Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cool, J," Matt smiled at his friend, "just do whatever Lisa or I ask you to...no talking -- just do it, okay?" Jamal nodded and they went back to the living room.

The three highly attractive young women were drinking champagne and sharing a joint. The laughter and their body language suggested they had all grown a little closer in the last few minutes. Matt and Jamal both picked up their glasses and moved closer to their sisters. Matt tipped his glass in Charisse's direction and with his voice pitched in just the right way, he said, "Jamal, let me offer a toast to beautiful sisters...and the power they have over their brothers." He took a small sip and then took Lisa's hand and helped her up off the floor. He led her to the love-seat opposite the couch and they sat back comfortably, with Lisa leaning against her brother. Margie moved so Jamal could sit next to Charisse on the couch. When Charisse's eyes came back to Matt, he was massaging his sister's breast through the stretch lace of her top.

Charisse's eyes opened wide at the unabashed display just a few feet in front of her. "What do you mean, Matt?" Charisse's hands seemed to move on their own, one to Jamal's thigh and the other to her own breast. "It looks like you've got all the power here...your hands...feeling your sister like that..." Her breathing was getting ragged as she spoke.

"It's all because of her, Charisse..." Matt continued smoothly, still working on the young woman's state of relaxation and acceptance. "She knows I love her so much, I would do anything to give her pleasure." Matt used both hands to gently lift his sister's camisole, baring her breasts to the room. He rolled Lisa's dark, fat nipples between his long fingers slowly and sensuously. "You know, Charisse," Matt continued, "it's the same way that Jamal loves you...just wanting to make you feel good" Charisse gasped, but she never took her eyes from Matt's fingers on Lisa's breasts. "Go ahead, Charisse...ask my sister if this gives her pleasure."

Charisse quit staring at Lisa's chest and looked her in the eye. She could see the pleasure coloring Lisa's face and the flush that started across her breasts. "What was it like, Lisa," Charisse could barely speak her mouth was so dry, "the first time...he saw you...naked?"

Lisa smiled at her. "It was the most amazing rush of all time." Lisa gasped from the mini-orgasm her brother was inducing via her nipples. "I knew, immediately, he would do anything to have me." While that was not exactly how it went down, Matt allowed that the truth of what she said was still right...he would do anything to keep having her.

Matt took over again. "Have you let Jamal see you, Charisse?" His voice was so smooth and calm. It felt like a solid anchor to the excited young woman. "Your breasts and your nipples?" Matt whispered something quickly to Margie in Chinese. Margie turned to the love-seat and slid her Master's shorts down his long legs, leaving him naked and excited before his guests. "Have you seen your brother...like this?" Matt moved one hand from Lisa to his rapidly growing cock.

Charisse was frozen; she stared at Matt's erection with awe. It was beautiful...but why was he showing her? Lisa's voice invaded her thoughts. "It is perfect, isn't it?" Lisa held it straight up and Charisse gasped again as she realized the full length of him. "Your brother's cock is beautiful, too." Lisa bent down and licked the length of Matt's thick shaft.

Matt continued softly and gently. "Your brother would do anything for you, Charisse. He loves you, he would never reject you...never laugh...only be there for your pleasure." Lisa bobbed her head over the huge head and halfway down the shaft. "Do you think showing your brother your naked breasts would make him this hard, Charisse?"

The girl was out of her mind with desire. She knew how wrong it was -- and it only made her more obsessed. She looked down at where her hand gripped his thigh and saw visual proof of her brother's excitement. If there was ever a time or place for her to lay it all out there, this seemed to be it. She looked into her brother's deep, dark eyes and whispered, "I always loved you most, Jamal." Charisse leaned forward and kissed her brother lightly on his lips and then whispered again, "Show me, baby..." she moved her hand, just enough to cover his hardening cock, "show me how much you love me, Jamal."

Margie moved quickly to Jamal's side. She had him undressed before he knew what was happening. "See how you are in control, Charisse?" Matt asked gently from the love seat. "Your brother is naked before you...at your mercy. If you want this to stop -- it stops. If you want your brother to look at you...you control what he sees...how excited he becomes for you." Her eyes dropped down to Jamal's black slab, twitching in anticipation across his thigh. "If you feel comfortable seeing your brother this way, perhaps..." He let his suggestion remain unspoken, but it hung in the air for all of them.

