Mattei - A Nation's Father Ch. 04

Story Info
A decision comes to haunt Lura.
7.8k words
4.72
8.6k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Pending

-----------------

Mattei stared in amazement at the palace when they arrived. He held out his hand to Lura, who took it with a smile, and they walked hand-in-hand inside after their identifications were verified. "Can I take my mask off now?" he asked her. "I want to look at this place unhindered."

Lura laughed a little. "This section of the palace is all yours. So, of course."

He took off the mask and then gave her a look which showed he was in shock. "What do you mean this section is all mine?"

"Each of our breeders residing here will have their own wing. You and two others will be here permanently. A couple of others will rotate in occasionally, traveling from palace to palace and providing a diversified gene pool for those who none of you are the best qualified to breed. No other breeder will be allowed in your area. And vice versa."

"So I'll never see them?"

"Oh, you'll see them. But on neutral ground, so to speak. This is just the entrance to your harem, and to the hospital."

"You've been here before I take it."

She nodded as they walked further down the hallway, Mattei looking up at the three-story ceiling in the entry and then around at the white walls. They seemed sterile, yet somehow not. It was hard for him to wrap his mind around. "I've been here several times during construction."

"I thought you just found out you'd been assigned to me."

"I did," she replied, "But there were other reasons for me to be here."

"Such as?"

Lura laughed. "You are so very curious sometimes."

He pulled her close and then bent his head down, giving her a kiss and ignoring the blush that colored her cheeks. "I do believe you like that about me though, sweetheart," he murmured after their kiss ended. "Or am I wrong?"

"No, you're right," she replied, laughing a little and then pushing him away. "Now, come on, Romeo. I need to show you around your quarters."

They went through another set of doors, another round of security, and then into the inner sanctum, so to speak. Well, the inner sanctum of hallways, he guessed, since it had the same high ceilings. The décor was homier, but there was something odd about the walls. Letting go of Lura's hand, he walked over and placed a hand flat again the wall. As he did, an LED display appeared and startled him. "What the hell?"

"LED," Lura said, answering his question. "The walls are made of a material that can be controlled at any point along this stretch. Whatever you choose will change the décor, and sections can be controlled individually as well."

"That's really cool," he said with a laugh. "Do you think our children will like it if we have cartoon characters or something along the walls?"

"Maybe," she replied. "But they'll have the same type of walls in their own rooms in the apartments."

"Apartments?"

Lura nodded. "Above the rooms in the harem will be individual apartments. As your families with your mates grow, they and your children by them will be moved into those apartments. Why repaint when you can change your walls daily as you want?"

"These panels must be expensive."

"They are, but they're also very durable and easily cleaned. I'm surprised you haven't seen them before since they've been around for at least fifty years. But despite the cost, it was felt that psychologically, the more like a home this place feels, the better off anyone who lives here will be."

"More family-friendly."

"Exactly. Now, come. You should see your quarters now." Mattei rejoined Lura and followed her down another hundred feet or so. "This door here," she said, pointing the first of two, "is an entrance into the harem where the women will first live, before moving upstairs. You have several ways to enter the harem from your quarters."

When they reached the second door, which was a further 20 feet down, she stopped and smiled at him. "And this is your new home. But before you enter," she said, gesturing to a pad by the door, "press your thumb here."

Mattei did as he was instructed and the system welcomed him by name after scanning his thumbprint. Then he heard the door unlock. "Biometrics?"

"Yes. Only a few people will have access to your quarters. I am one of them. And by the way, the entrance we just passed to the harem is set up the same way. More people will have access to it, but only permitted staff. No other men are allowed in your harem."

"Thank God for that," he said with a grin, making a mental note about no other men being allowed in his harem. He could handle that. Besides there being so few men left, he didn't want to share Lura. Ever ... okay, well, he'd share her attention with their kids, be them boys or girls. "You and me, bed, now? If only a few people have access, we won't have many interruptions in bed."

Lura rolled her eyes and then walked in after Mattei held the door open for her. "You're incorrigible."

"No babe," he said, "I'm horny. For you. Like always."

