Matt

Story Info
Andrea is curious about sex with another man.
7.5k words
3.72
64k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel slapped Andrea's now red ass as he pounded his hard cock into her wet cunt. She was on all fours on the bed. Her head was down on the pillow, and Daniel was kneeling between her legs behind her and fucking her from behind. He held both her wrists in his hands and pulled them back to drive his cock harder and faster into her. Andrea's ass slapped against his hips as he fucked her.

Andrea called out "Oh god, oh god," as she approached her orgasm.

Excited by Andrea's voice, Daniel grunted. He wanted to delay his orgasm until Andrea started to cum.

As Andrea started to cum, she spat her words out "yes, yes, yes! Oh my god. Matt!"

Feeling Andrea starting to cum, Daniel could not hold his orgasm any longer, his cock exploded inside Andrea's pussy. He had heard her call out another man's name, but in that moment, it didn't matter. His cock felt like it was on fire as it filled Andrea's hole.

Daniel's anger grew from what Andrea had said, as emptied himself into her hole. He fucked her roughly and angrily grunting as he held her wrist tighter making her hurt and rammed his cock over and over into her.

Finally he pulled out and fell onto the bed beside Andrea. The room was quiet except for his panting.

Andrea rolled onto her side; she too was breathless from one of the best orgasms she could remember. She knew what she had said and felt sick, but at the same time, inciting Daniel's anger had raised the intensity of their sex to a new level. Normally after sex, they would embrace each other, but neither of them were sure what was going to happened next.

Finally, Daniel caught his breath. "What the hell was that about? Who is Matt?" He paused for a moment. There was no answer from Andrea, so he continued and asked, "Matt Ferguson?"

Matt and Nancy Ferguson were Daniel's and Andrea's best friends. For as long as they had known them, the Ferguson's, they had been the perfect couple. Andrea had nicked named Nancy "Martha" after Martha Stewart because of the way she dressed and the immaculate condition of their home. Daniel and Andrea still joked about the time they went hiking with them in the mountains. They had stopped for lunch at a viewpoint along the trail. Daniel and Andrea had brought tuna sandwiches and granola bars for lunch; the Ferguson's dined on pate foie gras, fig jam and a half bottle of white wine from Côtes de Gascogne. It was a shock to everyone when Matt and Nancy split up. Daniel hadn't seen Matt or Nancy for a while now; they had talked about inviting one or the other for dinner, but it seemed awkward now. Andrea had mentioned that she saw Matt while shopping a few weeks ago, but she hadn't said very much.

Andrea finally broke her silence. "Yes," she said, but it's not what you might think.

"You aren't having an affair with him, are you?"

"No!" She objected to the suggesting. She paused, "no, it's nothing like that. It's ..." Her voice trailed off. She was unsure how to explain it.

"A fantasy," Matt suggested.

"Yes, it's just a fantasy. We all have fantasies, don't we?"

"Yeah," Daniel conceded.

Andrea finally found the words to explain: "I love you, Daniel. I love you so much for everything you are, and I would never cheat on you, but sometimes, I have wild fantasies. I can't help it. I am not as experienced as you are, and - I guess - I am curious about somethings."

Andrea then snuggled closer to Daniel and put her head on his chest the way they usually did after making love. Andrea hoped that he would understand. Daniel put his arm around her back and squeezed her gently to reassure her that he understood. They were both silent now. The intensity of their sex made them both sleepy and both were asleep in a few minutes.

--

The next day at work, Daniel's thought returned over and over to what Andrea had said and to Matt and Nancy. He realized that he could not blame Andrea for having fantasies about Matt. Although, Daniel did not have a gay bone in his body, he could see that Matt was very attractive; he was a fine human specimen.

Matt stood just over six feet tall. His physique was that of an athlete or gymnast. He had strong muscular arms and shoulders and a perfect six-pack belly with no fat. Daniel had seen Andrea looking at his body a few times when the couples had gone to the beach together. Daniel knew that she found him attractive. He didn't know whether she knew that Matt also had a huge cock. Daniel and Matt used to play squash together, and Daniel would see Matt's cock in the shower after the games. Daniel had nothing to be ashamed of his own size, but he had to admit that Matt cock was impressive.

