Matter Undermined

Story Info
A Power is unleashed.
4.1k words
4.14
13.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a moment of intense clarity, where something you've been struggling to understand just clicks into place? Or maybe you look at something you already knew from a different angle and you just get it, only to have what you got slip away in the seconds that follow, unable to express to anyone what you felt for sure was an astounding revelation.

Well, whether or not you have, I have, and let me tell you, it can fuck with your mind, especially when you lose that flash as your mind reverts back to its normal, befuddled state. My best example is once when I was walking to my car after school, recalling an interesting conversation my AP English class had had on modernism and postmodernism, which led to the limitations of the human mind, and I had this thought: Why can't we think beyond our physical limitations? And then I had one of those moments of utter clarity.

"AHH!" I screamed, clutching my head as an intense, mind fucking spike of pain split my brain in two. At least, that's what it felt like. Except, maybe it was more like a spike from my brain, broke out? Either way, I was in a mind boggling amount of pain (pun intended), and I have no idea how long I blacked out for.

When I came to, a crowd had formed around me of curious and mildly worried bystanders.

"Maybe we should call the paramedics?"

"You think, dipshit?"

"Well, why didn't you do it then?"

"I thought you were doing it!"

Internally, I sighed. Obviously none of these kids had paid attention in health. Externally, I groaned, getting up onto my hands and knees, my muscles stiff from contracting and curling into a tight ball due to the pain.

"Oh, he's awake!"

"Great, then we don't have to call the medics!"

"Are you an idiot?"

"Hey!"

"Of course we still have to call them!"

"Why, he's up, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but people don't just collapse like that and don't need medical attention."

"Oh, I guess so. Then who's going to call?"

"I'm fine," I croaked. My family couldn't afford an expensive hospital bill, and besides, I was fine, I mean, I felt fine, just sore. "It was just a sudden migraine, that's all."

"A migraine?"

"I didn't think migraines worked like that?"

"See, I told you he's fine!"

"Are you sure you're fine?"

Bored that there wasn't going to be any drama, most of the crowd started dispersing, and went back to their daily lives, leaving me be.

See, I was the definition of the quiet kid. I never spoke in class. I never spoke to anyone if I didn't have to. Hell, I've had people try to start up conversations, and I just said nothing until they gave up and walked away.

I was so insignificant to everyone's lives, I wasn't even bullied. I wasn't intelligent enough to be a nerd, I wasn't into games enough to hang with the gamers, I had no talent with music at all, and sports were even worse. I was by no means fit, or even skinny, but I wasn't grossly overweight. I had enough fat where no one would call me thin, but no one immediately thought I was fat. My face was so plain no one ever looked at me as if I was attractive, but no one was repulsed by my looks either. In essence, I was a true background character, except not background like all the average joes that make up most of high school.

And when I say insignificant to everyone's lives, I do mean everyone at high school. I didn't have friends, and I didn't really know how to make any. And despite living in the same town for all my life, I did not have a childhood best friend. None of the teachers took notice of my presence, or treated me like a pain for being so silent. I'm fairly certain if I walked into the guidance counselor's office, she'd spend a good ten minutes making sure I actually went to this school and wasn't some weirdo who just liked to pretend he did.

Up to this point in life, my destiny was to be the kid in the yearbook that everyone looked at and said, "wait, I went to school with him? But I don't remember him at all!" That is, if I was even remembered to be put in the yearbook in the first place (it has happened before, and I was much too shy to try and fuss about it).

I sighed. It was a lonely life, but I wasn't particularly sad, just not happy. I stared after the retreating crowd and saw Brent Johnson, the running back for our football team among them, laughing with his friends. A pang of envy went through my heart. I wanted to be him.

If only I was more like him, I thought. Maybe if I had a six pack, I could be confident enough to talk to people.

But that was never going to happen, since I was too lazy to ever work out consistently enough to lose weight, let alone get a six pack.

Still, as I hopped into my car (a literal piece of trash that I was astounded still ran, but hey it was a car), I couldn't help but dream of myself with a six pack.

