Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing next to the bed looking at him, having just put down the empty water glass her son had handed her. The changes she saw in her son since his return to school were amazing. His personality was growing more dominant and powerful along with his beautiful, strong physique. The fiery and passionate fifty year-old mother was totally in love and lust with her son, and her lust was turning her sky-blue eyes dark and smoky with incestuous desire.

Laurie tore her eyes away from Matt's magnificent erection to see him staring back at her. Slowly and deliberately, she lifted her knee to the mattress and then she watched his eyes move across her large, rounded breasts and over her tummy to her swollen, hairless mound. She moved her leg a little more, and electric shivers rolled over her, knowing how her cunt lips were spreading open like a blooming flower before her son's burning gaze.

Matt couldn't take another minute of the sweet torture he was making himself endure. It wasn't that he didn't remember what his sexy mom looked like…but nothing could compare to her in the flesh, the heat and her essence wafting from her, filling the room with her sex.

"Suck me," his voice was a strained whisper, "suck your boy's great big cock, Mom." He watched her crawl over the covers to him, moaning as she took his hand away and finally got her tongue on him. She licked up the back of his shaft from his balls to his crown and then plunged her mouth over him, slurping on the top half of his huge erection. "Oh yeah, Mom, make me wet for you…" he groaned as she licked his balls and spread his leaking pre-cum around the thick shaft. He watched as her tongue tried to open his pee-hole and came away with a long silvery strand of lubrication stretching from the head of his cock to the tip of his mother's tongue. And that was all he could take.

Laurie felt Matt's arms around her, lifting her up and then putting her down on her back, her ass nestled between his spread knees and her legs extended toward the ceiling in a "V for Victory" salute. Her boy's thick, hard cock was sliding through the pungent crème that lubricated her nether lips and his actions caused her body to react in turn. Her labia parted as blood engorged her sex, making her physically ready to receive him in this most taboo of all things between mother and son. Her clitoris poked out from its hood, as if looking for the cause of the incessant throbbing. Her tender nipples ached, desperately wanting yet dreading his touch and her skin was hot and moist again as she waited for the inevitable.

"I've waited too long for this, Mother." Matt groaned the words as he rolled forwards, his thighs driving hers back towards her chest. His massive organ was poised over her, his mushroom-shaped head burrowing into her crème-filled slit to find the opening to her sex…the gateway to her love. The very moment he felt the small dilated hole, he plunged the full length of his rock-hard cock into his mother's spasming cunt until his balls slapped against her upturned ass.

"Uuunnnnfff!" The force of his thrust knocked the breath out of her. "Please…baby…so big…" she tried to ask him to wait, to give her tender pussy just a minute to adjust to his over-sized organ, but she just couldn't form the words when she felt him withdraw his long, hard pole and then,

"Unnnnnnnfff!! Arrrggghh!! Ohhh…oh…oh, God! Matty!" Her eighteen year-old son fucked his huge prick right back into her again. And this time there was no hesitation at all as she felt him pull back yet again, the ridge of his cock-head scraping the walls of her cunt on the way out. And again he drove back into her, her pussy walls dancing around his thickness and she clenched and spasmed all over his beautiful cock.

Matt was transported to a different place as he followed his cock into the center of a new universe. He plunged in and out of the liquid heat and rippling muscles of his mother's core…there was nothing…nothing else that could ever match the intensity of what he felt as he pushed his way through her cervix and he knew he was back in the most forbidden place of all.

He opened his eyes to see the sky-blue color of hers start to roll back as her climax began to overtake her…moving along every nerve path and in electric waves over her flesh. "Momma," he gasped at her, "I can't believe how beautiful you are…when you cum…on my cock." Back and forth his hips shot out and then returned only to shoot out again, over and over. "I feel you cumming, Mother…my cock…my balls…all soaked…"

"Uuunnnnnghhhhh…don't stop, please….oh…OH…FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" Laurie started screaming when she looked down her body, watching her son's massive cock move straight up and down; using his prick like a jackhammer he pounded relentlessly into the hot liquid pool of her fat, horny cunt. "I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!"

