Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of me and showed me this long heavy chain that had a four inch, acrylic butt plug hung off it and then, further forward, this Perspex shield; this was a bit like a pussy pump shield. She came behind me and I felt her attach the chain with the padlock off my waist chain loop on my back and then insert the plug into me. She then pulled the chain forward and cupped my mons and secured it with the second padlock to the front loop of my waist chain beneath me. She got my white panties and put them back on.

"I'll release you later; I will give you a key if you need to poop, but I trust that you will wear the chain as much as you can today. At least someone like Sally will not be able to taunt you with her soft hands. Now I need to get showered and dressed and you need to see to the kids."

I straightened my nightie, slipped my robe and slippers on and went off to get the breakfast going, feeling the plug playing its role in my channel.

Jo left soon after her coffee looking very swish; it was an important client meeting that she had. Having got the kids eating breakfast, I slipped through the shower and through on a top and pants to get them finally off to school.

On my return, I did some small chores and headed once again to the bathroom and bedroom to prepare for going out with Louise. The usual shower when I gave myself a breast inspection. My pink nipples were pretty sensitive and there was some sign of nipple and aureole increase and a slight swelling of my breasts. I was on my way towards a natural A cup to start with. I wasn't big enough for 'au naturel' twenty-four hours a day just yet, however I knew I wanted to buy something special for Jo's predilection on the weekend away.

Towelled down, make-up applied and hair, I chose a mid-blue and white polka dot dress, no hose and mid-blue ballet style shoes, showing my ankle chain clearly to the world. My lingerie was a new cream soft padded A bra and matching hisides. I would change back later to my C cups for Joanna when I got back from the day out. For my jewellery I chose my gold stud earrings, one gold bangle and, of course, I was wearing Jo's necklace and my 'engagement' ring.

Louise drove over to the cottage and greeted me with a kiss. She too was dressed simply but looking stunning in a fuchsia t-top, white cotton skirt and bamboo coloured shoes. Her hair was swept back and her jewellery simple.

I grabbed my handbag and we headed out towards Oxford for some shopping. We chatted away on the way over there, nothing in particular though. I did however get chance to put my outline plan to Louise and said we could discuss more detail over lunch at Raymond Blanc's bistro. She was in agreement to the overall plan and mentioned that she hadn't eaten at the bistro and what a treat. "Well that's ok, but we need to get you kitted out and, Louise, you aren't to object, it is on us."

"Oh my goodness, you can't; it is so generous, too generous."

"Well tell you what, you buy the wine at lunch and you can get us a coffee now"

We parked up at the salon and went for coffee.

We found a quiet, private spot and sat down and I went through the plan in some depth. Louise thought it would work. I sipped on my coffee and drew breath,

"Well, Louise, there's a few things I should point out about Joanna's likes sexually, just to explore compatibility with you and to see if you are still comfortable."

"I am sure things will be fine and that it won't be too extreme."

"I guess it's a question of what is extreme. Let me give you a brief outline and, of course, if you want to say "No" that is ok and I won't think any the less of you as you are a friend."

"Ok and then if everything is fine, maybe I have an angle or too."

"Well, where do I begin? She is obviously bi; you know that and that she has been seeking a girlfriend as I obviously can't give her all that she wants; that's ok by me by the way"

I explained my own development and that surgery to have a pussy was a long way off.

"She likes us girls very feminine though, so the more feminine in your dress and jewelry, make-up and hair, perfume and all the rest the better and you can always borrow some of mine."

"Thanks Mattie"

"Her dress for evenings and even the daytime can be quite masculine, you may have noticed that."

"Yes"

"Well don't expect to see much lingerie on her, though occasionally she will wear a stark corset, a Domme look, with black stockings. She is more likely to have a black restraining bra on and a jock or thong. She does wear plain black or white female briefs as she likes to make these scented."

"What do you mean, scented?"

