Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie's kids wind up together at college.
7.3k words
4.59
172.7k
51
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

It has been a little over a year since that momentous New Year's Eve for our family. (If you haven't readA Family New Year's Eve, please do. This will make much more sense.) This past spring, Laurie took Lisa to New York for her birthday. Over the course of a few days, she told our beautiful twenty-one year old daughterallabout our relationship. (Their adventures continue inA Girls' Night Out.)

Two months later, Matt graduated from high school. When Lisa came home a few weeks later, our son lost no time in re-asserting himself as thealpha-malein our family games. Laurie and Lisa delighted in fulfilling all of our fantasies. It was an incredibly hot summer.

In late August, he started his college career at the same large, mid-western university where Lisa was beginning her senior year. She has been living with two of her girlfriends in an off-campus apartment for the last two years, while college regulations called for Matt to live in one of the student dorms. Lisa got a new roommate this year.

Matt was quite busy for the first month; classes and schedules were frenetic for them both. And with Matt meeting loads of new kids in the dorm, they were only able to spend time together if they made a 'date' for dinner. When they did, Lisa usually cooked in her apartment and at least one of her two roommates was there. Once, though, during the first week of class, after Lisa had made dinner for all four of them, she and Matt disappeared down the half-flight of stairs across from the kitchen and into her room.

They had not been together for over a week and they were both going crazy. After Lisa locked the door behind her, she sat on the side of the bed and beckoned her brother over to her. Matt stood between her spread legs looking down on her as she pulled her shirt off and unsnapped the catch of her bra. As her brother's hands started to massage her firm tits, she pulled him closer and unbuttoned his jeans. Then smiling wickedly at her younger brother, she pulled his massive cock out of his boxers and started to stroke him with her fingertips. Lisa quietly asked him what he thought of her roommates as her second hand started to massage his sac. Then she opened her lusty mouth and took his long, fat prick all the way into her throat.

As she bobbed back and forth, Matt tried to answer her. In hoarse whispers, he said he thought they were pretty cool. Shelly was nice, but a little distant. He said it felt like she had to be that way because she was a senior and he wasonlya freshman. Lisa let him slide back out and she giggled up at him. "You're right on, bro. She's really sweet, but kind of snobby sometimes. Anyway, she's with her boyfriend most of the time."

Matt guided her mouth back to his stiff dick and she started sucking on him again, her swollen lips wrapped around his cockhead and then sliding down the hot, meaty shaft. "Now Margie...fuck, Lis'...you're getting to be as good as Mom at this...Margie'sreallyhot!" Neither of them was aware that his voice was carrying up the stairs. "She's like an Asianyou, sis." He was bucking towards her now, getting closer as she pressed on his perineum. "Unngg...fuck, Lis'..." his voice kept edging up, "you're gonna make me cum, baby...I want to see her naked, Lisa...I want to eat her cunt...I want to see you and her together."

Now his voice was lower, but it seemed to penetrate through the apartment. "Swallow my cock, slut...set it up, Lisa...the three of us...unghhh...fuck, baby...here it comes..." And then the only sound came from Lisa as she swallowed the crème he'd shot into her hungry mouth.

Matt left shortly afterwards, saying goodbye to Margie on his way out. Shelly had left earlier, right after dinner, to spend the night with her boyfriend. That was the only time brother and sister were able to be together sexually, and they were both getting a little crazy.

They both found the arrangements quite frustrating. Lisa had stopped seeing her boyfriend from the previous year – no way he could compare to her brother for sex, and she had no plans to marry him! Matt was more interested in meeting and making new friends than he was in finding a girlfriend for himself. The sex couldn't be better than what he was getting from his mother and his sister. When they came home for our annual Thanksgiving family dinner and party, they couldn't stay away from each other.

That was the night when my brother, David, happened to see Matt leave our bedroom and wander into Lisa's, leaving the door slightly open behind him. He heard them talking about school as he turned into our room to say hello to Laurie. He was pleasantly surprised to find his sister-in-law almost naked...then the realization hit him that Matt was just in there with her – and nowin his sisters room? What the fuck was going on here?He walked in to his niece's room unannounced.