The incredible clamp, rippling along the full length of his cock was all Matt needed to take him over the edge as well. He felt her cervical ring open under the pressure of his jackhammer cock and then he pushed through another inch until he was lodged tight in his mother's womb. Her cunt started spasming…out of control…and then he let himself go completely and painted her insides with thick ropes of his hot, white boy-crème. When he was finally through his massive climax, and his mother's hungry pussy had milked every last drop from him, Matt rose up and withdrew his long, crème-covered cock from the warmth of that most taboo place and fell on his back next to his mother.

The picture-perfect suburban mom's mind was in a million different places at once as she tried so hard to get her breathing back under control – she was much too turned on to let herself pass out from the pleasure. Her mind flitted back to that nice Hawaiian boy who helped get their car off the beach that day, so long ago. In return, his payment was Laurie…any way he wanted her. His cock was the size of a beer can and when he held her against the low branches of that tree above the tide mark at the beach, at least fifty sun worshippers and swimmers had to have heard her moan and groan when he stripped the bright yellow bikini off of her and rammed that monster up her cunt the first time. She didn't care how many were watching or listening and heard her scream when she came on his cock a few minutes later.

Laurie almost never climaxed vaginally…but it was something special that she got from her loving son. His massive size helped, of course, but it was the way the beautiful upward curve of his erect cock forced contact between his head and her G-spot so perfectly whenever they fucked. And consequently, his cock transformed her into a totally sex-obsessed slut every time she climaxed, just by fucking her boy. And now that cum-starved slut was hungry for more; she rolled over and slid down the slippery covers until her beautiful face, framed in her new/old short, sexy haircut was directly over his softening but still thick and throbbing penis.

She circled the base of his thick tool with her fingers, holding him up like an ice cream cone, all ready to be licked clean of the sex cocktail that coated his meaty pole and his heavy sac. Laurie was all set to take her boy's cock back in to her hungry and wanting mouth when her daughter's voice broke the mystical spell that seemed to hold mother and son so close.

"Mommy," Lisa's voice over her shoulder startled the lust-driven woman on the bed, "that looks delicious. Don't you want to share it with us?"

Laurie looked up into her son's eyes to see him smiling as she felt smaller, softer hands gliding across her back and the smooth skin of her shoulders and then covering her breasts, the tiny fingertips playing with her swollen nipples. When she realized it was four hands, not just two, she turned around and first kissed her daughter gently on her soft pink lips and the turned back the other way and kissed her soon-to-be daughter-in-law, letting her tongue play with Margie's for an extra moment.

Giggling with her girls, Laurie let herself be pushed back on the bed next to her lean, fit, and very sexy son. Lisa hopped across to Matt's other side and lay next to him with her face resting on his hip and her sweet-smelling pussy near his head. Margie took the same position next to Laurie and immediately started to kiss her way across Laurie's pelvis, dipping her tongue into her new mother's hot, creamy slit.

"Oh, honey," Laurie moaned under Margie's oral attentions, "you like to eat pussy, baby?"

"Mmmmh hmmmmmm," Margie's lips vibrated as she sucked on Laurie's clit, making the older woman's hips jerk off the mattress.

Lisa took her tongue off her brother's wonder-cock to welcome her father as he followed the girls into the room. "Come over here, Daddy…help me with Matty, okay?" She looked at her brother and rolled her eyes. "He's sooo biigggg, Daddy!"

Steven chuckled at all the activity on the bed in front of him. He was still trying to recover from his workout in the hot tub with the almost-identical twenty year-olds. Oh how he wished he was even just a few years younger…but right now, he was happy to be with his loving family…it couldn't be much better than this anywhere else.

He stopped first to give his MILF, suburban hottie wife a deep, loving kiss. "Did your boy give you what you wanted, dear?" he whispered in her ear. "Is that your crème that Lisa is licking off his big cock, honey?" Laurie grabbed him and kissed him deeply again. As Steven kissed his wife, his hand worked itself between Margie's firm, cheerleader-like thighs where his fingers moved over every inch of her ivory-smooth golden skin. "Have you tasted this one yet?" he asked his wife of thirty years. "She's every bit as sweet and tasty as you and Lisa, my dear." Steven swatted Margie playfully on her curvy rear end. "And if you get her now, there might be a surprise inside!"