The hot, sexy nineteen year-old was licking her lips as her brother's cock started to grow before her eyes. Then, in a move that commanded Matt's instant respect, Charisse tore her eyes away and found her glass. She took a sip of the bubbling wine and then found a joint to light while she regained some semblance of control over herself. When her breathing was almost normal, she took a hit off the joint and handed it to her brother. And then, quite casually, her hands found their way to the back of her neck and the tie that held her halter top in place. She slipped the knot and the material fell forward, exposing the firm caramel-colored cones, tipped with Hershey Kisses nipples. Jamal's low moan filled the room. Charisse scooped the bubble of pre-cum from her brother's cock and rubbed it into her exposed and hardening nipple. With her other hand, she drew her brother's mouth to that same breast, feeding the chocolate tip into him until he was suckling her like a baby.

"Uuuunnnnggghhh! Fuck, Jesus!! I'M CUMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGG!!" Charisse screamed without warning as she experienced the best climax of her life to date. When she could open her eyes, she found Jamal looking at her with such incredible love and passion that she was overwhelmed. She felt totally liberated by her return feelings for him. She stood up from the couch, between her brother's legs, and brought his coal black hands to the tiny zipper of her leather jeans.

Charisse couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth as Jamal unzipped her. "This the little coochie been haunting your dreams, big brother?" He peeled the leather slowly over the curve of her hips and then down her shapely thighs. The first thing revealed to his incestuous gaze was the landing strip of dark fuzz just above her very prominent clitoral hood. Jamal bent forward and kissed the hot flesh on either side of the little strip. "I like it when you kiss me there, big brother," she moaned at him. He pulled the supple jeans down and held her hand as she stepped out of them. Charisse backed up a step and then twirled around slowly in front of her older brother. All she wore was some gold chains that glittered against her beautiful skin. She stopped her spin when she saw Lisa fucking herself on Matt's stiff pole. "You were right about getting naked, Lisa. What's that like?"

"It's the best, honey...uhnnn...when it's your family...ohhh...the only agenda is your pleasure. How fucking fabulous is that?" Lisa started moving faster up and down her brother's huge slab. "Here it is, Charisse...he loves you...yes? He wants to make love to his beautiful baby sister sooo baddd...you think he wants you once? He hasn't even fucked you yet and already, you're the best pussy he's ever had." Lisa was now bouncing on Matt's thighs, her cunt swallowing his cock on every down stroke. "And he's gonna fuck you the best of all...just so...you'll let him do it again...when you want it." Lisa waived Charisse over with her hand and whispered in her ear, "Do you really love him, Charisse?" The hot, young, mocha-colored girl said she did. Lisa whispered one more time. "Your brother is a great fuck, baby...go ahead...trust me."

Charisse turned back to her older brother. Jamal was stretched out on the couch, one hand holding his thick black pole, gently stroking it full length as he watched his little sister move her naked body so seductively towards him. Her breasts sat high on her slim frame; her chocolate candy nipples grew hard and stiff as she got closer to the man she'd lusted after for years. Jamal moved his eyes down to her tiny waist and the flair of her hips. Her cunt looked so fresh...she was the youngest African-American woman he'd been with for a long time. Fuck, everything about her was so fresh! The pre-cum was starting to flow out of his piss-hole, covering the dark mushroom shaped head with the slick juice. Her young cunt was filling with her own liquid excitement as the realization struck her with a fury. She climbed on to the couch, straddling Jamal's hips with her knees. Charisse could hardly draw a breath as she brought herself closer to her incestuous goal. 'God help me,' she thought as she slid her tight, hot pussy down her older brother's erection. When she felt him pushing against her cervix, the sensuous young woman leaned down and kissed her brother like never before. Her tongue snaked around every corner of his mouth, finding all of his essence. Then she whispered in his ear, "I've always loved you...wanted you...this way, big brother." She sat up, raising herself off of his thick, black pole and then with a moan, impaling herself once again. She offered her breasts to his thick, dark lips and he sucked and licked at her nipples like a man dying of thirst and his need started her climax.

