Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him again. "I promise, Matt...to do this for you...with you...as long as you want me...as long as..." This time she kissed Lisa with the same passion. "As long as you tell me...you think...maybe...you could ever... you know...love me..." Matt and Lisa gasped together. Margie hurried to explain herself. "God...I know you'll never love me like you love your sister...I'm sorry...please...but if you think, someday...maybe... you'll love mealmost as much..."

Matt couldn't believe what he was hearing! This totally unbelievable girl, so exotically beautiful, physically perfect in every way, was begging him to love her. He could do nothing to stop the load of cum boiling up from his swollen sac. Using all his skills and concentration, Matt tried something his father had once told him about. He held Margie's head in both hands and gently pulled her forward until their lips met. Then he broke their kiss and spoke softly, but with full command.

"Hsientsai, wo ai ni, hsiao jieh." He kissed her again. "I already love you,little sister. Feel this...for you, baby." Margie squealed as she felt a single, powerful blast of Matt's semen shoot into her womb, her hips shaking in his lap. "Lis', would you like to help... like Mom did?"

Lisa was breathless at the scene before her – in her wildest dreams she hadn't hoped it could all work out this well. She wondered what Matt was doing when he asked Margie if she could feel something – but she would have to remember to ask him later. She didn't want to break the spell that seemed to bind them all at that moment. "Of course, Master. I would love to help."

Matt took Margie's breast in his hand, rolling her nipple and stretching the skin above her light-brown aureole. He bent his head down and swiped his tongue across the tangy flesh. His eyes darted up to Margie's. "First mark,slut." Matt found her stretched breast-flesh with his teeth and bit her as lightly as he could, penetrating just the top layers of her skin. She started to cry out, but her cries turned to deep moans as Lisa licked and sucked gently at her breast and then, once again, Matt loosed one single, hot spurt of his cum deep inside her. The sensory overload, coupled with her random thoughts about Matt's incredible control sent her into another huge climax. "God...Matt...you're...FUCK... GOD...un-fucking-real...OHHHH OHH OH...Lisa!!!!" Margie flopped back on the bed, no longer in control of her body, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Matt carefully eased his still-hard cock out of her flooded pussy, a mixture of both of them covering the thick shaft and swollen head. As Margie lay on the bed, apparently passed out, Lisa took her brother's blood-filled organ in her mouth, licking the delicious sex cocktail off of him. She looked up at her younger brother, the love of her life. "God, Matty...what were you doing to her? What was she supposed to feel?" She licked him again, loving his taste on her tongue. "Do you wanna cum in my mouth, baby?"

Matt was overwhelmed by his new-found ability to control his climax – he felt more powerful, morein control than ever before. He tried to explain it to his sister. "You don't get it, Lis'...Iam cumming...right now...I'm like in the middle of this...I don't know... like extended, prolonged orgasm."

"What?" Lisa started to laugh. "Matty, darling...if you were having an orgasm now, wouldn't you be...you know...cumming?" She held his cock as though she was inspecting it for something.

Matt wasn't laughing when he took her by the back of her head and pulled her close. "Put me in your mouth, Lisa." She obeyed instantly, opening her lips wide for him. As soon as she closed her mouth around him, Matt let another spurt of his crème fly over her tongue and into her throat. Lisa was astounded; first, by the shock of his quick release, and then by the fact that he only shot once! That was certainly a first!

She backed off and slowly relished the taste as his thick, potent semen slid down her throat. "Oh My God, Matty...that's so cool...you did that to her? Shoot just once? I bet it made her nuts!" Lisa was intrigued and excited by her brother's seemingly new ability. "Are you still...what...cumming, I guess?"

"Yeah...at least, I think so, baby. I don't know how long it lasts like this." They both looked at Margie as she moaned and tried to sit up. She fell back on the bed and Lisa, giggling happily, helped her up.

Margie looked anxiously at Matt. "Was I good enough for you,Master?"

He looked at her with all the love and attention he could give her. "You were fantastic, baby...I never felt like that before...I never came like that before. I think you were responsible for that, Margie." He kissed her gently. Then he turned to his sister and kissed her the same way. "Don't ever be jealous," he whispered in her ear, "you know I'll always love you the most...forever, babygirl." He stood by the side of the bed and lit a joint from the ashtray. As he held the smoke in, he motioned for Margie to come closer. Finally, he let himself exhale. "Put my cock in your mouth,slut!" She opened wide and put his hot throbbing meat between her lips. "Let's see, Lis'...see if I'm still cumming." He shoved his hips forward until Margie started to gag. Then he unleashed the last of his amazing climax, sending his final spurts of semen down her throat. "Fuck," he said to no one in particular, "that's just way too fuckin' cool!"

