Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie, not knowing that Lisa had told Matt everything, was shocked at Lisa's display. Maybe she was telling her the truth after all. When she could find her voice, she asked if she could get them something to drink. When Matt answered, Lisa could hear the subtle tones in his voice as he began his manipulation and seduction. "That would be great, Margie. Please bring me a cold Diet Pepsi and bring Lisa an ice tea. With sugar, right, Lis'?" Lisa grunted assent as she started lugging boxes downstairs to their rooms.

Not quite understanding why, Margie was delighted to do as Matt asked. She prepared the drinks and took them downstairs to her old room. Lisa had to stifle a giggle as Margie handed her a glass. Margie had a quizzical look on her face, like she didn't know why she was serving them. Then Matt came in with another case and dumped it on the bed. When she held out a glass for him, Matt smiled and walked over to her. Margie was flushed, her skin glowing with the soft blush beneath her cheeks. Matt took the glass from her and put his other arm around her soft shoulders. "Thanks, Margie." He pulled her a little closer until her firm breast was pressed into him. He looked her straight in the eyes for what seemed like the longest time. With just a little more of the control tone added to his voice, he said, "It makes me feel really good that you want to do things for me. Thanks again, Margie." He bent over slowly, knowing she wouldn't...couldn't...move a muscle as he kissed her softly on her full, delicious lips. Then he took a long drink, put down the glass and started unpacking as though nothing had happened.

Lisa looked at her brother with total admiration and appreciation of his skills. Margie looked at Matt with pure lust in her dark brown eyes. Both of them were incredibly wet between the legs! 'Fuck,' they both thought at the same time, 'he's really good!' When Lisa caught Margie's eye, she shrugged at her with a 'what did I tell you' look on her face. Margie just nodded back, still not fully comprehending what was happening to her.

For the next hour, Margie helped as Matt and Lisa finished emptying the cars, sorted out their stuff, unpacked, smoked another joint, and put everything away. She was always trying to rub up against the hunky freshman, but he never seemed to notice. He did kiss her again, however, when unbidden, she brought him another cold drink. Actually, he'd whispered 'Thank you' quite softly and then bent to kiss her. This time, he parted his lips so her tongue could slide in between. When it did, as he knew it would, he gently cupped her breast in his hand, giving her the gentlest squeeze she could ever imagine. Silently, she creamed her tiny panties again as Matt manipulated her physically and emotionally.

Finally, they were done. Hot, tired and sweaty from all the work, the three roommates collapsed on Matt's king-size mattress. Lisa hadn't mentioned that before – it came as a wonderful surprise. Flushed with anticipation, Lisa rose first, saying she wanted to shower and then have something to eat. As planned, Matt stopped her, but she hadn't anticipated his voice. Knowing that he had Margie right where he wanted her, Matt let himself use the fulltimbre of his incredible voice. "You take too long, Lis'..." Both girls started to tremble as they heard him speak. "Let me go first, okay,baby?"

Lisa felt her pussy start to leak.'Baby'? Why did her call her that in front of Margie...it sounded so dirty, so hot...the way he said it. Margie froze when she heard Matt call his sisterbaby. She felt the hot pangs of jealousy deep inside her as she realized she wanted Matt to talk to her the same way.

"Sure, Matty," Lisa said. She sat back down on the bed as he walked through his door to the shared bathroom, closing it behind him. He peeled of his clothes, smiling to himself as he stepped into the bathtub and pulled the glass shower doors closed. When they heard the water start, the two girls melted together on the bed. Margie lay across Lisa's chest, their breasts molding together. The Asian beauty unleashed all of her pent-up passion as she kissed her roommate, their tongues battling each other. Lisa pushed Margie over and rolled on top of her. "Can you see why I want him, baby?" Lisa's eyes had become slits, her lust glaring out at her China Doll. "Can you see why I'm such adirty slut?" Lisa slammed her tongue back into Margie's sweet mouth as she pinched her swollen nipple through the thin shirt. "I have to go now, baby..." Lisa whispered softly in Margie's ear. "If I'm gonna do my baby brother...it's gonna be now or never."