She drove her hips up and down and then back and forth in an increasingly furious pace. When Jamal grabbed his sister by the back of the neck to hold her close and at the same time, bit softly into her chocolate nipple, she felt the electricity shoot directly from her tit to her clit. What Jamal felt was the hot flood of her climax all over his long, hard cock. The thirty-something, Hollywood-handsome black man could not contain himself any longer. He'd been waiting to bust this particular nut since his baby sister was twelve or thirteen and she'd started blossoming even back then. This was just too good. He let go of the thick, rubbery tip of her breast, told his sister he loved her and then stuck his tongue through her lips and into her soul. The instant he felt her arms draw him even closer, Jamal started spurting rope after rope of his thick, white semen deep inside his sister's cunt. It was, without question, one of the great fucks of his life.

Charisse was so in love with her brother that nothing could ever compare to this experience for her. She'd never felt so full...never felt so hot and sexy...naughty, wicked even...she loved fucking her brother more than anything she'd ever known before. And then when he bit her swollen, sensitive nipple, the burst of pleasure and pain set her over the edge. The more she came, the more she felt herself leaking all over his stiff meat and then finally, when she felt his cock throb and fill her even more, her brother blasted her cuntal walls with hot, thick spurts of his crème. And this took her to the deepest, longest and most intense climax of her short life.

A few minutes later, when brother and sister had recovered sufficiently, Margie handed them both warm, moist wash cloths and warm, dry towels. Jamal seemed quite comfortable and content letting his baby sister take care of both of their business while he chatted with Matt. Lisa had climbed off Matt's cock shortly after Jamal and Charisse climaxed. Neither she nor Matt wanted to take anything away from Charisse's first taboo fucking, but Jamal was already into a business mode. "So, Bowie," Jamal using the nickname he and Maurice had given Matt at the pool hall, "you got a schedule for the weekend? Your momma still coming, right?"

Matt gave Jamal a questioning look as he flicked his eyes in Charisse's direction.

"Negro, please!" Jamal snorted back. "I love her, but I got to do business!" He smiled at his younger sister. "Baby, let's get this out of the way, okay?" Charisse looked a little apprehensive, but she nodded her okay. "First thing, little girl...you were amazing!" Jamal grabbed her and pulled her in for a searing kiss. "Second, and for all the rest, you can decide now or later, but baby...it is what it is, right?" And again, Charisse nodded at her brother. "Okay, I'm moving you to an apartment...you can start working at the pool hall...in the office...learn something useful. I plan on being with you as often as I can...but know right now it won't be all the time."

Jamal stood up and walked across the room to pull a joint from an ashtray. He found one and lit it, sucking the sweet smoke deep. He exhaled slowly and handed the joint to Matt as he moved back towards the couch. When he was standing in front of Margie, his thick but flaccid dick was level with her winsome lips. "Suck it, Mai Ling," he whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Margie glanced at Matthew and saw him nod discretely so she took his big chocolate treat between her lips. "I love you, darlin'," he told his sister, "but this cannot be monogamous."

His little sister looked at him, trying to be brave and all grown up and she smiled and said, "Okay, baby" and she kissed him while another beautiful girl sucked his cock into her mouth. Then Charisse said, "What about me, baby? I know you can't be with me all the time...tell your little sister what she should do...what be okay with you, big brother."

Jamal looked at Matt. Without moving a muscle, the young man answered his older friend's unspoken question and Jamal looked back at his sister again. "You feel the need, baby, or you just want to play...anyone one in this room be happy to play with you. That alright?"

Charisse couldn't catch her breath...she was still overwhelmed by her brother's offer of an apartment and a real job! And now his approval for her to have sex with these beautiful, young people who shared her wicked secrets. It was too perfect!

"Yes, Jamal...it's all right," Charisse was laughing and crying as her mouth opened and all the words she'd been holding back tumbled out. "I love you so much, baby...a new place! A real fucking job! Baby, was the coochie that good?" Tears of joy rolled over her cheeks as she kissed her brother.

Jamal smiled and allowed her one more kiss before taking charge again. "I said I got business to take care of sugar. You get ready now...we gotta leave in a minute." He turned back to Matt. "I apologize for the interruption and I appreciate your help, my friend. Now, do you have a schedule and is your momma coming?" Jamal looked at Lisa. "You still got that picture on the cell phone? Show my baby girl what your momma looks like."