That's when I felt it. It was like that little wisp of thought, that dream, left my brain. I froze, and the wisp vanished. I know, most of you are thinking that I'm paranoid and that what I felt doesn't even make sense, let alone is anything to worry about. I mean, how can you feel your thoughts outside your body? And to most, yes, that is just a nonsensical notion like "dream grass blue fastly."

But I know what I felt. It was as if I was in a particular frame of mind, I had the right gear of concentration, or like I had just discovered a new appendage, and still hadn't quite figured out how to send information to those neurons to move it. The question that rang through my mind, then, was what could I do if I figured out how to control this new appendage?

All through my drive to work, I focused as hard as I could to try and get it to move, but still as I pulled up to the Dave's Groceries, I still hadn't been able to replicate that feeling.

"Dammit," I said to myself, banging my head down upon my hands on the steering wheel. How could I move an appendage I was never aware I'd had? I mean, I can't force my hand to move by thinking move, I just move it. But I couldn't just move my thoughts, could I?

I grabbed my work shirt from the passenger sheet, and changed quickly in the car, heading in for a mind numbing six hours of stocking canned vegetables and bags of sugar. Who knows, maybe getting my mind off of the problem would let my mind flex its new muscle.

"Hey, Rodney," Brittney, the cashier greeted me as I walked in. She was pretty-ish, meaning she didn't suffer from a lot of acne and had a nice looking face, but not anything that would make men take especial notice of her. Her hair was a dirty blonde that was a little dry, and while she was thin, she also had hardly any breasts or butt.

Brittney was a year older than me, and was working here while attending the local community college, planning to get her nursing degree and work in one of the local nursing homes. We often worked together, but since I was a stocker and she was a cashier, we hardly ever interacted outside of her polite greeting that she gave everyone.

"Hey," I responded, clocking in and going to the back and grabbed one of the residual carts I needed to work tonight. Stocking is a pretty decent job when you work in a lax enough store. I could calmly work through stock without worrying about my pace and having to have everything done. All I had to worry about was: where is this item, and will it fit on the shelf?

"Hahaha!" someone laughed, disrupting my lack of train of thought. Some noisy customers had entered up front, and from the sound of it, it was a group of guys just hanging out.

"Look, dude," my ears perked up, as I recognized that deep voice. "You know me, I ain't the kind of guy to kiss and tell--"

"AHAHA!" the rest of his friends burst out.

"--Shut up!"

I got up and peeked around to the next aisle, to see Brent with his friends. Quickly, I ducked my head back, as another pang of envy shot through me. I prayed to whatever deities there were, don't let them see me. As I saw it, there were really two outcomes if they did,and I didn't like either. One, they would recognize me, and try to strike up a conversation. Brent was in a way my idol, my ideal of a person to be like, and I don't think I could handle it if they did to talk to me. I would fuck it up and say something wrong, or shut down and not say a word, freaking them out. Or worse, two, they wouldn't recognize me, meaning I meant so little to Brent that he couldn't even bother to remember who it was that had collapsed in pain this afternoon.

My eyes started tearing up as I imagined either of those things happening, even worse as I heard them start to move. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized they had gone up to the register, checked out, and left.

The immediate fear gone, I grew curious, and went over to the next aisle to see what Brent and his friends had came here to buy.

Of course, I thought to myself. Condoms.

I mean, Brent was an attractive and popular guy, so it made sense. A pang of loneliness hit me, as I wished I had someone to use condoms on. Condoms meant sex. Sex meant interacting with people who somewhat cared for you. If only I could be more like Brent. If only I was attractive. If only I was confident.

Once again, I felt the wisp of thought leave the confines of my brain., but this time, I felt like I understood how to control it. Staring off into the distance I guided that thought and felt it grow to envelop my whole body, and then I understood.

I wasn't entirely sure how, but earlier, before I doubled over in pain, I had unleashed my mind from the confines of my brain. It was like a day old chick, unsteady, inelegant, barely able to move away from its egg. But it was out of it. And now, My mind was in my entire body.

Have you heard the mantra, mind over matter? It was exactly like that. See, in our brains we can control our thoughts. But once my mind had become one with my body, I knew I had absolute control over it. (Don't worry, the nuanced concept of the question of if we really have control over our own thoughts and my sweeping generality displayed here will come crashing together later on in my story, biting me in the butt).

