Matt and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate mostly in silence, just occasionally making small talk. The wine was making me feel warm. At least, I think it was the wine.

"What do you think Mom and Dad are doing right now?" I wondered out loud.

"Blow job, a little fingering, a little penetration...." I couldn't believe she just said that. My sister was never this bawdy. I turned ten different shades of red.

"Gross, Shelly. Those are our parents you're talking about. We were the result of immaculate conception."

"Oh come on, Mathy. You think they don't do it? They probably do it all of the time. Good for them. At least someone in this house is getting some."

"You're not getting some?"

"Me? No. Not some. Not any."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Just no one interested in me."

"Bullshit."

"OK, let me qualify that: there is no one interested in fucking me that I'd also let fuck me."

"Fair enough." I really wanted to change the subject. Just hearing her say the last sentence made me want to blow a load in my pants, without even touching myself.

I looked up and she was studying me. I shifted a little uncomfortably, and she glanced back down at her plate, smiling just a little. I think she knew I was uncomfortable, and she liked it. My sister wasn't sadistic, what was that all about?

When we were finally done eating, she offered to clean up since I set up dinner. She took our plates and went to the kitchen, and I took the opportunity to run upstairs out of her site, my raging hard-on leading the way.

When I made it up to my room, I closed the door and ripped off my shirt and dropped my pants right away. This time, I knew I could blow a good load. I knew it was wrong, but my body was again overriding my brain; I dropped myself into my computer chair, browsed to my sister's Facebook page, and pulled up one of those shots of her on the beach. She was posed with four of her friends. She was standing on the end, and while the rest of the girls had big smiles, she was looking at the camera with a smoldering intensity.

"Uhnnnnn," I groaned, as soon as the page loaded. I was pumping pretty hard by now, and slowed down because for the first time in a while, it felt really good. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I pushed back from the desk a little and stretched my legs out. I was now stroking a little slower and would periodically open my eyes to glance at the photo. Each time I did, it brought me closer to the edge. Finally, I decided to let myself cum.

I was now staring so hard at the computer, I didn't notice my bedroom door open. My dick started to spew a thick, creamy rope of semen. I was so caught up I didn't even have something on hand to catch it, which is something I almost always did. "Guhhhh," I moaned and out of the corner of my eye I saw her. Michelle was standing just two feet away from me, a step in past the doorway, and her eyes were on my spouting cock. Her eyes on me made me feel like I was going to come even harder. I felt like I was going to black out from sheer pleasure. It took me a second before I realized, "This isn't right." I gasped and stumbled out of the chair, trying to cover my spewing cock. There was no covering it though, and no stopping it. Two more thick ribbons of cum shot out, over my and and onto the carpet in front of her feet. I turned my body and lurched for my bed, grabbing for my shorts.

"Shit! Shit Michelle, I'm sorry! Don't you knock! Why didn't you knock? Shit!"

She stood, frozen, and for the first time since walking in on me, her eyes moved up to my face.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" She stood wide-eyed while she made her apology. Then she did what I hoped she wouldn't do: she looked over to my computer monitor. There it was, taking up practically the full screen. The beach photo. For a second, she looked like her knees wobbled, but she braced herself on the door frame. "Sorry," this time more quiet, "I'll let you clean up."

She ran out of my room and down the hall toward her own room. I was mortified. I was mortified that she saw me, and mortified that I was so completely aroused, and that I'd cum so hard.

I grabbed my towel from my shower earlier and wiped myself down quickly, then pulled on my shorts. I hurried down the hall to her room to apologize and think up some kind of excuse. When I got to her doorway, I stopped cold. She was on her bed, on her side, facing away from the door. Oh god, she's sobbing, I thought. I made her cry. I saw her back shudder, and I ran in to put my hand on her shoulder and comfort her. It wasn't until I got close enough to touch her that I saw that she wasn't crying. Both of her hands were between her legs, and one hand was in her panties. She was rubbing herself. Rubbing hard. She was in the throes of an orgasm. Before I could stop myself, I lowered myself to sitting right behind her, and placed my hand on her back. I could feel the bed rock from how her hand was moving. She let out a very load moan, and pressed both hands firmly against her mound. I was hard again. A little grunt escaped my throat.

