Matt Danger & the Bound Angel Ch. 01.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

“Nnnn! No! Don’t! You’re going to make me… Don’t make me.. No! Oh Please!”

She kept up a breathless chatter as I reamed her out, my balls splashing in the wet pool of her moisture. She had her little china-doll face turned to the side in denial, but now she suddenly turned face front and her eyes opened wide, but they weren’t looking at me. They weren’t looking at anything.

She got a foot under her on the floor and suddenly heaved her ass up off the sofa, impaling herself on my prick. Her body trembled with the strain, but she was a strong little thing and her need to be fucked hard was even stronger

“Come on, Miyoko, you hot little bitch!” I said down to her. “You’re gong to come, aren’t you baby? You’re gong to spill all that hot juice all over my cock! You’re a little slut, aren’t you, baby? A little slut who loves the ropes, who loves being tied down and fucked!”

“No! Yes! Oh, I don’t know!” she cried out. “Oh Mr. Danger please! Shoot in me now! Shoot it! Please! Come in me!”

That little outburst made me stop. I reared up on my outstretched arms and looked down at Miyoko, staring at her. We both knew she had crossed the line. She’d given up being the pretty little marimba-playing prodigy and was showing me the hot face of her naked female lust; her obscene desires. All the secret things she’d ever dreamed about or felt, all her hidden fears about herself, they were all true, and we both knew her now for who she was. Lying beneath me with my thick cock crammed into her cunt, she was a total slut for me, and she reveled in it. She was a gloriously sexual, fully aroused woman with all a woman’s passion and hungry desires revealed, and it thrilled me to the core to see the look on her face as she realized that all her needs and everything she wanted was now exposed.

I flexed my cock inside her and she groaned, but it wasn't a subservient groan; it was more like a sound of triumph, of revelation. She was fully aware of her sexual power as a woman now, and she knew that even though she was poised on the edge of orgasm, she had me hanging there as well. Even with her arms tied behind her—or maybe because of her arms tied behind her—she’d brought me to the brink of my own surrender, brought my strength to the point of helplessness, and she clutched at me with the muscles of her pussy, telling me that she had power too, that she could give it to me as well, that we were in this together.

Erotic chills raced up and down my spine and I fell forward on top of her. Our open mouths met, and Miyoko’s shy little tongue was a rampaging tiger in my mouth, urging me to let go, to surrender to her own feminine strength, and I had no choice but to comply. Beyond control or rational thought, I felt her lips suck my tongue into her mouth urging me to do it and there was no way I could refuse her. I groaned myself as I felt the come boil out of my balls and seem to come flooding up out of the very soles of my feet and I gushed into her in hot, scalding jets.

Miyoko lost control of her body, throwing her head back and arching her cunt up to me to suck it all in, mashing that sweet little clit against my throbbing stalk, her arms hard as she pulled at her bonds. I held her to me as I came inside her, giving her all of it and planting it deep. I wanted it to be dripping out of her for hours. I wanted her to feel me when she went to bed that night and when she got up in the morning. I wanted her to know that Matt Danger had been there, and that he knew all her secrets.

You can say all they want about virgins, about how great it is to be the first and all that, but that’s just high school stuff to me. What you want is to be the first one to take a woman to that height of passion, to introduce her to her own sexual desires. To take her to the edge and make her look into the chasm. That’s the kind of sex they never forget. They never forget the man who made them whole.

Miyoko was beside herself when we stopped, and it took a lot of cuddling and cajoling to calm her down. We lay on that funky leather sofa for a long time as Wing Yee’s neon lights played over her perfect skin and I held her and stroked her sobbing body. Of course one thing led to another, and we made love again; slow and sweet this time, but again she went ballistic. Her gates were down now, and she didn’t know what to do with this new side of herself.

I had some ideas, but it had been a long day for me—for both of us—and she had to get back before anyone started asking questions.

And of course, I had a case to solve.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers