Mattei - A Nation's Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind jolted back to reality when the woman he'd bedded replied, "Yes, milord," in an almost breathless whisper. "I'm alright."

"Good," he said. After removing the plug from its packaging, he held it up briefly so she could see what he had in his hand. Then he gently pushed it into her ravaged hole. When she felt the ridges from the plug, she orgasmed again, them teasing her sensitive flesh.

Mattei grinned. He couldn't help it. He never got tired of satisfying a woman, whether it was with his cock, mouth, fingers, or a sex toy. It wasn't a new thing, but between that and having cum inside a woman unprotected for the first time in his life, he felt a certain sense of accomplishment. He also wonderered if he'd managed to create life within this wide-hipped beauty.

He helped her to her feet once she recovered, and then looked around. He wanted to wipe himself off a little, and preferably sterilize his cock again, before taking another woman. Suddenly, Lura's voice came over an interom. "Look in the drawer."

Mattei looked around. Had she been watching him? And where was she watching from? He fumbled the drawer open as he looked around, finally settling on a mirror like window that he hadn't noticed before. "Ah-ha. I'd bet anything that she's in there, watching me. Wonder if she enjoyed the show."

He stared in that direction for a moment longer, and then turned his attention back to the drawer, where he found what he was looking for. "Ah, she knew what I wanted. Smart woman." He'd heard of these wipes but had never used one since he'd never had a need to.

Some years earlier a man had invented special sanitation wipes, which, while effective for a myriad of tasks, gained popularity for post-sex cleanup. A gel on the wipes would glow red when it first came in contact with the area needing sanitation. Then the gel would turn blue as the area was sterilized. The color would completely fade once sterilization was complete. Following the invention of these wipes, cases of sexually transmitted diseases dropped dramatically. They'd even been discussed when he had to take sex education in school. It'd been an awkward class, but an informative one, to say the least.

Mattei grabbed one, and quickly gave his cock and mid section a wipe. He felt a tingling that he hadn't expected, but it felt really good, especially around his still-erect cock. He didn't get much of a chance to enjoy it though, as the sterilization process took less than a minute, and the next woman needed his attention.

He decided on a different position for her. After gaining the second woman's consent, who gave it quickly due to her arousal from watching him take the first woman, he had her climb up on the bed on all fours and took her from behind. She was wet enough that he didn't need to use his fingers to stimulate her, instead getting to go directly to the point of entry. He still expected some resistance though, and gently eased himself gently into her. Quickly, he cussed though, when his cock slid right in without any difficult, and in a matter of moments, he was completely buried within her. She was definitely ready, and that was a huge turn-on for him.

"Are you alright, milord?" she asked him, giggling a little.

"Yes," he groaned. "I didn't think I'd be inside you all the way so soon. Fuck, you're wet."

"I liked the show."

Mattei laughed, and then asked, "you ready to put on a show of your own?"

"Oh yes!"

"Good." He started slowly with her as well, because despite making it all the way inside her without any difficulty on her part, he knew his large size might still take some adjustment time for her. The first couple of minutes he went slowly, but once she started to grind her butt occasionally up against him, he knew he could pick up the pace. He grabbed her hips, and yanked her bottom back suddenly, causing her to moan louder than she had before and cry out, "Oh God, yes!"

If there'd been any doubt that she was ready, after that response, there was none. He fucked her faster and harder, gripping her hips as he plowed into her with his cock. He knew he could easily cum if he wanted to, but he didn't want to yet. Soon, but not yet. He slowed himself when his orgasm too quickly started to approach, and after cooling down a little, went full throttle again. The woman's moans and cries of pleasure egged him on, and he began to grunt as he pounded.

"Gonna fuck my baby into you," he moaned at one point. "Fuck, you feel good..."

"Do it, milord!" she cried out. "Fuck your baby into me. Harder, milord! Please!"

Since he was in no mood to not comply with the woman's wishes, he unleashed his sexual desire and gave her the pounding of her life. He took her faster and harder than he had before. Nothing was off limits now. There was no holding back, no slowing down. She came once after his renewed assault, and then another barely a minute later. The second one did him in, and he yanked her hips back towards him hard one last time and then exploded into her cunt. "Fuckkkkkkk!" he cried out.

He bucked inside her as he finished having another very strong orgasm. It wasn't quite as strong as his first one, but that was okay. His legs felt a little weak, and he collapsed with her on the bed, holding her close as he kept his pulsating cock inside her.

When he finally pulled out, she let out a sigh of disappointment, and gave him a little pout. Mattei chuckled a little, and then replied, "I know. Trust me," and then repeated the process of pushing a dildo plug into her. As with the first woman, when it slid in, she came yet again. Her insides were super sensitive from the pounding, and she let out a yip when it surprised her, before letting out a happy sigh.

The third woman made it known immediately that she was ready for whatever he wanted to give her. He'd barely cleaned off his cock before she was beside him and bending over the side of the bed. "Eager, are we?" he teased.

"Yes, milord," she replied. "Fuck me. I can take it."

"Yes ma'am." He liked the position she was in, but with his height, he needed to change things up a little, so he spread her legs and then lifted them up. Then he slammed his cock home.

"Oh my Gooooddddd!" she screamed as he entered her. "Fuck!"

"You okay?" he asked, suddenly worried that he'd taken her too suddenly.

"Don't stop! Please!"

"Oh, alright." He laughed, and then thrust again, and again, until he was taking her hard like she wanted. This time around with her was quicker than the others. If he tried to slow down, she begged him not to, telling him to fuck her brains out and fill her pussy. Mattei did as she asked, and after only a few minutes of fucking, she came hard, and he came with her, the last thrust hard enough to make her collapse on the bed. Seeing that she was exhausted, he pushed her forward a little, extricated his cock, and then pushed in the plug. She cried out as another orgasm hit her, and he shook his head, almost in disbelief. "Those plugs could get luckier than anyone else if they used them as toys. Holy fuck. To be those dildos."

The women laughed when he said it. Clearly, they agreed.

For the fourth and fifth women, he decided they'd both had to wait long enough. While the fourth woman was sitting on top of him, grinding her pussy against him, he was fingering the fifth woman, bringing her to her first orgasm. And after the fourth woman came while riding him, he flipped her onto her back, fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, and then emptied himself in her. He then grabbed another towel, cleaned himself off, and while fucking the fifth woman, managed to insert the plug into the fourth woman. The fifth woman was so horny from waiting that she came multiple times before he deposited his fifth load of the evening into her.

Once all five women were filled and plugged, they all came to lay down beside him on the bed, and he grinned at the view. He'd never expected that he'd like this so much, nor feel so pleased with he'd done. Sure, his cock was still erect, and he could've kept on going, but the worst of the edge had been taken off. Besides, if there was any chance of getting to have sex with Lura, he didn't want to feel drained. The women snuggled up against him, and then all six of them drifted off to sleep for a much needed, and well-deserved nap.