-giving breast.

Her pussy was engorged as her masseuse expertly massaged its folds, manipulated the clitoris and brought Briana nearer and nearer to a captivating orgasm. It was more than "Bree's" mind could contain, so that mind simply shut down and received every stimulus offered up to it. This continued on for 60 minutes and beyond, Matszuka bringing Briana to the brink of orgasm, then backing off. She moved the heiress from one breast to the next as her nipple grew sensitive. She knew it was time for her final move.

"When you orgasm, you will become mine completely," said Matszuka, "Complete mine to control and love. You will know nothing but the love of Matszuka and the desire to be with me always and forever – 24 hours a day with Matszuka, giving you comfort and love. Do you want that my little Bree?"

"Mmmm-hmmm" and a head nod was all "Bree" could offer at this point, but that was enough.

"I'm going to allow you to orgasm now, and when you cum, you will give yourself completely and forever to me, are you ready, my little Bree?"

Another nod and Matszuka moved in for the literal and figurative climax. She buried two fingers into Briana to the hilt, tickling the inside of her tunnel while her thumb expertly worked the clit.

Briana hesitated for only a moment, perhaps something tried to push into her conscious that this should be stopped, but if some inner warning did raise up, it last for only a flash of a second and was gone – and as the orgasm spread through Briana's body, it was gone forever.

Briana latched hard onto the breast as long as she could. Her body quivered and quaked uncontrollably until she could no long hold on. She fell back into Matszuka's lap, with a loud gasp of air and a hike of her hips pressing against Matszuka's hand.

A stream of orgasmic liquid shot in a fountain from "Bree's" manipulated pussy and another wave of pleasure caused Briana to rise up again, putting pressure on her abdomen, causing another squirt of her feminine lubricant to cause a puddle at the end of the couch, one her maid would find hard to explain.

The orgasm seemed to Briana to last an hour, but it was only a short moment and soon the heiress lay across her masseuse's lap, trying to recompose herself.

Matszuka watched it all with a pounding heart. This wasn't just a mark; this was now the love of her life. She watched Briana's large, firm breast rise and fall as the young woman tried to catch her breath. She was the most beautiful human being Matszuka had ever seen and she knew this woman was close to becoming hers.

Briana came down from her orgasmic cloud and opened her eyes, looking up into the eyes of her masseuse. A wave of peace flooded over her as she looked up at those eyes through the breasts she had just suckled. Matszuka looked back down at her with a love in her eyes that Briana had never seen from another human being and had always longed for.

Matszuka took a deep breath and went in for the finale.

"I love you, my little Bree, with all my heart."

This time Briana didn't hesitate, it was true. She didn't know how it happened, but she knew with all her heart that she loved this new life of hers and she knew that somehow this life had been brought to her by this older, Korean woman.

"I love you, too, Matszuka."

Matszuka raised Briana up into a tight embrace, and then the two women connected in a passionate kiss, their tongues hungry for one another.

"Take me up to your room, little Bree, let's make love in the bed of the Mistress of the House."

"Yes, Miss," 'Bree' answered meekly, as Matszuka slid from beneath her and took her by the hand.

The staff would gasp as they saw the two naked women walk from the massage room to the master bedroom, but, truly neither women noticed the eyes upon them, they only had eyes for one another.

The staff would hear noises from that bedroom for the next few hours as Matszuka took her mastery over "Bree" in every way. They were now a couple and there was no mistaking who the dominant partner was in the union, Matszuka harnessed dildo pounding in and out of Bree was enough to denote that.

The next day the world would gasp as it was announced that Briana was now legally joining her assets with that of an Asian mystery woman. In a short time, the whispers of the two being lovers was answered with the two pledging to spend millions to fight bans on same-sex marriages wherever they could.

Matszuka was a shrewd business-person and Janzen International grew into one of the world's leading firms, making the two women rich beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

"That's it my, Bree, cum for me,"

Briana bounced up and down on the short fat dildo of her mistress; it had become her favorite over the past few months.

Matszuka lay on her back and watched "Bree" squeeze her muscles around that wide dildo, knowing how it spread Briana open, causing a powerful orgasm and the ultimate spray of pussy juice across the bed.

Briana came hard for her mistress, feeling the full effect of her experience. With one last howl, the moment was complete and Bree fell aside from on top of her lover and collapsed in a sweaty heap.

Matszuka pulled apart the Velcro of her phallus and dropped it to the floor, pulling the young blonde to her chest as they met in a sexy spoon. Matszuka tenderly stroked the love of her life as Briana fell asleep and Matszuka marveled at the life her work had produced for her. A life which she and her wife, Bree, and their son would live happily ever after.