Lisa felt Margie trembling beneath her. "Fuck, Lisa..." she hissed at her, "you really are a slut, aren't you?" She started to shake as the enormity of what was happening seeped into her head. "Can you really do it? That'sincest, Lisa! Your own brother?" Lisa nodded her head quickly. "Fuck, Lisa...really? Can I watch, baby?" Margie's moist cunt was spasming out of control. Ever since Lisa admitted her incestuous attraction to her brother, Margie had spent many hours at many different internet sites researching her latest interest. And the more she learned, the more clips she saw and stories she read, the more she wanted to be 'in on the action.' She was the only child of older, conservative Chinese parents. She had no extended family in this country – the only way her insatiable curiosity could be satisfied was to encourage Lisa to sleep with her brother. She had no idea how this night would change her life.

"Give me five minutes, baby...then come in." Lisa's heart was like a trip-hammer in her chest. Lisa crawled off the bed and started for the bathroom door.

"Wait, baby!" She heard Margie call out behind her and stopped. Still believing she had any control over the situation, Margie told Lisa to stripbefore she went into the bathroom. "That way, there's no going back, Lisa."

Smiling at her roommate, Lisa slowly peeled off her jeans and panties and then pulled her shirt over her head, freeing her beautiful breasts. She ran back to the bed and gave Margie a long, wet kiss. As she got off the bed, Lisa put her mouth next to Margie's ear. "I love you, China Doll...I do...I really love you, Margie." Then she walked through the bathroom door and shut it behind her.

Lisa walked towards the shower...her heart still beating so fast. She didn't know where the words had come from that she'd whispered to Margie, but she knew it was true. There was something about that girl that made Lisa crazy. But as she focused on the steamy spray, she was taken in completely by the sight in front of her. Her younger brother was standing under the steaming spray, soap suds rinsing off of him and sliding down the drain, letting the hot water relax his entire body.

'God, he is so beautiful,' she thought.She let him relax another minute as she moved her eyes slowly over every inch of his superb physique. At just under six foot tall and one-hundred and eighty pounds, Matt had a classic swimmer's build. Wide shoulders and narrow waist and hips led to long, strong and powerful legs. And just below the faint six-pack definition of his flat stomach lay his greatest physical attribute. Even flaccid, as it was at that moment, it was magnificent. She couldn't resist that temptation another second.

Matt felt the rush of cool air as Lisa opened the glass door and stepped into the tub. As the door closed, Matt opened his eyes to see his love standing before him.'Fuck,' he thought as his eyes swept over her, 'a Playmate figure with a Penthouse mind!' His heart melted as he gazed down at her naked perfection. The steamy mist brought out the golden tan of her taut flesh and emphasized the three magical, white triangles of pale flesh where it had been covered. He kissed his sister the way a brother was never supposed to kiss his sister.

His smile warmed her heart and started her pussy to moisten in anticipation. And then Lisa told him that she thought Margie would join them in just another minute or two. Matt smiled a different smile then as he put his hands on Lisa's shoulders and turned her around so that she was under the spray. When she was completely soaked in the hot, steamy water, Matt turned them both around again. Now the water beat down on his back, shielding his sister from the direct spray. He pressed down gently on her shoulders and Lisa lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

The twenty-one year old coed felt like a young teenager alone with her boyfriend when her parents were away. Only this time, instead of a nervous fifteen year old boy with a five inch dick and a hair trigger, she was the one who couldn't wait...couldn't control her incestuous hunger any longer.

With one small hand, Lisa gently cradled her brother's balls, lightly grazing her fingernails over the heavy sac. With her other hand, she lifted Matt's thickening organ to her puffy lips and hungry mouth. She looked closely, trying to memorize every ridge and vein as her tongue flicked out at the huge head, licking his pee-hole, making him grow even larger. Then she started licking the underside of her brother's thick shaft; his clean, musky scent fueling her lust and driving her crazy. Lisa was a brilliant student with an open and inquisitive mind. But deep down, in her darkest place, she knew she had found her true self last New Year's Eve. She was all about sex...and no one in the world could satisfy her body and her mind like her younger brother.

Lisa opened her mouth and sucked Matt's cock over her tongue and into her throat. She loved the feeling as it grew to full length and girth inside her. Somehow, she was aware enough to hear the door to the bathroom open. At the same time, she felt Matt's hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward until her lips were covering half of his long, thick meat.

"That's right, big sister," Matt groaned, "suck my cock good."

