Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margie was going crazy as Matt pulled and prodded, sucked and licked at her bare mound and thickening pussy lips. Between sister and brother, they had her riding the crest of a long orgasmic wave. She needed to be finished so badly! "Do you like my shaved pussy,Master? Does it please you?" She choked out the words, her mouth was so dry.

"I love it, Mai Ling...you are even more delicious...isn't she, Lis'?" Margie's flushed form was writhing beneath brother and sister. When he'd called herMai Ling, she started the final ride down the face of the giant wave crashing towards the shore.

Lisa grinned at her brother. "Mai Ling, huh? I like that Matty...sexier than China Doll... well, prettier, anyway." She bent down and kissed the quivering beauty. "I love you, Mai Ling." Her voice dropped to a whisper and she could feel her flesh heat up. "Are you ready for your third mark, baby?" Margie couldn't speak – all she could do was nod back to acknowledge her growing need and moan with lust. "Oh, Mar...Mai Ling...you're gonna love this. He's so good at it...don't be scared, lover." The girls kissed again, their hardened nipples grazing each other, exciting them both even more. When Lisa drew away, she shifted around to face her brother. He was smiling, but she could see the lust building in his eyes. Without a word, she took his semi-hard cock into her hungry mouth and started to suck him deep inside her.

Kneeling between Margie's legs, Matt sat back on his heels and leaned back, his long arms supporting him from behind, as his sexy sister prepared him for the final fuck of their ritual.'Fuck, what a natural! She gets better ever time she does this!' He moaned as he felt himself get longer and thicker in her throat.

Lisa was a little surprised when Matt pulled himself out of her mouth. He had a strange expression on his face when she looked up at him. "I talked to Mom before, Lis'...I told her what's been going on." He paused as both girls gasped simultaneously. Then the lusty smile returned. "I asked her if she and Dad wanted to listen..." he glanced down at the slick honey-colored body beneath him. "while I fuck little Mai Ling's ass." He knew how nasty that must have sounded – the boy was having more fun than he'd ever thought possible.

Lisa was immediately caught up in her brother's outrageous idea. "Oh my God, Matty... that would be so fucking hot!" She started to get up to grab her phone.

"Wait, Lis'...slow down." As he spoke to his sister, Matt's hands were playing a sex symphony, Margie's body providing all the instruments. "Mom had a better idea. Go to my room and get my camcorder...it's on the dresser." Lisa squealed with delight as she bounced out of the room and down the stairs.

Margie was having a hard time finding any oxygen. She could feel the lust in her blood as it coursed through her body, heating her skin and filling her breasts. Her cunt was juicing in false anticipation of being filled, the liquid spilling out and covering her quivering anus. She just couldn't breath, that's all...then Lisa came rushing back into the room, the palm-size device in her hand and Margie gasped, taking in a huge gulp of air as the reality of her current situation struck her lick a slap across her face. She thought she might be having a panic attack!

She started to raise up; she thought she wanted to say something...but then she noticed the puzzled looks coming from both sister and brother. And as their puzzlement turned immediately to concern and deep affection, her panic fled and she lowered herself back to the mattress. She smiled at them, finally finding her voice. First, she wanted to stop them from thinking there was something wrong – there definitely wasn't! "I'm fine...it's okay now... really, guys." She felt herself surfing back up that wall of overwhelming feelings and sensations. Their smiles had returned and she saw Matt's cock starting to thicken again. She giggled, surprising herself. "I just...uhmm, you know...don't want the first thing...God, this is so embarrassing..." Matt and Lisa just smiled, refusing to make this any easier for their new lover. "I know I'll love your parents...but please...don't let the first thing they see...you know...be my...asshole...okay?"

Matt and Lisa fount the sexy, pouty little-girl expression on Margie's face to be totally hilarious and they both started laughing, trying to reassure her at the same time.

Matt was the first to find his voice, only chuckling lightly as he spoke. "Don't worry, baby. You can say hello to them on the tape first." That sent all three into a laughing fit. While it did break the tension, it did nothing to stop the rising temperature in the room.

Lisa was looking around, realizing that she didn't know where Margie's stuff was in her new room. She looked at her little beauty, "Mai Ling," the name rolled off her tongue like music, "where are your toys? Do you still have some lube?" Margie trembled as she motioned to her top dresser drawer. Lisa, following the graceful movement, walked to the dresser and found the Astro-Glide in the drawer. She brought it, along with the cam-corder, back to the bed.

Matt was keeping Margie distracted, gliding his massive cock through her swollen, slick labia, massaging her clit with his thick, vein-covered shaft. He was nibbling on her stiff nipples when Lisa re-joined them on the bed. She handed the camcorder to her brother and poured some of the slick lubricant into her palm. As she started to cover his cock, sliding her palm all around him, she saw the red light coming from Matt's hand. Lisa smiled as she looked up into the camera lens. "Hi, Mom...hi, Daddy..." she gave a sultry shake of her head, her hair moving in waves over her bare shoulders. "Sure wish you guys were here."

