Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom…Dad," Matt started to introduce them, but Margie just squealed like Lisa did earlier and ran to join her parents. She threw her arms around Laurie and they kissed each other and giggled and grinned and then Margie turned towards Steve. She thought he was so handsome…silver hair and he was so tan. She looked up very modestly, and started to greet him formally, in Mandarin, before she caught herself and switched to English.

"Father," she started, trying to be so traditional, "please accept…" But she couldn't do it. When she looked up and saw the laughter and the love in his dark brown eyes, she looked around and saw that same expression mirrored in everyone's eyes. She looked back to Steven once more. "Oh, fuck it, Daddy…kiss me…" she hissed right before she moved into his strong, welcoming arms.

Matt smiled over his family…his father kissing his fiancée…mother and sister kissing and hugging again as well. This was gonna be a great fucking weekend! He slid over to the table where Lisa was rolling and picked a joint from the small pile. He lit it and inhaled deeply, confirming this was the kind he wanted. After he exhaled, he moved back to the kissing and chattering group. He held it out to his father, and changing his tone slightly, he said "Here Dad…this is the stuff…you know…Margie's bet at the pool hall…"

Steven took the slim cigarette out of his hand while Matt looked at the three women. They had heard the shift in his voice and they were looking at him expectantly. "Mom, when are Brian, Kathy and Andy gonna be here?" Dad was already moving to the couch with the joint, a big smile across his face.

Laurie looked at her watch, "I think they should be here in about an hour. Brian and Kathy got on a flight 30 minutes after us…Andy was going to be about thirty or forty minutes later. Brian emailed us yesterday and said to go ahead – they would wait for Andy." Laurie's eyes twinkled at her handsome son. "Is there something you have planned for the next hour, Matty?" She had missed him desperately over the last few months and although she knew the weekend would be very busy, she wanted to spend as much time as possible with her boy…her lover…her Master.

Laurie's nipples were pushing through her sheer lightweight bra and cashmere sweater – getting longer as her son continued to look at her body. She felt his ice-blue eyes, "so much like his uncle's" she thought, lock on to the 'V' shape at the junction of her firm, trim thighs and immediately her pussy started to moisten in anticipation.

Matt couldn't wait any longer. Using all the skills at his command, he started the party with Lisa and Margie. The totally confidant young man walked around his surprised mother and stopped in front of his roommates. His hands found the ties of their halters and slipped the knots, letting the soft material slide down to uncover their perfect, almost identical twenty year-old breasts. "Get Dad and show him the hot tub…keep him there for thirty minutes…then come find us." Matt stood still as first his sister and then his fiancée molded themselves against his long, lean body and kissed him deeply and passionately before joining Steven on the couch. He heard his father say something from behind him, but the boy's attention was already focused on his first and favorite slut, his mother, Laurie.

He moved closer – he heard the change in her breathing and he noticed the deep flush spread over her pale, smooth flesh. When he was close enough, his eyes filled with lust and longing as he slipped his long fingers into her sweater and under her bra. He took her already swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger and started to squeeze; little electric flashes of pain seemed to connect her abused breast directly to her clit. When she thought the pain would finally make her cum, he let her go. The throbbing was almost as painful as the pinching and Laurie's knees were starting to shake. Matt leaned close to his mother's ear and whispered to her, "Get your clothes off, Mother…then follow me."

Almost before he could move away, the fifty year-old MILF fantasy that was his mom started taking off each piece of clothing that hid her from her boy's hungry eyes. Sweater was followed by tight blue jeans leaving her momentarily in just her sheer, light blue lace bra and bikini panties. Matt smiled, pleased that she remembered one of his favorites. Without turning around, loud enough for his voice to carry, he asked his sister what he was doing.

"You're smiling, bro." She answered with a smile in her voice.

"Why, hon?"

"Because your favorite slut remembered your lingerie fetish, baby brother," Lisa giggled.

"And…" Matt led her like a lawyer in a courtroom.

"And she's teaching us something at the same time?"