Put another way, it was as if my entire essence was now no longer concentrated behind my eyes as I often felt. It was my entire body.

Nervous and excited, I decided to take my break early, and ran to the deserted break room, where there were no cameras. And just like directing my arm to move, or thinking up a thought, I started to change my body. My body fat melted away until I was your normal pale skinny white dude. I took off my shirt to confirm it, and yeah, I was pale and skinny. Which meant I didn't have any fat! YES!

"Holy fuck," I muttered to myself. "What else can I do?"

I thought some more, and the obvious answer rose to mind. Instantly, my chest started filling out, as my stomach starting grooving itself, until suddenly I was a literal stud with bulging biceps, massive pectorals, and an eight pack with a sharp v-line towards my dick. Speaking of which...

I thought some more, and my work pants became painfully tight as my 5 inch erect dick (I mean, wouldn't yours have been erect too?) suddenly doubled in length and became a 10 inch erect dick, and widened to about a plastic water bottle's thickness.

"Oh God," I moaned, turned on from not only the power I had, but also from my dick constantly rubbing up and down in my jeans. "I need to let this out..."

As I said that, I looked up into the mirror above the employee sink and saw my plain face. Instantly I had a rugged chin and a face that looked like it belonged to a celebrity or male model, including my jet black, perfect hair, and now shockingly electric blue eyes that seemed to draw you in.

Now I had the looks I had always desired, and would be able to talk to anyone, and have sex with whatever girl I wanted, and...

Internally, I winced and cowered away as I thought of having to actually interact and talk with people. I couldn't do that. What would I say? I realized that just because I looked like a stud, didn't mean I had the confidence of one. I wished I was confident and would go after what I wanted--

Aww, man, the only bitch I knew that was anywhere close was Brittney, and damn was she plain. I mean, a sexy bod like this (Rod with the Bod? I like it, keep it noted) deserved a girl just as sexy to please it. But fuck I needed to fuck and I really didn't care who it was.

I walked out of the break room, throwing on my shirt, contemplating how I could get her away without our punk ass of a manager noticing. Yeah, that would work.

I walked to the pickle aisle, which didn't have a camera, and knocked down three jars before calmly walking away.

"DAMMIT!" I heard Gary cuss as loud as he dared. "And of course Rodney is on his break, so guess who has to clean this up!"

I walked up front where Brittney was chilling against her register, reading a magazine, as most of the world passed our little store by, not coming in.

"Hey," I said, and noticed how unsexy my voice was. Change.

"Hey, Ro--," Brittney started, glancing up from People. "Who the fuck are you, and why are you wearing our uniform?"

Shit! I hadn't thought about the fact that I was practically a different person now. Even my eyes had changed to a hypnotic electric blue---

Wait. Could that work? You've got to be fucking kidding me if I could... Change.

Brittney was making direct eye contact, looking accusingly at me, but the longer she stared, her face started to relax until she had her lips open in a cute little o.

"My eyes are pretty," I said in my new, sexy voice, "aren't they, Brittney?"

"What?" she asked, struggling to come up. Damn, I guess my voice needs to be hypnotic too--

Damn! Change.

"My eyes are pretty," I intoned again, my voice now entering into a new pitch I could control that hit the sweet spot for manipulating people.

"Your eyes are pretty," Brittney repeated.

"Good, I want you to stare at my eyes," I instructed. "Sink deeper into them. The deeper you sink, the better you feel. You will sink slowly deeper and deeper into them until you are in a deep, deep trance."

"Brittney, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Whenever I ask you, are my eyes pretty, you will re-enter this trance, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Okay. When I count to three, you will awake, and when you do, you will recognize me as Rodney. I am Rodney, Rodney was me. You will remember that I always looked this way, and think nothing of it. If you ever see anything that would contradict these beliefs, your mind will interpret these images so that these beliefs are maintained. Ok? 1, 2, 3."

"Hey Rodney," Brittney greeted me again, reverting back to our original conversation. She looked up to make eye contact, and I saw her face start to slip back.

Shit! I need to control that. Change.

Now, whenever I needed to I could shift my eyes into hypnotic mode. It wasn't me using my powers to change them back, it was more like my body had both modes and could naturally switch between them.

