Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not laughing was about the hardest thing in the world at that moment for Matt and his sister. Not that Margie wasn't the absolute fucking hottest thing they'd every seen…but they saw the sparkle in her eye that told them the whole thing was a big goof! Margie walked around Kathy, swinging her hips like a $10 Saigon whore until she was right next to Brian. In the worst Asian accent ever, she says "You want fuckee-suckee, mister?" She grabbed his budding erection in her fingers and stroked up and down the outside of his jeans. "Me ruv you rong time, mister, okay?"

Margie, Matt and Lisa all lost it at the same time…probably because of the very silly, completely stunned expression on Brian's face. Kathy and Andy started to ask what was going on when a bright flash stopped all the conversation and most of the laughter. All eyes moved to the back of the room where the flash originated.

"Oh my God!" Kathy squealed. "Andy, look…it's Laurie and Uncle Steve…come say hello!" She dropped Matt's hand and grabbed her brother away from Lisa, crossing the room with Andy in tow.

Steven and Laurie were standing at the side of the table where Margie had posed only minutes earlier. Opting for comfort and convenience, both had slipped into the soft luxurious white terry robes provided by the hotel. Laurie was putting her camera down on the table while her husband lit a small joint.

"Mmmm, Kathy, you look beautiful, darling. We've missed you and Brian, haven't we, Steven?" Laurie spoke to the beautiful Midwestern blonde twenty-one year-old coed as their lips parted from a very sweet kiss. "And this has to be Andy…God, Steven, can you believe it?"

Kathy moved into her favorite 'uncle's' embrace and they kissed even more lovingly as Steven exhaled the sweet smoke into Kathy's mouth. Neither acknowledged Laurie as she drew Kathy's brother into her arms. "Hello, Andy…" she said in a husky, sex-charged voice, "or do you prefer Andrew?" As she pulled the strikingly familiar boy against her, Laurie's robe gaped open just enough to expose the inner half of her breast and dark pink nipple to his red-hot gaze.

Her nipple seemed to grow under his heated stare and with no thought at all, he moved his thumb in soft circles all around it, making Laurie gasp along with Kathy and her husband. "Uhmm," he had to lick his lips in order to speak to this incredible MILF before him, "sorry…it's just.." his fingers were now massaging her firm, round breast, "so sexy …you are so" his eyes rose from her breast to her face, "beautiful. You can call me anything at all, Mrs.…"

"Laurie, honey. Just call me Laurie." She drew his head down so she could whisper in his ear. "Andrew, darling…" her fingers found the tent in his pants, "does this old broad turn you on?"

"Don't see any old broads around here, Laurie. But you? Oh God, yessss!!!!!!!!" he whispered hoarsely back to his fantasy figure.

Laurie squeezed his hard shaft as she put her lips right next to his burning ear. "If you want, Andy…" her fingers moved to his heavy sac, "you can call me Mommy when you fuck me, okay?"

Andy groaned as he pulled Laurie's hand back – he was about two more squeezes and three more throbs away from unloading in his boxers. This whole family was…God, he hoped it was real! He kissed the MILF and while their tongues explored each other, he decided it was a very good thing he came along for the weekend.

Seeing that Laurie was naked under her robe, Kathy assumed Steven was as well and slipped her hand inside the super soft robe to find his thickening cock. Grasping it in one hand, she leaned into her brother and started kissing his neck and then whispering in his ear. Steven looked at his wife with a dirty little grin as Kathy dropped to her knees before him, took his hard-on out of his robe and started licking it like it was a lollipop. Then it was Laurie's turn to grin as Andy mimicked his sister and fell to his knees before Laurie. He untied the belt holding the robe closed and it parted, falling straight down from the outsides of her slightly sagging but very firm and round tits to reveal her small, sexy belly and her cleanly shaven mound.

He started planting little kisses over the soft insides of her thighs, his strong hands wrapped behind her, moving her legs apart. He groaned when he found her tattoo – a golden fleur-de-lis - an inch above and to the left of her clit.