"Well, we both know that I'm not the only woman you're supposed to have children with."

"I know, I know." He let out a sigh. "Plenty of space here for you and our kids though. How many rooms are in the harem?"

"100."

"So, we have 100 children, you and me. Put one kid in each room and when they're older and married, we put them upstairs and we have the whole family together under one roof."

Lura burst out laughing. "100 children? Mattei, do you know how old I am?"

"You're the perfect age for me, darling." He grinned and then picked her up, twirling her around until she was begging for mercy. But when he set her down, his face grew serious. "I mean it, Lura. I only want you."

"That's not an option. You know that. Now, can we get back to the task at hand? You need to look around a bit and figure out where things are. You can explore more while I'm gone, but I want to make sure you're settled in."

Mattei glanced at her, sighed, and then looked around. He'd come back to her about being the only woman for him. She had a point though. He did need to explore this place. The room was large, and the bed? Well, it was surprisingly not dwarfed by the room. Maybe because of its size, but he could see having a lot of fun taking Lura in multiple positions on it. "This place is massive. Why do I need so much room? My cabin was a quarter of the size."

"They expect you to live here and have room to use it however you want. It'll primarily be your sanctuary when you need peace and quiet, or where you will sleep with one or more women if you want them as bedmates at night."

That got his attention, and he coughed. "I thought that we would be sleeping together at night."

"I won't be allowed to sleep with you here, Mattei. We can have sex during the day when you're not breeding and I'm not organizing the breedings, but I can't spend the night with you anymore."

"Why not?!" he exclaimed in frustration. "How is that fair? They'll let me have sex with you but you can't stay here with me so we can have sex each night if we want?"

"Because I work here, and you need to take mates to your bed. I would be in the way."

Mattei shook his head, and then took her into his arms. Looking deep into her eyes, he said quietly, "I want you to be my mate, Lura. Don't you know that? I'm crazy about you, and I want you to be with me. I thought, well hoped, you would want the same."

A tear rolled down Lura's face as she turned her face away. "I'll admit that I do want to be with you, but..."

"But what?"

"Mattei ... I was married before. The man I spoke of was my husband. While I've been happier the last few days than I have in a long time, I also feel very guilty. I've barely thought of Jack since we've been together, and I don't know what to do about that."

Mattei tilted Lura's head up and wiped away a tear that had rolled down her face. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. Is that why you seemed reluctant to be with me at first?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me? Do you think I'd have a problem with being with a widow?"

"I don't know ... maybe I thought you'd change your mind about giving me a baby. I wanted children with Jack, but it didn't happen in time, and I figured I'd end up parenting alone. I thought maybe if I did that, I'd feel less guilty about us having sex."

Mattei let out a sigh. Things were starting to make more sense now. "Lura, me wanting to be with you is more than about bedding you or making you pregnant. I do want to make you pregnant, but I want to be with you as well. I don't care that you were married before. I simply want you to be my mate. If you need time to think about that, take it ... I don't expect to ever be able to replace your husband. We may not be in love like you were with him, but love could come, and there's no denying we're attracted to each other in more than physical ways. We have a lot of fun together. Please, think about it. I want you ... and I need you. You're the only friend I have here."

"Even if we are mated, that won't change that I can't sleep with you here at night, Mattei."

He shrugged. "We'll work around that. If I must sleep alone because I can't be with you at night, so be it. I'll just conserve my desire for you, and then unleash it with you however you want, once you arrive. I'll do anything you want, Lura. Just, please ... please be my mate." Then he smirked. "I'll beg on my knees if you want. I'll be at face level with your pussy and you know how much I like the taste of you. Would that help convince you?"

He saw her mouth twitch a bit, but she maintained the concerned look. "I need time to think, Mattei. I don't want to dishonor Jack's memory. I loved him."

"I'm not asking you to dishonor his memory, Lura. He was your husband, for God's sake. But wouldn't he want you to be happy? If I'm making you happy, why would that dishonor him?"