"Hey, gorgeous," I whispered, bending over her register. Doing so made me realize I hadn't done much about my back. Sure, it was fit my front near enough, but it wasn't as muscular as it should have been, or as I would have liked. And my ass needed to be shaped better too.

"Oh, stop," she said, giggling a little nervously. "That's so unlike you. Usually you just go about your work."

Huh. I guess I did say she wouldn't recognize my physical differences.

"Well that's because I'm all worked up today," I whispered in her ear. "Greg's busy, let's say you and I have a round in the bathroom."

"Good for you to be having more confidence in yourself, Rodney," Brittney reprimanded, "but don't be a creep."

I growled. How could this bitch not be dripping in excitement after I just said I would fuck her? I could always hypnotize her, but that would ruin the fun of seducing her, but if she was going to be like this, there was no way to seduce her through normal means. If only I could make her want me as much as I wanted to fuck, like bug pheromones or some shit--

Damn. I gotta stop thinking of this shit because it is scary when I think about what the hell my body can actually do. Change.

"Ok, I get that," I told her, as I activated my new pheromone glands. "It's just, I'm so bored and could do with something fun as a distraction."

"Well, you could do your work," Brittney suggested, and turned away towards her register. But as she did so, I caught her nose inhaling deeply, and her biting her lips, like she regretted giving me the cold shoulder. I smirked, knowing I was having an effect on her.

Well, while I waited for her to warm up, I guess I could fix my back and ass. Change.

"But who wants to work when they work with such a pretty coworker?" I asked, laying it on pretty thickly, both with the lines and with the pheromones. Right now, Brittney was just a way to relieve my horniness, as well as a fun subject to play with. If I perfected my technique with her, than later on when I found a real good piece of ass, I would hopefully have no problems seducing her and making her my bitch.

Mhmm, I groaned inwardly to myself. It was such a turn on to imagine gaining dominance over someone. My excited state pushed my pheromones up a notch, and now Brittney was breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck, babe?" I breathed in her ear.

"Fuck it," she said, grabbing me in for a kiss.

As her lips pressed against mine, I forced my tongue out into her mouth, invading and taking control, asserting dominance. When we were through, this bitch would know she was mine.

Just as quickly as it started, I broke off the kiss, leaving Brittney unfocused and turned on more than ever as she swallowed my saliva. Hmmm... that and my pheromone glands gave me an idea. Change. Now I had specialized saliva glands that secreted aphrodisiacs at will. This was getting fun.

I grabbed Brittney's hand, and led her into the back, to the break room. As soon as we were past the video cameras, I shoved her against the wall, breathing hard against her neck.

"Mhhm," she moaned, deeply breathing in my pheromones.

"Yeah, you like this, don't ya', bitch?" I asked her, kissing the back of her neck, moving up to the right side, and then nibbling on her ear.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned. "You know I do."

"Good," I told her. "Then you'll love this.

Deftly, I grabbed her jeans--she wasn't wearing a belt, naughty girl was breaking uniform policy--and ripped them down, revealing cute teal and white striped panties. I got down on my knees, and slowly removed her underwear, revealing her pussy, dripping with anticipations from my pheromones. I got up and close and tentatively stuck out my tongue, licking the very bottom of her lips and getting a nice taste of her most private parts.

But my painful, still virgin penis twitched in pain, demanding release. If I wanted to play I could always do it later, and with a hotter girl too. I got up and undid the zipper and buttons of my pants, pulling out my raging hard, purple member.

"This might hurt," I whispered in her ear, not really concerned for her health. And I shoved it in.

"AH!" she managed to squeal out before I covered her mouth with my right hand.

My left hand sneaked around and grasped her body close to mine, while playing with what little breasts she did have. And I pounded into her, over and over again, little concern with how she was feeling, just wanting to rut and release.

Somehow, in my fuckcrazed mind, a couple dim thoughts managed to break through. What if my dick just being in a bitch lit her up like fireworks, regardless of what I did? Change. Immediately, Brittney started squealing even harder into my hands, and seconds later, I felt her cunt squeeze as her first orgasm rocked her body, nearly causing me to cum.

12