The newest Master of the Universe (Matt chuckled to himself at the thought) pushed his newest slut into his sister's arms. "That's two holes that have my cum in them, baby. Time for your second mark. Hold your slut-sister, Lis'...make her comfortable." Lisa held her girlfriend/slut-sister against her from behind. She let her hands massage Margie's smooth, firm flesh as she kissed and nibbled at her ear. One hand wandered to the unmarked breast, her fingers massaging the moist flesh. As she pulled on Margie's nipple, she whispered to her brother to mark her again. As Margie's tongue was exploring the inside of Lisa's mouth, she felt her Master nip the taut skin above her swollen nipple. The sharp pain caused another mini climax; she could feel the moisture running between her legs as Lisa bent over her to lick the traces of blood away from the tiny cut.

Matt looked down at his two beauties, his eyes filled with love, lust and awe, and not necessarily in that order. Margie was whimpering and mewling softly as Lisa comforted her with gentle kisses and licks and loving whisperings in her ear.'God,' he thought, 'wouldn't be cool if Mom and Dad were here?' The very idea! His cock started to thicken as blood rushed to his huge tool. He climbed up on the bed, lying next to Margie. He bent to her soft, swollen lips and kissed her so gently. Then she watched as he carefully inspected her marks of submission. "Are you alright, love?"

Margie's heart exploded with joy...again, in his own way, he said he loved her! It was still so hard for her to speak. "I think...no, I know,Master...I've never been better...I've never felt anything like I have tonight." She kissed him, sucking on his lower lip. "Thank you,Master. Please, tell me what else I can do."

"Tell me, Margie," Matt smiled, "what is your Chinese name?"

Lisa looked up at her brother, wondering what he was planning now. Margie, thinking his request would be radically different than this, looked at Matt with confusion. "Yuen Mai Ling." She was desperate to speak in her native tongue, but remembering Matt's earlier warning, she stuck to English. "May I ask why you want to know?"

Matt smiled again. "Isn't Mai Ling a beautiful name, Lis'?" His sister reluctantly drew her lips away from Margie's stiff nipple. She reached across both of them to reach the ashtray. Her breast fell just above Margie's mouth and she felt such soft, full lips start to suckle at her tit. She lit a joint, took a hit and handed it to her brother. When she moved back, she kissed her China Doll, exhaling the potent smoke into her mouth.

Lisa looked across the honey-colored vision of profound beauty and even deeper lust. "A beautiful name for my beautiful China Doll, Matty." Her hand moved lazily over Margie's body, tracing her breasts and then gliding over her flat tummy to the soft, silky hair covering her plump, perfect mound. "God, Bro, don't you just love her to death? Have youever seen anyone cuter or sexier?" Lisa grinned at her brother. "And you can't say me, Matty."

Matt started mimicking Lisa's movements over Margie's perfect form...so like his sister's. He kissed Margie and then he kissed his sister. He smiled at them both. "Well, if I can't say you, Lis'...then no...I've never seen anyone as cute...as sexy...as totally hot...as you, Mai Ling." They kissed again, this time their tongues dueling before they disengaged.

His eyes got a little harder...his voice just slightly less warm. "But you know we're not through yet." Margie moaned softly, knowing what was coming. Of course, her pinkish-brown rosebud was no stranger to fingertips and the occasional tongue. Even an inch (maybe two) of a slim, slick dildo has been in her pert backside. But no one had ever asked, let alone told her that they were going to fuck her ass. Her pussy was creaming again in anticipation. "But right now, I'm too fucked up. I need a quick shower...alone, girls... and you guys take one, too." He started to walk to the door and then stopped and looked back towards the bed. "Lisa," he said, his tone capturing both girls immediately, "shave her." Then he turned and left the room.

Matt was in his bedroom a few minutes later. The shower had felt great – completely rejuvenating him and restoring all of his energy. He'd promised his parents that he and Lisa would call to let them know they had arrived safely. He picked up his phone and made the call.

