Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled out and thrust himself as far as he could go into his future wife's pussy and when he felt her cervical ring dilate, he pushed his huge cockhead through and sent the second strong rope of cum home. He gave Margie a second shot, bringing on her orgasm and then pulled back and fucked himself into his sister one last time and gave her a second helping of baby-juice as well. When he pulled out of Lisa's pussy, his cock all wet and hard and slimy, he pulled Kathy in front of him and sent the last spurts of his crème across her lips and dripping off her chin onto her perfect 34B's. He wiped his cock off against her and using his command voice, told her to clean her sisters.

Lisa and Margie, still weak from their climaxes, rolled onto their backs and spread their legs to welcome Kathy the way their Master wished. Eager to please, as the new girl usually is, the sexy blonde wasted no time sucking and scooping and swallowing all the cum and cunt-crème her tongue could capture from the bald pussies in front of her. Laughing and giggling together, all three girls wrapped their arms around each other, kissing and hugging and loving each other together.

Steven watched them with a smile on his face. After a few minutes, he called Margie off the bed and into his arms. He kissed her deeply as the held each other tight. "Wo ai ni...I love you, baby," he murmured in her ear. "Go find Mom and Dad, honey...I'll see you in the morning." They kissed again and she was gone like a shadow.

Without being asked, Lisa got up and slinked her way into her brother's embrace. She tilted her head exactly the way he liked as brother and sister kissed the way siblings were never supposed to kiss. Her hard nipples and firm, full breasts crushed into him as she ground her bare mound against his thick shaft. Their kiss was as deep as the heavens, full of their love for each other. When they broke apart, Matt smiled gently at his older sister. "I think you're getting on pretty well with Andy, huh?" Lisa smiled and nodded. Matt smiled down at her again. "That's great, Lis'...why don't you rock his world tonight, honey? Here or go out if you want...my wallet is in my jeans...have a great time... whatever he wants."

They hugged one more time and Lisa left her brother alone with Kathy. Matt flopped on the bed, happy with the results of the evening. He spread his arm out and the hot little blonde settled in against him as though they had been together for years. They kissed once and Mat looked deep into her cerulean blue eyes. Satisfied with what he saw, he smiled at her and told her he was very tired. He told her to dim the lights in the room and straighten the sheets and covers on the bed. Finally, he told her to clean his cock and balls with her tongue...and he didn't mind if she wanted to keep his cock in her mouth as she slept.

The luckiest eighteen year-old in the world fell asleep with a satisfied smile on his boyishly handsome face.