Her eyes opened and she leaned back, looking up at me. "Is this because you're mad?" Her voice was very quiet. "Are you mad that I walked in on you?"

"No, it was an accident."

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to tell you I was sorry."

She shifted her body to a sitting position, and now we were facing each other. She had her hands placed delicately in her lap, and I could see the glimmering from her juices on her fingers. I wanted so badly to touch her fingers, to feel the moisture, but I resisted.

"Do you want me to call Kelsey for you? She'll go out with you," she offered.

"Wait, what?" I was utterly confused. "You think because I masturbate that I need a date or something?"

"No," she said, equally confused. "It's just that you were looking at the beach photo, and I saw her flirting with you earlier, so I just figured-"

"No, Michelle, I'm not interested in her."

"Oh. One of the other girls in the picture? Jessica?"

"No, not Jessica."

"Was it just one of those 'girls in bikinis' things?" She was fishing.

I had a decision to make. I wasn't sure why, but I decided I wanted to be truthful with her. "It was you. You make my dick hard." That last part was barely audible.

She gasped. I couldn't believe I was so bold. I also couldn't believe how bold she was about to get.

"Is it hard right now? Guys have a refractory period, right? So it probably won't be hard for a while now that you've cum?"

I sighed. "It's hard again. It's almost always hard when you're around. I'm sorry."

She looked at my lap. She reached over and gently moved my arm away. I could feel her fingers, which were now a little sticky. "Can I see it?"

My eyes got wide. Was she asking me to take it out of my shorts? She had already gotten a pretty good look in my room. That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I hadn't put two and two together. The site of me cumming made her run to her room to touch herself. Again, my dick lurched in my shorts.

She reached with her other hand and held on to my waistband. As she pulled the waistband away, she reached in with her hand and grabbed onto my dick. Her hands were so soft, even if a little sticky. I groaned and bit my lip. She bit her lip too, and leaned herself closer. My dick was so hard it was up against my stomach. She pulled it away a bit, and lowered my waistband even more. She loosened and tightened her grip a couple of times, weighing my dick, pulling it, feeling its ridges and veins. She slid her thumbs up and down it. "It seems big," she offered.

"It's just...average," I was having a hard time forming complete sentences.

She began to stroke it more decisively, and I grabbed on to her wrists. "Please stop. Please."

"That doesn't feel good?" It came out in a whisper.

"No, it feels really good. Too good. You're going -- uhhhh -- to make me cum... if you keep doing that." I stuttered the entire time.

"Isn't that a good thing? She was gasping and breathy. She slowed her strokes, but leaned her head forward toward mine until our foreheads were touching. We both closed our eyes. I moved my hands to her waist.

"Mathy, does this make you feel guilty?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Uhhhhhhhh," it was her turn to moan. I couldn't believe this was turning her on.

"I'm so horny," she admitted. "I want you to touch me so badly."

"I'm your brother," this came out more as a question than a statement of fact. It was as though I was trying to explain why I wouldn't, but I knew my resolve wasn't going to be very strong.

"I won't tell," she promised. "Please, just touch me a little right now, and you won't ever have to do it again, and I won't tell anyone," her stroking was now a little more quick and firm.

"Shelly...." I was lost. If I hadn't cum just a few minutes before, her strokes would have had me bursting by now. It felt too good.

"Please?" she panted.

I couldn't refuse her. I could never refuse her. "If I do this and touch you, I'm not going to want to stop. I'll never stop."

She whimpered and took her hand off my cock, pressing her entire body forward onto me. Her lips met mine, and at first her kiss was soft and gentle, but still a little insistent. Her hands were up by my face. I pulled her tank top up over her breasts, and moved both hands up from her stomach, palms down. I pressed into the area just below her breasts, then gripped around her ribs. She moaned, and we kissed harder. I slid my tongue forward and brushed it across her lower lip. The taste of her mouth made me dizzy. Slowly, she slid her tongue forward, and the tips of our tongues met. Within a minute, I was kneading her firm, full breasts, and our tongues were pressing into eachother's mouths. Her nipples were like firm pebbles underneath my hands. I moved my palms over them, feeling them react.