Lura sighed and walking away, went to sit down on a large section couch in the northeast corner of the room. Not sure what was happening, but not wanting her to be distant, he went and joined her, and after a moment, she leaned up against him. Then the tears started, and he felt awful. Immediately, all he could think to do is apologize. "I'm sorry. Lura. I didn't want to make you cry. I just want to make you happy ... that's all I want. Okay, well, I want to be happy with you, but if you're happier without me..."

Lura shook her head. "I'm not happier without you. And you do make me happy. I just, well, I hate that you're right. Jack told me he wanted me to find happiness, though I never thought I would, and then I met you. It's all happened so suddenly. In just a short time, we've grown closer, and it's scary and exciting at the same time. It took him a year to work up the courage to ask me out, and then we dated for four years because he was scared about getting married. We'd only been married a year when he died, and so to think I'm so attracted to you after such a short time, it feels unreal."

Mattei carefully pulled her onto his lap, glad when she didn't resist him, and then gave her a hug. "For what it's worth," he said quietly, "I've never felt the way I feel about you with anyone else. Sure, I've dated, but none of the women I was with made me feel the way you do. Is a lot of what I feel lust? Yes. But I feel like there could be more between us, Lura. I know we're moving fast, but I'm not asking you to marry me, though I'd lie if I said thinking of you as the future Mrs. Ilsam hasn't crossed my mind. I'm sorry if that scares you, and I'll give you as much time as I can to figure it out. In the meantime, can we at least give us a chance, and see what happens? I want to get to know you better, and I sure as hell don't want things to become awkward between us. I care about you, and I want to be with you. And in case you haven't guessed by how I'm talking to you, I'm not afraid of commitment."

Lura wiped away her tears and leaned her head onto Mattei's left shoulder. "I can tell you're not afraid of it. That's obvious. But I think I may be afraid of it a bit, and I wasn't afraid of commitment until after I lost Jack. I do want to be with you though, Mattei. I really do. I'm just afraid of losing you like I lost Jack."

He felt some jubilation, though it was reserved. She might not have said "yes", but she hadn't said "no" either. And that gave him an idea. Smiling for a moment, before kissing her forehead, he asked, "Do you regret falling in love or spending those five years with him?"

"No, of course not," she replied, looking up, a surprised expression on her face.

"Would you do it all over again?"

"Yes."

"So ... if you'd be willing to go back and love him, even if you knew that you had a limited amount of time together, why not take the chance of being with me when I make you happy? Isn't it better to take a chance, then not, and risk regretting it down the line?"

She was still and quiet for what seemed like an eternity, and he guessed that the wheels of her mind were spinning. He was about to apologize for his line of questioning when she looked at him, pulled his head towards her, and kissed him ... hard. "Okay," she murmured.

"Okay what?" he asked hoarsely. His need for her had been bad for a while, but he hadn't calculated on how bad it would get once she was sitting on his lap for a long time, nor after she kissed him the way she did.

"I'll be your mate."

"You're sure?" When she shyly nodded, he grinned, and then pulled gave her a hungry passionate kiss. "Then let me make you mine, for good this time." Without putting her off his lap, he lifted her, carried her to the bed, and then undressed them both in record time.

"Eager, are you?" she teased.

"Very. I am about to make us both very happy."

"Promises, promises," she teased. There were still tears in her eyes, but they didn't seem to be ones of sadness anymore. He hoped that'd be the last of the guilt she felt, but if it wasn't, they'd work through it. He'd do anything he could to make her happy.

"Oh, I plan on keeping them, woman," he replied with a laugh. "Get under those covers."

Lura wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Make me."

After laughing again, he lunged after her on the bed causing her to she squeal. She then flipped over, trying to get away on her hands and knees. But not being fast enough, he caught her and gave a butt cheek a spanking. "That's for being naughty and trying to get away from me. Oh, and not pulling down the covers." Then he gave her another on her other butt cheek. "That's for having a perfect ass and needing to balance the spankings."

"If you say so," she retorted. "One was plenty."

"Well then," he said, grabbing her backside and then flipping her onto her back, "I shall cease the spanking and proceed to leave my mark in other ways."

Her breathing increased as he grew closer, and then gasped when he pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard. "Mattei!" she cried out. "Oh God!"