By this time, Laurie stood naked in front of her children (she already thought of Margie that way…along with Brian, Kathy, and she hoped, Adam as well) and their father. The hours in the gym and the diet that was now a way of life, along with the countless full-body oil massages her husband had given her over the years, kept her skin as smooth and firm as a woman half her age. Her legs were still the same long, lean beauties that looked as good coming out of a short golf skirt now as they did under a miniskirt in her college days. Of course, there was some sag in her breasts, though her nipples still pointed up and out; and there was a little tummy where she used to be flat. But her shaved mound looked the same as it did the first time her husband had seen it when she was nineteen – it was remarkable.

"What is your mother teaching you now, baby sluts?" Matt's voice was showing the strain of what seemed a very long wait.

"If we follow her path." Margie started in a fake Chinese sing-song voice that quickly degenerated into pure lust, "then when we're fifty year-olds, really hot college guys will wanna fuck us all the time, too."

"Mom…Dad," Matt swept his arm back towards Margie, "that's why I have to marry her."

Margie ran to Matt and gave him a big sloppy kiss. "I love you, Master," she giggled. "Now leave us alone with Papa while you take care of Momma properly."

Matt stopped by the table and picked up a joint and a plastic lighter. He lit the joint and after holding the powerful smoke in his lungs, he let it out and turned back to Laurie. "Bring ice-water and glasses…hurry, Mother." He turned into the large master bedroom, found a reggae station on the satellite radio system, set the thermostat on high and turned the indirect lighting down low, sat down on a chair near the bed and took another deep drag while he waited for his mother to join him.

Just moments later, the stunning fifty year-old suburban wife and mother carried a tray into the room with a fresh bottle of water, a bucket of ice and two glasses. She put it down on a table next to the chair where her son was waiting. A minute later and the bottle was opened, water and ice in the glasses and Laurie was unbuttoning the waist of her son's jeans and sliding his zipper down. She was on her knees between his long, spread-out legs trying unsuccessfully to pull his pants off until he helped by raising his ass off the chair. Matt pulled his T-shirt up and off and was left sitting in front of his mother in just a pair of small, black silky boxers.

The young man took a long drink of the ice-cold water from a glass at his side. His very hot mom was still on her knees on the thick pile carpeting, using her long graceful fingers to massage his firmly muscled thighs. Matt took another hit off the blunt, willing himself to relax and enjoy the sensations she was creating for him. Laurie was staring at the tent that was growing in her son's sexy boxers. Every time her fingers grazed the top of his legs, his lengthening erection seemed push harder against the soft black material. She was transfixed – her eyes locked on to the small wet spot that appeared where his mushroom-shaped cockhead was outlined by the cloth. He surprised her by leaning forward and drawing her face to his. Matt kissed his mother softly, gently opening her lips with his firm tongue and then blew the sweet, strong smoke into her. He kept his lips pressed against her as she inhaled everything he gave her. His hands moved to cup her firm round breasts, his thumbs rubbing circles around her excited nipples as he felt her lose some of the tension she was carrying in her shoulders and back. He held the joint to her mouth. "One more, Mom," he whispered in he ear, "it's already making you relax, huh?"

Laurie took a small hit; she loved the feeling but she also wanted to be completely aware of anything and everything that would happen over the weekend. After all, she had promised her brother-in-law a blow-by-blow description the next time they were together. But at that moment, she just melted into the love she felt from her son and the soft, intoxicating and seductive reggae rhythms, her face warmed by the heat radiating from his hard, thick ten inches as she finally drew his black boxers down and away from his firm flesh, liberating the object of her great affection. She stripped them off his legs and then rose up on her knees, silent all the while, and took a long sip of water before settling back before him – mother and son naked and together at last.

"I'd almost forgotten…" she mumbled as she took hold of his hot sex. Her left palm held his stiff, throbbing shaft just below the pronounced ridge, her thumb and forefinger not even close to touching on the backside. And her right hand gently moved under him, cradling his balls as she moved close enough to touch the soft, wrinkled skin of his sac with her deep pink tongue. As soon as she tasted the familiar but oh so taboo flesh, Laurie was lost immediately and completely in the realm of the senses…and her complete abandonment of anything else drew her son along with her on this reunion journey.