Matt followed her with the camera as Lisa moved towards the head of the bed and cradled Margie around her shoulders. "This stunning creature is our roommate, Margie Yuen." Lisa pulled Margie's face around to plant her lips against her lover's. After a moment, she turned Margie back to the camera. Matt had her perfectly framed – her long silky hair hanging over her shoulders, just covering the tops of her perky breasts. "For you, Daddy, that would beYuen Mai Ling." Lisa brushed Margie's hair away from her breasts, teasing her nipples with her fingertips. "Isn't she the most beautiful girl ever?" Margie blushed and the camera caught the flush deepen her skin's natural color.

"Her marks, Lis'...show them her marks," Matt said off camera. He zoomed in on those gorgeous tits.

Lisa cupped Margie's breasts in her hands, holding them out to the blinking red light. "See, Mom...just like you and me. Matt's already given her two marks, now we're getting her ready for the third one." Lisa laid Margie back down against the pillows and held up the bottle of Astro-Glide. "I already got Matty ready...show them, little bro." Matt focused the camera down on his glistening shaft. Lisa's hand moved into the picture as she rubbed more lube around his swollen head. "Mmmmh, betcha you miss this already, don't ya, Mom?" Matt moaned as Lisa's fingers worked his meat.

"Now I have to get Mai Ling ready, Daddy..." Again, Matt followed his sister with the camera as she spread the clear lubricant all over Margie's anus. Using even more, Lisa started to work first one then two fingers into the tight, rubbery ring. Slowly, she rotated her hand, opening the little hole wider and wider. "God, she's so tight, Daddy..." Margie started moaning as Lisa's knuckles worked her sphincter. "Like her shaved pussy, Mom? I did it earlier...I think Matty wants her ready to help you and me do stuff...like for Uncle David. And Mommy...she eats pussy so good..." Margie groaned as Lisa spoke about her. "Just wait 'til you guys come for a visit...mmmm...I can't wait."

"Take the camera, Lis'," Matt growled at his sister. "I can't wait, either." He handed the tiny camcorder to his sister who moved back a little to get her stud brother and the hot little Asian in the viewfinder. Matt leaned forward and kissed Margie's soft, inviting lips. Then he whispered softly in her ear, "Relax, baby...just try to breathe easy...push out like you need to go...trust me, love..."

Margie shuddered as Matt sat back on his heels and pulled her towards his imposing prick.'He's gonna fucking split me in two with that thing!' she thought wildly. What came out of her mouth, very softly, was "Easy, baby...please...unghhh..." She moaned as he pushed the dark-red head of his cock past her anal ring. "So big...fuck! Oh!...slow,Master, please?"

Lisa zoomed in to record Margie's final submission.'This is so fucking cool,' she thought as she tried to hold the tiny camera still. As much as she'd enjoyed being used as Matt's slut, it was always better when her mother was there, too. Now, Margie would be her willing companion on her voyages to the dark side of her sexuality.

Matt handled her body like it was as heavy as a feather. With just his fingertips curled around her thighs, he pulled her closer, forcing his cock several inches further into her tiny, tight chute. She moaned again, so grateful that he stopped, allowing her rectum to stretch, her bowels opening to accommodate all of him. God, it hurt so bad...but the feeling of fullness seemed to override the pain with a strange warmth. As Matt felt her start to relax and accept him inside, he startled her with a request. "Tell me again, Mai Ling...tell my parents what you promised me before." Lisa pulled the camera back to catch the totally hot expression on Margie's face.

Margie just couldn't believe the feeling of Matt's huge cock fucking her up the ass. After the pain subsided, he started moving back and forth – very slowly and just a few inches at a time. Nothing had ever made her feel like this before! Then it was her body, her hungry and yearning asshole that was driving onto him. She pushed herself harder, driving the full ten inches of his fuck-meat deep into her bowels. "Please,Master...keep fucking my ass...it's so good...unghh..." she moaned as he buried himself. Then she turned her head to find the red light. Her face was a mask, showing her feelings, her lust. Her dark almond-shaped eyes were now slits in her face, glaring towards the camera. Her smile was wicked and her tongue kept darting out to moisten her puffy lips as her breathing grew shallower and more rapid.

"I...promised..." her mouth was so dry it was hard to speak. "I promised myMaster... that I would do anything he said...anywhere...with anyone he told me to...I promised him...I would be...his slut." Matt was stroking the full length of his rock-hard pole in and out of her gaping anus and playing with her swollen clit at the same time. The supreme ass-fucking she was receiving, along with his wonderful finger-play, brought her to the final crest of her orgasmic wave...her video 'confession' brought her over the top and down the crashing wall. "OH...OH FUCK! I'M...oh, oh, unghhh...almost...now, FUCK!!! GOD...SO GOOD!!! FUCK ME!!! SHIT!!! ARGHHHH!!!" Margie's body was writhing on the bed as Matt gently withdrew his still-hard cock.