Seeing her son's name on the Caller ID, Laurie answered on the first ring. "Hi, sweetheart. Everything okay? Dad and I have been waiting for you to call."

"Hi, Mom...yeah, everything's fine...great even! The drive was fine...but Mom, has Lisa ever said anything to you about her roommate, Margie?"

Laurie's heart sped up as she recalled a brief but pretty explicit conversation she'd had with her daughter about the lovely (she'd been told) Chinese girl only a few days earlier. "She's mentioned her, sure, honey. Why do you ask?"

Matt's voice changed as he answered his mother – even over the phone, the effect was instantaneous. "It seems that your slut daughter told her a little about us." He heard his mother gasp. "It's okay, Mother...it seems that she wants to join our little family." Again he heard the sharp intake of breath on the other side.

"And?" Laurie asked. She was trying so hard to stay calm. "How does your sister feel about this, Matty?"

"With Lisa's full approval, I've decided to adopt her on your behalf, Mother." Matt chuckled as he spoke. "In fact, with my sister's happy participation, Margie has already received two marks. I don't have my computer set up yet, so I don't have my internet cam...but would you and Dad like to listen as she gets her third mark?"

Laurie was overwhelmed...the sudden and quite unexpected turn of events causing her pussy to moisten. "Matt, are you sure, baby? Is this what you want, really?" Matt knew her motherly concern was overriding what she knew was the proper response, but he let it slide. In a much more normal voice, he offered her the comfort she needed. "Mom... believe me...you'll love her the minute you guys meet her. And Mom...a minute after that...you'll both want to fuck her." Matt chuckled lightly and he could sense Laurie relaxing a little. "I don't know, Mom...there's something special about her...she's so much like you and Lisa...I think I'm falling in love, Mom."

"Oh, darling," Laurie was thrilled by her son's obvious feelings for this girl, "that's wonderful! I'm so happy for you, Matty...for all of us!"

"I'm glad your happy, Mom...you're gonna love her. Anyway, you think you guys want to listen in?"

"You know what, baby? Use your camcorder..." Laurie's voice dropped to a husky whisper, "I'd much rather see your gorgeous cock take her ass than just listen, okay, baby?"

"Sure, Mom...good idea. Listen, say 'hi' to Dad for us...we'll call tomorrow after I go to the housing office, okay? Love you guys...bye, Mom."

"Bye, baby...we love you guys, too...say 'hello' to your sister...and your newslut... from both of us. Love you, Matt."

Lisa and Margie, having taken a couple hits each of the joint before going to the bathroom were now huddled together under the warm spray. Lisa had already trimmed back most of the silky black hair that had covered Margie's mound and framed her pink pussy before they got into to the shower. Lisa moved Margie around until she was sitting on the tile at the back of the large tub, her legs spread wide. As Lisa spread some shaving gel through the stubble, Margie looked at her and asked, "Why does he want me shaved? Doesn't he like my pussy hair, Lisa?" Margie moaned as Lisa began working the gel into lather with her skillful fingers.

"No, it's not that at all, Mar." Lisa was really high...yeah, the pot was great...but it was even better to be able to talk to someone...really open up about her life, her devotion to her brother and her parents.And her dark side. "Jesus, Mar...your life is gonna really change, you know?" Lisa giggled as she rubbed the lather into a rich, thick foam covering all of the remaining hair. "Sorry, sweetie...of course you know...but yourreally don't." Strangely enough, Margie seemed to follow this stoned logic. "But that's what I'm gonna tell you now, baby. Okay?"

Lisa stretched the skin over Margie's mound with one hand and carefully started to shave her with the other as she continued speaking. "On New Year's Day, the first thing that my brother made me do was suck and fuck his best friend from high school."

Lisa's fingers were getting to Margie as she stretched her soft flesh back and forth, needing to slip a finger inside to stretch the skin between her pussy and her thighs. She moaned, "Fuck...how was it, Lisa?"

"Don't talk, baby...just listen...questions later, okay? Anyway, his friend said he liked the way Mom's pussy looked with no hair at all...he thought I should get rid of the little landing strip I had above my slit." Margie started to moan something. "Yes, baby...my mother...I'll tell you later. Then Matt told him he was thinking the same thing. He told his friend he was thinking about sending me and Mom out toentertain one of my Uncle David's clients. He thought it would be hot if we were both shaved." Lisa pushed Margie's thighs upwards. "Help me, baby," she said. "Hold your knees up and apart... good...hold it just like that." Lisa spread a little more of the gel below Margie's pussy and all around her puckered little hole. Lisa carefully shaved her girlfriend's ass crack and all around her butt-hole. She completed her task and then rinsed all the remaining lather and hair away with the shower head.