"God, Mother…" the eighteen year-old college freshman moaned, "nobody sucks cock like you. I missed your mouth…your lips around me." Laurie was giving everything she had to make this a perfect blowjob for her boy. She thrilled to his touch when his fingers started massaging her tits as they lay on top of his upper thighs. It seemed to both of them that every time she licked him from base to crown, his hard, fat cock grew even longer. She felt Matt's left hand slide up the side of her right tit to her shoulder as she took him between her soft lips, the same lips that she had kissed her innocent little boy with a million times before he came of age and they became more than just mother and son. She took half of him into her hungry mouth as his hand moved from her shoulder to the back of her neck. Her heart was racing as she felt his fingers move higher, desperate to know if he will notice, anxious to see his reaction if he does.

Another inch higher and Matt's hand stops dead, his strong fingers firmly holding the back of her neck. "Oh, Mother," he says softly, his voice throwing a chill into her, "what have you done?" He lifts her slowly off of his slick, shiny cock until she is upright between his legs. He can hear the change in her breathing. He smells her arousal wafting from her wet cunt and he sees her bullet-shaped nipples as hard and as long as they've ever been.

Laurie can't help but smile inside, the mother so proud of her child. "Of course he'll notice my haircut," she'd told David and she was proven correct when he pulled her away. Her cunt flooded as she waited for the other shoe to fall.

SMACK!!!!!!

"Ohhh…unnnghh…" the fifty year-old suburban poster girl was biting her lip – hard – to keep from shouting. Her strong, handsome eighteen year-old son had slapped her left tit with his open right hand. The sudden slap had hurt, a little, but then her breast flesh started to burn and it only made her moan louder, on her knees before her son…her Master.

"Very cute haircut, Mother. Tell me, why does it look familiar?" His voice was soft, but it carried all of his power.

"Please, Matty…" Laurie could barely speak. He had taken her nipple and started to pull it away from her breast, stretching her even more. "Last week…Daddy's friend…ahhh… George came to see…I mean fuck me…first time…long time ago…Dad thought I looked so hot…sexy…short hair while I sucked George." The pain turned to a throbbing burn and each throb sent another electric charge directly to her clit. "I'm sorry, Mat…Master."

"I really don't care what the reason was," Matt shook his head dismissively, "I'm just concerned…that you've forgotten whose slut your are, Mother." Matt stood and pulled Laurie up with him, his fingers still holding her hyper-sensitive rubbery tip. He moved her towards the oversized bed that dominated the room.

"Yours, baby, I'm your slut…" Laurie couldn't believe the sensations that swirled around her. The pain had already crossed the line to intense pleasure and she was anticipating even more as her son 're-claimed' her.

"That's funny – did I tell you to cut your hair?" Matt backed his mother onto the bed, finally letting go of her tenderized tit. She crawled on her back to the middle of the huge mattress, sliding across the satin-smooth duvet. Her sky blue eyes opened to find her beautiful boy's face hovering over hers. "I don't remember, Mom. Do you?" Matt's eyes were cold blue slits of lust glaring down at her. His knees straddled her hips and he held himself above her, supported on his left hand.

Laurie shivered as Matt's right hand moved lightly over her arm and shoulder, getting closer and closer to her sore and swollen left breast. Surprising her, he skipped the abused tip, letting his long fingers glide over her hot smooth skin of her long torso, then around the curve of her hip and then back up the inside of her left thigh until he found the slick, fat lips of her shaved pussy. She groaned as he palmed her sex and used his thumb to rub circles around her clit. His middle finger slipped through the crème that covered her fuck-hole and entered her cunt. She was so close to her first real climax with her son in months and it was so hard to wait for him.

She couldn't believe how excited she was to be with him again. She and Steven had both agreed with David's long-range plan for all the kids. "Oh, Christ, David," she thought fleetingly to herself, "I wish you were here for this weekend, too." The thought of having him home again was too much for her anxious pussy. As her son massaged her G-spot with his long finger and teased her throbbing clit with his thumb, the beautiful suburban wife and mother turned incestuous slut started mumbling and moaning as he brought her closer and closer to her climax.

"Ahh!! God, Matty….you're making me…baby, I'm sorry…you never…I did it…fuck… unnnghh…for Daddy…" Laurie kept rambling until she felt her son's tongue starting to draw circles around her left nipple, still throbbing from his recent abuse. "Oh please, Master, nooo…."