Lisa was sitting naked on her bed, her firm, tanned thighs spread wide; her feet planted firmly on the floor. Her brother was standing in front of her, facing away from his uncle; his pants and boxers were around his knees. At first, Lisa didn't notice him – she was busy trying to stuff her brother's immense cock all the way down her throat. Then she backed away slightly and she saw him. She let Matt's cock slide out slowly between her puffy lips, then she leaned back on her hands, thrusting her perfectly shaped twenty-one year old breasts at him. "See anything you like, Uncle David?" Her voice broke with emotion. She couldn't believe how she felt – naked and spread open under her uncle's gaze – "Fuck," she thought as she looked at him, "those ice-blue eyes...so hot!" She was beginning to realize what her mother had been talking about when she'd told Lisa of her ratherunorthodoxrelationship with her brother-in-law.

Matt turned around, his awesome hard-on leading the way. "Happy Thanksgiving, Uncle Dave." A little nervous, but smiling and holding up well to the intrusion, David thought.

Glancing down, he chuckled and said, "You look pretty happy to see me." Then he turned to my daughter. His eyes moved slowly up and down her body. Her long, full dark hair framed her beautiful face. Her body was fantastic...he guessed her to be a 34B... perfectly shaped with such perfect fucking nipples. He loved that she was tanned everywhere except for the pale triangles that covered her nipples and the bottoms of her breasts and the light patch of her plump little pussy. "I see a lot that I like, Lisa. Tell me, am I still your favorite uncle?" She nodded her head. He turned to Matt. "How about you, neph?" Matt nodded as well. "That's good," he said. "We'll talk later, okay?" They both nodded again and he started to leave the room. He paused and then turned back and walked over to his niece. He looked at her – she couldn't take her eyes away. "I think you forgot to give your favorite uncle a kiss, didn't you?"

Lisa's cunt was dripping – she knew her brother and her uncle could smell her arousal; this inflamed her moist pussy even more. She nodded slowly back at my brother as she stood up and slithered into his arms. "Happy Thanksgiving, Uncle David," Lisa gave him her most seductive smile as she tilted her face up and lifted her arm around the back of his neck.

David was struck by how much she resembled her mother at that age. "God," he thought, "would I have loved to fuck her when she was twenty!" But his niece was every bit as exciting as her mother...and he suspected she shared the family libido. He was certainly going to find out.

He pulled her close and his lips closed on hers – they were so soft and sweet. His hand, clearly visible to his enchanted nephew, slid down his niece's collar bone to her perfect breast. He stroked the underside lightly with his fingertips as Lisa's tongue pushed past his lips and invaded his mouth. When he finally found her thick, pencil-eraser sized nipple, he rolled it between his fingers, squeezing it gently. Lisa moaned into his mouth in response.

Her uncle's other hand slid down the silky flesh of her back, tracing the flair at her waist and the curve of her hip. She was amazed at the sensations bombarding her. Before Laurie had told her about our relationship with my brother, Lisa would never have imagined that her uncle could make her feel this way. She was so close to cumming from the way he stroked her tit...he was as good a kisser as her dad, she thought...maybe a little better because he was a little rougher with her. It was then that the hand on her back grabbed her firm, round ass while the hand on her tit slid down over her tight abs, lingering momentarily at the little strip of dark hair that adorned the top of her slit and then cupped her hot little cunt, sliding his finger into the moist channel.

He felt my baby girl's cunt contracting around his finger as she climaxed for him. As she calmed down, he slid his finger out of her pussy and his tongue out of her mouth. Smiling at them both, he wished them a Happy Thanksgiving, reminding them he wanted to speak to them both before they returned to school.

Early the next morning, Lisa got a phone call from one of her roommates. She said that Matt would be getting an 'official' call from the school soon. To make a long story short, it seems that a year earlier, one of the students in Matt's dorm got sick. This led to the discovery of asbestos in the building and the inevitable law suit from the parents. The judge finally ruled, and the school had to shut the dorm down for immediate repairs.

Shelly, Lisa's roommate, said that she wanted to move in with her boyfriend and Matt could have her room for half the rent. (Of course, she didn't want her parents to know about it, so Lisa would keep Shelly's name on the lease and on the mailbox.) We all discussed it at breakfast and decided that it would be a good thing to do. When the lady from the Housing Office called a few hours later, Matt was told he needed to vacate his room by noon on Monday. When we explained that his older sister was a student in an apartment, they were happy to give Matt special permission to live off-campus and he would get a school parking permit and other paperwork upon his return.

