Matter of Size

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"We didn't say much while we were getting dressed. Before we left, I told him that I had a great time. I told him that I was sure he'd find a girlfriend who didn't care about his problem, because otherwise he was a fabulous lover.

"The funny thing is that a month later, I thought about him again and called him. I don't think he was alone from the way he talked. He asked me to call him the next day.

"When we spoke, he was polite. I told him that I called to say that I appreciated that he had kept his promise, and that I had good feelings about the night we spent together, and I wouldn't mind a repeat. He told me that wouldn't work because he had promised not to bother me again.

"I asked how could it be a bother if I was suggesting it to him. He said he understood what I was saying, but he never went back on his word and then changed the subject. He said he had heard that I was dating again and he hoped that meant I was over Ralph. After we hung up, I thought his excuse was lame, and I was angry for a while.

"That was the last time I talked to him until he started dating you. He's never brought up what happened, and I haven't either. That's the whole story."

Audrey was watching Selma closely during the story. At the beginning, she nodded a few times. Later at times her brows would furrow, but then they relaxed again. When Selma was done, she took a deep breath and smiled before she spoke.

"That was some story!"

"It's almost the same as my story," Haley said, and the others each said it was similar to what had happened with them.

"I have a few more questions," said Audrey, "and then if you want to hear any more stories about Jasper, I can tell you two of my own.

"The first question is about the foreplay that Selma described. Was it the same for all of you? You're nodding. So you all were so excited that you told him to put his cock in you before you really looked at it?"

"I'm sure I saw it for a second," said Selma, and the others said they thought so, too.

"Could you really tell how small it was from a quick look?" asked Audrey.

"Oh yes," Laurie said, and the others agreed.

"Besides," said Minx, "we all spent a lot of time after we had sex getting to know it, and all of us turned the lights on. It was definitely a peanut penis."

They all laughed, and so did Audrey.

"Right," she said. "You saw it after he went to the bathroom and took off his rubber and washed it off. You all said he took a while in the bathroom. Did any of you go to the bathroom, too, after he came out?"

Only Dora thought she did.

"Think back, Dora?" said Audrey. "While you were in the bathroom, did you see any ice, or was there anything else unusual?"

"No," she said. "I didn't see anything unusual. It was cooler in the bathroom, and I was hot and sweaty."

"Did any of you notice whether his cock felt cold when he came back to bed from the bathroom?" Audrey asked.

Nobody did.

"I don't have any more questions," said Audrey.

"You said you have some stories about Jasper," said Selma. "Are they about sex?"

"Yes," said Audrey. "One of them might upset you at first, but once you think about it, I'm sure we'll all have a good laugh. Do you want to hear them?"

They all said they did.

"Okay. The first story is about when I met Jasper. I liked him the first time I met him, and even though I was dating two other guys, I gave him my number and went out with him when he called.

"The first date was nice. We got to know each other, and I liked him even more. We didn't have sex. On the second date, we got into talking about disappointments in our lives. After I told him about some things I had gone through recently, he sympathized and told me he could help me get them out of my mind so I could move on.

"Then he told me the same story he told you, about his cock and how much fun it would be for me to humiliate him. I couldn't believe my ears. I told him I never wanted to see him again because I had totally misjudged him. I said I would never date a man who was obsessed with the size of his genitals.

"He said he understood, but if I changed my mind, he'd be in a hotel room Saturday night and wrote the address and room number on a piece of paper. I took the paper and tore it up. I told him that he had really fooled me. I was getting to like him, but he turned out to be the weirdest man I'd ever dated.

"I was going to walk out of the restaurant, but for some reason, I told him that if he promised never to mention the size of his cock again, he could call me. He called a week later, and three dates later, we ended up having sex at his place. Afterward, he said he wanted to take off his rubber and wash himself in the bathroom. He was in there a long time.

"When he came out, we held each other and talked. Because of what he had said about his cock, I made it a point not to look anywhere near it, although I got the impression he wanted me to. All I know is that when I felt it and his balls on my skin, they were both ice cold. I wondered what he had done in the bathroom, because they were nice and warm while we were making love. I thought they felt like they had been inside an ice pack, and I was curious. But I didn't want to talk about his cock, so I didn't look, and I didn't ask.