Margie had shed her skirt before entering the bathroom, figuring she would want easy access to her hot slit. She was thrilled with her decision as soon as her eyes focused through the steam of the shower. 'Oh My Fucking God!!!' Margie was screaming to herself and she couldn't stop. One hand burrowed into her tiny panties and the other found a nipple to pull and squeeze. Her hot little playmate was in the shower,with her brother, on her knees with his cock in her mouth! Margie thought she was gonna pass out - her heart was racing and she could hardly draw a breath. Then she saw Lisa pull back a little (she didn't realize her roommates were aware of her presence – Matt had really pushed his sister back a little so Margie could see the full length of him) and her unbelieving eyes captured all of Matt's ten inch, rock-hard fuck-meat. The hand in her panties was soaked as her cunt reacted to the magnificent sight before her.

When Matt saw Margie walk in, he had to steady himself against the shower wall. She really was a Chinese copy of his sister – their bodies nearly identical (from what he could see) and they were both clearly in tune with their own sexuality. He couldn't wait to get this show on the road. He knew that all he had to do was show her his cock and then invite her to join them. He pushed gently on Lisa's shoulder, subtly nodding towards the door.

Lisa had heard the door as well, but she was facing away from her China Doll. With Matt's huge cock deep in her mouth, she looked up at her little brother with a grin in her eyes. She knew what he wanted so she backed away slowly, letting his thick shaft slide out from between her lips until just his head was resting on her tongue. She moved her small fingers slowly back and forth along the shaft, demonstrating his great length to her girlfriend. Her heart was pounding as fast as Margie's and she could feel the moisture lining the walls of her cunt as she waited for Matt's next move. She didn't have to wait for long.

Without even looking at her, Matt spoke in his most commanding tone. "What are you waiting for, Margie? Don't you want to join us?"

Both young women reacted to Matt's suggestion; Lisa moved her head forward and took her brother as deep into her throat as the angle would allow. At the same time, Margie pulled her shirt over her head and started walking toward the shower. All kinds of thoughts flashed through the honey-colored Asian coed's mind as she moved closer to the incestuous brother and sister – two were dominant.'That's the fucking dirtiest thing I've ever seen,' she thought. 'And that's the biggest cock I've ever seen! Oh my God! Even bigger than that little slut said!'

As she stood in front of the glass shower doors, Margie's eyes were drawn away from the exquisite blow-job Lisa was giving her brother and she was staring deeply into Matt's ice-blue eyes. She saw his eyes drop as he scoped out every inch of her sexy physique. When he got to her little g-string panties, he looked back up quickly with a question mark in his eyes. As though she were in a trance, she hooked her thumbs under the strings sitting against her shapely hips and slid the tiny scrap of white lace down her legs. She opened the door and stepped out of her panties and into the shower.

Lisa, still on her knees with Matt's huge tool sliding in and out of her mouth, started to climax as she felt the cool air hit her when Margie slid the glass back on its track. She couldn't believe everything was working out like they had planned. This was, by far, the hottest thing that had happened to her during her entire college career.

"You are...the dirtiest...slut I've ever known, Lisa!" Margie could barely spit the words out – her body was shaking, she couldn't breathe, and she was dead certain that her heart was now beating outside her chest!

Amused by her reaction, Matt looked at Margie, standing behind his sister. With just a hint of a smile, he said, "I think someone might be just a little jealous, Lis'." He pulled back, taking his meat out of her mouth, much to Lisa's chagrin. "Would you care for a taste,hsiao tai-tai?"

Margie almost collapsed. Lisa never told her Matt knewMandarin! He had called her by the name old Chinese men used for their mistresses – literally 'little wife'. It had been one of her masturbatory staples for as long as she could remember. Her pussy was spasming out of control as she lowered herself as gracefully as she could to kneel beside Lisa.

"Ching gai wo, Hsiensheng!" she mumbled as the water cascaded over her. "Please, give it to me, Master!" Lisa pulled her roommate close for a deep kiss and then put Matt's cock next to Margie's mouth. Lost in her lusty desires, Margie opened her mouth as wide as she could and let the thick, dark red, plum-sized head slide over her soft, full lips.

