Mattei - A Nation's Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lura, please ... I'm dying. Could we not fight right now?"

Him sayin he was dying made her more angry them him using his pet name for her. "Don't say that. Don't say you're dying."

"Lura, sweetheart, we know it's true. I can feel my life slipping away. But I need to tell you some things before I'm gone." He coughed a little, and some blood seeped out of his mouth. Lura's eyes widened at the sight of the blood, and she quickly dabbed it away. Inwardly, she knew it was a sign of the quickly approaching end, but she wanted to think that he'd push through. Despite their fight over starting a family, she loved him, and she didn't like the thought of going through life without him. She wasn't sure what she'd do when he was gone.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked quietly.

"I want you to move on."

She shook her head again. "No. Jack, we're not having this conversation."

"Yes, Lura, we are." He coughed again, more blood coming up this time. "I want you to have the babies we didn't have. The ones ... the ones I was afraid to give you."

Lura furrowed her brow. "Afraid? Why would you be afraid of having babies with me? Was it like when you were afraid of committing to me after we dated for years?"

"You know I regret that now, hon. You know what my family was like, what my parents were like. I didn't want to make the same mistake they did, in being together. I wanted to make sure that we wouldn't make each other miserable like my parents did."

"You knew not all families were like that though!" she exclaimed, thought being mindful to be as quiet as possible. She didnt't want to disturb nearby patients. Due to her position, she was lucky to have so much space for Jack as it was, but she didn't want to make the tight quarters seem even tighter. "My parents weren't!"

"Your parents were different, in a good way," he replied. "I just, well, I was afraid that I'd take after them. I just didn't want to make you miserable."

"Did you think us having a baby would make me miserable, or did you think it would make you miserable? I was begging you to start a family with me. How would us having a baby make me miserable?"

"I was afraid I'd be a bad dad," he blurted out. "That I'd be too much like my dad, and not enough like yours. That you'd hold me to some unrealistic expectation. Or that I wouldn't have enough love for the umpteen number of kids you wanted us to have."

Lura didn't know what to say. "Jack ... why didn't you tell me this?"

"I tried the other night. Between us getting into yet another fight, and everything, I just, well, I didn't know how. And I guess I was afraid that you'd love me less too ... that you'd have less time to be my wife."

"Jack..." He started coughing violently, and blood started gushing. Alarmed, Lura sounded the alarm by his hospital bed, and then jumped off the bed, quickly sitting it up and grabbing the suction apparatus. She turned it on and sucked the blood out of his mouth as nurses came running in.

One of the nurses quickly gloved up and took the oxygen mask, hoping to put it on his face. But he swatted the nurse away, and stared at Lura. "I mean it, Lura. Find happiness, have babies. Please. Go on with your life, and be happy."

"Put your mask on!" she demanded, grabbing it and starting to forcibly put it over his mouth. "Don't you dare talk that way! You're not going to die. I won't allow it."

But this time, he grabbed her wrist. "Let me go, Lura."

"No!" she cried. "I can't."

"Lura, I love you. And I know you love me. But it's my time."

"Like hell it is!"

"Look at me, Lura. Sweetheart, look at me. Let me look into my jade dragon's eyes one last time."

She started bawling when he called her eyes that. He'd always referred to them as that, because when he first me her, he thought she was part Chinese. She'd quickly corrected him, but he still called her eyes that, and after a while, she gave up correcting him, accepting his terminology as a sign of his love for her. Reluctantly, she looked at him, and saw the love again in his eyes. "I love you, sweetheart. I will always love you. And I'm so sorry that I didn't give you the baby you wanted. If I could go back, I would take it all back. All the things we said to each other. I would've taken you to bed today, and we would've tried. We would've. I swear."

"Jack ... there's other people here. Now's really not the time to talk about ... well, that."

"I don't care," he replied. "I'm out of time, and we both know that. Just promise me that you'll find someone who will make you happy and take care of you. Have babies with him. Lots of them. Grow old and live a good life. Find someone who can make you happier than me. Go on for me."

"I can't!"

"You must. Promise me." When she shook her head, he practically yelled. "PROMISE ME!"

"Okay!" she exclaimed, looking at him, but internally swearing that she'd never be able to go through with it. "Okay, I promise."