I pulled her body off mine, and placed her carefully next to me on the bed. I wanted to see her, see all of her. As my eyes were drinking her in, she pulled my shorts off entirely, then undressed herself. We lay like that, side by side, glancing our hands softly over eachother's bodies. I couldn't remember any moment of my life that was more perfect than this one. Her skin was so soft, and certain parts of her would raise up into goosebumps as my fingers trailed over them. I leaned in and kissed her shoulder. She took my hand, and kissed it.

After what was probably only ten or fifteen minutes of this, but felt like hours, she arched her back and reached over with one hand, gripping my cock. She put her other hand between her legs. We moaned at the same time. She began to stroke me slowly, and press into her own pussy. I moved her hand away with one of mine, and slid two fingers up and down her slit. She was soaked. I wanted so badly to taste her, but it felt like everything we were doing was so slow, so careful, I didn't want to spoil it.

I very carefully slid in a finger. "Mmmmmm," her voice was barely there.

"Shelly. Shelly, if you keep doing that, it's going to make me cum." Her hand was not moving more quickly on my cock, and I in turn sped up moving my finger in and out of her now dripping pussy. "Shelly. Slow down."

I knew what was inevitable, and I didn't know what to do. Even though I already came not long before, I was close once again. Would I let her do it? Would I let her take me over the edge? The thought of her coming in contact with my cum sent a shock through my body, and that was enough to do it. As I felt the cum quickly bubbling up in my balls, I pressed my thumb over her clit, and began to flick furiously. Her body was so responsive, she immediately shuddered, and her pussy clenched around my two inserted fingers. I tried to focus on her body, her tight pussy gripping around my fingers, her hardened clit under my thumb, foolishly hoping it would delay my own orgasm. As my hand sent her spiraling into a powerful, body-convulsing orgasm for her, I uttered, "God, Michelle. You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful when you cum!"

Her breathing was uneven and she moved one hand up to her head to clear her hair out of her face. In the passion of her climax, he had stopped stroking my cock. She started up again.

"Watch out --- watch out Michelle --- I'm going to --- oh gg-g-od -- I'm cumming!" She ignored my warning, scooting her body down the bed so her entire upper body was hovering over my purple, pulsing cock. She squeezed the tip and I groaned. Then, she started pumping her hand up and down faster and faster, until I couldn't contain it anymore. I hollered, and despite the copious amount of cum that had expelled from my body in my room, I came again, and hard. Stream after stream of milky white cum shot out of me with more force than I have ever felt. The first spurt landed over her hand, just above where she gripped me. A second arced up and landed on the left side of Michelle's chin, slowly dripping onto her chest. Another hit on her face, just above her upper lip and under her nose. The last two landed squarely over her glorious tits. I closed my eyes for just a moment as I felt the room spin. I opened them, and saw her lift her cum-covered hand to her face. She reached her tongue out to first lick the stray drop that had landed below her nose, then she placed the top of her hand against her open mouth and sucked in what was left on her hand. She glanced down to her chest, where the other drops had landed. Using her hand, she smeared the drops into her skin, while she closed her eyes and hummed appreciatively. "Does it always taste like that?" I didn't know what to say.

I couldn't move an inch of my body. I was afraid she would come to her senses, and realize what we had done was wrong. She lowered her body next to mine, resting her head on my arm. I squeezed her in tighter. Her soft body molded perfectly to mine. "Wait," I said, "Can we get under the covers?" She glanced up at me with those big gorgeous eyes and nodded. There wasn't an ounce of regret on her face. We shifted our bodies momentarily so we could pull the covers down beneath our spent bodies.

"Mathy, will you stay the night? Or at least a little while?"

"If you want me."

"I want you."

"I mean if you want me to stay here."

"I do. And I want you."

"If I stay, I may not be able to stop. It might not stop, Shelly. I might do something to you that you don't want."

"I want you to do what you want. I want you to do everything."

I pulled the covers up over us and pulled her in close to me.

"I love you Shelly."

"I love you big brother."

I didn't know what the rest of the weekend had in store for us. Or the rest of our lives. But that moment in the afterglow of what we had done was perfect.

12