"Well for me actually. I love to take in her scent from her used panties and there are a number of scenes we have with that. She may want to do that to you as well as we do bring along some 'extras' shall I say"

"Wow, you two are deviant but I have no issue with that or the panties. Maybe I should bring along some of mine for you?"

"Well that would be soooo nice"

I leant over and gave Louise a little kiss.

I went onto explain our oral practices, Jo's love of controlling watersports, our use of toys and Jo's love of harnesses, straps and vibrators, well anything penetrative on me. I continued with our exploration of domination through bondage and restraint, and our limited experience in punishment. I explained our furniture and what I planned in the new room as well as for Joanna's birthday.

Louise took my hand and looked at me intently with her brown eyes as I finished.

"I have no issue with anything that you have outlined, Mattie."

She smiled,

"Well, I do love oral, being fucked by a woman with toys and dildos and anal a lot. I haven't done the panties thing; seriously I have no issue and maybe I can be a regular provider to you; that could be quite exciting to think that another girl is enjoying my scent."

She whispered,

"Watersports are fine by me and I do enjoy pee and I have been a toilet slave in the past to an old girlfriend, in full if you get my gist. I love being constrained and I have also got a thing for latex. I also really like suction pumps on my nipples and pussy."

"You love suction; we haven't tried that probably because my nipples aren't that developed; maybe a visit to one of my favourite sex shops which is on the outskirts of the City later?"

Finishing her coffee, she added,

"And, Mattie, even though I am principally into girls, I wouldn't mind making love with you, if Jo is happy with that. For me and what I have seen already you are far more girl than boy and I like that."

"I would like that too, Louise, as I have taken quite a shine to you."

"Me too to you."

And we kissed.

"Come on we need to get some shopping in then"

We left discussing how best to 'present' Louise for her introduction to Joanna.

We had a super time together, looking and discussing various fashions and styles. I ended up with what I was after for Joanna's birthday, an ankle length, silky, deep bottle green evening dress, with a slight ruffle over my breasts. Louise loved it and thought it was so feminine and elegant and that I looked like Kara Tointon in it. It was strapped over the shoulders but and these plunged down my back, I would need a strapless corset with a low back but I was successful first time on this score in one of my favourite lingerie shops. It came with some cute matching panties. I admit that I also had a little bra and panties spend in this shop too.

I gave Louise a few tips on what Joanna really liked and we managed to find a lovely 'flouncy' black cocktail dress, just with a hint of sequins in it to give it some lift. We decided with our plan in mind to have her in black lingerie and, in my shop, we ended up with a matching corset and panties to mine, along with a couple of bras and panties sets along with suspender belts. I got to see her breasts as we had her fitted and knew that Joanna would love her firm full cup and brown perky nipples standing up from their lovely well--defined aureoles.

We went back to the salon and loaded our bags into my car and went into the salon. This was one of my regular treatment salons and I had booked us in for waxing and massage. The manageress greeted us and I introduced Louise as a friend of Jo's and me. She asked us if we wanted separate rooms or a double one. Louise immediately chimed in about having a room together if I was ok with it.

We went and stripped down to our bra and panties; Louise was in some nice white fullish panties with lace panels and with a matching two-thirds cup bra. We put on robes and headed out into the salon where we were treated to a full leg wax and massage and a pedicure and manicure.

After a cup of tea we went into a joint treatment room and started to strip down. Louise was gorgeous and had a full pubic area and, what could I see, but three piercings, two on her labia and a clitoris one.

"My goodness me, Louise, Joanna will love that on you, however may I suggest a French waxing for you to highlight your fantastic pussy area."

"My thinking too, Mattie. Let's have a look at you."

I took off my bra; Louise knew that this was the first time I had been out 'au naturel' and inspected my breasts.

"Yes, I can see the start of little boobies there, what a thrill for you. Your nipples are beginning to swell quite nicely. What about underneath"

I peeled off my panties and she gasped,

"My goodness me, what is this?"

She had me twirl around and bend over and could see that I was anally plugged.