Daniel also realized that he really could not blame Andrea for her fantasies about Matt; after all he had had thoughts about Nancy. Nancy had a body to match Matt. She was muscular too, but softer and feminine. Also, she always seemed to be wearing something very sex. If it wasn't killer high heels and a tight form-fitting dress, it was a tight pair of jeans with cuts in the thighs to show off her muscular legs. Daniel remember the time they all gone to Las Vegas together. One night for dinner Nancy had worn a short backless dress with high heels. Her legs were perfectly toned for the shortness of her dress and the heels. Even with high heels she moved so gracefully with her long legs, which made her braless breasts jiggle. Whenever Daniel thought about that night, in Vegas, he imagine how her tits would jiggle if he fucked her. Daniel realized that it would be wrong for him to blame Andrea for her fantasy about Matt when he had his own fantasy about Nancy.

Daniel went home after work and was greeted at the door by Andrea dressed in her newest skirt and blouse. Her hair was done up and she was wearing a little makeup. She greeted Daniel at the door and gave him a wet kiss. "Wow," said Daniel, "what was that for?" As he looked at Andrea, his nose detected the smell of Cajun spices from the kitchen. "What's for dinner? It smells delicious."

"Oh I thought I'd make something special tonight. It's your favourite: jambalaya with bread pudding for desert. You have a couple of minutes to relax before supper, if you like."

Daniel went upstairs to their bedroom to change. Andrea was dressed so nicely, he didn't want to change into his grubby jeans. Instead he changed into his best jeans and a black dress shirt that he bought for going out. Then he gave his neck a quick spray with the cologne that he had received from Andrea for Christmas last year. He descended the stairs into the dining room to see Andrea pouring him a glass of wine. "Your dinner will be right out, Sir," she said with a smile.

Daniel smiled and sat down. "Thank you." He took the wine glass and swirled it around to observe the colour of the wine and to aerate it. Then he took a sip, as Andrea put the bowl of steaming jambalaya on the table in front of him. He looked at her as she scooped the food onto his plate. He could tell by the way her breasts moved under her thin silk blouse that she wasn't wearing a bra. He could see the outline of her nipple through her blouse as she drew her hands back and wiped them on her apron.

She moved to sit down across from him when she suddenly said. "Oh I almost forgot the corn bread," and she ran off to the kitchen. The way her breasts moved and the smooth line of her back through the blouse confirmed that she was not wearing a bra: she knew how much going braless turned him on. At some point while looking at her that he realized that he needed to do everything he could to keep her happy.

They both sipped their wine, buttered corn bread and ate the jambalaya, but other than commenting on the wine and food, they did not speak. Finally Daniel broke the silence: "Thank you for making such a delicious meal, but you didn't need to go to such an effort. I..."

Andrea interrupted, "I wanted to, and I wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

"I know, but you didn't need to. I have been thinking about last night, and I think I understand."

"I am so sorry. I never wanted you to think that I would ever..."

"It's okay, I understand, and actually last night was pretty hot, wasn't it," Daniel asked.

"Oh my god, it was hot. I would never want to make you mad, but I think you were mad and aggressive. I don't know if I have ever been fucked so hard before. The orgasm was incredible."

Daniel felt flattered and smiled. "I was angry, but I am over it now. I hope I didn't hurt you."

Andrea held her left wrist and moved her hand to flex the joint. "It was worth it. I loved how aggressive you were and how helpless I felt as you fucked me."

They ate in silence again as each absorbed the discussion.

Daniel asked after a few moments, "Do you fantasize about more aggressive sex like that? How do you fantasize being fucked by Matt?"

The question shocked Andrea a little. She was not anticipating having to describe her fantasies. She thought for a moment then she said, "I don't fantasize about anything in particular. I do fantasize about rough sex sometimes, but other things too."

"Like what?"

"Everything," she said. "You are the love of my life, but I have so little experience with anything other than with you. You know that the only other man that I have been with was just a boy. I was barely 18 when I lost my virginity to Johnny Williams. He started to cum even before he was inside me. We fucked a few more times after that, but I didn't once have an orgasm. Then I met you. I don't feel that I need anything more than what you give me, but I am..." She paused. "I am curious."

Daniel smiled thinking that he the fuel Andrea's curiosity if he wanted. "Are you curious about Matt?" Andrea blushed visibly. He might not have said anything ordinarily, but the wine loosened him enough to tell her "Aside from his perfect body, did you know he has a huge cock?"

