Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed being both naked down there. She teasingly moved her cunt around me, just above my eyes and nose and then lowered herself into our dome/sub position, the one that often kicked off our love making.

Jo was already wet with anticipation and was quite hard with her gyrations, expecting my tongue to bring her to a high. She went forward on me opening her cunt right up to me, and her hands roamed my panties. Suddenly to me, she went in and released my boy-clit; it popped out with ease as I too was excited, and then, the big surprise, she took me in her mouth.

Definite strokes up and down my clit shaft and its hooded head she went, as I worked her cunt in this sixty-nine. I soon wanted to explode, both physically and in the brain. And then we both came, Jo unleashing a not inconsiderable amount of her cum into my mouth and me into hers. This was the first time that she had given me full oral since pre-marriage. She immediately turned back to me and went to kiss me, and unloaded my cum into her cum present in my mouth.

"Swallow our cum, Mattie"

I did as she asked.

"Mmmmm, that was great and you were too. I do think we ought to soon see if you can take a man's cum directly into your mouth."

"Come on now, we need to quickly clean up and go and get the children."

Jo disappeared to the bathroom and came back with a dap rag and cleaned me up.

She put her briefs back on. "I may need these later, Honey" and then climbed into her suit again. I slipped into my blouse, covered it with a sweater and went for a pair of camel coloured high-waisted pants, as we had to see the children. And I cleaned up the other clothing and the bed. I thought to myself that, perhaps, it would be great to end this charade of being in a half way life. Just a thought though as, overall I was happy.

We picked up the kids and came home for tea, presents and a birthday cake, and they had some homework to tackle which allowed Joanna and me to catch up on small jobs around the house. At 6pm, we helped them pack for their weekend as they would be picked up early in the morning, and then we headed out for a nice Italian meal as they both loved pasta dishes, which was fine by us. Home by 8.30 and we had them into bed by 9.15pm on the basis of their long weekend ahead. We snuggled together and had a glass of wine, and shared a couple of kisses.

"I have a small number of presents more for you, Mattie."

"You have already given me enough and along with a lunch and dinner with the kids, Jo, really, and especially your love."

"Well one more tonight; it is in the bedroom awaiting your attention."

We closed up and went to the bedroom and Jo locked the door, "Just in case."

At the bottom of our bed were two parcels, well a cylindrical one and a boxed present.

"Open the cylindrical one first, Mattie."

I did and out came this camp style futon roll.

"It's for exercise?" I asked.

"Well sort of as you will find out from the next box."

I opened this one and out came this seat contraption. It was a square seat with a large hole in it and nicely padded on the outside. From top to bottom it was some 19 inches high and also the same width. It was nicely built and sturdy with black turned legs and black padding. Inside the square 'hole' and set at about 10 inches was a sturdy leather triangular pad with the ends punched and with a metal eyelet, and suspension chains running up top under the padded parts. These suspension chains were adjustable for height.

There were also two leather straps secured around the bottom bars with a matching pair of chains coming off them and on the end of each chain there was a padded cuff with padlocks and a key. Inside the parcel, there was another bar with cuffs as well, obviously a spreader bar.

"Honey, your present is for exercise as it a queening stool and I know that you will love it, as I will."

"Now go and get out of your pants and blouse and your hose, and in the bathroom, you will find a nice matching suspender belt to your bra and panties and some charcoal stockings. And then back in here, and lie on the futon with your head on the triangle and wait for me. I'm just going to get out of my clothes and will join you in a little while.

I headed into the bathroom, cleaned up a little and duly put the garter on and hooked on the fresh stockings. A little spritz of perfume and I headed into the bedroom.

There, on the leather triangle, were draped Jo's briefs from today and I knew that I had to put my head in these to take her essence in. I lay down on the futon, put my head back and got into position; it was pretty comfortable and I knew that Joanna would have calculated the correct height for my servitude.

I lay there and took her aromas in. her briefs were pretty strongly scented as she had been in them all day while we were out for lunch and dinner and, of course, all her pre-excitement from our afternoon session, and her cum cream, was impregnated into the gusset as well. I was getting pretty turned on.

In came Jo, completely naked, except for a pair of black tie-side panties with long tassels hanging down from their sides. They were also heavily ruffled in the rear and virtually transparent in the front, so I could clearly see the outline of her cunt, and there was quiet a damp spot there already. She was also carrying a heavy black strap with a massive double ended cock attached on it.

"Say nothing, it is your birthday."

She paraded around me, giving me a clear view of her and provocatively playing with both her breasts and cunt. Then she leant down and quickly cuffed me in, followed by putting the spreader bar on between my ankles. I was into position for her, but she continued around the chair, parading and teasing herself. And then she removed her panties from me.

With that, Jo climbed onto the stool and stood above me, legs splayed on the padded cushion, gyrating her bottom suggestively at me, a clear view of her ruffled bottom and then it opening out to reveal her cunt to me through the panties fabric. The tassels dangled down to my face.

She pulled on the tassels and the panties fell away and immediately she moved to sit down on the stool. Her bottom came all the way down onto me, opening up her cheeks as she sagged in the middle onto my face.

"Now, my lesbian slut, eat me out," came her command.

The first thing that came in my direction was a strong smell of her pee, she had not showered at all and had obviously been to relieve herself without a clean-up. This was intermingled with her pre-cum aroma, which rapidly became stronger as my tongue probed her.

This was incredible as I could really concentrate on pleasing Jo and she had ultimate control by just moving herself on the padded stool as she so desired to increase the pressure on me or just reposition. I knew I could, and would, be spending hours under here. I was also virtually helpless being unable to move my legs or even my arms owing to the security she had used.

Jo quickly became very wet; her labia were wide apart and her clit engorged. There was a barrage of comments from her about how she was enjoying this, how she would read or watch TV on this stool with me underneath serving her.

She came pretty quickly as this rolling orgasm swept over her, shaking her body and unloading her cream copiously out of her love channel and into my mouth.

"Eat me out, Mattie, take my love cream into you."

She kept on cumming into me and my face was sopping. I hadn't known her orgasm quite like this at all in our marriage. She pressed her face down onto me to enjoy every moment. And I was in seventh heaven serving her, pleasing her, like this.

She stopped and shifted her bottom more onto the stool so we could relax. However, I was still there under her and could still take in all her intimacy and aroma and it made me feel I was hers to be used as she wished in this wonderful servitude position.

As she came off her high plateau, Jo slid off the stool, came around and leant forward to kiss my face, covered in her cum. She released the cuffs and the spreaders and pulled out from under the bed, a heavy foam wedge that we had.

"Move over on to it, Mattie, and onto your tummy over it; I want to take you."

She put on her harness, slid one end of this dong into her still sopping cunt and covered the end destined for me with a little lubricant. She came behind me and mounted me in the doggie position, her breasts against my back, and her legs between mine.

I felt Jo push the head into me. It was huge but slowly she took it, widening my ring, pushing on and slowly she entered me, filling me up, targeting my gurl-g spot. She upped her rhythm, fucking me hard and brought me quickly up to my own excitement; that place where the brain goes numb as one orgasms. And it hit me hard. I could feel her juddering on top of me too, and she collapsed forward onto my back.

"Come on you, we have to be up in the morning early to get the kids off. I know you should really put your jammies on tonight, but why don't you wear one of your really feminine nighties for me, the pink silky one perhaps with your matching panties."

We cleaned up, got out of our lingerie and I put on the said nightie and panties for Jo. She put on a pair of her striped pyjamas and we cuddled in bed; I kissed her, snuggled into her and her left arm came over me and gently felt my panties area through the nightie. We quickly fell asleep as a contented husband and wife.

12