Lisa grabbed a bottle of baby oil and massaged some into Margie's smooth, naked flesh. "Feel good, baby? All nice and smooth?" Margie moaned in reply. Lisa, on her knees in front of her, said, "Better let me give it a final test, Mar." Lisa dipped her head down and flicked her tongue across the newly shorn mound. 'God, she's even sexier now! Un-fucking-believable!' Lisa's heart was beating so fast, her nipples hardened and thick. Her China Doll's slippery slit tasted so good! She licked all around both holes and found no trace of any remaining hair. She knew she had Margie on the edge, almost ready to cum again, when she backed off and pulled her beautiful face close enough to give her a deep kiss. "You're ready, baby..." Lisa said breathlessly as her lips left Margie's. "Time to take you back to Matty."

As they dried each other with soft, fluffy towels, Margie paused. "Can I ask you a question, Lisa?"

Lisa looked up, troubled a little by Margie's expression. "Sure, Mar...what is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, no...well, at least I don't think so." Margie's voice got softer as she spoke. "I just...I don't know..."

"C'mon, baby...you can ask me anythingnow. Don't you get that?"

"Yeah, I know...this is just...kind of...personal...you know?" Both girls started laughing at the words coming from Margie's mouth. "Okay...okay..." Margie was trying to stop giggling and get serious again. "Lisa, I just need to know...this has all happened so fast...just tell me, baby...it's okay, with you, that Matt said...you know...that he loves me...and I said the same thing to him?"

Lisa dropped her towel and wrapped her arms around Margie, pulling their bodies close together. "Oh baby, of course it's alright with me. Neither of you can help it...I know, because I love you both so much, Mar...I dreamed this would happen for all of us." Again, their lips found each other with tenderness and passion combined. Lisa broke the kiss, but held her lover's face close. "My daddy taught us all a long time ago...people can love more than just one other person. He's right, baby." Lisa grinned. "Now I can't wait for you to meet him and Mom. Boy, are you gonna love him! He's fluent in all kinds of tongues, Mar!"

Matt had grabbed a couple of joints from his room and a few cold beers from the kitchen as he made his way back up to Margie's bedroom. He was propped up against some pillows, braced by the headboard. He had a joint in one hand and a cold brew in the other. His eyes swept around the room as he relaxed, getting more accustomed to his new surroundings each minute. He figured he would probably fall asleep right there as often as he would in his own bed in the future. He glanced down at himself, stretched out on the bed. He knew that girls had always thought he was cute...but fuck!'Where did this Wonder Dick come from? Mars?' He started laughing to himself.'Jesus, this is good weed!' He knew his dad did some LSD when he was in college...maybe there was some DNA shit that caused it. Whatever, it was sure nice to have!

Even more amazing to the young man was his quick mastery of his growing vocal skills. This, he knew for a fact, came from his father. And not from his genes, either. It was passed on by education and training. Not that he or his father could do anything truly extraordinary; there was certainly nothing magical about it. Really, and this was the funny part, anybody could do it. It's just, well, nobody does.So if you can, and if you do...Matt took another drag and ground the joint out in the ashtray. He was sipping the cold beer as the bathroom door opened; his eyes were drawn immediately to the vision before him. 'FUUUUCCKKK!!!' his mind was screaming, 'they are just so FUCKING HOT!!!' The girls walked towards him slowly, seductively, their arms around each other's waist, kissing each other as he watched them.

They were as close to a mirror image of each other as their racial differences would allow - Lisa maybe a fraction taller, but that could be her long, wavy hair. Margie's waist was perhaps just an inch larger...no...he couldn't tell and then decided it didn't really matter.

Then, collecting himself a little as he realized he was still in complete control, he spoke to his sluts. "Mmmmh...cinnamon and honey...my favorites."

He patted the bed, a hand on each side of the mattress. Both girls giggled as they hopped up on the bed. Matt grabbed Margie and pressed her onto her back. Pulling her legs up and out, he started to inspect Lisa's handiwork immediately. He used all his fingers and his lips and his tongue, losing himself in the totally smooth feeling of her perfect flesh.