"Oh god, I thought so!" she exclaimed.

"What? What made you think he that?"

"Well," Andrea started, but she wasn't sure if she should tell his story. After an awkward moment of silence, she started again "do you remember the Kyle and Sarah's wedding?"

Daniel answered, "of course, we sat with the Ferguson's, we had a lot to drink that night, didn't we." Daniel thought for a moment then added. "It was about six months before Matt and Nancy split up."

"Yeah, it was, and we did have a lot to drink. Anyway, Matt asked me to dance."

"I remember. I danced with Nancy too."

"Well, I went up with Matt for a couple of fast rock and roll songs, but then the band started a slow song. Matt didn't wait for a sign from me, he just took me in his arms and pressed his body to me."

Daniel smiled "And,"

"He was hard. I could feel his cock against my belly. I couldn't see it, but it felt huge. I couldn't imagine having something that big inside of me." Daniel sat quietly and listened. "But I started to wonder what he looked like naked, what it would look like hard, and what it would feel like inside of me." Andrea looked down at her plate; she hoped that she hadn't said too much.

"Wow," said Daniel; he started to feel bad for his experiences. He was five years older than Andrea and had five years more experience. He remembered his first time with Karen Parker in his first year of university. In hindsight he realized that his performance less than adequate. If Karen had not been a virgin too, he was sure she would have forgotten the whole experience. In university he had one other serious relationship, a couple of semi-serious girlfriends and several one-night stands. It was at a time when you could do that. Daniel though for a moment then said, "Do you want to experience more?"

"What do you mean?"

"Matt is a free man."

"No!" she protested. "I would never cheat on you."

"Not cheat maybe. It's not 'cheating' if you have my permission. How about a threesome?"

Andrea bit her lip. Daniel could tell from her expression that he had hit on one of Andrea's fantasies. "Would you do that?"

Daniel smiled.

--

Andrea asked to leave work early on Friday a couple weeks later to get ready for the evening. She had been eager and anxious about this evening. She and Daniel had invited Matt to dinner, and she had trouble comprehending what the evening might bring. There were times when she wanted to back out of the whole plan, but sometimes when she was alone, her pussy would get wet at the thought of Matt's cock in her pussy. She had an appointment to get her hair done at 2:00; then she needed go grocery shopping. If she had time, she hoped to get a manicure and pedicure. With any luck, she would have dinner in the oven by 4:30 and she could have a bath while supper cooked. Everything should be ready by the time Matt arrived at 6:00.

Andrea arrived home at 4:15, a little earlier than she had planned. She got supper in the oven and poured herself a glass of white wine to enjoy while she had her bath. After taking a bath, she emerged from the bathroom wearing only her dressing gown which she left to hang open in front. She moved slowly though the house holding her wine in a very leisure almost careless fashion, at thigh level, at the end of her relaxed arm. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she passed by. She liked how she looked; she liked the look of her light brown landing strip of hair above her pussy.

Andrea strode into her bedroom and started to dress for dinner. She and Daniel had planned everything out, but her clothes were up to her. She wore a sheer white blouse and flesh coloured camisole and no bra. Even with her camisole, her nipples were still visible through her top. She wanted Matt to take notice of her breasts, and the camisole made it so she wasn't too obvious about it. If the conversation that evening would cause her to be aroused, her nipples would give her away. She was certain that she would be aroused from the time Matt walked in the door. She could wear almost anything with her blouse, but she couldn't decide between a skirt and slacks. She tried on both, with stockings and without. She settled on her short blue skirt without stockings. She wore a little makeup. The idea of wearing a lot of makeup to make herself look slutty did cross her mind, but slutty wasn't her style. She preferred to look classy.

Classy, however, didn't prevent her from being a tease and a flirt. She definitely wanted Matt to take notice of her body. She wanted him to look at her breasts and ass. She practiced posing in front of the mirror to plan how she might get Matt to look at her. She bent forward to in front of the mirror to see how much cleavage she could show. If she bent over just so, her whole breast except her nipple was visible; she liked that view.

She was still dressing when Daniel walked in the door. She walked up to him, kissing him passionately on the lips before stepping back. She asked nervously, "how do I look? Is it sexy? Is it too slutty? Should I wear a bra? ..."