He kissed the twenty year-old Asian coed's firm, round fanny before moving around to climb on the oversized bed next to his son and daughter. He took the joint out of the ashtray next to the bed, lit it, took a deep drag and then handed it to Matt. The smoke swirled around and the proud father found his hands had wandered to his daughter's Perfect 10 breasts. His fingers kneaded her flesh and his fingers pulled on her excited nipples as he exhaled the smoke and spoke to his son.

"I hope you took good care of your mother, Matt. Your sister and your fiancée nearly killed me earlier – I don't think that I can satisfy your mother, too." Steven sounded so peaceful and serene. "This is really great dope, son." He took the joint back from his boy with a grin. "I'm gonna take another hit now…but I want you to think about something."

As their father stopped talking to take another toke, never saying what he wanted his son to ponder, Lisa and her brother just looked at each other and started laughing. Margie and Laurie were already giggling and joined in the laughter along with Steven as he exhaled the powerful smoke. Somehow, through the laughter, the five naked and very stoned people heard some noises coming from outside the master bedroom. Matt maneuvered quickly between his sister and father, got off the bed and threw his jeans on. He grinned back at his family, all tangled together on the bed and still laughing. Throwing his T-shirt at his sister, he told her to put it on and join him in the living room. Then he told Margie and his parents he would be right back and then he closed the door behind him on the way out.

Matt straightened his hair at a mirror in the hallway and then walked into the main room of the suite. He heard his cousin trying to tip the bell boy who brought up their luggage as he saw a beautiful blonde girl on Brian's arm and…Matt stopped and caught his breath… on the other side of his cousin stood what could have been an almost exact twin to himself! This had to be Andy, Kathy's older brother.

"Your money's no good here, cuz…better put it away before he gets upset." Matt spoke softly, but with a smile in his voice. Brian looked up immediately with a big grin. The two cousins hadn't seen each other for a while and both were anxious to make up for lost time. And Matt knew he had some work to do on everyone's behalf during most of the weekend. The bellboy was finally allowed to leave and he closed the main door to the suite behind him.

"Hey, little cuz…how you doing?" Brian walked towards Matt and they met with a hug. "Boy, Matt, not so little any more. College life looks like it agrees with you." Brian pulled Kathy around to face his cousin. "Matt, I'd like to…"

Matt put his hand on Kathy's hip and turned her slightly away from Brian and towards himself. "Jesus Fucking Christ," he thought to himself, "she's the all-American blonde version of Lisa and Margie!" First, the lucky young man offered up a silent prayer of thanks to his Uncle David. Then pitching his voice to take control, he smiled warmly and said, "Of course, you must be Kathy. I've been anxious to meet you…welcome to the family." With just the faintest hesitation, he said "Brian, she is even more beautiful than I'd heard."

Kathy smiled automatically but she had no idea what to think about the bare-chested boy who suddenly appeared in front of her. She was shocked at first by the resemblance to her brother, but that passed quickly, almost as soon as he moved close to her. Then she was even more confused. How, she asked herself, could this beautiful young man, ("God," she thought to herself, "he's just…fuck, he's perfect!") certainly the youngest and physically the smallest man in the room, seem so sure of himself – so able to dominate everything around him?

Matt's eyes never left the Gallery 'Girl Next Door" face and body; as he drew her closer he asked his older cousin, "May I?"…his intention was clear. Neither waited for Brian's answer as Kathy closed the gap, her firm and excited 34B breasts pushing through her little halter top into his lean, well-muscled torso and then her lips pressed against his before she opened her mouth so she could suck his tongue ("OhmyGod…what am I doing …can't…don't want to stop…") and taste him.

Matt broke their kiss but Kathy kept her arm around his waist as she introduced him to Andy. She was breathless, but offered no excuse as she pulled her brother close. "Matt, this is my brother. Andy…Matt." Her beautiful blue eyes kept moving between their faces. "Brian," she said over her brother's shoulder, "come here…look at them…it's too strange, honey."