He chuckled and then pulled back. "Hickey on the nipple, anyone? I'm taking orders."

Her reply was to swat him on the shoulder, and then pull his head down to hers, where his lips were met with hungry kisses. For minutes, their kisses went on until Mattei could take no more. "I need you, Lura. Be mine, like I'll be yours. I promise I'll always try to make you happy. But assure me that you want to be my mate. That you truly want this ... and me."

"I want to be your mate, Mattei."

"Even with the guilt you've been feeling?" he murmured, stroking her face.

"Yes," she replied, though quietly.

"Then we'll work through that together. I promise I'll do everything in my power to make you not regret this ... to not regret us, okay?"

Lura nodded. "Okay."

"This time, I make love to you, Lura," he murmured. "This time ... it's just about us. Not about making a baby. But," he added as he gave her one more kiss and moved into position to penetrate her, "if we haven't conceived yet, this is good practice for later." Then he plunged into her wetness.

She cried out when he entered her in one thrust. Her body had grown accustomed to his to the point where she could take him all in one thrust, but that didn't stop her from always being amazed at how good it felt to be full of him. Nor how stretched she felt. He pulled out a little and then thrust in again, and when she cried out a second time, he covered her lips with him and took shallower thrusts.

Gently, he took her, her legs wrapping around his back, and her arms around his neck. He felt a sense of urgency, but it was more of wanting to cum inside to claim her physically rather than anything else. To make it so she always fit his cock, and his cock only. To flood her cervix and pussy with his seed. To someday give her the child they both wanted.

She temporarily broke their kiss to stare into his eyes, but then pulled his head back down and kissed him again. When he pulled away a moment later to take in a large lungful of air, he told her, "You are mine, and I am yours, and so help me God, this will be forever. I never want to lose you. Never."

"I never want to lose you either, Mattei. I don't think I could handle it."

That admission nearly put him over the edge. She wasn't saying she loved him, but she was saying that she didn't want to be with anyone else, and for the moment, that was good enough for him. He freed one hand to cup her face and kiss her hard before picking up his pace and listening to her moans as he prepared to claim her. His hand moved back down to her buttocks, where he cupped her left buttcheek and then pulled it tight against him. He wanted her as close as possible when they became one.

"I want you, Lura," he said repeatedly. "I will always want you." She didn't respond, but when her whimpers of increasing pleasure turned into a loud cry of ecstasy, they came together, calling out each other's names. As his load pumped inside her, he felt a satisfaction he'd never felt before. "You truly are mine now, Lura. All mine."

"Yes, I am," she whispered back. "And I always will be."

He wouldn't see the rest of his quarters until much later that day, he and Lura making love multiple times before she reluctantly left the bed to clean up, see her new office, and meet her assistants. She also filled out the paperwork notifying the Council of their mating, which she took to him and watched him sign with a very happy look on his face. It was followed by him dragging her off to bed and loading her pussy up with another fresh batch of his sperm.

He fell asleep not long after they made love, and she kissed him goodnight before covering him up and then trying to tidy herself up a little. Nothing seemed to matter though, because she was obviously more disheveled then she had been before her visit to his quarters. It briefly caused her anxiety as she headed to her office, but when she arrived and found that her assistants had left for the night, it put her at ease.

She needed that ease because the euphoria was wearing off, and what she was about to do now could potentially cause issues for them. She'd known that though, when she asked Isilde for permission to have sex with Mattei. Lura just hadn't counted on feeling so much nervousness.

Taking a deep breath, she quickly drafted a letter to the Council and informed them that she had mated with Mattei, taking time to assure them that they would always remain professional when dealing with the women he'd be breeding, or with each other in public. Lura had no doubt that as she watched his future breedings, there would be some jealousy. But she had an out now, because he was her mate.

The letter was sent a few minutes later, and she sat back in her chair, exhaling a nervous breath. "Now, we wait," she murmured to nobody. "They may not be crazy about it, but they did give us permission to try to get pregnant and have sex, so I guess we'll see what happens once they've learned we've mated."