Anticipating the worst, hearing her heart beating so loud and fast, she tensed as she felt his fingers slow down and then her breathing stopped as he moved his tongue over her pebble-skinned aureole and took the dark pink swollen nub between his lips. And finally, she felt her child's love as he kissed her nipple as delicately and gently as he could and she thought her heart would burst.

Matt resumed his pressure on his mother's G-spot and her excited clit, bringing her right to the edge again. He moved up so he could whisper in her ear, his voice as hot and sexy and dirty as she'd ever heard him. "You know, Mom," as he whispered his fingers and thumb were keeping her right on the electric brink, "if I really thought you did this without thinking about me at all, I would be very disappointed…you wouldn't want that, believe me." He felt his mother's cunt start to moisten again, lubricating his finger even more. The idea that she might enjoy being disciplined crossed the young man's mind and he smiled to himself as he filed it away for another time.

"But, somehow…don't ask me why," he continued whispering, his lips so close she could feel his breath, "I feel the subtle touch of my Uncle David, in all this."

Laurie didn't know if it was her pride in her son…or her son's finger in her, but as soon as he whispered his uncle's name, unveiling their last test, her cunt flooded again.

"Ahhh…" Matt chuckled softly in her ear, sending shivers through every part of her. "You don't have to say anything, Mother…looks like I've got my answer. But just in case," his voice lost the laughter, "I think I should remind you…" The shivers turned to electric shocks and she couldn't breathe. "…exactly whose slut you are."

Matt dragged his tongue across his mother's burning flesh, over the soft curve of her shoulder and up the slope of her breast. Laurie's eyes, now just glaring slits of pure lust, locked on her son as he spoke again. "Once again, Mother," his voice deep and filled with his passion, "I have to ask…"

Her body was quaking under his touch…she was so painfully close…"No, baby, you don't need to ask…anytime, anything, anywhere, Matty…I'm yours forever, my love."

Matt pressed his long middle finger against her G-spot and then started to pinch her clit very gently between his thumb and forefinger. He knew she was on the precipice and he wanted her first climax of their reunion to be both memorable and meaningful.

He sat up, still astride her fit, sexy body, and moved his left hand across to her left breast and started to squeeze her tit-flesh. Laurie moaned continuously as his other fingers manipulated her hot, wet sex. "Let's make sure you remember that, slut." Matt bent low and sucked the sore nipple between his lips as his fingers increased the pressure on her clit. He let the nipple go, looked his mother in the eye and hissed at her, "I guess I have to mark you again, Mother." And as he squeezed her throbbing clit, he moved an inch above her nipple and broke her skin with his teeth. Laurie screamed her orgasm into her fist as the momentary pain crossed the line to pleasure and she surrendered completely to her son.

Moments later, when the stunning electric light show stopped playing on the back of her eyelids, Laurie turned her head to the left and opened her eyes slowly. The first image that came to her was of her beautiful son, laying on his right side, gently licking and cleaning the tiny tear in her tender flesh. "Oh my God, Matty…" the words came out haltingly as her climax was still coursing through her. "I've missed you so much, baby. I didn't realize…" Her fingers rested on the back of his head as his tongue gently laved her breast. "Oh, Matt, honey…that feels so good," she started to moan again as his tongue flicked against her. He dropped his left hand on to her, cupping her shaved mound in his palm. He gathered some of her moisture and brought it back to his thickening cock, gently rubbing his fingers over the mushroom-shaped head.

He kissed his mother's tit, sat up with a smile and threw some pillows back against the headboard of the over-sized bed. Leaning back against them, his long, muscular legs stretching out in front, he directed Laurie to hand him his ice water and then the large ashtray with the joint and the lighter in it. He sat up straight and took a long drink of the water and handed the glass back to her. Then leaning back on the propped-up pillows again, he lit the joint and took a deep hit. Well aware that his mother was looking at him, staring at his semi-hard organ, he put the joint out and exhaled the smoke in a swirling plume over his cock. He slid his hand around the thickening shaft and moved the soft, pliant skin slowly back and forth over the blood and muscle of his growing fuck-pole.