All three were momentarily lost in their own lusty feelings. Matt was feeling in total control as this incredibly hot senior sucked and licked his cock while his equally hot sister stuck her tongue between his cheeks and rimmed his asshole. When Margie lifted his huge organ to get at his swollen balls, she saw her roomie tongue-fucking her brother's ass.

"God, Lisa," she groaned, "licking your brother's ass? What a fucking slut!"

Lisa stood up and put her arms around her brother, her slick, wet body molding against him. "Tell her, Matty..." Lisa kissed her brother's neck. "tell her who's slut I am."

Matt bent his head down and kissed his sister hard. When he broke their kiss, he looked down at Margie and moved her back a little. Using his mostalpha-male voice, he started speaking. "Lisa ismy slut, Margie...she has been for some time." Margie knew not to interrupt as the water beat down on her. "If you are interested in finding out what that means and why she agreed, I would be happy to tell you. But in the meantime, no one licks this cunt, no onepisses on my sister without my permission. Understood?" Not waiting for an answer, Matt turned around and turned the water off. "Get me a towel, Lis'." He slid the door open for her. Lisa stepped out and Matt followed.

Margie was still kneeling in the tub as the water drained out. She had never experienced the feeling that Matt's voice caused. It seemed to make her tremble from her still-hardened nipples to the creamy walls of her cunt. She knew immediately that her interest was absolute. She looked up to see Lisa drying her brother with a big, fluffy towel, gently taking care of his thick cock and heavy sac. Catching Matt's eye, "Hsiensheng, ching wo,ma?" she whispered to him. "Please, Master, can I help, too?" She started to rise.

Matt's voice cut through her like an electric current. "I think your asking if you can have some of this..." he took his cock in his hand, "aren't you?" She looked up into his gleaming eyes and nodded. "Lisa, show her how she should ask if she wants my cock – put her in the proper position."

Margie was confused as Lisa told her to get on her knees. As she dropped, Lisa pushed back on the smooth, honey-colored shoulders. Softly, she instructed her China Doll. "Sit back on your heels, baby...spread your knees – shoulder width." Lisa adjusted Margie's body with her delicate hands. "Back straight...that's right. Now cross your arms behind your back...tit's out...head down just a little...perfect, Mar." Lisa's hands were gliding over Margie's breasts, teasing her nipples with feather touches. She knew she was making Margie crazy! Lisa turned back to her brother. "Isn't she beautiful, Matty?"

"Yes, baby." Matt's agreement sent chills all through Margie's body. "Next to you, Lis', our roommate is the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen." Matt shifted his eyes slowly, examining every inch of Margie's flawless flesh. "Tell her how I feel about you, big sister."

Blushing furiously, Lisa said, "You think I'm the most beautiful, hottest girl in the world." Lisa was giggling as she lowered her eyes. Then the giggling stopped. "You love me – completely and forever...the way I love you, Matty."

He smiled at his sister and then turned back to Margie. "Now you may ask me for what you want."

Margie could hardly breathe. The images in her mind, Lisa with her brother's cock in her mouth...the size and beauty of Matt's cock...Lisa's tongue up his ass...God, that was hot! And her she was, posed like a slave in an Arabian harem...more turned on then she had ever been in her life! Then when Lisa spoke, declaring the deep, incestuous love between sister and brother, Margie started climaxing deep in her cunt. "Your cock, Matt...your cum...I want you... you and Lisa..." The words exploded out of her, shocking her as she realized what she was saying. "I want...what you guys have."

Lisa was stroking her brother's shaft, keeping him thick and long with pre-cum starting to leak out of his large piss-hole. She laughed at Margie. "Girl, you better be careful what you wish for." She took his cockhead into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the ridge and then let him out with apop! "This particular piece of meat can be very addicting." Margie was quivering at the sight just inches in front of her.

"Who's got the best bed on the house, ladies?" Matt spoke with quiet authority. They answered together, indicating Margie's new room. "Margie, if you'd like, we can move to your room." She flushed a deep pink with excitement – she was so beautiful in her aroused submission. All she could do was nod in reply. "Is there an ashtray in your room, Margie?"

"No, Matt." She was bare able to choke out her reply.

"No problem...I'll grab one. Why don't you guys get us something to drink and join me upstairs?" With that, Matt left the bathroom through the door to his room, leaving the two girls together.