Laurie leaned over the young man. "Andy," she said softly to him, "I'm not…I mean… before you got here…Matt and I…"

He stood and wrapped his strong arms around her, kissing her hard and deep, his hand gripping her short hair. And with that grip, he turned her head to the side and whispered back, "Brian told me this could be a life-changing weekend if I would go with the flow. Is eating your son's cum going with the flow, Laurie?" Without waiting for an answer, he fell back to the thick carpet and pulled the sweet, wet MILF pussy into his face and started to lick. He sucked the sex cocktail that leaked out of her pussy lips and coated the insides of her thighs and when his long tongue found her open hole, he snaked it up as far inside as he could reach. Laurie was moaning continuously as Andy ate her out and her husband was moaning just as loudly standing right next to her.

Kathy let Steven's cock slip out of her mouth for a moment, still working her fingers and palms around the thick base. She kissed her brother's neck again, whispering once more. "You don't have to, Andy…no one expects any…"

Andy took his mouth off Laurie and turned to kiss his younger sister fully and deeply. "I know, Princess," he whispered back, "but I want to…for you and Brian…for me…every one, honey. Okay?" They kissed again and then changed places in front of the older couple. Kathy was no stranger to Laurie's delectable pussy and dove right in. Steven waited just a minute, letting Andy get a taste of cock and balls before pulling him up into a greeting/hug, throwing his arms around the young man. As they hugged, Andy said he was more than happy to continue…he'd heard so much about both Steven and Laurie from his sister and Brian…he was so looking forward to this weekend.

Steven replied softly as well when he said, "God, that felt great, Andy…but I just came a little while ago. Listen, just relax this weekend, son. There's no pressure from anyone… just enjoy yourself and have a good time. If you want a really great time, I suggest you listen to that boy that looks a little like you…him and his sister – they'll take care of you."

Laurie had pulled Kathy up as well, knowing there was too much going on to let her cum on the young blonde's tongue. It would happen soon, they both knew it. "Laurie," the all-American beauty asked, "who is that outrageous girl in my fiancé's arms?" She tilted her head around to her brother. "Have you ever seen anyone like her?"

"Only in porn films, honey," Andy replied with a laugh.

"Harrumph!!!" Steven snorted. "I'll have you know that darling girl, Yuan Mai Ling, Margie to you, is going to be our daughter-in-law. Porn, indeed!"

Laurie laughed at her husband's comments and brought Kathy and Andy across the room where she completed the more formal introductions. Within minutes, everyone seemed at ease, laughing and talking, drinking and smoking and generally just getting to know one another. While there was plenty of flirting going on, there was no rush or urgency to get everyone naked and laid – relaxation seemed to be the choice of the group.

Matt was watching his sister getting close to Andy. She had a smile on her face that looked 100% genuine and he felt happy that their initial meeting seemed to be going well. He glanced at his mother and saw her smiling at Lisa as well. Across the room, Brian seemed to be charming Margie and Kathy and Matt's father. Matt caught his dad's eye and the two met by the big ashtray at the end of the table.

Steven grabbed a skinny and he walked with his son over to the bar. Matt grabbed a couple of cold beers while Steven lit the joint. After a toke and a long sip, Steven put his arm around his son's shoulder. "Looks like a pretty nice start to the weekend, Matty." He handed the joint to his son. "I know this is your show, Matt, and anything I can do to help, of course…just ask, son. Can I make a little suggestion?"

"Sure, Pop…anything. What's on your mind?" Matt took a deep drag and passed the joint back to his old man.

"Food, boy! I'm so hungry, Matty…and I gotta believe everyone else is, too." Matt nodded on agreement. "My suggestions is that you don't ask anybody…let's just go in the other room and order up a bunch of different stuff from Room Service and plan on staying in tonight. That way, you can be sure to speak to Brian about Kathy and talk to Andy, too.

"I don't think Brian has told him too much about David's grand plan. I think you should…if you feel right about it." Matt looked up with a big question mark in his eyes. "Son…" Steven had a warm smile for his boy, "your mother and I fully expect you will be home with the girls after graduation and working for your uncle shortly after that."

"It looks like I'm leaning that way, Dad. Is that okay with you and Mom?"

"Of course, Matty…we just want our kids to be happy and successful – we know that David can help you, your sister and that gorgeous fiancée of yours achieve all your goals. He knows it too, son. He's authorized you to bring Andy in – if you wish. We'll talk about it later. For now, food!"