Shelly moved out Sunday before Matt and Lisa returned. She did take the time to explain what was happening to Lisa's other roommate, Margie Yuen. Margie spent the afternoon moving her stuff from the downstairs bedroom (that shared a bathroom with Lisa's bedroom) to the vacant, airy room upstairs with the niceen suitebath.

******************

Lisa talked to Margie on her cell phone from her car, confirming everything with her. Matt was following his sister in his car. They had spent the first several hours of the drive back to school calling each other, planning and discussing the little details of their new arrangement. Matt was happy to let his sister do the organizing – his mind was on other things. Lunchtime came and they both pulled off the highway, meeting in the parking lot of the restaurant at the rest-stop.

Matt reached into one of his bags in the back seat, grabbed something and then headed to Lisa's car. He opened her door, but instead of letting her out, he dropped the soft object into his sister's lap. When she held up the lightweight, whitewife-beaterT-shirt, she gasped and her face flushed a deep pink.

Matt's voice was so deep, almost feral as he spoke to his sister. "I told you it wasn't just for holidays and summer vacations, Lis'." She nodded, her pussy already starting to moisten. "Why don't you change into this now, big sister?" Knowing it would be too difficult to manage this in the car, Matt took the shirt and extended his hand to his sister and helped her out of her car.

She was wearing an old, gray sweat-shirt and jeans, comfortable for the drive. But standing next to her low-slung car, in front of her brother, herMaster, she knew she was definitely out of her comfort zone. And she loved him all the more for keeping his promises and putting her there.

They were parked three rows back, in front of the main entrance. She looked around briefly, her lust showing in her dark eyes, scanning the cars and the people in the lot. Not seeing any children, Lisa crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of the sweat-shirt. She could hardly breathe as she felt the cool autumn breeze whistle across her flat tummy and then the bottom curves of her breasts. When she raised the shirt high enough to expose her diamond-hard pink nipples, her eyes were covered.

"Stop now." Matt didn't need to raise his voice – he knew he had his sister's complete attention. As Lisa held her arms up, she heard a car door open and close from not far away. As she sucked in her breath, her nipples seem to extend even further from the pale pink aureoles surrounding them. She heard footsteps and then Matt told her to "keep going." She pulled the shirt off in one motion and then shook her long, dark curls before opening her eyes.

Standing about fifteen feet behind Matt, leaning against a car fender, was a tall, slim, dark-haired man in a leather jacket, jeans, a baseball cap and cowboy boots. He looked to be about forty years old; he was smiling at her, a toothpick hanging out of the side of his mouth. Looking straight at Lisa, he spoke to Matt with a soft drawl. "Dude...that's real sweet."

Without turning around, Matt took the sweatshirt from his sister, leaving her topless in the cool November air. "Yeah," he replied, "if ya gotta have a sister, might as well look like this." He heard footsteps coming closer; Lisa's eyes were getting brighter.

Matt handed the tiny white T-shirt back to his sister. From over his shoulder he heard the man again. "Shit, man...she's your sister?" As Matt nodded, the man stepped next to him. Matt glanced over quickly and saw no apparent threat. "That is very radical...very crazy, dude." Matt nodded again – it was true. "You should put that shirt on, missy – there's some kids walking this way." He clapped Matt on the shoulder and wished him good luck, he thought they would need it. He mumbled 'goodbye' and walked away, towards the restaurant.

Lisa pulled the shirt over her head and over her shapely torso. Her breasts were showcased by the ultra-thin ribbed cotton material. The shirt stretched tightly across her chest, hugging every curve. Even a quick glance revealed the wonderful shape of her perfect tits, riding high on her chest with her nipples fighting through the shirt. The over-sized arm holes exposed the outer curves of each breast, almost to the dusky pink areola.

Matt was staring at his sister; it still blew him away that she just didn't see how beautiful she really is. He did, though, and he was going to enjoy it. "Hungry, Sis? I'm starving." Matt didn't wait for her to answer. He pulled his wallet from his pocket and handed her a hundred-dollar bill. "Why don't you get us some burgers and stuff from the take out counter?" The way he was smiling her, Lisa knew it wasn't really a request – more of a command.

