Matt Danger & the Bound Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,753 Followers

“Oh fuck!” she spat. She was losing it. That cold lezzy bitch was losing it on me, losing it on my big prick, rocking her hips on me like some cheap pole dancer, and her shame and embarrassment was showing. She was fighting me, trying to make me come before she lost it altogether, trying to show me she was woman enough to suck the come out of my stalk before she went over the edge herself. It was a matter of professional pride, and it was the only pride she had left.

If I hadn’t been just lying there watching the show, no doubt I would have shot a lot sooner than I did, but as it was with her doing all the work like that, I could just last and last. She had plenty of time to get everything she wanted, and she wanted plenty. One little orgasm after another ripped through and made her suck in her belly and gasp like a she was being whipped, and all that time I just lay there like a king, shoved deep into the hot clench of her tight, expensive cunt, watching the show.

Finally she was reduced to just leaning back in the saddle of my loins, moving her hips like a belly dancer and wincing with pleasure as with each forward lunge she rubbed her swollen clit against my stalk. She’d given up on trying to get me off, and now she was just fucking me for her own pleasure, using my prick to get herself off.

I saw her eyes go flat blank and her mouth open, and knew she was in that state where she was shutting down everything on the outside because she was totally focused on the wonderful things that were happening inside. This was the big one, and she must have felt it coming a long way off as it came rumbling up like an earthquake from where my cock was sunk in her fault line.

She squealed, she screamed. Her body began to shake, her hips twitched wildly as she went into sexual overdrive while her pussy did things to me that she never could have done if she were still in control. She just had time had time to shoot me one look of shocked incomprehension at what was about to happen to her and then she was gone, tumbling over Orgasm falls without a barrel, head back, howling, her body roaring and shaking in one titanic come.

I had time to enjoy all this but I was just about gone myself. The sight of this rich, imperious bitch reduced to trembling helplessness by my cock was more than I could stand, and I felt that sudden wad of naked pleasure start to gather in my backbone. I was close.

I flipped her off me while she was still twitching and gasping out her come like a fish out of water, got up on my knees and laid my cock right over her face. I took my big pole in my hand and jerked it a couple times, and the sight of that big evil swollen prick over the beauty of her face set me off. Everything went black as dark, electric joy ran down my spine and I started pumping that hot cream all over her face, big thick wads of come jetting out over her red lips, her eyes, her black hair. I held her head in one hand with my fingers in her hair and I yanked my crank, pumping the sauce onto her perfect makeup while she whimpered and groaned, still shuddering in orgasm even as she tried to wipe it up with her tongue.

In the end that’s what she was, just a cock-loving cunt, and I stared down at her as I poured it out onto her, knowing her now, seeing my white semen on her shiny red lips. She swallowed and opened her mouth for more, swallowed and opened, till my come was stretched in sticky strands between her lips. I squeezed out one last dribble, wiped my cock against her smooth cheek, and let her go.

Yeah, it was good. It was great. It was so fucking great that she was still shaking and scraping the come off her face with her perfect fingers and feeding it into her mouth as I got out of her bed and found my clothes.

She was too ashamed to say anything as I got dressed. We both knew she’d lost it, and lost it big time. Her real woman was showing and I could tell she didn't know how to recover.

I was almost out the door when she said. “Matt?”

“Yeah, sugar?”

“You’ll back off now? You’ll drop the case? We have a deal then?”

I stopped halfway into the hall and looked back at her. She was one of those fortunate women who look every bit as good without clothes as they do with them, and in the misty cloud of her afterglow she looked even more ripe and fuckable than before. She was a hard one to walk out on.

“Oh?” I asked, “And what deal is that?”

And I walked out the door.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,753 Followers