Matt smiled knowingly at his father. "I'll take care of the food, Pops…I have some sneaky arrangements to make." He motioned his dad back towards the others. "You can help, Dad…just make sure everyone has something to drink or smoke…just keep them all relaxed while I take care of dinner."

About 45 minutes later there was a loud knock on the suite's front door just before it opened. The first of three carts was wheeled into the room by a tall, balding, and very handsome middle-aged black man. His eyes smiled discreetly at Lisa as she winked back at her friend, Anthony. He moved his cart next to the bar as two more carts were pushed in behind him. The young bellmen quickly set up their carts; an assortment of fish and vegetable sushi, with all the trimmings on one and a variety of tapas dishes on the other made a delicious looking meal. Anthony's cart held additional ice and other canned beverages, plates, napkins and silverware for all.

Lisa and Margie both moved to Laurie's sides as the food and drinks were set up. As soon as the young men were through, Anthony dismissed them and closed the door behind them as they left. He turned slowly back into the room, remembering the young man's phone call. He saw Matt with the hot young blonde he'd mentioned earlier standing against the big table and the three women together about five feet away. Smiling broadly, he moved a step closer to Matt and Kathy.

"The food looks great, Anthony. Thank you…terrific job!" Matt leaned forward and shook the older black man's hand. "So take a look," Matt continued, using all the powerful control his voice could command, "which one would you like as your tip?"

Matt heard Kathy's gasp and felt her knees weaken momentarily while Brian was telling Andy how cool his cousin Lisa was and how they'd met Anthony before. Anthony played his part well. "How can I tell?" he asked, very sincerely.

"Ladies," the young man spoke again, still with full control in his voice, "please show the lucky man what his choices are…" This time, he made sure to keep his arm around Kathy's waist. He knew her knees would buckle again as soon as she saw the others lose their clothing, and she would have a hard time resisting the same impulse herself.

Slowly, sensuously, Lisa lifted the black T-shirt by the bottom hem and pulled it up her tanned torso and over her head, leaving her in just the white thong panties. When she wriggled out of them and stood there – proudly displaying her totally naked and bare self to family and friends, Kathy almost fell over.

At the same time, Margie lifted her hands behind her neck to undo the little bow holding her halter top and asked her future mother-in-law to untie the bow in the middle of her back. When her Perfect 10 tits were displayed for all to see, the comments and the buzzing started.

"Fuck me, bro…they are SO FUCKING HOT!" hissed Andy to Brian, who could only nod his head in agreement.

Margie then pushed her micro-mini down her firm, golden thighs. She kept the high heels on as she stepped out of the skirt. She posed like a runway model, hand on her hip – the gold slave chain highlighting her bald pussy.

"You are right about that, young man!" Anthony spoke softly to the boys. "Lord, you are definitely right about that."

When the younger women were through stripping, Laurie stood proudly between them and simply dropped the soft white robe, letting it fall gently over her smooth pale shoulders to the floor. Her nipples were long and thick and her pussy was shaved smooth like the others. She stood there with her arms across the girls' shoulders, under Anthony's inspection. Laurie felt her pussy start to moisten – she knew the girls were feeling it, too. The fifty year-old MILF caught her loving husband's eye. They both knew that this was a 'historic' moment for their family…the first time Matt's sluts stood together naked and exposed and ready to fuck and suck at his command. Steven discreetly snapped a picture to commemorate the event.

As taken by all of the beautiful flesh in front of him as he was, Anthony finally remembered what Matt had asked him to do. Pointing his long arm towards Kathy, he said "What about her, son? I think I'd like to see some of that before I decide."

Matt held on to the sexy little blonde as she moaned again as the bellman pointed his long finger at her. Her fingers were moving towards the buttons on her blouse, wishing desperately that this handsome old man could see her firm young tits, too…she actually wanted the bellman to pick her over the others.

Matt chuckled while he gently restrained Kathy's hands from opening any more of her blouse. "I'm sorry," Matt said lightly to the bellman, "but this beautiful young woman is not mine to give. You gotta choose between my sister, my mother and my fiancée."

He laughed softly again as he hugged the frustrated young woman. "Kathy," he gently whispered in her ear, "what are you doing? You're Brian's fiancée…you're not a slut, honey." Matt kissed her lightly on the edge of her mouth. "Look at them," he looked over towards the three naked women. Anthony was kissing his mother and his hands were all over Lisa and Margie. "You don't want to be treated like that…used like that… do you, Kathy?"

"Who will it be, Anthony? Who do you want? Gotta choose, bud." Anthony smiled back at Matt and as agreed, pointed to Margie. "I'd say good choice, dude, but I don't think there's a bad choice in the bunch. Enjoy her…her name's Mai Ling."

Matt slid his hand up the side of Kathy's breast - he couldn't believe the heat he felt radiating off of her skin. He moved until his palm covered her hard, excited nipple. "Mai Ling, gai ta…" He barked an order in Mandarin that had his fiancée on her knees in front of the tall black man immediately. Her fingers had his zipper down and his long, thick black hose out of his pants before he knew what was happening. And as she slurped and sucked that black snake, moaning all over his lengthy shaft, Matt felt Kathy's nipple get harder and longer against his palm…she was so ripe for this.

"Mother…Lisa…what are you doing?" His voice was flat but very powerful as he spoke to them. "We have guests to see to. Mother…take care of your nephew. Lisa, quit fucking around and make Andy feel welcome." And as neither of the boys was going to argue, all three of Matt's sluts were giving some excellent head to three very happy men.

Kathy's body was vibrating against the younger man. She just couldn't believe how incredibly hot the scene was before her. Her cunt was quivering…this is what she'd whispered about in Brian's ear late at night…her deep desire to be used like this. Her brother had promised he would make her dark wishes come true, but those experiences paled compared to this.

"Come on, Brian…you know how she likes it." Laurie's eyes flicked up at her son with a gleam of thanks. "Show Andy how your aunt and your cousin like to get face-fucked. You too, Anthony." He turned towards Margie and the black man. "Let's make it a contest…$100 to the first one of you that cums." Just like that, the noise level in the room increased as all three men slammed their cocks in and out of three hungry, slurping mouths.

Kathy was beside herself as she watched the performance. Matt was feeling her tits and making out with her as she watched all the oral sex exploding around her. His hand dropped to the moist crotch of her tight jeans and he was rubbing her pussy…treating her like a school girl…making her totally crazy.

"Why?" she whispered in his ear. "Why do they do this for you, Matt?" She kissed him full on the lips. "What did Brian's dad mean about you?"

The smells and the sounds of sex filled the living room as Matt continued his seduction of the Cover Girl-cute blonde version of his sister. He slid his long fingers into her blouse where she had slipped a few buttons loose and found her hardened nipple under her bra.

He kissed her, covering her lips with his as he pinched her nipple between his fingertips. Kathy felt her cunt flood with passion and desire.

"They love me, baby…that's why they do what I tell them to do." Matt continued kissing the sexy young thing in his arms. Sometimes he thought 'making out' was fine all by itself. He thought he could kiss Kathy for hours on end.

"Tell me why they love you so much, Matt. What makes them do that…your mom told me other stuff, too…why?" Kathy's voice was full of her need.

"You'll have to ask them to be sure, Kath…but I think I have a pretty good idea." He took her hand and held it against his thick shaft. "I think this has something to do with it." The handsome and mature freshman nuzzled her ultra-sensitive neck. "Wanna feel the real thing, baby?" She just moaned her assent. "Kathy, if you do…" he hissed in her ear, "you'll ask me to fuck you."

"Mmmmh," Kathy moaned into his mouth. "I planned on that the minute I saw you, Matt."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnggghhh!!" Anthony grunted his obvious satisfaction loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh fuck me, little Miss China Doll…honey, you are exquisite." His words of praise were drowned out by the sounds of all three women sucking and now swallowing their creamy loads along with Margie.

Matt kissed the ravishing little blonde again and then held her away. "Go talk to my father…tell him what you want and I'll go see what your fiancé thinks. Then we'll see, Kath."

Matt pushed her tight round ass towards his father who had caught his eye earlier with a wink and a nod. Matt dug a $100 bill out of his pocket and handed it to the tall ebony waiter. "Excellent work, my friend! My beautiful sister was right about you, huh?" Everyone laughed and the whole room seemed to relax. Anthony waived his long arms over the food and drinks, told everyone to enjoy themselves and to call him when they were through; and with that he disappeared out the front door.