Daniel laughed "Slow down. Slow down. You look really good. If Matt doesn't want to tear your clothes off, then we will know he's gay."

Andrea laughed. She remembered the Kyle and Sarah's wedding again and thought how Matt had responded to her before. It put her at ease. Then as she smoothed out her skirt and checked her hair, she said "I need to check on dinner." She hurried out the bedroom door and down the stairs.

Andrea finished cooking dinner while Daniel helped out by setting the table and preparing a large picture of hurricane cocktails. He thought that it would go well with the jambalaya and the alcohol would help loosen things up a little. He poured in an extra dose of rum, just to make sure. Finally with things almost ready, the doorbell rang.

"Oh my god," said Andrea, "He's here. How do I look?"

"You look fine," said Daniel, as he rinsed off his hand and dried them on a towel. I'll get the door.

Andrea took her apron off and followed him.

Daniel opened the door and greeted Matt as an old friend. Andrea moved in quickly to give him a tight hug. She was disappointed not to feel his hardened cock, but she thought that would come in good time. Matt presented them with a bottle of wine. "I wasn't sure what was for supper, I hope red will be good."

"Excellent," said Daniel, "thank you. It will do very nicely." He went off to the kitchen to fetch a cork screw, while Andrea stayed to entertain their guest.

"It has been a while since we have had a chance to visit," she began, "it was a nice surprise to see you at the mall a few weeks ago. I told Daniel we should invite you."

Daniel returned with three glasses and the pitcher of hurricane cocktail. "Come in; come in; relax. Did you want wine to start or would you like a hurricane?"

Matt smiled, "Hurricanes? That sounds good."

"We decided on a New Orleans, Mardi Gras theme for tonight."

"Oh yes, you were there a few months ago, we're you."

"Yes, we had a blast. Maybe we can convince Andrea to flash her tits for us."

Matt laughed at the suggestion. Andrea tried to look shocked, but they had planned this suggestion for weeks. Matt then looked at Andrea; he couldn't stop his eyes from looking at her breasts. She just stood to let him look, before turning to go back into the kitchen.

Daniel poured three healthy glasses of hurricane, handed one to Matt and set the other two on the coffee table in the living room. Andrea returned with a plate of raw oysters. There was a polite discussion of raw oysters as an aphrodisiac, but Andrea and Daniel didn't want to make things too obvious too quickly.

Matt sat down on the couch near the oysters. Taking an oyster in his left hand he added some hot sauce and squeezed a lime segment into the shell. Then he lifted the shell to his mouth and with the aid of a fork, the oyster slid into his mouth. Andrea watched his every move, and Matt seemed to be putting on a bit of a show for her. Andrea was next to take an oyster and followed the same ritual as Matt while Matt watched. She smiled at Matt as she swallowed the oyster whole. Then she used her finger to collect a bit of oyster slim from the side of her mouth. She then licked her fingers. Daniel was watching her too and was starting to get turned on by the sensuality of the scene.

The made small talk, while dinner cooked. Andrea went back and forth to the kitchen, but the real show was the eating of the oysters. It seemed as if each of them took turns taking an oyster. The ritual of eating it seemed to be move sensual and more erotic with each oyster. On the last round - and after drinking a full tumbler of extra strong hurricane - Daniel got up and kissed Andrea passionately with an open mouth as she held an oyster in her mouth. Daniel's tongue probed her mouth to taste the lime, hot sauce and oyster before she could swallow. Matt watched them kiss and could not help thinking that the show was partly for his benefit.

At the dinner table, Andrea intentionally sat Matt down with his back to the wall. There was just enough room behind Matt's chair for her to slip behind him to her seat. After bringing the jambalaya, rice and corn bread from kitchen, she squeezed behind Matt, lightly brushing her braless breast against the back of his head. Her nipples where fully erect when she sat down.

Matt complemented Andrea on the meal; He ate with gusto as if it were the first home cooked meal he had eaten in months. Daniel explained that they had decided on the theme after having so much fun in New Orleans last year. He added that Andrea had earned more than a few strings of beads by flashing her boobs. Matt laughed as he looked at Andrea. His eyes looked again at her tits. This time, her nipples were erect and very apparent through her top; she blushed bright. "I am sorry I missed that sight," said Matt, hoping that he hadn't stepped over the line.