Matt and Andy Ch. 01

Story Info
Two high schoolers find a common interest,
925 words
3.72
19.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is my first attempt at a story. Let me know what your think. I'm afraid it's a bit short.~

*

Matt would never forget the day he met Andy. He had just moved to Massachusetts and it was his first day at his new school. He had been in the bathroom gelling his short black hair. Andy was average height, about 5' 8". He had a medium build from playing baseball and short black hair and brown eyes. Matt took one last look in the mirror when Andy, another high school senior, walked in, and Andy took his breath away. Never in his 18 years had he seen such a beautiful body. Matt had always considered himself straight, but one look at Andy made him melt. What was that, he thought. Andy stood over 6 feet tall, was muscularly built and had the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen. His hair was a dark blond and was falling against his shoulders in waves.

"Hey." said Andy. "I haven't seen you around here before and I've lived here all my life." Matt swallowed hard, trying to find the words to say.

He composed himself and said, "Yeah, I just moved to town last weekend. It's my first day." Andy nodded his head and gave a smile.

"Are you finding your classes all right?" asked Andy, trying not to look directly at Matt. Andy thought he had seen beautiful men before but Matt was just perfect. He scoffed to himself. With any luck he'd be straight, just like the rest of the jocks at his school. He might have grew up in Massachusetts, a pretty liberal state, but he just couldn't find any boyfriends. Not that there was a shortage of gay students that were out of the closet but they just didn't do it for him. He was the only openly gay jock at his school. He played football and even though it was a manly sport, his teammates still heckled him about being gay.

"Sort of. I need to find my history class. I am on a free period and was looking at my schedule earlier today. I realized I have no idea where room 106 is." Matt sighed and played with his hair again. It was a nervous habit he got when he was a kid and he never grew out of it.

"Really? That's my next class too. The bell is gonna ring soon so I can show you where it is." Matt nodded and they left the bathroom.

"My name is Andy by the way. I'm a senior. Just turned 18." He smiled and held out his hand to shake.

"Matt, and I'm a senior too. I turn 18 last summer." He shook Andy's hand firmly. They both gave a smile that lasted a few seconds before they both turn down the hall. Matt played with his hair again, running his have through it.

Andy tried to make small talk to keep from being nervous. He was pretty sure Matt was a jock by his muscle definition and in Andy's experience, Matt was probably straight. Try not to fall for him, you dumbass. That never ends well. You don't wanna scare him off he thought. Andy took the plunge. "So do you play sports?"

"Yeah, baseball. Well I did at my last school in Florida." Matt's dad had to change jobs and they had to move. Matt's dad worked for a machine shop that closed down and the only job he could find was almost a thousand miles away from home. Matt's parents had both grown up in New Hampshire but wanted a warmer climate.

"No shit. You don't have an accent. I thought for sure you were a Yankee." Andy stopped in front of their history classroom. He always liked history. It was his favorite subject and being from Massachusetts meant a lot of history to explore.

"Well, both my parents grew up in New Hampshire. They hated the cold winters so they moved before I was born. My sister is three years older than me and she doesn't have an accent either. I guess none of us picked it up. My dad changed jobs so we're living up here now." They found two empty seats in the back of the classroom.

"I play football. My dad says I have the build for it. I get heckled by my teammates a lot though. I'm gay." Andy looked down at the floor, suddenly unsure of himself. He just blurted out something he didn't share with many people.

"Oh, that's cool. I have a gay uncle and he lives with his partner in Boston. They've been together 20 years." Matt gave Andy a reassuring smile. He wanted him to know he didn't mind. But why? He thought. He ran his hands through his hair and decided to change the subject to keep it from getting awkward. "How is the teacher here? I love history and would hate to have an asshole of a teacher."

"You love history too?" Andy's face lit up. It's my favorite subject! He started to think that Matt was becoming a fast friend at least if nothing more.

"You too? Shit, I haven't found anyone who liked history as much as me." Matt could tell he was making a friend out of Andy. And Andy had a way of making him feel all gooey inside. What was that? He wondered. They smiled at each other and the just then the teacher walked in the door.