Matt spoke quietly to Jamal as the older man started to dress. "Me and the girls are gonna skip tomorrow night. Tell the boys to get tested tomorrow, because Saturday night, we're gonna be in that room with my folks, my cousin and his fiancé and her brother. Those boys, and you too, J, are gonna have more fine white pussy than you all will know what to do with." Matt looked at Jamal, sure that he had his full attention. "My uncle wants you and the rest of the posse to work his son's fiancé really well. When the time is right, I will make the necessary suggestions to the girl and to your guys." Matt walked over to a book case and took a folded piece of paper off the shelf. Smiling lightly, he held the paper out towards Jamal. "Before you ask me 'Who the fuck my uncle is and why the fuck should you care?' take a look at this. My uncle is the guy who gave me this name and number. He's the guy who said Maurice would never stiff me." Jamal lost a little of the ego-glow from his eyes as Matt spoke. When he finally opened the paper and saw the name and number, it was all he could do to say he understood and he looked forward to meeting David some day. "Good," Matt said. "He seemed to know all about you guys...said you had a really good rep and it was okay to do business with you. You should meet him some time."

By that time the dark-skinned man and his lighter-skinned sister were dressed and headed out the door. Lisa and Margie had their arms around Charisse as they giggled and kissed and exchanged numbers. Matt told Jamal the group would be at the pool hall about 10:00pm Saturday night, and then Jamal and Charisse were gone.

Matt and the girls stood behind the closed door for a minute, looking intently at each other until they all started laughing. Lisa turned to Margie and asked, "Still glad you're my roomie, China Doll?"

"More than ever," the sexy Asian coed replied. "I mean, I guess after my initial shock about you guys, and then the whole rest of your family, I mean MY GOD! Now your cousin's fiancé and her brother...and then giving step-by-step instructions on incest to Jamal and Charisse...I wanna fuck my father...and I don't even like him!" Margie drew Lisa against her, nipple to nipple and pussy to pussy, into a searing French kiss. When their tongues had battled sufficiently, Margie asked Matt, "What do you think is hotter, Matty? Incest or lesbianism?"

"If it's the two of you," Matt answered with his arms embracing both young women, "then I don't care what you call it -- you're too hot for words!" He joined their kiss as his hands dropped down to cup their ass-cheeks. Dropping his voice, he said, "I want both of you, in my bed, right now." He slapped their asses very lightly and followed them down the short flight of stairs and into his bedroom. Margie stripped off her panties and when Matt joined them he directed the two naked girls on to his king-size bed. He sat at his computer and lit a joint while fumbling with a tiny video camcorder. After a second long drag, he put the joint in the ashtray and started recording his sister and their roommate.

"Okay, sluts," his voice still had the same low, commanding tone, "I want to see you in the classically romantic '69' position." The girls moved quickly to comply; Margie was on the bottom and Lisa was on top of her. "The first one to climax will eat my cum from the other one's cunt. Understood?" All he heard were moans as each girl started to attack with fingers and tongues. Matt smoked some more as he filmed his sister and their lover making each other crazy. They had been together, as 'roomies-with-benefits' for a while and certainly had learned how to push each other's buttons. But since Matt's arrival, and Margie's acceptance of the Master/slut relationship with them, the girls' love-making had moved to a whole new level of sensuality. The slut in them dominated their psyches, and in doing so influenced technique and timing as well.

What they had learned, the thing that dominated them now, was that love, lust and sex are always better, much more fulfilling, when practiced with your partner's pleasure in mind. When both partners are aware of this, the results can be mind-boggling. That was the magic Matt was recording. As his eyes shifted back and forth from the scene on his bed to the image in the small lcd viewer, his thick cock started to firm up. He took another hit and leaned closer to the action, wanting to see up close and personal how Margie was doing his sister.

The camera caught Lisa's ass poised just above her roommate's mouth. Slick with sex juice and saliva and shaved completely smooth, his sister's swollen pussy was about the prettiest thing he had ever seen. Then Margie put the pointed tip of her tongue right on Lisa's pink clitoral hood and started moving it in circles. Lisa was moaning as she tried to match her lover move for move. Matt zoomed in on his sister's cunt as Margie slid the middle finger of her left hand into the steaming pink flesh just above her busy tongue. Again, Lisa's moan came from deep inside as she felt the pleasure waves roll over her...intensified even more by the knowledge her brother was filming her...she knew he would show it to people who shouldn't see it...fuck -- she could hardly breathe...she was so close to letting go completely. But she held back, knowing the results would be that much better, and again tried to mimic Margie's actions and drive her to the same insane place Lisa was currently visiting.