"Yes Louise, this is Jo for you. She said she didn't trust me with you or the salon girls and wanted an element of chastity on me and maybe she is right as to you! She really does trust me though as I do have a key if I need to go to the loo."

We climbed on the beds and the girls came in and did their thing on my back, neck, and 'mons' though poor old Sally was somewhat taken back with my chain and had to work around my cup and plug to ensure I was stripped. I was pretty used to the waxing and especially as my hair was pretty fine, it didn't hurt that much

Louise had her French waxing along with Liz, having applied her latex gloves, cleaning the area, applying the warm wax and then the serious "ouch" as the strip was applied to the cooling wax and pulled, taking her hair quickly out. She then had a G wax, starting on her front with some strong "ouches" as the wax and pull technique was applied to along crotch and on the edge of her labia. To get at her perineal area, her anus and up her bottom crack, she squatted on her knees and elbows and was quite a nice sight. There was quite some natural pubic hair there which meant some painful treatment.

However, Joanna would significantly prefer this wrapping, or lack of it, of her present. Her thin landing strip of pubic hair looked really sexy and her pierced ringed lips and clitoris nicely stood out now. A little idea formulated in my head. Finally, we had a long relaxing massage to help balance out the tenderness of the waxing, hardly saying a thing but looking at each other with content smiles. I knew Louise would be a little skin sensitive for a day or so but that this would help her recover, along with a good mosituriser.

We got off the table and put our bras and panties back on. Louise commented

"Mattie, I feel like I am a virgin being prepared for my new lover."

"Maybe you are."

Her hands moved over her now naked legs and then over and into her panties to feel her smooth lower pussy. "This has been wonderful Mattie, but it has got me going, especially the feel of Liz's latex gloves on my pussy area. I really need some relief, would you help me?"

"I can't, not until Joanna has taken you first, Louise, much that I would really love to. But do go for it. I'll help you on one thing though"

I moved over to her and slipped my fingers in the side of her panties and pulled them down a little so that her panties gusset would catch all her cum. Louise's fingers played around her pussy moving her finger up and down, probing between her lips and running around her piercing on her clit.

I watched avidly to pick up on her masturbation technique. She started to redden on her chest and she was obviously getting much nearer her climax. Her sex aroma was pervading the room and I admit I could have taken her orally. Her fingers now started to play her pussy entrance and riding in and out, and then she came, a low muffled moan and her cum emerged into her panties.

She kept her fingers in her pussy and came off her mountain and then withdrew them. I moved back in and took her panties and pulled them back into position for her so that they would soak up the rest of her cum. She presented her cum-coated fingers to me and those I did suck, taking in her lovely taste.

"Thanks Mattie, I really needed that. I am sure that you will understand."

"I know and I do. I could have really taken you, but then Jo should really break your virginity with us."

She smiled and gave me a short kiss, lip to lip.

"Thanks though. You are such a friend."

"Could you do one thing for me though?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Just to wear those panties until the point that you get ready for Jo and then let me enjoy them, if Jo will allow it? They will be wonderfully strong and full of you"

"That's no problem; I would have probably brought them anyway along with a couple of others."

We headed out and left Central Oxford and headed for the sex shop on the way back to our local town and I was successful in getting my requisites for the weekend ahead. My plan was coming together well and I really loved Louise's input; she really was fun and game.

I got back and Louise left to go home. The kids came back after I had packed away my purchases and reapplied my falsies and put on my normal bra. Joanna got back in about 8pm and we had dinner, got the kids to bed and had our usual wind down drink and discussion about the day. She was very chatty as they had a successful day in Edinburgh and won a new account. She didn't ask that much about my day or Louise, except how was she and was she fun to shop and salon with; she also probably thought that I had been working on her birthday. Our normal sex before bed including my oral worship took place, as well as Jo unlocking me out of chastity and some paddling took place before she mounted my chin dildo and finally my clitoris. I was happy that she was happy and also that she had no idea of her birthday presents.

12