She lowered her eyes and spoke softly. "Of course, Matt. I'll be right back." She started to walk away when her brother called her back.

"I think you need more lipstick and makeup, Lis'." He was trying to hide a smile.

Lisa's heart-rate started to climb as she realized the picture she would present inside. She reached inside her car and grabbed her purse. She gave her brother a small mirror to hold as she applied color to her lips and her smoldering eyes. Her voice was trembling as she said, "God, Matty...I look like such a slut. When I give them that $100 bill..." Her knees were trembling. "Fuck, little brother...they're all gonna think I'm a whore!" When Matt gave her back the mirror, his smile was as wide as his face. Lisa raised herself up on her toes and kissed her younger brother. "I'll be right back, lover."

Fifteen minutes later, they were sitting in Matt's car eating their lunch. Matt was trying to swallow his food but he kept laughing and choking as Lisa told him about her ordeal at the counter. It seems she was correct in other peoples' assessment of her current look. "Oh my God, Matty..." she was laughing as she spoke, "it was so funny, the way they all looked at me. But...God...I was so turned on!"

Matt put down his drink and pulled the thin straps of the T-shirt down over Lisa's shoulders until her swollen nipples were uncovered. He rolled one of the hard, thick buds between his fingers. "You still are, Lis'...so am I, but we gotta boogie." He started to clean up the mess in his car. "Pretty cool that Margie moved upstairs, huh? Did you tell her about us, Lis'?"

"Uhmm..." Lisa hesitated. She wanted her brother to find out about Margie in a different way...the way she had fantasized about for the last three months – ever since Margie surprised her in the shower right after she moved in. "I guess I did, kind of...not everything." Her reluctance to talk about it was not lost on her brother. Neither was the gleam in her eye when he'd mentioned her roommate.

Matt kept his voice very light and neutral. "Okay, let's throw this shit out and get on the road." They scooped up the garbage and dumped it into the nearest trash can. Matt held Lisa's door open for her as she slid into the driver's seat and buckled her safety belt across her lap. Then without a word, Matt leaned into the car and adjusted the shoulder strap so it pulled thewife-beater, exposing most of her firm tit-flesh. "You have your bluetooth earpiece?" Lisa nodded. "Good. Turn it on. You'll need both hands while we're talking." Matt squatted by the door next to his sister. Reaching across her lap, he unbuttoned the top of her jeans and slid her zipper down. "Lift up, baby," he groaned as he tried to slide her pants down. She lifted her cute round bottom off the seat and Matt slid her jeans and her little panties to her knees.

The contrast between the tanned flesh of her belly and her thighs and the pale triangle between her legs made her shaved, smooth mound stand out noticeably. He bent over and gave her sweet little pussy a nice long lick and then kissed his sister hard on her mouth. "Can you move your legs enough to drive, Lis'?" She moved around a little, pressing the pedals and mimicking her driving movements.

"Yes, Matty...I'm fine." Her voice was subdued, but he could hear the trembling that indicated her excitement. The last thing Matt did was pull her T-shirt up to just below the bottom curve of her breasts, anchoring it there with the shoulder strap.

He kissed her and then backed out of her car. He shut her door and told her he'd talk to her in a few minutes. Lisa pulled out of her spot and turned towards the ramp to the highway. She was pulling away as Matt made his way back to his car.

Ten minutes later, Matt spotted her car cresting a hill and he dialed her number. "Hey," he said when she answered.

"You ever do this to Mom, Matty?"

"No. Why?"

"It's really pretty fuckin' hot, little brother...that's why."

"Where are your hands, Lis'?"

"Ten and two, bro...just like the manual says." He heard her giggling.

"When I said you'd need both hands...I didn't sayto drive, Lisa." He thought he heard a small gasp. "Any cars or trucks by you?"

"Uhmm...there's one car about a quarter-mile ahead and two eighteen-wheelers ahead of the car." Her voice dropped and got a little tight. "Why, Matty? What to you want me to do?" Her brother couldn't see her thick nipples poking holes through the thin T-shirt, so she described it to him.

"Catch up to the car, baby...I'll be right behind you." Lisa checked her rear-view mirror and saw her brother's car for the first time since they'd started again.

"Hey, lover...I can see you now." She gained ground steadily on the sedan in the right lane. "I'm almost there, Matty, tell me what to do, baby."