"Hi, cuz. I was hoping it was you!" Lisa's voice came from behind Matt; he turned to see his sister, all long, curly hair and smiles dressed in his black T-shirt and a tiny pair of white cotton thong panties. Lisa circled around a rather surprised Kathy and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Her face showed pure delight as she said, "Hi, Kathy, I'm Lisa… I'm so happy to finally meet you. Don't you just love Brian? Isn't he the cutest thing?" She giggled as she put her hands on Kathy's chest, quickly giving each tit an experienced feel. "Oooh..nice…34B's, right, honey?"

Kathy was giggling now, too. "Mmmm, Lisa, Brian told me a lot about you." Their lips came together this time. "Yes…" her hand moved to Lisa's breast, her palm feeling the excited nipple under the cotton shirt. "Your mom asked for my measurements…she said we were the same size…like twins…Oh my God!"

Andy and Matt had moved side by side as the girls kissed and hugged. When Kathy looked back over at them, she understood what Brian meant when he said they looked more than a little alike. Her exclamation drew Lisa's wide-open eyes as well. Both girls were momentarily silenced as they looked at their brothers one after the other.

Matt had approached Andy with hand extended in friendship and wanting to say something that would project a sense of family that he hoped his possible future brother-in-law could feel. Andy's hand was extended as well and he was going to say something warm and friendly back, but as the two shook hands and looked at each other, all that came out was,

"Dude.."

"Dude?"

"Oh my God…dude!"

"Fuck, dude, they were right!"

"Wow…dude…yeah…fuck."

"Dude."

All five of them burst out in simultaneous laughter as the 'dudes' reverberated off the walls. Andy and Matt hugged while Lisa let go of Kathy and moved into her cousin Brian's arms. After an appropriately lengthy and very erotic kiss between the first cousins, Brian continued the introductions. "Andy," he nodded towards Kathy's brother, "please meet my favorite female cousin, Lisa."

Andy turned to Lisa and looked closely at her for the first time…he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Lisa," Brian continued, "the rude bastard staring at you is Andy, Kathy's brother. I think he's a little overwhelmed, cuz…I mean, who wouldn't be? Look at you…"

Andy finally recovered with an embarrassed "Oh, God…I'm so sorry…stupid…staring like that…please…" He extended his hand towards the incredibly hot, dark-haired girl. He tried to think, but he couldn't remember ever meeting anyone as beautiful as Lisa. Surely, he'd never been introduced to anyone dressed like she was now.

He kept staring, but now he was moving his head between Lisa and Matt. "Look, Kath… it's these two that could be twins…look at their faces." Both Lisa and Matt were impressed – very few people could see what Andy just saw. Their hair, eye and skin coloring were so different from each other, few people looked beyond that to see the real facial resemblance.

Lisa moved into Andy's arms to give him a welcoming kiss. She'd meant it to be kind of sexy but friendly. But when Andy's fingers found the top of her ass under the bottom of the T-shirt, it turned into anything but. The hot little twenty year-old decided to see if this look-alike could kiss like her brother, too. Andy was just a little taller and a few pounds heavier – no doubt due to the fact he was twenty-four and had already made the change from boy to man that Matt was just now starting. Lisa, falling into his kiss, was really enjoying the difference Andy's physical maturity made. She moaned into his mouth, letting him know exactly how much she was enjoying him, while finding her brother's eye and giving him a sly wink to let him know everything was just fine.

"Oh my fucking God!"

It was Brian's voice that grabbed everyone's attention next. He had just looked over Kathy's shoulder when Margie made her way into the main room of the suite. Matt turned his eyes immediately to see his fiancée stop at the other end of the long table, absolutely ignoring everyone else in the room while she picked up a joint and lit it. Then she turned around and struck a pose before exhaling the smoke.

Margie's long and lustrous black hair was parted in the middle and fell over her shoulders, shining against her golden skin and the white halter she wore. Her pose drew everyone's eyes from her incredibly beautiful, classic Chinese face over her Perfect 10 chest and down over her flat, faintly defined abs to the thin gold slave chain (a gift from Laurie and Steve) that lay around her hips and then to the micro-mini denim skirt that just barely hid her shaved mound and finally to her high-heeled sandals. Just like her new Poppa said when she posed like this for him and Laurie before leaving the bedroom, she was a walking wet dream.