"You're incorrigible," he replied. "I hate that you don't mean it."

"I can't mean it."

"Yes, you can. And if you will ever get over the guilt you're feeling, hopefully you can live again. God, Lura. Stop kicking yourself, and live. Live for me. Have fun for me. Find love again. I don't want to go to my grave thinking you won't ever be happy again."

"Okay," she said. "I'll try. That's the best I can do."

Jack looked thoughtful for a moment, and then let out a sigh. "Okay." He let go of her wrist and let the oxygen mask be slipped over his head. Later that night, he passed away in her arms, his last words being, "I love you, Lura. And so will someone else, if you let them."

Jack's final words had haunted her since then. She didn't feel comfortable moving on, yet at the same time, she couldn't get over how attracted she was to Mattei, and not just sexually. It was messing with her, and the guilt of knowing how she felt was overwhelming. It didn't matter that Jack had wanted her to go on.

She heard the shower shut off and realized that she still had tears running down her face, so she quickly wiped them off, and went to a nearby sink where she splashed her face down a little. She didn't want Mattei to know what she'd been doing while he'd been showering.

Mattei barely glanced at her when he came out of the shower in the robe. "What now?" he asked abruptly.

"Now, you have your first breeding," she said quietly.

He glanced quickly at her, his eyes lingering on her face before turning away.

"Already? I thought there would be more tests."

"We've had some volunteers on standby, for immediate breeding, who are at their peak right now. Based on your sperm count results, their chances of conceiving right now are rather good. Your bloodwork and sperm sample were analyzed while you slept and then your genetics were compared to theirs. Any offspring you have with them should be quite healthy. The chance of them inheriting any particularly difficult conditions is negligible."

"I suppose that's good."

"Yes," she replied. "Are you still, um, aroused?"

"What do you think?" Mattei responded, gesturing at his cock sticking out of the robe. "I'll need to put on my strap if I don't want this thing hanging out where it is you expect me to go."

"Oh, right. Um, I'll wait outside." She headed towards the door, but stopped when he called after her.

"Lura?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You looked like you were crying."

She stiffened up and took a moment before replying, "I'm fine," and leaving the room.

----------------------

Mattei let out a sigh as Lura left. "She's shutting me out, yet again," he mused. "What is up with that? One second she acts like she's attracted to me, and the next second, she's acting uninterested. Women. I swear..." He found the strap and put it on. "Probably a good thing I'm about to get laid, even if it's not with her. I need a release badly, and at this point, I think it's a necessity." He'd never been so hard, nor for so long, in his entire life, and his balls ached like crazy. They felt like they were heavy with sperm, heavier than they'd been before. He hoped he would be able to control himself with whomever he would be impregnating. He really just wanted to fuck.

Lura was waiting outside for him when he exited his room. "You ready to go?"

"I suppose."

She simply nodded at him, and then said, "Follow me." So, he did. As they walked, he asked, "So, um, how high was my sperm count? Just curious."

"Very high," she replied. "A little over 300 million in that one ejaculation. Highest we've seen so far. And their motility was very good as well. You've got some strong swimmers."

Three hundred million sounded like quite a lot to Mattei, but he didn't know much about sperm counts. The fact that she said it was the highest they'd seen did make him feel good though. "So that's a good thing?"

"Yes. Very. When we do collections for IVF or IUI's, your sperm will be very helpful. We'll be able to divide your sperm up betwene more women for the procedures."

Mattei frowned a little. "I know what IVF is, but what are IUI's? I'm not up to date on stuff like that."

"Oh, um, it stands for intrauterine insemination. Basically, the sperm is deposited directly into the uterus, bypassing most of a woman's natural defenses against sperm. The more sperm which travel from the uterus through the fallopian tubes, the better."

"What's the difference between that and IVF?"

"Oh, it's less invasive. It's usually what we try before IVF for women with moderate to severe infertility issues."

"Oh, okay."

There was silence for what seemed like an eternity, but soon they came to a room. Before they entered, she stopped and opened a small compartment by the door, pulling a mask out which she then handed to him. "You'll need to wear this. It's to protect your identity."