"I didn't look at it that night, but I've seen it a lot since then. I don't have a lot of experience with cocks. Before Jasper, I can count the number of lovers I had on one hand, and they all were different.

"Some of the larger ones just got hard and didn't grow. And some of the smaller ones expanded to triple their size or more. That's the kind of cock Jasper has. When it's asleep, it doesn't look like much, even though I wouldn't call it tiny. But when he's aroused, that thing is formidable. Not a giant one like in porn films, but plenty big.

"That's the end of story number one. The second story is about one night after we had been married a few years. I forget now what he had been telling me, but it was some story about someone, and I told him, 'That's disgusting!'

"A minute later, he asked me what was the most disgusting thing I'd ever done. I told him it was my business, but he guessed right away that it involved him and kept pressing me to tell him. He promised he wouldn't be mad.

"So I told him about the time when we were first dating and I wasn't sure of him yet and was still going out with the other two guys. One night, I had sex with one of them at his apartment. When I got home, my mind was in a turmoil and I called Jasper. We ended up having a wild night together.

"He never noticed that I was wet and puffy from earlier, but I was thinking about it. The other boyfriend had used a condom, so there wasn't anything in there, but I still felt disgusted with myself. The next day, I called both the other guys and broke things off. I never dated anyone else.

"He listened to my story but didn't say anything. He was thinking. I got worried after a while and asked him whether my story made him so disgusted that he was afraid to say anything.

"He told me he didn't think it was that bad, and I told him it was now his turn. You should have heard him trying to get out of telling me. He went every which way to try to change the subject, but I wouldn't give up. Finally, he gave in.

"He said he was awful his entire senior year of high school and he was glad that he didn't know me then because I would never have married such a horrible person. He hesitated again, and I promised him that what he did in high school was of no concern to me.

"He finally told me that during summer vacation between his junior and senior year, he delivered food for a Chinese restaurant. One of his deliveries was to a hot older woman -- at least thirty-five seemed old to an eighteen-year-old. She seduced him and then taught him how to please a woman. He spent every minute of his spare time in bed with her.

"Summer was almost over, and he was thinking about girls he knew at school and how it would be a lot harder to have sex with them than with his older woman. One day he was at the woman's house reading one of her books of erotic stories when something in one of the stories gave him an idea.

"He worked on the idea and came up with his plan. His goal was to sleep with every song leader, every cheerleader and every girl in the honor society. He said he nearly succeeded, but two of the song leaders were religious."

"I played along and pretended to be shocked. I asked him how he could be such an animal and where were his morals?

"He said that although he had tricked the girls into having sex, he did have some rules. One was he would never ask the girl to have sex. She had to ask him. Another one was never to talk about any of the girls or tell any of his guy friends what he was up to. If the girls wanted to share their experiences, it was up to them, but he wouldn't kiss and tell. He said I was the first person he'd ever told his story to, and he still wouldn't tell me which girls or anything about what they said and did.

"He said he also wouldn't sleep with any of them more than once, because he didn't want them getting involved with a horrible person like himself. That way he wouldn't get in the way of them finding someone nicer.

"I said it was awfully noble of him to treat them like a piece of meat and then become so considerate.

"He said he was sorry if his confession was a turn-off for me, but he understood. He had become ashamed about what he'd done once he got a little older and smarter.

"I finally burst out laughing. I told him his story was so horrible that it was a good thing for him that I knew he was lying. It was obvious that he had made it up to hide something he had actually done.

"I said that I might have believed the part about the older woman seducing him. But him having sex with all the song leaders, cheerleaders and girls in the honor society was a bit too much to swallow and that he ought to change that part the next time he told the story.

"All he said was 'Okay.' He looked relieved when I told him I enjoyed his imaginary story so much that I wouldn't press him to tell me something that really happened.

"You know, I never thought of his story again until today."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers
12