"Now, Lis'...get a good close-up." Matt hissed at his sister as he stretched his legs out behind him. He held Margie's ass up from the bottom with one hand – with the other he spread the hot, slick baby-soft flesh of her mons, just above and to the left side of her throbbing clit. He lowered his head and starting with her still open sphincter, he licked and sucked all of her most private places until he reached the very top of her slit. He looked up into the slits on her darkly beautiful face. "Mark three, slut." Without waiting for a reply or reaction, Matt pinched a small bit of skin between his fingers and pierced the flesh with his teeth. He held onto Margie's thighs as she jumped in reaction to the sharp pain. When she calmed herself, Lisa handed the camcorder back to her brother and nudged him out of her way.

Making sure Matt had the camera on her, Lisa tossed her hair back over her shoulder and smiled at the lens. "Tonight I get to do your part, Mommy. I already licked the blood off ofMai Ling's beautiful tits...aren't they hot, Daddy? Mmmm...now I get to clean up her third mark." Lisa kept her long hair to the other side, allowing her brother to capture everything for their parents. She flattened her tongue over Margie's clit, teasing it so gently, and then slowly licked her way up the smooth mound and over the cut Matt had inflicted. Lisa moaned as she licked and sucked at the tiny wound. Finally she turned her face back to the camera. "Mmmm, Mommy...that's so good..." Lisa half-turned her body towards her brother. She cupped her breast, holding it up to him. "See how hard it makes my nipples, Daddy?" She giggled. "Does this make me a vampire? God, I hope so!" Lisa returned to the honey-colored crotch in front of her, burying her tongue as deeply into Margie's cunt as she could. She was lost in eating that sweet pussy as she heard Matt, somewhere in the background, saying goodbye to their folks on the tape.

Matt put the camera down carefully on the dresser and aimed it to cover the entire bed. He knew they would all want a complete record of this in the morning. Standing at the foot of the bed, he moved behind Lisa and pulled her towards him. "Hey...I waseating... that's kinda rude, you know," she giggled at Matt.

Matt chuckled back...he loved Lisa's attitude about everything! "I think you can get that 'to go'...now get your cute little ass back here, slut." Lisa dragged Margie with her as she slid down the bed. Both girls were giggling as Lisa tried in vain to keep her tongue inside of Margie's pussy.

Matt decided to re-position them in a classic 69 with Lisa on top and her ass facing the foot of the bed. He lifted up a handful of Margie's long, silky black hair and rubbed it softly over his cock and balls while she tongued Lisa's bald cunt. He pulled the hair back gently, bringing Margie's mouth away from Lisa. Matt pushed his cockhead between her pink lips. "Make me wet, baby...gotta fuck our sister now..." Lisa was quaking as she licked and sucked on Margie.'Our sister?' She was thinking it couldn't get any better when she felt the massive head work its way past her labia and into her moistening cunt.

"Oh yeah," Lisa moaned with ultimate contentment. "Fuck, me little brother...fuck your sister's cunt, Matty...God, I love you, bro..." She could feel every ridge and bump along every vein of his magnificent meat as he pounded her with increasing speed. Margie was playing with his balls, scratching them lightly with her fingernails as she licked at the junction of where cock met cunt. Lisa had been too excited for too long – she knew she wouldn't be able to hold off her climax for much longer...she didn't really want to. "Don't stop, Matty...fuck me harder...make me cum on your cock,Master!" She was moaning non-stop as Matt's hips became a blur, driving his pole into her faster and deeper with each thrust until finally, he leaned back – pulling all but the head out of her – and then rammed himself one last time past her cervix, unloading jet and jet of his hot, sticky brother-cum into his sister's womb.

The first shot was all Lisa needed to bring her over the top. Too exhausted to scream out her ecstasy, she just moaned over and over again as her cuntal walls clamped down repeatedly on her brother's huge tool, flooding him with her liquid love. Still in the grip of his own climax, Matt slipped out of his sister and stuck his cock into Margie's waiting mouth. She sucked his head between her lips, catching the last spurts of his crème in her mouth. Then she gently licked both brother's and sister's juices off of his softening shaft. With one last show of command, Matt told Lisa to sit up and let Margie suck the remains of his load from her juicy cunt.

He walked slowly to the dresser and turned off the camera. He looked at the bed, only to see a glob of his semen dropping from Lisa's lips into Margie's mouth. "I'm going to bed, girls...my bed...alone." They both moaned in semi-serious disappointment. "One of you...wake me in time to get to the housing office before noon, okay?" They both said yes before they resumed their sweet sixty-nine. As the freshman stumbled out of the bedroom, he grinned – a great big grin!'God,' he thought to himself, 'they're gonna fucking kill me! What a way to go!'