Mattei looked at the full mask in dismay. He liked to kiss the women he'd be intimate with. It helped him get revved up. He already was, but it also made the experience more personal. More specifically though, he wanted to kiss Lura. Ever since he'd almost done so prior to his shower, he couldn't get his mind off how close they'd come. Quickly, he decided to take a a gamble. "Since I won't be able to kiss them through this thing, can I do one thing before I put it on?"

Lura started to reply, "Depending on what it...." but was stopped by Mattei pulling her up and into his arms before kissing her fiercely. The kiss was passionate and hungry, and he knew immediately that he didn't want it to end. Her lips were soft and pliable, and the heat from her mouth inflamed his desire for her even more. The kiss deepened, her accepting his tongue and letting it probe her mouth, and soon he felt her grind a little against him. Towards the end, he even thought he caught a whiff of arousal.

After the kiss ended with both breathless and panting, Lura blushed, and then cleared her throat. "Mattei," she said quietly, "I know you're horny, but, um, intimacy with me is not permitted right now, as I'm your physician. I'd, well, I'd have to receive special permission."

He didn't like her answer, since he didn't see why she'd need special permission to have sex with him. So what that she was taking care of him right now? She'd said she'd only be with him for like two days in this capacity. He was hoping he'd see more of her aftwards, for sure, and figured she wouldn't be around him as much. But since she was still in his arms, he whispered his thoughts into her ear: "Maybe you should get permission, if it's really required. I'm pretty sure you're aroused, and I think you know I want to have sex with you. I think you want it too. Am I right?"

She didn't respond verbally, but the look she gave him when she tilted her head to look at him was the answer he'd hoped for. She did. He almost did a jig right there. Whatever what holding her back, she did want him, and for the moment, that would have to be good enough. Reluctantly, he released her and watched as she blushed again when he reached out and caressed her hand. "God, she's so beautiful when she blushes," he thought.

Lura opened the door and together they walked in. He saw a large bed against the far wall of the odd-shaped room, with a side table next to it. On the side table he saw a few items, but he couldn't immediately make out what they were. He mentally shrugged it off and focused on the bed instead. It wasn't what he'd been expecting, based on how they'd described the setup that would be had during the breedings, but maybe this was just a temporary situation. If it was, he wouldn't complain. He liked the idea of fucking on a comfortable bed, and it looked like one to him. "Wonder if I could take Lura on that bed," he thought. "Bend her over and slide inside her. All that's missing is a mirror so I can see her breasts jiggle as I pound her pussy." That thought almost made him cum, so as much as he liked it, he tried to push it away. He had a task at hand, and a premature ejactulation would not look good.

"You need to put your mask on now," Lura said quietly. Once he slipped it on, she walked over and opened a door on the right that Mattei hadn't noticed when they'd entered the room. Loud enough for Mattei to hear, she said, "Ladies, please enter and disrobe. If you change your mind about being bred, please let me know. I'll be nearby."

Five women entered the room and then dropped their robes, each revealing a seemingly more beautiful body than the next. "Hot damn," he thought as he looked them over. They didn't have Lura's exotic looks, but they were beautiful. It wouldn't be hard for any of these women on any given day to give him a boner just looking at them. He knew that might not always be the case though, and if he needed to have a memory to keep him going on some of the harder days, he was pretty sure this one would suffice. The women seemed just as taken with him, them looking at him and then giggling. "Oh, I think we're all good," one of the women said, responding to Lura.

Mattei turned to look at her for a reaction, but got none, her quickly slipping out of the room. After she left, he turned back to look at the women, who walked before him sultrily, their hips swaying and teasing him. He hadn't been expecting that. Did they think they'd need to seduce him? They wouldn't, but it certainly didn't hurt anything. The first one who reached him undid the tie on his robe, while another removed his robe once it was untied. Then all five women began to rub on him, touching him all over with their hands. He'd never bedded more than one woman at a time, so this would be a first for him. If they were going to touch him like that though, he didn't think he'd have any issues fulfilling his duty.

One could say that he was dragged to the bed, though if he was to be honest, there was no need. He went willingly. When they stopped at the side of the bed, they asked, "Which one of us do you want first?"

"Fuck," he said, cursing under his breath. He didn't realize they'd heard him until they laughed.

"Difficult decision, milord?" one of the women asked.

"Very," he replied, though he was temporarily thrown off by what she called him.

"Must I choose?"

When the women nodded emphatically, he smiled at them and said, "Well, you're all so beautiful, and if I could do you all at the same time, I would. But, as I only have one cock, I suppose I'll go from left to right."

The woman on the far left beamed, while the others groaned. She submitted herself to him immediately, and he quickly pushed her back towards the bed, fingering her nipples as soon as he could. She gasped for him as he played with them. He wanted to suckle them so badly, but the damn mask was in the way, so it was the best he could do. He wanted to make sure she was ready for him. As big as he was, he didn't want to risk hurting her.

He ran his hands down her body, enjoying the feel of her wide, curvy hips. "I'm going to enjoy holding onto these hips of yours while I take you," he whispered. "I think they'll be very good for childbearing as well, don't you?"

"Yes, milord," she replied breathlessly, squirming against him as he continued his caresses.

"Do you wish to carry my child?" he asked.

"Yes, milord."

"Then you consent to this? To me taking you on this bed? To me spearing you with my cock?"

"Oh yes, milord," she replied. "Please, milord. Take me. Fill me."

Mattei responded by taking a finger and sticking it into the wetness he hoped to enter soon. She moaned and bucked against it, so he added another once she was ready, to allow for increased pressure and started pleasuring her to make her wetter. He didn't want to have to use lube, if he could help it. He loved making a woman so aroused that her body would provide all the lube it could possibly need.

Once she was wet enough, he asked her if she was ready for him. When she nodded, he said, "Good. I promise I'll be gentle, and I'll do my best to make sure that you enjoy it while I attempt to impregnate you."

"Thank you, milord. I've already been enjoying your attentions."

"I'm glad to hear that." He climbed up on to the bed next to her, repositioned her a little, and then raised her legs up to rest on his shoulders. Then he lowered himself onto her, and gently entered her with his cock. Inch by inch, her eyes grew wider, as her body worked to fully accept his girth and length. As hard as it was for him, he held back. He wanted to be fully buried inside her when he came. It would be a first if he couldn't manage it. So, he repeatedly pulled out a little, then eased back in, and then out again, repeating this process until she had taken all of him.

By the time he was fully ensconced in her passage, his felt like his balls were boiling. She was so tight, and he wasn't sure that even though he was fully inside, that she could handle the pounding he wanted to give. He still wanted to make her orgasm as well. After weighing his options, Mattei decided to go slowly for a few minutes after he'd made it all the way into her, but when her moans of ecstasy and breathing increased, so did his pace.

"Do you like that?" he asked, as he really got going, starting to pound into her furiously.

"Oh, yes, milooooord!" she wailed. "More! Please!"

"Oh fuck!" he cried out in reply. "Hold on!" It was taking all his concentration not to come now, but he wanted her to peak with him, if not just before him. She clung to him as he fucked her, his testicles moving so quickly that the noise of their bodies smacking together permeated the room. The smell of four other aroused women also did, and it spurred him on. He wanted to breed. He wanted to fuck, and he was going to have four more women to copulate with. That thought made him ramp up even more, though in retrospect, he didn't know how that was possible. But it was, because the headboard on the four-poster bed banged loudly against the wall from their activity. He briefly hoped that there wasn't anyone on the other side of that room trying to sleep or get something done. Then he didn't care. He was about to explode.

When she couldn't take it anymore, the woman cried out. "I'm cuming. Oh God, I'm cuming!" Her juices drenched his cock, and when her orgasmic convulsions started and squeezed his cock, he was done for. He cried out, cussed, and then exploded deep inside her, spraying her walls with his seed and inseminating her. He felt more and more cum shoot out of him, and he bucked inside her with each pulse that left his body. He honestly wondered if he would ever stop cuming, because it seemed like the most insane orgasm he could remember, and he didn't want it to stop. But eventually, it did.

Once things calmed down a little, he remained inside her for a few minutes. Then he slowly pulled out. "You okay?" he asked her quietly, before grabbing what he now knew was a dildo plug on the side table. As there were five of them, he figured he must be intended to use them after copulating. "Did Lura set these out?" he wondered. "How naughty it would be if she had. Did she think about having me push one of these into her?"